My Fantasy Pt. 03

Story Info
Jessica and Eric conclude their Honeymoon Weekend.
6.7k words
4.74
7.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
131 Followers

This is the final part of the My Fantasy storyline about Jessica and Eric. All stories are based on some reality with embellishments. I have more stories to tell so if you like this one, please leave/send feedback and vote and I will write more.

I awoke the next morning with my head on Eric's chest and our legs intertwined. Eric was still snoring away. The poor guy was pretty worn out. I was still I my babydoll and panties and part of me wished I had kept my stockings on. I hoped we would have more nights together and I would get to as I had our wedding night. I reviled in the feeling of his arm around me as I awoke fully before I carefully extricated myself from his embrace without waking him. Daylight was coming through the blinds but it was still early. Just 6am as I looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was Monday and this would be our last day before heading home. I wanted it to be another great one. As I walked to the bathroom, I made a promise to myself to make it so.

Entering the bathroom, I sat and peed, my clit still held in its little cage. I wiped away any drips and pulled up my little panties as I approached the sink and mirror. I wanted to look my better this morning for Eric. I took off the wig and pulled the babydoll over my head. I quickly but carefully shaved my whole face twice to get a nice close shave. I washed and then applied moisturizer before reapplying some makeup. Finally, I slipped the babydoll back on, set the wig on my head and combed it out before a final check in the mirror. I wasn't all "made up" but liked the look for Eric to wake to.

I shut off the bathroom light before opening the door and made my way quietly across the room. I slipped back into bed and into Eric's arm without waking him. I was on his left side and as I settled my head on his hairy chest, I could feel his heartbeat. I draped my smooth leg over his and my arm across his stomach. Still, asleep his left arm came around me, keeping me close. I lay there in the dim light just snoozing while Eric got his morning sleep. I wanted him to have lots of energy for whatever the day would bring. As my eyes again opened, I could see my left hand on Eric's chest. My nails, still painted a deep red and my engagement and wedding bands on my finger. I grazed my fingers through Eric's chest hair watching the red nails, gold rings and sparkling "diamonds". Ready to get up, I let my hand trail down the hair to Eric's thick pubes and then wrap around his flaccid penis. I stroked it slowly wanting it to come to life slowly. Eric's began to move a little and as his cock grew a few low moans came from him. Finally, he spoke.

"Morning baby. Enjoying yourself?" He said as he squeezed me a little tighter and ran his hand along the satin and lace covering my side.

"Morning to you babe. I really like how my hand looks wrapped around your cock," I replied as I then planted little kisses on his chest. His cock continued to harden. We were going to make love again this morning and hopefully multiple times again today but I wanted a change from the bed.

"Why don't we take this to the shower?" I said as I released his cock and sat up our eyes meeting for the first time this morning.

"Sure!" was his response following me as I pranced into the bathroom. I was sure he was checking out my ass barely half covered by the babydoll.

I grabbed our toothbrushes and toothpaste before leaning in and turning on the shower. As I did, he gave me a firm slap on my butt. I turned and gave him a little smirk.

"I need to shave," Eric said as he headed toward the sink.

"I already shaved my face but need to shave my legs in the shower"

As he continued watching me, I slid the straps of the babydoll off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I hooked my thumbs into the panties and pushed them down as well.

"Bring your razor in and I will shave you," I told him as he stared at me.

I turned and entered the shower and soon felt Eric come in behind me. He embraced me from behind, his hard cock poking my ass and then reached around and adjust the shower valves so that water was spraying from the ceiling head and numerous wall mounted nozzles. I grabbed the toothbrushes and applied paste to both before handing his to him and starting to brush my own. I couldn't wait any longer for a morning kiss. I turned to face him and we locked eyes as we practically raced to finish brushing. Finally, we both spit, chuckled and as I brushed my wet hair from my face we came together in an embrace and deep kiss.

"GOOD MORNING!" we said in unison as we broke the kiss before returning for a quick peck.

"What's first? Hair?" Eric asked

"Will you help me douche like yesterday? I like to have it in my for a bit and I plan on having something else in me before the shower ends!"

Eric grabbed the douche and I turned and bent over placing my hands on the bench and presenting my pussy to him.

"What's this?" he asked as he tugged on the string hanging out of me.

Embarrassed I answered, "I put a tampon in last night to keep your cum in me." I had forgotten it was there.

"That's incredibly sexy," he replied as he began to pull it out of me. It had swollen with our juices and felt strangely erotic as it came out of me. I didn't have much feeling of emptiness as Eric slowly inserted the douche into me and filled me with the solution. I don't know if its the feeling of being filled or the knowledge of what it leads to, but I enjoy douching. The added eroticism of having my husband do it for me peaked my pleasure. My little clit almost exploded but I contained myself. He withdrew the tip and I squeezed myself closed as I had learned to do to keep it inside for a bit.

Now it was time to wash up. I reached for his shampoo and lathered him up. He had me face away from him and then took much more time to lather and wash my long hair before we both rinsed.

"Let me shave you," I said as I picked up the shaving gel. I liberally applied it to his face and neck. I then picked up his razor and carefully shaved his face. When complete I asked him to rinse and then again hugged him and had a deep kiss. I stroked his cock in my hand expecting us to move towards fucking next. Eric had other ideas though and nudged us gently apart.

As we separated, he turned and sat on the bench and picked up the feminine shave gel as he motioned me over.

"My turn to shave you," he said as he squirted gel in my hand. He had me raise my arms and shaved my pits. Next, he went for my chest and stomach. I didn't even have stubble there yet but I didn't mind it being nice and smooth. Next, he pulled on my right leg by the knee and brought my foot up to the bench beside him. He lathered up my legs and began long but delicate strokes of the razor. Looking down at him being so delicate had me very turned on. I closed my eyes and focused on not cumming as the razor scraped along my legs.

When Eric finished with my legs I stepped back and rinsed off. As I looked at him, he was squirting more gel into his hands. I gave a puzzled look.

"Bikini line," he said as I stepped up to him, "Maybe a landing strip, that was pretty hot." He applied the gel above my clit and to my little balls. Again, with delicate strokes he got any stubble that had popped up. He left a little strip of gel above my clit untouched by the razor. And told me not to shave there. I again stepped away to rinse.

"Turn around so I can shave your pussy."

I obeyed and bent forward grabbing my ankles. It was very hard to keep the solution from the douche in my pussy I was lathered and my pussy was shaved clean. I couldn't hold it anymore and let him know that I need to empty myself. I expected him to want me to go to the toilet or at least turn around, but he would have none of that.

"Go ahead baby," he said as I squatted down and let it all come out. I was relieved that a nice clear stream came out. We both stood and kissed again before I sank to my knees in front of him.

"I can't wait any longer," I said before taking his cock in my mouth. It had been hard our entire shower but now grew to firmer and bigger to its full 8" of thick cock. I took all I could in my mouth but we both knew what we wanted was to fuck in the shower. As the water continued to wash over us, I stood and turned around. I bent over and placed my hands on the bench. Eric used a little soap on his cock and brought it to my pussy. I pushed back so the head entered me and got ready to be fucked. Letting go of his cock he grabbed my hips.

"Ready?"

Before he could do anything, I pushed back impaling myself fully on him with a loud, "FUCK ME!" His cocked raked my prostate as it entered me and I got weak in the legs. I instantly felt that deeper pressure and as he withdrew and thrust into me again completely lost it.

"SQUIRTING!!!" I moaned as a continuous stream came from my clit. I was glad his cock was in me and he was holding my hips otherwise I probably would have collapsed. As he held deep in me, I continued to squirt for a long time.

"Oh, my GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!" I moaned as I finally ended, "That was amazing."

"That was fucking awesome Jess," he added as he started stroking in and out again, "You just kept going."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I responded in time with the lap of his crotch on my ass. His wet pubes tickled me and my wet hair hung down around my face. I turned my head and through the glass I could see him fucking me in the mirror. Being able to watch myself get pounded was very hot. He was keeping a steady pace in me so I knew he wasn't close to cumming yet. Keeping my balance, I reached under with one hand and gentle massaged his balls which got me a deep moan. I tossed my hair to the side and looked back over my shoulder to see my big bear pumping into me. I gave him a wink.

"I fucking love your cock babe." I said as I stood a bit and kneaded my tits and tugged my nipples.

"I want you to cum Jess. What do you need?" He increased his pace causing me to bend back down to the bench.

"Just keep fucking me like this. I have been close since we got in the shower!"

I never touched my clit. It was still in its cage swinging back and forth. The assault on my g-spot is what did it and it came on pretty fast.

"SO Close Eric"

"Me to Jess"

"Fuck me"

"FUCK ME"

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I implored

"CUMMING!" I yelled as I looked down at my clit and saw what I yelled.

Eric was pounding me now as my orgasm again brought him close.

"Jess."

"JESS!"

"YES JESS. CUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!" he moaned as he pulled me fully onto him. I could feel him pulsing as he pumped his load into his wife. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he released me and I stood, turned, wrapped my arms around his neck and attacked his mouth with mine.

Neither of us wanted to get out but we both knew more excitement awaited. I moved first, reaching for the bar of soap and pushing him out of the water. I ran it over his chest first and was able to create a thick lather which I then continued across his upper body. Kneeling down I cleaned both his legs and then took his cock in my mouth again before washing his crotch and finishing the rest of his body.

As Eric stepped back into the ceiling spray and as he rinsed his body off, he grabbed my loofa and scented soap. He started with my arms and back before having me turn so he could wash my tits ad stomach. Descending, he cleaned both my legs and feet and then carefully cleaned my clit and crotch. Finally, he had me turn around again and bend slightly with my hands on my knees.

"Is my load still in you?"

"Most of it. I try to keep your creampies in me!"

"Push it out so we can get you nice and clean"

I pushed slightly and felt my pussy open a bit and our juices run down to my little balls.

"You have such a beautiful pussy," he surprised me as he ended the sentence with a lick and kiss of my pussy before he soaped it up as well.

As he finished, we both stepped fully into the shower spray and rinsed off. I shut off the water and Eric stepped out and got the towels. Like yesterday he wrapped one around me and around my hair before drying himself and wrapping a towel around his waist. Eric opened my lotion and rubbed it into my whole body before heading into the bedroom.

"I'm heading down to make us some coffee and breakfast," he called a few minutes later from the bedroom before dropping the bomb, "We have a 10:20 tee time..."

I went silent. Did he expect me to play golf "fem?" As the thought entered my mind, I already knew my answer would be yes. After drying my hair, I put on panties and a robe and headed down to the kitchen.

Eric had made us coffee and was pouring cereal into bowls when I entered. We ate silently for a few minutes.

"What do you think?" he queried.

"You know the answer, but it does make me nervous."

"It's the 21st century. I don't think anyone would say anything. Plus, its Monday so it probably won't be busy."

"I can't say no and you know I want to for you and me," I explained as I finished my cereal, "I will got get dressed. I will need my golf shoes."

We went upstairs where I went into bathroom and started on makeup. I wanted to do a really casual but feminine look. Meanwhile I could see Eric getting dressed for golf in the background. As he put on shorts and a polo, I thought about what I would wear. I didn't have casual feminine clothes. Really just dresses and skirts and lingerie. Luckily, I did have a nice pink v neck t shirt. I debated the shorts from yesterday, but if I was going to do this I might as well commit so I went with a tight, white A-line skirt that ended well about the knee. I put on a simple white a-cup padded bra and a white thong and short white socks. Finally, I pulled on the skirt and then the tee, leaving it untucked although I could see my belly dangle under it. I added my ladies watch and a bracelet. I went with simple diamond earrings. I called for Eric and looked in the mirror. I felt ok about the outfit. He complimented me as well and handed me a golf hat. I put my hair in a pony and pulled it though the hat. I had a small purse, another item I needed for public, in which I put my ID (just in case), some lipstick and powder and tissues. I also added lube and a tampon. I didn't know if we would fuck, but a girl has to be prepared.

"Here goes nothing," I said as we walked out and he held the passenger door for me.

I sat with my legs together, very ladylike and swung my feet into the car. We were off and I was very nervous. Eric worked to put me at ease. He would pay, talk to the starter etc. As we pulled up, he was right. Very few cars in front of us. Again, very ladylike I put on my golf shoes and swung my legs out before standing. He grabbed the bags and we walked to the cart area. No one paid me any special attention. I'm not saying I tricked them, they just didn't care. As Eric put our bags on the cart a foursome of couples was teeing off ahead. By the time we were ready to go they were clearing the hole and the starter said no one was behind us for a while. I finally began to relax a bit.

Neither one of us played well on that front nine. I was focused on being fem. Walking correctly, kneeling correctly etc. Eric, I'm pretty sure was focused on me. Whenever I would bend, to line up a putt or place/pick up my ball, legs together and bent at the knees, he would be right behind me. I knew he was enjoying seeing the skirt tight across my butt. That same butt would get a smack every time I walked by him. He didn't seem to mind that someone might have seen us and that eventually made me start to relax a bit. I started spreading my legs a bit when he was looking up my skirt. When we were in the cart I was groping at his crotch as we were both definitely getting a little horny. After he sank a long putt on the 10th hole showed this a bit.

"Great putt babe," I said as we climbed into the cart. I gave him a squeeze and a peck on the cheek. His hand went to my thigh and we exchanged a quick but open kiss before driving to the next tee.

The 11th was a straight par 4 and I hit a great drive leaving me and wedge shot into the hole. I hit a great second and was stunned to see the ball take one bounce and go in the hole. I turned to him with a big grin and he had one as well.

"Great shot Jess!" he howled and stood with open arms. I ran to him and in one motion jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around him. He caught me, his own hands going to my ass, half exposed as the skirt rode up. We locked into a deep, passionate tongue wrestling kiss right in the fairway. I didn't care who saw us, I was so happy with to be with my guy.

The ice had been broken. Eric sank his putt and as we walked off the green, we were acting like newlyweds again. We also were both relaxed and played great the next few holes as well continued to make out and paw at each other in the golf cart. As we headed to the green on 16, we could see that they were backed up on the tee on 17. Yet there was no one behind us.

Another kiss and grope from Eric as we walked off the green and I couldn't hold back. As we got in the cart, I attacked him. Kissing him deeply while I unzipped his shorts. I stroked him a couple times before I bent over and took him in my mouth. He wasn't sweaty but his musky smell was enticing and I thought about getting him off orally but I so needed him in me.

"I need it now," I said wantonly as I lifted off of him.

Eric directed the cart into the woods along the fairway. I didn't care where we did it, I just needed it and so did he. Still unzipped and with that marvelous 8" jutting out of his shorts, Eric got out of the cart and came around to my side. I got the lube out of my purse. As he dropped his shorts I laid back onto the seat of the cart. I pulled the skirt up as I splayed my legs out before pulling my panties to the side showing him my pussy and clit.

"FUCK ME NOW!"

Eric moved forward as I squirted lube on his cock. He lined up and slid right into me.

"So fucking good!" I moaned lewdly as he filled me completely. I looked past his body above me. Instead of the heels and/or stockings I normally saw on my feet, I saw clean shaven legs and golf shoes! I put my left foot against the front pillar of the golf cart which gave me leverage. Eric's first pumps were erratic as he tried to find the right position while at the same time reaching up under my shirt and bra and squeezing my tits.

Kissing was the only romance in this animal like rutting and both of us were fine with that. Eric moved above me and was able to get good leverage from his spikes and really start pistoning in and out of me. I wrapped my right leg and arms around him and held on tightly. Eric was grunting with every thrust into me. The pressure on my g-spot and him rubbing me with his belly had me moaning my response.

"Oh god."

"Oh Fuck."

"Oh God!"

"Oh Fuck!"

"OH GOD!"

"OH FUCK!"

"ERIC, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

It didn't take me long to explode in an orgasm. His hand over my mouth to muffled my scream as he kept grunting above me. I was almost oblivious after that. I know he kept pounding me. It was probably another minute or two, as I came out of my bliss that his grunting changed.

"Uhn Jess."

"Fuck Jess."

"Unh, UNH, UNNNNHHHHH!"

"GOING TO CUM BABY!"

"FUCK JEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" He leaned over and kissed me as he came, with a deep thrust, to muffle his groan.

We stayed like that for a moment and we noticed how eerily quiet it was. After looking at each other we started looking around to make sure no one was there. Still joined, I was squeezing his shaft for all his cum. Or faces came back together and we kissed as he pulled out, I asked Eric for my purse.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
131 Followers
12