My Fantasy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you need babe?" he asked as he handed it to me.

I quickly pulled out the tampon and as I stared up at him, his eyes were fixated on the tampon as I unwrapped it and brought it to my pussy. I slid the applicator in and pushed the tampon in leaving just the string hanging out.

"Fuck that's hot."

"I don't want you leaking out while we finish our round," I said as I wiped myself with some tissues and put my panties back in place and got resituated on the cart. Eric zipped up and joined me with a kiss as we drove out to finish our round.

As we drove back to in the car, I jokingly said that was my favorite round of golf ever. We had both played awful but had a lot of fun and knew we would do this again. For me, my inhibitions had dropped. At least when far from home and felt like I could be in public. Eric was happy to be at my side and had his leg on my thigh for the ride. We stopped at a road side burger joint on the way home. I wasn't fazed by the strange look I got from the girl taking orders. I held Eric's hand and walked to the table. As we ate our food, we discussed the rest of the day. We did have to drive home but I asked him if we could have one more dinner together. Eric wanted to fish some more and I was all for that. We finished eating and headed back to the cabin.

When we got back, Eric said he would take care of the clubs and get the fishing gear out. We were just going to fish from the dock on the lake. I ran upstairs and peeled my golfs clothes off and washed up a bit. I pulled the tampon out and flushed it. I left my hair up in the ponytail. I had decided what I was going to wear to fish during the car ride home. My new bikini. I didn't care if anyone else on the lake saw me in it, I wanted Eric to see me in it again. I put it on, added my wedge sandals, grabbed a couple towels and headed down. I met Eric at the back door as he was coming in to clean up a bit.

"Wow! That's a sexy fishing outfit," He exclaimed.

"Thank you, don't take too long and bring some beers," I said as I grabbed the poles and tackle box. I added a little swing to my hips as I walked down the path to the dock.

A few minutes later after I had gotten a couple chairs organized with the table on the dock, Eric appeared. He was wearing his swimsuit and a t-shirt.

"This ok?" He asked watching me add a lure to the line.

"Perfect I said," Handing him the pole.

We opened a couple beers and fished for a little while. Boats came by, none of them real close. They would wave and we would wave. I don't think any of them thought anything other than a couple that were fishing. We continued to chat about anything and caught a few fish, though none were keepers. After a while we got hot in the sun.

"I'm going for a dip." said Eric as he pulled his t-shirt of revealing his massive and hairy chest to me again, "Join me?"

I reeled in my line as Eric jumped in the water with a big splash. I jumped in after him and he pulled me right into a hug and a deep kiss.

"Thank you so much for this weekend," I said looking at my rings as we floated together and remembering the events of this weekend.

"Thank you, Jessica, for joining me."

"I mean it Eric. I would never have imagined the things we have done. I feel so much more comfortable now."

Though treading water, we both had free hands busy under the water. Eric was kneading my butt with one and my chest with the other. My left hand was around his neck but my right was sliding up and down the outline of his cock through his swimsuit. We separated and swam around a bit, ending up in on the backside of the dock facing back to the cabin.

"Jess, will you blow me?"

"Of course, baby. Where?"

"Right here?" He asked as he pulled his trunks off in the water. He then sat up on the dock and opened his legs. His great cock was right at my eye level as I floated in the water. It protruded from that dense mass of pubic hair and the 8" rested on his cum filled balls. I was actually salivating as I swam over to him.

By putting my arms around his waist, they rested on his thighs and I was at the perfect level as my lower half stayed in the water. I started by licking around the head I tonguing the slit, causing his cock to grow a bit harder. I snared the head in my mouth and used a gentle sucking as my tongue continued to swirl around and he grew harder in my mouth. I love to feel his cock get harder and his arousal increases. Eric leaned back on one arm and the other came to my head as he gently brushed through my hair, still in a pony.

"MMMMM, yes," he moaned.

I made some undiscernible sounds as well as my mouth was now full of his cock. I began my up and down motions, slowly. I wanted us both to really enjoy this. I do enjoy sucking his cock. It's not a chore for me. I really like having it in my mouth. The taste, the smell and the reward. I don't mind that my jaw gets sore, I will gag on it, get pubes in my mouth and work for the reward. Today, I also saw it as a thank you for the weekend.

I continued to slowly bob up and down on his cock taking about 2/3 in before coming up to just the head. He was fully hard now. Over 8" of that thick cock I loved. His moaning continued. I was very aroused and thought about climbing out on onto him but decided against it.

"I love your cock Eric," I whispered as I pulled off for a second.

"I love you, Jessica."

Hearing that always made me feel great. I brought my right hand to his cock and jerked it before returning with my mouth and sliding right down so my nose nestled in his pubes, gagging a bit. I pulled back off and added my hand again at the base and began the up and down strokes combined with my mouth that I knew would succeed in my goal.

Eric began thrusting his hips up a bit and I knew he was getting close. I doubled down, tightening my grip and my lips around his schlong. I could feel every vein on his shaft and my lips bumped over his mushroom head as I went up and down faster. My tongue would be tight against the bottom of his shaft and then as I came up, I swirled around his head and slit before plunging back down.

"God that's so good," he moaned.

I continued on, up and down.

"So good Jess, getting close."

I took one more breath and tightened my lips again. My legs treading water a bit so I stayed up as my head moved up and down as fast as I could.

"Going to CUM!" he exclaimed in a heavy whisper.

"ON MY FACE!" I said as I pulled off him and dropped back to the water between his knees.

I caught him by surprise and he sat up and looked down at me. I still had his cock in my right hand and with one more jerk he exploded.

"Cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!"

I have had practice with his orgasms so my aim was on and that first spurt hit me from my forehead to my open mouth. Spurts 2-3 hit on the left and right side of my face so my eyes and cheeks were covered. I then got my mouth over his cock as he continued spurting, 4, 5, 6 filled my mouth before he slowed down. I kept my mouth on him sucking the last cum out before I slipped off his legs and back into the water. I opened my mouth as usual to show him his load before I swallowed.

"You're beautiful," he said, looking at my cum covered face. I laughed and then dunked my head under the water and cleaned the cum off. As I emerged, I pulled myself up on the dock and sat next to Eric as he pulled his trunks on.

"That was a great appetizer. What's for dinner?"

We decided on taking out Italian. We gathered our stuff and I put my sandals back on before we walked up to the cabin. Eric was going the start packing some stuff before he got cleaned up and went to pick up dinner. I was sad our weekend was ending but needed to prepare as well. I gathered some male clothes for the ride home and decided to run upstairs and take out my outfit for dinner (more on that later) and grab nail polish remover. I came back down and sat on the porch taking of my toenail polish while Eric brought some stuff down. When he went up to shower, I peeled off my bikini and laid it on the railing to dry. I sat back on the porch wearing nothing but my cage and sandals. I finished my toenails and waited. The double take was well worth it when he stepped out of the door dressed in khaki shorts and a polo ready to go get the food.

"Hey baby I'm.....Holy Shit Jessica!"

"What babe?" I replied as I swung my legs off the chaise and walked over to him.

"Hurry back, I'm starving!"

He swatted me on the ass and told me to go get dressed. I am pretty sure he expected me to be in the male clothes when he got home but I wasn't ready yet. I sprinted upstairs and shaved, before jumping in for a quick shower. I knew I had about 30 minutes. I quickly dried my hair and put on some light but seductive makeup. Heavy on the deep red lipstick he liked. I squirted the flavored lube in me again. Finally, I got dressed. I had chosen a flowery blouse and black pleated knee length skirt. Underneath I went with a baby blue VS lace bustier and v-string panty. I chose nude stockings to attach to the garters and of course my black 4" heels. As I finished dressing, I heard Eric taking plates out.

"Be right down."

"Take your time."

My heels clicking gave away my surprise of one more outfit for him. I told him I would change after dinner and we sat to eat. The food was good, we didn't drink alcohol instead just having water. We talked a lot about the weekend, the fantasy, the fun. We thanked each other a lot. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and heard Eric start to clean up. I needed him one more time. I stripped down to lingerie and my heels clicked into the kitchen. He was unaware of my current state as I approached him from behind and hugging him. As he turned, he saw me.

"Can we make love one more time?" I asked as I struck a sexy pose with my hand on my hip.

"Oh my," he responded as I stepped into his arms again. We kissed and Eric scooped me up in his arms as I squealed in surprise. He carried me upstairs and across the same threshold he had on our wedding night. He set me down on our bridal bed and stripped off his clothes. My big husband once again naked before me. His 6'4" body covered in dark hair. His cock, my world, already hard and ready. And then he was over we. I took some of his weight pressing me into the bed. I felt his hardness on my stomach and his lips on my neck. He kissed me passionately again as I stroked him with my hand.

"Please," I begged as our lips broke.

"What Jessica?"

"Go down on me please."

Eric began a tantalizing decent of my body. He kissed my neck and chest while squeezing my tits. Descending further the bustier ended and he kissed my belly and flicked the dangle in my belly button with his tongue. He passed my crotch and lifted my legs together. He held the stilettos and kissed my ankles and calves down my thighs to the bare skin where my nylons ended. Leaving my legs in the air he removed my panty before spreading them and viewing his goal. My clit, still in its little cage and below it my pussy.

"Beautiful!"

"Please."

Eric pushed my legs back and hooked my arms in them. He went to my pussy first, his tongue tasting the lube. This seemed to excite him and he lapped eagerly at my hole.

"Please," I said again.

Eric moved up to my clit. He sucked on it and then began flicking it with his tongue.

"FUCK YES," I moaned as I craned my neck to see him pleasing me and my whole body twitched with every lap of his tongue.

After a few minutes he worked one then two fingers into me, stroking my spot as he continued on my clit. I was getting very close.

"Yes, YES, YESSSS!!!!" I cried. I couldn't take it anymore I pushed him off my clit and he rolled onto his back. I swung my leg over him and reached behind grabbing his cock and bringing it to my pussy. I slid right down onto him completely and began my ride.

I knew I wouldn't take long. I was bouncing and grinding on him as hard as I could right from the start. Eric smiled up at me and pulled the straps of the bustier down so he could pinch my nipples.

"Fuck yes."

"Fuck yes," I cried over and over. I bent forward to get a tit in his mouth and grind harder on him, his cock hitting my spot and my clit being stimulated.

"I'm so close baby," I cried.

"Come on Jess."

"So close."

"Yes Jessica!"

"Here it is Eric. I'm CUMMING. YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

My grinding became erratic as my whole body spasmed. My clit spewed and I got lightheaded. Eric held me by the waste fully impaled on him. As I regained myself, I knew he hadn't cum yet.

"Your turn babe," I said as I dismounted. I rolled off him and before he could move took his cock in my mouth bobbing a couple times as I tasted myself on him. I knew he liked this as much as I did.

"That's so hot," he said as he flipped me onto my back and pushed my knees up to my chest. He bent me so I could see what happened next. Hs cock was above my pussy and he lined it up and slammed back into me.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I moaned at the invasion.

After that anything I said wasn't understandable. Just a lot of squeals and moans. Eric was pumping into my pussy with one goal.

"Yes Jess, yes Jess, yes Jess," he said. I alternated looking at his cock go into me and looking into his eyes. When I looked up at his eyes again, I could tell he was ready and without saying anything, I gave him the ok.

"Here it is Jess!" He panted, "CUMMING NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His seed filled my pussy as his thrusts stopped. I could feel the pulses as he stayed buried in me, his body weight uncomfortably keeping me in my contorted position. He rolled onto his side, pulling out of me but bringing me with him and we kissed.

"I love you!" we both exclaimed in unison. I descended and took him in my mouth again, cleaning him of both of us while looking right into his eyes.

Our weekend was ending. Eric rose to dress.

"Can I stay fem for the ride home?" I asked.

"Sure. I would like that."

And that's how we headed back. We both used the bathroom; I again used a tampon before replacing my panty. I went downstairs got dressed as Eric finished loading the car. After removing my fingernail polish, I spent the rest of the car ride home leaning against my husband and thinking about our next adventure.

12