My Fate is Sealed Ch. 02

Story Info
My first time in bondage.
4.9k words
4.6
16.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Linda here again, continuing where I left off telling the story of how I transitioned from being the "girl next door" into a (sometimes) sex slave. If you haven't read the first part of my little journey please do, because I wrote about the very first feelings of submissiveness that I had... how I liked the missionary position because when I was pinned down under my husband John it felt like I was going to get fucked whether I wanted it or not, and how I used to imagine that I had to suck his cock whether I wanted to or not, and how I just liked the feeling that I was being used.

Classic Catholic guilt, right? And I know it might sound like a rape fantasy and I guess maybe it is to a certain extent, but I don't have that much interest in being forcibly taken by a guy and trying to fight him off, I just like the feeling of inevitability. That's why a sex slave fantasy began to really turn me on, where it's just a given that things are going to happen to me, and I have no say in the matter.

And it's hard to explain why I like feeling used... I think it's how it kind of cancels all of me out, I mean it's like nothing about me matters anymore except for my cunt or my mouth. I called it feeling like a human Fleshlight, and I don't really know why but I love that feeling. Maybe there's just something about me that makes me want to disappear.

If you did read the first part, you'll know that it all started on a Friday night when my husband, almost on a whim, grabbed my wrists and held them in place while he fucked me. It felt amazing, and I knew right away that I wanted to be tied down because that was way hotter than just being pinned down. And so, the next morning I finally told John about some of the fantasies I had, and he surprised me by saying the idea of being in control was a turn-on for him as well. Who knew? He's always been a really giving person and a totally unselfish lover, and I wondered if it even came as a surprise to him.

But he took to it like a fish to water, as they say. I had told him that he could make me do things even if they weren't always fun for me - and he promptly made me suck him off and swallow all of his cum, which was something I had never done before. And then he had me finger myself in front of him, which I had also never done before. And if that wasn't enough, he pinched one of my nipples while I was doing it, and out of nowhere I blurted out, "hurt me," so he pinched harder. And *blushes* I loved it.

After all that he asked me if he could tie me up that evening, yay! And then later in the day I kind of accidently discovered he had slipped into our bedroom and fastened ropes to the corners of our bed, ready and waiting for me. I could hardly contain myself all through dinner, knowing those ropes were in there. Every once in a while I would glance down at my wrist and get butterflies in my stomach thinking about how there would soon be a rope around it. My fate was sealed.

After dinner my mind kept on racing as John and I stood next to each other at the sink doing the dishes. I couldn't stop thinking that this great guy standing next to me would soon be tying me down and using my body for his own pleasure however he wanted. Silly me, in a moment of passion the night before I had told him he could do anything he wanted to me, and he said he liked that... so what was my fate?

As we sat on the couch later having coffee I was like a cat in heat and could have jumped him right then and there, but I held back and waited. I didn't want to seduce him, I wanted to be used by him.

We watched the news in silence until he put his arm around me and finally said, "Linda... I can't stop thinking about the fantasies we talked about this morning." And the fingers of his other hand found the top button of my blouse and started fiddling with it.

"Me neither," I said, my voice sounding a little husky.

"Uh, so I was wondering... would you still like me to tie you up?"

Would I, ha! "I'd like that a lot. Do you still want to?"

"Yes, I do," he said, and then he kissed me and began to slowly unbutton me. I kept my own hands at my sides.

John hadn't undressed me in a long time; our lovemaking had fallen into a that typical pattern of talking about it first, you know, something like, "Do you want to fool around?" followed by going into the bedroom and undressing ourselves. But as his tongue explored my mouth, he continued opening up my blouse and it was incredibly erotic. And talking was a little different now!

"Is it okay," he asked, "if I kind of use you, like this morning?"

"Yes... I want you to," I said, and with that he spread the open front of my blouse and put his hand under my bra.

"It really excites me Linda," he said as he cupped my right breast.

"Mmm, me too Baby."

"Does it really?"

"Why don't you, um... check for yourself."

He hesitated momentarily until he understood what I meant, and then slid his hand down over my stomach and underneath the front of my jeans. He continued down over my underwear until his fingers found my sex, and I knew he could feel a big wet spot there. As he pressed his hand against my cunt I grunted and raised my hips in response.

"You can tie me up and use me John," I said, breathing heavily, "my body's all yours."

"Oh God," he said, and he kissed me as passionately as he ever had with his hand still in my crotch. I arched my back, my hands still at my sides, mentally giving my body up to him to have his way with. He was feeling me up, I thought to myself, not seducing me but just feeling me up. I know it sounds weird, but I've always loved that phrase. The few men I've been with have all been gentlemen and the sex consensual, but there's this part of me that just wanted to be felt up.

Groped works for me too, haha. I think I mentioned my husband looks a little like Keanu Reeves, and hey I can't be the only girl who'd be up for a good groping by old Keanu, LOL. Sorry to digress, I think I also warned you I can be a little defensive about all this and embarrassed too.

He pulled his hand out to unbutton my jeans and then said in a quiet voice, "Stand up." I did, and he proceeded to unzip me and push my jeans down to the floor. I was already barefoot and easily stepped out of them, and I held my arms behind me so he could slide my open blouse off. A moment later I was standing there in just my bra and panties and all I could think of was that I wanted him to continue undressing me, I wanted to be naked with him while he still had his clothes on.

He didn't disappoint. He took my shoulders and gently turned me around to face away from him as he undid the clasp of my bra and took it off me. When I felt his fingers slip underneath the elastic waist of my panties, I knew I was seconds away from my wish and I practically quivered with excitement. He slowly lowered this last little bit of clothing down over my legs, and after I stepped out of them, he turned me back around to face him and wrapped his arms around me.

As he held my naked body against him, I felt the roughness of his jeans and the coldness of his belt buckle against my exposed skin and I was on fire! I know it sounds funny, but I had never been naked with a clothed man and it seemed to totally capture this new circumstance... I was a woman about to be used, and he was the man who was going to use me. It doesn't sound very feminist, does it? I can't help it; it was everything I wanted at that moment.

"Let's go in the bedroom," he said, and as he took me by the arm and led me there another wave of heat washed over me. Me naked, being led to the ropes. And then it flashed through my mind, what if I had a collar around my neck and he was leading me by a leash? OMG, would John think that was too weird? Maybe I'll have to ask him. My mind was a blur of collars, leashes... and chains. Jeez, I thought to myself, I have some serious kink going on.

We arrived in the bedroom and he sat us both down on the left side of the bed. "If we're going to do this," he said to me, "we should have safe words."

"Safe words?" I said weakly, my mind still lost in thought pretending he was holding a leash attached to my imaginary collar. "What do you..."

"It's in case I'm doing something you don't, you know, really want me to do."

"Oh." I hadn't thought of that possibility. "Uh, okay... sure."

"What a lot of people do is to say colors, green is go, yellow is slow down, red is stop. Like traffic lights."

I looked at him and smiled. "Where did you hear about that?"

"I've been doing a little reading," he said, smiling back at me.

"Oh, have you now," I said.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Um, I think so."

"Just get up on the bed and lie back."

I clambered up on top of the bed cover and lay back like he told me, my head on the pillow and my arms at my sides. This is it... I'm going to be tied up, I thought, my head spinning to the point where I almost thought I would pass out.

He stood up and then bent down to pull out one of the ropes he had attached to the legs of the bed. "I did a little preparation for this," he said. "I see," I replied.

He took my right wrist away from my side and looped the rope around it a few times before tying it off. "It's a quick release knot," he informed me, "my boy scout training's finally come in handy." We both laughed a little nervously. Then he walked around to the right side of the bed and did the same for my left wrist. The ropes were soft against my skin and I wondered, where did they come from? I didn't recall ever seeing rope like this around the house.

With both wrists secured I was now a captive and I got those butterflies in my stomach again thinking about how I no longer had the ability to walk away, even though walking away was the last thing on my mind. What a head trip, isn't it the absolute truth that the brain is the real erogenous zone?

Then John moved to the foot of the bed, leaned over and took both of my ankles in his hands and pulled my body down towards him. My arms had been bent but now they were angled straight out and tight against the ropes that held my wrists. Moving to the left side of the bed, he retrieved the rope attached there and took hold of my right ankle to move my leg out to almost a 45-degree angle from my body. He roped it securely and then went around and did my left ankle in the same way.

My limbs now formed an X on the bed and as I took a mental inventory of the four bindings holding me securely in place my sexual heat cranked itself up to 11. I was tied down with my legs were spread wide, exposing my cunt for easy access... and use. My fate was sealed.

My husband stood at the foot of the bed and just looked at me, his eyes roving from my head to my toes. I could see his lust for my bound body, and I was overwhelmed with the exquisite feeling of being a piece of meat. I was going to be fucked whether I wanted it or not, and all my thoughts and feelings, in fact everything about me that was me, didn't matter now... I was defined simply by the parts of my body that were about to be used for his pleasure.

He came over to the right side of the bed, sat down, leaned over me and caressed my face.

"Linda... God, seeing you like this... you're so beautiful like this."

I almost cried at that. I smiled at him and said, "you make me feel beautiful."

"This must be every guy's dream, having a woman he can do whatever he wants with. But I have to tell you something."

"What, Baby?"

"I've thought about tying you up before this. I even bought this rope weeks ago, and hid it... I was afraid to say anything, I thought it would scare you and you'd think I was some kind of pervert."

"Oh John," I said, "I was scared too, I didn't know what you'd think if I told you I wanted this."

"And you really do want this?"

"Yes. You can do whatever you want to me."

"You're amazing," he said. "But you remember the safe words, right?"

"Yes. But..."

"But what?"

"With the safe words... could I say things like please stop, or don't, and could you, like, ignore what I say if I'm not using the safe words?"

He let out a little chuckle and said, "You want to be able to say things like that?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds goofy but that would be fun for me."

"I understand."

"Can I ask you for one more thing?"

"Sure... anything."

"Tell me what you're going to do to me."

He looked at me and after a few seconds he seemed to understand what I wanted, so he bent down to whisper in my ear.

"I'm going to do everything I've always wanted to do to a woman. I'm going to explore your body with my hands and find all your secret places. And when I get tired of playing with you, I'm going to start fucking you. First your mouth, and then your pussy... and I'm so turned on right now I'm going to have to fuck you really hard."

God, I had never heard him say out loud that he was going to fuck me, and it sent an electric charge right through me. And I prefer the word cunt to pussy, but I liked hearing him say that too.

"And," he continued, "later on I might roll you over and fuck your ass."

OMG, another first. I hated to do it, but I said, "Yellow... uh, John I'm a virgin there and we might have to work up to that gradually."

"Is it okay if, some time, we do work up to that?"

"Yes... I want you to be the first to have me in my ass."

"Mmm, that would be really special to me, I can't wait."

I couldn't have loved him more at that moment, he was making both of our fantasies real and was still the considerate man I married. I knew I could trust him completely, and while anal sex was a little scary to me it was still exciting to know that being fucked in the ass was in my destiny now. Whether I wanted it or not.

We must have gazed at each other for a full minute without saying another word. It's so funny, here I was living out my fantasy of being used like a piece of meat and yet I had never felt such an intimate connection to my husband. The understanding that passed between us was like, I know what you want and you know what I want, and it's all okay, the things we want fit perfectly together and I only think more of you now, not less.

He reached up and took hold of my hands and my fingers tightened in his. He felt the ropes around my wrists and his eyes seemed filled with wonder at the sight. His fingers trailed down my arms, and when he reached my shoulders he said, "Maybe I should tickle you."

"Red!" I said, and we both laughed. He knows I'm insanely ticklish.

"Okay." So considerate in how he used my body!

Then his hands moved to my breasts. Cupping them, squeezing them, playing with them. He took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gently pinched it, bringing a moan from me. He pinched it a little harder and I moaned a little louder.

"Linda..." he began, seemingly uncertain about what to say next.

"Yes?" I said.

"You said something this morning," he said, and then paused. I thought I knew what was coming.

"Do you want me to hurt you a little?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. And I have my safe words."

He hesitated for an instant and then he pinched my nipple hard. I gasped and he looked at me with a question in his eyes.

"Green," I said.

I was braced for an even harder pinch, but instead he reached over and opened the nightstand drawer and took out a handful of small, brightly colored plastic clothespins, which I recognized from our laundry room. He held them up for me to see.

"Green," I said.

He attached a blue one to my left tit and a yellow one to my right tit.

"Do those hurt?"

"Yes," I said.

"I want to leave them on you for a little while."

"I know."

"I'm sorry Linda."

"It's all right John, I want you to leave them on me."

Looking into his eyes, knowing the pain I was feeling was exciting him, I fell headfirst into subspace.

He bent down and kissed me deeply, and then whispered in my ear, "You're incredible."

He caressed my face with his right hand as his left began working its way down over my belly, and in a minute or two he reached my cunt.

"You're so wet," he said. And when he pushed two of his fingers inside, a guttural sound came out of me from the simultaneous pleasure and pain. He withdrew them slightly and then shoved them in again, this time even deeper.

"I want to kiss you," he said, "but I want your mouth to taste like your pussy. Do you know how we're going to do that?"

I guess I was pretty naïve, because I didn't have a clue! I shook my head no.

Then he pulled his fingers out of me and brought them up to my mouth. They were glistening and I could smell my sex on them.

"Open your mouth," he said. I parted my lips to let his wet fingers in, and then I felt the slipperiness of my own juices on my tongue. The taste was a little salty and a little sweet at the same time, with kind of a musky flavor not that much different than John's semen. I had never tasted any woman before, including myself.

"More," I said to him, and he smiled and withdrew his fingers to return them to my cunt. He pushed them in and out and in again, trying to gather up as much of me as he could. A moment later they went back into my mouth.

"Clean them off good," he told me.

I licked and sucked on his fingers; my mouth filled with my own taste. After a minute he took them out and bent down to kiss me, and when I opened up for him his tongue came in and began to explore me. A delicious feeling came over me that my mouth was now just a stand-in for my cunt. My tits were hurting but it didn't feel like pain now, just sensation that was in between pleasure and pain.

His hand went back to my crotch and he scooted down the bed to be closer to it. His two fingers went back into me and I thought he was going for more of my juices, but instead he slowly withdrew them, and his middle finger moved down between my ass crack. I realized he was using my cunt to lubricate his fingers so he could enter my most secret place. Whether I wanted it or not.

When he found my asshole and pushed his finger in, I let out a really loud moan. I know you'll realize I was an inexperienced girl, but I had never had anybody or anything up my ass before. And it felt good.

He looked at me and I said "green."

He pushed his finger deeper into my ass and I raised my hips up to accommodate him. The fullness of his finger in me and the feeling of being invaded in such a private place was wonderful. Then his thumb went into my cunt and now he had me in both holes. He was holding me like a bowling ball! I could feel him squeezing his thumb and middle finger together against what separated them. I knew that his cock would eventually find its way into my ass; maybe not tonight, but sometime soon.

After a few minutes of playing with my asshole, John took his fingers out of me and stood up. He stared at me with hungry eyes as he started to undress, and oh I felt like a lamb prepared for slaughter. When he lowered his jeans and underwear and his cock sprang out it seemed harder than I ever seen it before, pointing straight up to the ceiling with an angry red head. That cock that was coming for me and there was no escaping it.

Naked now, he climbed up on the bed and kneeled so that his thighs were straddling my face. He reached over me to grab a pillow and lifted my head to place it under me and prop my head up. Then he grasped the top of the headboard and moved his hips forward so that his hard cock approached my lips.

"Open up again, Sweetheart."

I opened my mouth to him and he pushed himself into me, not as gently as he usually did when I went down on him. He took my head in his hands to hold it in place as he drove in more deeply, slowly pulling his cock part way out and then pushing it back in again. He was fucking my face, just like he did this morning. I gagged a couple of times, but he showed no sign of sparing me from being his human Fleshlight... I felt like nothing more than his receptacle, and I expected my mouth to fill up with his cum at any second.

12