My Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want a beer???" I called out as I came down the stairs. I could hear the game on the tv in the adjoining room.

"Sure!" Eric replied. I grabbed two beers and as I entered the room found him sitting on the sofa his feet up on the coffee table.

"Baseball, beer and a babe. What more could a guy want?" He always had these corny lines. I handed him a bottle and settled in next to him stretching my legs out on the sofa. His arm came around me but otherwise this was not sexual at all. We were totally relaxed, just watching the game, enjoy our beers and being close.

We remained that way for an hour or so. I will admit it was I that first started to get hungry.

"I'm starving," I said.

"Well you did have a busy day."

"Haha. Can we make dinner?"

Eric pecked me on the forehead before pushing me up slightly so that we could both stand. As we entered the kitchen his hand was on the small of my back.

"I will start the grille, if you will get stuff out," he offered.

"Sure," I replied as I went to the fridge and pulled out the trout and some greens to make a salad. From the pantry I found some wild rice.

Eric asked me to make a salad, while he prepared the fish and rice. I grabbed a bottle of white wine and poured two glasses. Once again we were in that surreal place. The two of us, making dinner together, drinking wine and talking, but again I was in crossdressed as his wife.

"You look great in that dress," Eric complimented as he brought the fish in and saw me setting the table, "I like how feminine you can be, formal or casual."

"Thanks. I aim to please and a little more casual was my goal."

"Well you succeeded," he offered as he brought the rice to the table.

The trout was great. Eric had lightly grilled it. Almost poached. Very good. The wine was great as well. By the time we finished the second bottle we were feeling pretty good. Neither of us were loud drunks. We just were having a good time.

"I can't believe you let me piss on you," he blurted out loudly.

I almost spit my wine out, "Why? That was so hot. Besides have I ever said no to you? As long as we are both having fun and no one gets hurt. Do I still smell like pee?"

Eric leaned over and smelled my hair and my neck.

"You always smell great."

"Thank you," our eyes met and we kissed

"Do you want to go upstairs?"

"I do. Can you close up and I will head up and get ready?"

"Sure," he replied before our lips met.

Breaking the kiss I climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom. Our "Honeymoon Suite" for the weekend. I knew nothing would top our wedding night but was also excited for a second night with my husband. I headed for the bathroom. I wanted to brush my teeth and such before Eric came up. I was just rinsing when he entered the bathroom. He brushed his hand across my back before grabbing his toothbrush. I told him I would meet him in the bedroom and went right to the closet to select what I wanted to wear tonight. I had bought a white, virginal, very light and lacy VS babydoll that was meant for our first night together and decided it was still proper. I had also brought a white garter belt and stockings to go with it. I slipped out of the dress and removed my bra and thong. I fastened the garter belt around me and then slowly once again slid stockings up my legs. I really enjoyed getting dressed for my man. I spritzed a little perfume on my chest and lubed myself before pulling the v-string panty on. Finally I slipped the babydoll over my head and adjusted it into place. Checking myself in the mirror I noticed the belly dangle I had been wearing all day. Though I knew it was there I had become accustom to it. Now though the see through babydoll drew attention to it. I took off my wedgies and found the white heels I had worn yesterday. 3-4" heels make my legs and ass look good.

I heard Eric finishing up in the bathroom and as he opened the door, I stood in the closet door, one arm stretched up the doorway and the other on my hip, striking a pose like a wanton newlywed. Eric had taken his shirt off and once again his big, hairy chest was displayed for me.

"Hi," I meekly mumbled once again looking for his approval.

He eyed me up and down, "Beautiful," he said as he opened his arms for me.

I rushed towards him, something I had become very good at doing in heels. We met and his arms went around me as mine went around his neck and our lips met again in a passionate kiss. His hands slipped down to my ass, grabbing my bare cheeks and lifting. I took the signal and as he took most of my weight, I wrapped my legs around him. Still lip locked, Eric carried us to the bed, setting me down, gently before rising up to begin removing his pants.

"Need help?" I asked rising up on my elbows.

"You are so sexy," he replied ignoring my inquiry as his pants and boxers hit the floor. Standing up, his full erection was on display. All 8 magnificent inches of thick cock stuck straight out from his thick pubes. I wondered how he had any cum left in his hairy balls that swung below. My mouth watered at the thought of his cock being in my mouth but there was a deeper thought in my mind.

"Eric, can we..."

"What Jess?"

"I want to..."

"Honey, just tell me what you want."

"Can we ... 69?" I asked, very unsure. Until last night I would have never thought about it, but Eric had gone down on me, his sissy wife, last night.

"We can do anything you want, Jessica."

I giggled in delight and jumped off the bed. Eric laid on his back and watched as I peeled of my panties. I carefully positioned myself on top of him in the classic 69 and snared his cock into my mouth. It took a bit of adjustment at the other end that started with Eric tonguing my hole before shifting me so he could get at my clit. Still caged I immediately reacted to his attack on the tip, writhing all over him while trying to keep up my rhythm on his penis. Eric took it up a notch by inserting one and then two fingers into my pussy. He began stroking me pretty vigorously.

"OH FUCK!!" I moaned as I lifted off his cock.

His free hand pushed me back down onto him and his pace increased.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I said as I pulled off again.

His hand pushed me down again and he thrust up into me. I realized he was close as well.

We were now fully humping each other's faces. I couldn't hold back anymore with a cry muffled by the giant dick in my mouth, exploded in orgasm. A roared came from Eric and his first jet hit the back of my throat. It was only after I had finished swallowing that I realized that Eric had taken my cum. I laid on top of him in bliss for a few minutes before rolling off and turning around.

"That was amazing babe," I said to him.

"Yes. Jess you taste great," he answered, further showing his acceptance of me.

I laid my head on his chest and my hand drifted down to his penis.

"How are you still hard???" I asked in amazement.

"All you Jess."

"Me," I replied getting up on my knees.

Eric again looked me up and down taking in the sight of me again in lingerie. The look in his eyes told me what he wanted. I kicked off my heels and pulled back the covers. I laid on my back and spread my legs, proudly showing Eric what he could have. Nothing needed to be said. He came between my legs and after our foreplay his cock found my pussy and entered in one motion. Filled to the hilt I wrapped my arms around my husband as he began slow but full movements in and out of me.

"Make love to me baby," I moaned as we got into a rhythm. That was all that was said for a long time. Little moans and whimpers from me and grunts from Eric as we moved that was for a long time. No frantic fucking tonight. No changing positions. Just my man on top of me in full missionary. I knew Eric would last a long time but was unsure how long I could. I had already had some little spasms, when he raked past my spot. The constant work on my clit as our bodies ground together became too much.

"I going to cum baby," I announced. It wasn't yelled out, just stated excitedly.

Eric's hands pushed up my babydoll and increased his pressure.

"Yes."

YES!"

YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

It was all I could take. My arms and legs went around him and I exploded.

"Cummmmmmmmmingggggggggg!!" my liquid running down between us.

Eric's thrusting continued, but my orgasms always helped him. He looked in my eyes and saw my approval.

"Cum in me baby," I pleaded. I really wanted his seed in me again.

Eric's grunts and movements became a little quicker and more deliberate.

"I love you, Eric!"

"I love you Jess, CUMMMMINNNNGGGGG"

His cock pulsed into me and he collapsed onto me kissing my lips, face and neck. I felt every inch of him.

I so wanted to stay like this forever but soon he rolled off of me. Again, I clenched to hold his load where it belonged. As he rolled onto his back, I again put my head on his chest his arm came around me, and we both lay quietly. Soon I heard him gently snoring. I needed to pee, so I got up and grabbed my panties. In the bathroom I undid the garter belt and sat to pee. Peeling off the stockings I wanted to keep Eric's cum in me and also not ruin the little v-string. I thought about stuffing some TP in between my legs but that didn't feel feminine.

Searching the vanity, I found my answer. In the bottom drawer were tampons. This was new to me but it would work. I opened one and inserted it. A bit uncomfortable at first but as I pulled my panties up, I knew Eric's cum would stay in me. I made my way back to the bedroom, turned off the lights and climbed back into bed, snuggling up to my husband. I fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow would bring.

12