My Fate is Sealed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead of cumming he withdrew from me and lowered his body to reposition himself between my legs, and I knew it was time for me to be fucked in my cunt.

"Please don't fuck me," I said in a tentative whimper, trying out this new game.

It took him a moment, but he remembered. "I have to Baby."

"Please John no, I don't want to be fucked."

"You have to be Linda, whether you want to or not."

I couldn't believe he used those words. I tried to squeeze my legs shut but they wouldn't budge against the ropes that held them. I felt the head of his hard cock against my cunt lips and knew it would only be a few seconds before he impaled me with it.

"Please, no... please don't."

And then John reached down and yanked both clothespins off my nipples, and just as the two bolts of pain bloomed in my chest, he shoved his cock into me fast and deep.

I hope the neighbors didn't hear me scream.

He fucked me hard like he said he would, pounding me over and over like a jackhammer, and everything that was me was reduced to my being nothing more than a helpless fuck puppet. Don't you love language, those words just popped into my head!

We were both gasping loudly with each of his thrusts. "Oh God please stop, don't cum in me John, please stop, don't cum in me," I babbled, thrashing my head from side to side. It just seemed to urge him on. He took hold of my hips and raised them up so he could fuck me even deeper.

"I'm gonna cum Baby, I'm gonna to cum in you," he cried out, and a few seconds later he jacked into me as hard as he could and exploded inside me. He actually screamed; I had never heard him scream during sex. And I came an instant later as he kept on pumping my cunt, his cock spasming again and again as he shot load after load of cum into me.

It took a few minutes for us to calm down, his thrusts in me continuing but slowing down as his cock stopped twitching and gradually relaxed. We both made little mewing sounds as he kissed me all over my face and then he said, "God that was so good Linda, so good. I've never cum so hard."

"Mmm, me neither Baby," I said.

He finally withdrew from me and got up on his knees again to straddle my face. Holding my head up he put his soft, wet cock against my lips and said, "Clean me."

I opened my mouth and took him in once again, gently bathing his cock with my tongue and loving the mix of my juices and his semen all over it.

After a few minutes he got up and began to untie me. When he released my left wrist, he bent down and kissed it, and it was so sweet. I looked at my wrist and there were red marks around it, probably not because he tied me too tightly but because of how I was pulling on the rope.

When I was fully untied, he lay down beside me and we hugged, kissed and cuddled.

"Was all of that okay?" he asked.

"It was more than okay," I told him, "it was all wonderful."

"It was so intimate," he said. "It's funny how I feel so close to you now even though I was, you know, using you kind of in a cold way."

"I know exactly what you mean," I said, "I'm thinking about that too. I think we feel close now because we confessed all of our secret desires to each other."

"And gave each other permission to have them."

"Yes."

He stroked my hair and said, "I'm pretty lucky to have found you."

I smiled and said, "The feeling's mutual."

Oh, I know you don't want to hear about all this mushy stuff, but I think it's important because I want you to understand how getting kinky brought this close intimacy to our relationship. Because a couple that's committed to each other can never be too close, and if you don't mind me getting up on my little soapbox for a minute I'd like to pass along a little advice.

If you have secret desires, 'fess up to your partner. Maybe it's something as innocent as wanting to make your girl finger herself, or maybe you'd like to see your guy jack off, or maybe you'd like to try a little pleasure and pain like I did, whatever. In the words of Billy Joel, Tell Her (or Him) About It!

And I'm not saying that two people have to want all the same things in bed to have a great relationship. Sex isn't everything! But if your partner thinks less of you just for wanting something kinky, maybe that's not the right person for you.

After all, it's intimacy between the two of you that you're after, and your partner shouldn't take offense at that even if he or she doesn't want to do everything you want to do. At least you've been honest about who you are, and honesty... no, one quote from Billy Joel is enough, LOL.

But seriously, maybe you'll find your needs fit together like they did with John and I and the two of you will be off to a great adventure! Okay, end of lecture.

Speaking of adventures, mine continued so I have more to tell you. A lot more, starting with a little shopping excursion; I was still thinking about that collar and leash.

12