My Fantasy Trip Come True

Story Info
Kendra takes a trip to meet a man and realizes fantasies.
3.9k words
3
5.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to be traveling to a city one state away from my home. It was just a "get away" trip with no business involved. I always travel en femme when it is not for business. At home, I am 24/7 and only allowed a male persona when business requires it, my Wife Carol's business. I am her employee, and she never lets me forget that.

I should explain here that the hotel where I would be staying is built over a parking garage. The lobby is actually about three stories above street level. The elevator goes to the street level of the parking garage but to go beyond the lobby level, one must have an electronic room key.

I had recently met a guy on the internet that happened to be from the city I was visiting and seemed interested in me. He was very Dom and it did not take long for him to realize that I was a very submissive, sissy, t-gurl. He decided we should meet when I arrived there.

We decided to meet at a Burger King just across the street from my hotel so he could decide if he was actually interested. He told me that if he was interested, he would keep me very busy for the week I was there. He described what he would be wearing and told me the time to be there. I arrived at my hotel at about noon and was not to meet him until 6:00PM so I had time to freshen up and look presentable for him.

I walked in, bought a diet cola, and turned around to see him sitting at a table, dressed as he had described. I walked over to his table and asked if he minded if I sat down with him. He motioned me to sit.

I have to say he was a hunk. He was muscular and close to six feet tall. He had a glorious tan. I sat, sipping on my cola while he looked me over. Finally, he said, "I'm interested. How do you want to do this?"

I placed the little envelop with my room key on the table. My room number was written on the envelope. He listened while I gave him instructions about how and when to come to my room. "Get on the elevator at the street level and ride to the motel's forth floor. Come to my room and rap on the door three times so I know it's you and then just use the key and come in. I will not lock any of the safety locks. Give me about half an hour to get to my room and get ready for you. OK?"

He sat looking at the electronic key in his hand and I was just getting up to leave when he stopped me." "Sit down bitch, and listen. I will now tell you how this will go." I was startled but sat back down and listened. "I will drive my car to the lobby level. I will go into the lobby, make sure the desk clerk sees me and I will tell him I'm just going up to see my girlfriend in room 408. Of course, he will look at the log and see who is in the room.

When I arrive at your door I will not rap on the door, I will just use my key and come in. You will have the TV on and the volume muted. You will be in front of it on your knees. You better put more lipstick on because I want my cock to slide between those lips easily. No lights but the light from the TV will be on. I will be there fifteen minutes after I tell you to go. Do you understand those instructions bimbo?"

I nodded my head and indicated that I did. "Did you forget how to speak?" "No. I understand your orders."

He looked at me and said "don't ever try to tell me how to do anything you stupid slut. Now I suggest you get your fat ass moving, NOW, GO."

I jumped up and almost ran from the Burger king across the street to my hotel and got to my room, applied a very heavy coat of lipstick, added more sweet smelling perfume and prepared the room and myself as he had ordered me to do.

I had barely got to my knees when I heard the key in the lock. He came in, put the "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob, closed the door and locked the safety devices. He walked over to where I was kneeling and said, "Look up into my eyes. Do not close your eyes or look away until I tell you to. Now get to work on this big cock that you have been dreaming about., and if you don't give me the best blow job I've ever had, I will whip your ass like it has never been whipped."

I believed him!

Without taking my eyes away from his I undid his pants and pulled them to the floor, he stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. I could feel the big bulge in his shorts and I knew what was hiding inside must be enormous. I kissed it through his shorts without ever taking my eyes away from his. I pulled his shorts down to his ankles and he stepped out of them and kicked them over to where his pants were lying. All I knew was that I had liberated something that must be as big as a tree trunk.

I tried to get in a position to be able to kiss and lick that big bag of balls but it was impossible. Finally, he told me that I could move my eyes to clean his balls. I sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time.. It was certainly the biggest bag I had ever had in my mouth or even seen. I could tell that he had not cleaned up down there for a couple of days. A lot of guys do that when they know they are going to give some "bitch" a real going over. I continued to wash his balls with my mouth.

He said "I want them shining when you get done. How do they taste slut?" All I could do was let out an "mmmmm." He laughed. When I was convinced his bag was about as clean as anything could be I released them and looked back up into his eyes. He was looking at me with disgust and yet smiling. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and let his cock slip between my lips. Just the head was in my mouth and it was very dirty.

I started cleaning it with my tongue. He said to me "I tried to make it really tasty for you, how did I do?" With his cock in my mouth all I could do, like before, was let out an "mmmmmm."

I licked his huge cock until it shined and especially worked on the big vein on the bottom of it, all the time I was sucking so that I got everything that was on his cock in my mouth and swallowed it.

I knew that is what he wanted. I never took my eyes away from his stare. I knew it was my fault I was in the trouble I was in and there was no way out. I went looking for a man to meet, to have sex with, but I did not expect this. All I could do now was serve the man who seemed to own me.

I started to bob back and forth on his giantic cock, licking the big vein as I sucked away. Each stroke I would let a little more into my mouth. I could not come close to getting it all in but I kept working at it, all the time gazing into his eyes that seemed to say this is where you belong you stupid slut.

I did not know what to think. Suddenly he put both hands behind my head and started to force the rest of his cock into me. As I stared into his eyes mine filled with panic. He said, "Learn to let that throat relax and take it or strangle" and he kept pushing.

Somehow, I was able to let it go into my throat and he said, "Now you are a deep throat girl, get used to it."

He kept hold of my head and kept fucking my mouth. I could tell he was about ready to explode because he must have tripled in size.

He said "here comes your dinner, don't spill one drop, swallow it all" And when he shot off his load he was still holding my head tight against his body and most of his cum went right into my tummy. I tasted what was in my mouth for a few seconds then swallowed it. He loosened his grip on my head and for a moment I was disappointed. I must have been nuts but I think I actually liked what he did and liked the feel of his hands forcing me to please him his way. I sucked and licked his cock until it was clean and I got every drop of cum. I found I was enjoying myself and was so proud that I had pleased him.

He was a man that knew the meaning of horny because he started getting hard almost as soon as he took his cock out of my mouth. "Time to rip that ass hole open," he said. I must have had a look of fear on my face because he said, "That's what you came here for isn't? I guarantee you are not going to be disappointed." "Get on the bed and take off everything except your panty hose".

I was wearing a pair of black slacks, pink panties, red top and black bra all of which I took off in record time. I watched as he took a knife from his pocket and opened it. I was in great fear when I saw him do that. I thought he was going to cut me, but he did not.

Instead, he cut a hole in my panty hose about as long as my butt crack. Then he rolled me over on my back and lifted my legs above his shoulders. I was never in this position before and have never been so scared. I knew I could not fight him because he knew I was a pussy and he would whip my ass and then take me anyway.

I felt him put his finger in my butt hole with something on it and rub it around. Then I felt the end of his cock pushing at the opening. I was not sure what to expect but he knew what he expected. Suddenly he thrust that big cock into me and I thought I was going to pass out. He kept ramming me, in and out.

He ask "well whore, how do like a real man riding you like the dumb ass slut that you are?" All I could do was moan. He said" I'll take that as an "I love it" and please don't stop."

He just kept at it knowing he was hurting me. I said, "please stop." He laughed and said, "I know that really means more, more please more! Then he said "look at those tits bouncing, there ain't nothing phony about them. They are all natural."

He reached down and grabbed my nipples and started pinching and pulling them. I said, "please stop, that really hurts, I'm going to scream." Are you gonna holler rape? Who to?" I felt him growing in me a suddenly he fired off a load that must have put a gallon of cum in me. He slowly pulled out of me and it was then that I realized I had an orgasm. I do not cum as men do, just dribble and get very wet but inside me, every cell in my body was exploding with pleasure.

He let my legs down and wiped his dirty cock all over the hip area of my panty hose and rolled me onto my tummy, then got up and said, "don't move bitch." He got a butt plug from his bag, shoved in into place in my ass, and said, "We don't want any of that falling out do we?" He looked at me and said, "Yeah, you are a whore, look at you."

He said "I know a lot of guys that are gonna love that tight ass of your's. You give a pretty good blowjob too and with practice, you will get even better, and you will get lots of practice. He said "get dressed, we're going out." I said, "no, I can't go out in public like this."

I did not see his hand coming, it happened so fast, but it collided with the side of my face with so much power it knocked me off my feet. I fell to the floor and immediately started crying. He looked at me curled up on the floor and said "I told you once, you don't say no to me or ever try to tell me what to do. Maybe now you will remember. Now get your slut ass up and get dressed, we are going out."

I was scared half to death, got up at once, and started going through the clothes I had brought with me. I was taking too long and he was getting pissed and picked out a skirt and tank top and said, "This is what you will wear.

I did what he said and got dressed. I tried to cover up the welts that were starting to show on the side of my face. It appeared that it would take more than makeup to cover those. He laughed when he realized what I was trying to do. The skirt was black and midi length, the tank top was bright yellow. I started to put stud earrings in but he stopped me and made me wear large hoops. He said they looked sluttier.

I applied mascara to my eyelashes and used a light, almost skin tone, tan eyeliner and bright red lipstick to match my fingernails.

We left the room and as we passed the front desk, he waved at the manager and they exchanged greetings. I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. At that point, I knew to speak only when spoken to. I did not want to be knocked on my ass again and I had no doubt that he would do it, right in front of the manager.

He drove his large pickup truck and took me to a bar where we joined a group of his friends. He put me in the booth between him and the wall. He introduced me as a bitch that drove over three hundred miles to get some of his cock.

Everyone, including the other girls, laughed. I blushed. I was totally humiliated but for some reason it felt right. He went on to tell the story of how we happened to be together and what we had been doing. He even went so far as to tell them that I had a mouth that was made to be filled with cock.

We had a couple of drinks and the guys were talking and having a good time. The other girls began to tell me about Mike and his friends and I realized I was in more trouble than I realized. Mike took me by the arm and started sliding me out of the booth. I thought we were leaving. I was wrong. He pushed me toward one of his friends and said, "Go with him."

I did and the guy took me out to his pickup truck, put me in and he followed. When we were both in and he had closed the door, he put one of his big hands behind my head and pushed me down to the floor. He told me to take his cock out of his pants. I undid his zipper and pulled his very large cock out of his shorts.

I was just staring at it when he told me to open wide. I did and as I did he put both hands behind my head and shoved that big cock into my mouth. He started pushing and pulling my head and fucked my mouth like it was a cunt.

He came a gallon and I swallowed as much as I could. I cleaned his cock and licked the cum that had fallen from my mouth off his clothes and the seat of the truck. He let me up onto the seat and closed his pants zipper. He looked at me and said, "you were worth the forty dollars I paid to use that mouth."

I almost fell over. I did not know if he was being honest or not. We went back inside and he said to anyone who may have been listening, "she is a good cocksucker." Everyone laughed. I blushed and smiled. I have no idea why.

After awhile we went back to the hotel. Mike stopped and said something to the manager; I stood by the elevator and waited. When we got back to the room I asked Mike if I could ask him a question and he allowed me to.

I asked if he really sold me to his friend for forty dollars. He said he did and that he also told the manager if he ever knows of someone wanting a great blow job that you were available for forty dollars.

I nearly died. He saw my reaction and said, "yep, you are now officially a prostitute. How does it feel? I was too stunned to say anything and I saw his hand going up and I blurted out, "fine, I like it fine." He said that it was good that I liked it because he planned to make a lot of money off me.

He worked my butt on and off all night and in the morning he told me to go down and get him some breakfast from the buffet. I started to get cleaned up and he stopped me and told me to slip on some clothes and go like I was. He said he wanted everyone to know that I had been rode hard all night.

I did as I was told and when I got back he was in the shower. He asked me if anyone noticed me and I told him it was very busy and a lot of people, mostly men, had made comments about me. He sat at the table in the room and got ready to have his breakfast.

Suddenly he said,"you need breakfast too, get under the table. I did and he held my head and pushed it into his crotch. I sucked his cock while he enjoyed his breakfast and morning BJ.

I heard him talking on the phone and realized he was talking to my wife. Like an idiot, I had left my cell phone in my purse and he found it and called the number for "home."

I heard him telling her that right now I was under the table having his cock for breakfast. I heard him say that after he filled my tummy with his load that he would let her talk to me. I heard him laughing and it sounded like they were getting along really good.

I felt him swelling up inside my mouth and quickly exploded over and over. He really did fill my tummy. I cleaned him up and licked up the cum that had run out of my mouth. When he was satisfied he handed the phone down to me.

I said "hello" in a quivering voice almost on the verge of tears. She said "good morning girlfriend, you got more man then you bargained for I hear." It pissed me off and I replied that he is just the kind of man I wanted. She laughed and said she wished she had thought of pimping me out a long time ago. I also heard Mike laughing at what I had said.

Mike made me stay with him for another week and I did everything he told me to do. He did pimp me out but I was too afraid of what he would do to me if I refused that I just went with who he told me too.

I don't know how much he was charging for my "services" but I never saw a dime of it. I very sheepishly ask if I would be given any of the money he made by selling me.

He laughed at me and said "look you stupid bitch, I own you, you are my property. When I sell, or rent, my property, I get the money. Why would I give any to you? It's like if I sell my car, I wouldn't give the car part of the money would I."

I said I understood but what I understood was that I was screwed. This man was going to do whatever he wanted to do to me or with me and I better do as he said or else. So, even though I had been a little slutty at times, by my own choice, I was now officially a whore, whether I liked it or not.

I talked to Carol almost every day while I was gone. She called me all the time. She informed me that when I got home that I should expect a lot of changes. She also told me that I was fired from the position I held in her company but that she was going to hire me as a secretary, with a dramatic reduction in pay. She teased me that since I had learned new ways to make money that I didn't really need a high paying job.

True to her word, when I got home she had made a lot of changes. We were now "roommates" only. All duties were split, although not evenly. She had told me that her sex life was going to be an open book and that what she did was none of my business, not that it ever had been.

When I got home she was in the kitchen wearing a shorty robe that was sort of pulled together at the waist. She is very large busted and the robe hid nothing. She was not wearing a top or a bra. I couldn't tell if she was wearing any bottoms or not.

Her hair was a mess but she looked like she was glowing. She said there was coffee and smiled. When I turned to pick up a coffee cup a man walked into the kitchen wearing just a pair of jogging shorts. He was a mess too. It did not take a genius to realize that the two of them had just finished a rough sex session. She introduced me to him as her roommate and him to me as her boyfriend Jake. I have to admit that he was HOT.

I must have had a questioning look on my face because she just said, it's simple, I am not going to leave home to have sex with whatever man I choose. Then she added that I would not have to leave home to have sex either, with whatever man I wanted to except for when I was serving as a working girl.

That was on a Saturday morning. By Monday morning, I had learned what my new life was going to be like.