My Father and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and son alone at home.
5k words
4.44
28.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late summer.

I was over at my dad and his girlfriend's place. We were sitting in the living room watching TV.

Around 7:30 that night his girlfriend left for work, she was on the nightshift. She said her goodbyes and wished us a good night.

We were both sitting in front of the TV, me and dad. I don't really know what we were watching, it was pretty mind-numbing. I was sitting in the recliner; to my right was the coffee table and behind that my dad was lounging on the sofa. He was dressed in his favorite blue sweat suit and was lying on his left side, watching the program. He was little bit tired, he'd come from work just a few hours ago, and was drifting off to sleep. His eyes were drooping and I could tell it was becoming difficult for him to stay awake.

So, I was still watching TV and as I said it was a rather dull show. I began to look around in the room and out of the window, which being dark out offered nothing more interesting than the TV. From the corner of my eye I could see my father had closed his eyes and was breathing calmly and steadily. He wasn't sleeping though, because if he had been, he'd be snoring, but I still felt safe enough to look him over.

I don't know why I was interested in watching my father sleep or more precisely, why I was interested in checking him out from head to toe; I just did it. I looked at his face; it was peaceful and resting on his left arm. My eyes moved further downwards, over his chest moving down his body, stopping at his waist.

His sweatshirt was hiked up a little and the bottom part of his gut was hanging out. By the light of the TV, his belly looked really pale, it was all white and smooth. I had always thought my father was pretty hairy, and supposed he had shaved his chest and stomach, maybe for his new girlfriend. I kept watching his gut as he dozed, while the TV droned on.

I hadn't been paying attention to it (until it started getting stiff), but I was now sporting a hard-on and I began wondering why looking at my father's belly was turning me on. I was keen to get a good look at his big beer belly, so I stood up and quietly moved around the armchair. I got to about three feet away from him.

Just in that moment, while I was bent over to take in an even better view, my father opened his sleepy eyes and asked groggily, "What are you doing?"

He caught me! I was busted, but thinking quickly, and without missing a beat, I said, "I thought you had a hairy belly; why is it all smooth and white?"

"That's my t-shirt!" he said, as if I was stupid, but he was obviously also confused by my interest.

"Oh, I thought it was your bare belly... it looked like you'd shaved it." I said to cover my curiosity with a reasonable explanation.

Just as I was half the way back to the recliner he asked, "Have you got a boner?"

I replied casually, "No... I've just got big dick! I always look chubbed up"

He muttered something like, "Yeah, just like your ol' man."

I sat back down and, I started to realize what was happening, and I became a little bit nervous. Still, I was too curious. So after thinking about it I said, "OK, so... this is going to sound gay... but I would really like to see you naked".

That was it, the cat was out of the bag. I couldn't believe I'd said it and I wondered for a moment if I'd actually had said that aloud.

He looked slightly stunned, which is how I know I'd said it and not just thought it, but after thinking about it he asked, "And what if my girlfriend catches us, right now?"

I guess I was a little bit disappointed, but he added, "Maybe, we could do it another time. When we know we won't be caught."

With that, all the tension of the moment was gone. On the one hand, I was a bit disappointed that it couldn't be now, but on the other hand he didn't say no, he was saying "later". I went back to watching TV, but I was lost in my thoughts so I wasn't really paying attention. Minutes later I heard him snoring lightly. As I started to watch him again, I had to turn my head a little. The landline phone rang, Dad was old fashioned and still had one. He stood up slowly, walked to the dining room to answer it. He was standing with his back towards me.

I didn't know who was on the phone. If I'd listened closely, I might have had an idea, but I was way too busy checking my father out.

"He can't see me ogling him from behind", I thought. So I felt pretty safe looking at him directly and in detail. Starting with his back, over his butt, downwards to his huge thighs, and then calves, back up to his butt.

I was just thinking, what an awesome butt he has, as he turned around and caught me staring at him. "Busted again!", I thought. He looked suspiciously in my direction, but didn't change his tone while speaking to indicate anything was different. He turned around and I was right back eyeing his butt again; it wasn't a want now, it was a need.

After he hung up, I turned back to watching the TV. He walked back to the sofa and sat down. I had the feeling of his eyes on me, that he was looking at me. I couldn't tell, of course, because I wanted to avoid eye contact. He stood up again, closed the blinds which not unusual, as it was already dark outside. With it being a ground floor apartment and people passing by could see through the windows.

He had to stretch a little to reach the roller for the blinds and his sweatshirt and undershirt moved up slightly, giving me a perfect view of his lower back and the top of his hairy, naked ass. This time I stopped looking before he noticed. He went into dining room to lower the blinds there, and then the kitchen and, finally, his bedroom. I waited a bit and I didn't hear him moving about. I thought, he might have gone to bed, but then I heard his footsteps as he came back into the living room. When he came back, he was naked except for his shorts. On impulse I took a look and then quickly looked away. "DAMN YOU'RE HOT!", I thought and almost blurted out. I've seen dad many time like that before; for example at the pool in nothing but swim trunks, but I was younger then, before puberty and definitely not attracted to him back then. The other difference, between then and now, was that then we were around other people, right now we were alone.

He went to the kitchen, which was on the other side of where I was sitting. I was in a darkened spot of the living room, so it would be hard to see me, but I had a very good view of him. I was really enjoying the situation as I could see him from a side view; his bulky frame, his big arms, and legs had always been very muscular, but now they covered in a little layer of fat, which added even more mass to his body. However, his belly wasn't just a little fat. My dad had a BEAR belly! It was so round and though fat, firm too. It stretched his shorts out and hung over the top and touched the kitchen table as he stood in front of it. He looked like a big, burly, brown pelted, human teddy bear!

I realized, for the first time, that I was crushing hard on my own dad. I was rock hard the whole time and leaking, and the feelings I was having I finally understood.

He was making a sandwich and while I was gawking at him. He looked in my direction, into the darkened living room, and asked, "You want some?"

Not exactly knowing what meant, the food or him, I said, "Yes!"

A few minutes later he came back into the living room with a plate in his hand. I had both my hands in my pockets trying to cover the huge boner, so I couldn't take the plate. I Just as I reached out with my left hand.

He bent over me and put the plate on the coffee table. His naked belly was touching my face and his shorts were inches away from my nose. I could smell him, especially the odor coming out of his shorts. It didn't smell rank or unclean. It smelled very musky and I hadn't smelled anything like it before. My dick was twitching, but I stayed calm. I didn't know if he recognized it, but in that moment, I wouldn't have cared.

He walked back to the kitchen preparing a sandwich for himself. As he finished, he turned off the lights and came back to the living room. Half way to the sofa he suddenly stopped and handed me his plate, "Hold this, I forgot something!" he said.

I took it and got a great view of furry belly and the fat bulge in his shorts. I turned around to the coffee table and put the plate on it. When I turned back, dad was standing there shorts down to his ankles, not two feet from me; bare assed NAKED!

I had to re-focus, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I sat there frozen, staring at his beautiful burly body; his huge cock and balls hanging between his furry thighs.

My first thought was, "My GOD, he's freakin' huge!", again I didn't know if I thought it or actually said it aloud.

I was in awe of the truly imposing and lust inspiring manhood before me. He seemed to be much more comfortable with this level of intimacy and said, "Well, you said you wanted to see me naked!" and after a little pause, "So, what now? Ya like what you see?"

Still astonished, I was stunned, and couldn't respond verbally.

"So, fair is fair... now I want to see you naked! You bragged about your big dick, let your Daddy have a look!", he said smiling lustfully at me.

My brain was having trouble processing what had just happened. My dad was not only showing off for me, but wanted to see my goodies too. I stuttered something like, "Uh... eh... maybe this is too fast. I wasn't ready to..."

He cut me off, "What? D'ya think I haven't seen a stone-hard ramrod before? I'm a man, we get 'em, and I've seen more than just my own."

I fumbled with my words, not making any sense. Honestly I don't know what I said. The strange thing is once he knew that I had a boner I felt somewhat more safe. He walked slowly towards me, his cock plumping up, gesturing to me to stand up. I was slowly getting up, then sat down again to hide my raging hard-on.

He laughed and said, "Oh, come on! It's not a big deal! At your age I had a major wood nearly constantly! It's just us here you and me! We're men, there's no need for shame."

I was looking him straight in the eyes and, he looked like he was a bit curious himself now, I thought.

I was thinking about the next step, what to do now. Sitting there I started pulling off my shirt, I'd use it to cover my package when I stood up to take off my pants.

My dad rolled his eyes at my modesty, "Are you bashful suddenly, like a little girl? Come on! I'm standing right here with it all hanging out!"

"You don't have a boner!" I said abruptly, as I pulled the waistband of my pants over my straining tool.

"No, but I'm getting there, boy," he said, "and wagging it about in the breeze feels good, you should try it!"

Feeling embarrassed, still, I started to pull down my pants a little further as best as I could one handed. The other one was still covering my piece of pork.

My dad grinning as he took in the show, "Would it help, if I got full-on, big dicked, hard like my boy, too?" He said as he took his dick in his hand and started to slide his furry knuckled fist up and down his half hard mast. He looking me right in the eyes, a wolfish grin on his face, as he did it. I realized his question was rhetorical question. He looked down and grunted and shivered a little as he rubbed precum over the dark pink head of his cock.

His suggestion actually WAS helping, because he had focused on his own dick and not looking at mine for now. At that moment I dropped 'trou and drawers' completely and stood stark naked in front of my dad. My rock-hard trouser snake stood straight up, bare and proud by itself with my hands on my hips. I wasn't as confident as it might have appeared, but I didn't care at this point.

This got my dad's attention and he looked up from his cock to mine. I didn't know what to do. There was a pause as he pumped his cock again and he said, "Not bad, son!" he was grinning at me, "You do your dad proud."

The whole situation was kind of surreal, in that sexy dream like way - I was standing, completely turgid, stark-naked in front of my own dad, who was also without a stitch on. Bizarrely, it felt comfortable. "At the very least this isn't boring", I thought.

And then my dad stepped closer with an expression on his face I have never seen before. "Is he mad at me?", I asked myself, even it didn't make much sense to me right then. I made half a step backwards, not knowing what was going to happen next.

He stood exactly in front of me, slowly moving his eyes over my body, right down to my dick. Taking me in as if looking at me for the first time. I followed his eyes. Then he moved his callused hand toward my groin and tenderly wrapped it around my manhood. His eyes moved up again to meet mine. I kept watching his shaggy chest, the thick rug of fur moving over his meaty pecs as he breathed in and out. I couldn't look him in the face. I felt weak in the knees and they'd become a bit shaky. He took my arm and slowly pulled it toward him. It all happened in slow-motion. I opened my hand and then touched his tool; a feeling that I will never forget. It was so warm and so thick. Hard, yet a bit spongy to and slick with his cock nectar. I raised my head and looked him in the eyes.

"Does that feel good?" he asked gently.

I still didn't know what to say. I wanted to say many things at that moment, like, "That feels fucking fantastic!" or "It's so big, so beautiful, so hard and I could stand here forever, squeezing and stroking it!" but I couldn't utter a single word, I was speechless.

But it seemed I didn't have to. My eyes had spoken volumes about what I was thinking and feeling. He raised his hairy, bearish, arms. He reached around me and pulled me into a tight, warm hug, his head resting on my shoulder. I could feel him on me in so many different places. My brain was on hyper-speed, processing all that I was feeling everywhere. It seemed that I was registering all those new sensations on places on my body very slowly, like time was expanded and the moment was lasting forever.

The first thing I noticed was his head lying on my shoulder. I could hear him breathing. Then his work-roughened hands, on my back holding me firm but gently. The feel of his bearded cheek, the soft fur of his chest, his cock touching my own. But what I felt the most, was his huge, warm gut pressing and leaning against mine. His whole body was glowing! The warmth felt so good, that I didn't want to ever let him go, I to live in this embrace. I started to relax and to enjoy our touching even more, the scent of him, the texture, the pressure of him against me. And... I still had his dick in my hand. Which I couldn't let go, not that I'd have wanted to, but my arm was fixed between our bellies.

He seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was. He took a couple of deep breaths. I felt his head resting on my shoulder become heavier as he let me support more of his weight was he relaxed. He whispered in my ear, "Do you want to do something more, son?"

Even if I didn't know what he meant, I nodded. He hugged me tightly once again and lifted me off the ground. He stepped back out of his shorts and I did the same. He set me down, grabbed my shoulders, to turn me around and, walked me toward his bedroom. It was a bit difficult to find the right rhythm as we walked and his belly or his dick was bumping into my back or ass all the way, but that felt great!

In the bedroom, he sat on the bed. I stood in front of him. I didn't know what to do, so I stood still. He pulled me softly in his direction andd looked me in the face. Then he said earnestly, "I won't do anything you don't want me to, but you have to tell me, I can't read your mind... Do you understand?"

"I do, and I will", I promised.

He began caressing my upper body with his warm hands, over my chest, playing with the beginnings of my own chest hair. He moved down to, my belly pausing there to play with the treasure trail and followed it all the way down to my thick, straining, sausage which was twitching. His hands moved over my hairy balls, and I shuddered because it felt incredible. They roamed over the inside of my thighs, up and down again. Finally, he reached around, his hairy arms tickling my bare legs and his hands grabbed my ass. He pulled me closer to him and in the rapidly and unexpectedly, he wrapped his bearded mouth around my dick.

I gasped in pleasure and surprise, but was in heaven! I took a deep, shuddering, breath and moaned lowly.

He sucked my knob, and licked along the length of my cock to my plump, bulging, balls. I didn't know what exactly he did, it felt just unbelievably erotic. He was really going at it and my muscles tensed up so much I thought they'd lock up and I'd shoot. He pulled away and said, "No, no! Not yet. I want you to savor your first time with Daddy! We'll take this slow, and I'm gonna take my time before you cum".

He got up and walked out of the room. "Back in a minute!" he said.

I sat on the bed, waiting and thinking about what might happen next.

He came back and stood in front of me, just the way I had before. His semi erected dick was directly in front of my face. I didn't hesitate much and started to do exactly what he had done moments ago. I was caressing his big, hairy belly, along his thighs and as I did, his whole body began to shake and his dick became rock-hard. I was happy and excited to see that.

I licked over the top of his cockhead with my tongue, next I put it in my mouth and really tasted it. His flavor was slightly musky, and a little sweet from the precum. The feeling was awesome, but his mighty staff was far too thick! I couldn't take him as deep in my mouth as he had taken me. But just like me, he began to moan; that told me that I was obviously had doing something right. I kept sucking and tasting his dick. It smelled just like my dad, but more strongly so, and there was a slightly different odor to it. His dick became harder and harder, but still on its surface it was still soft and springy. It was even thicker and bigger than at the beginning. I licked, like he had, down the sides of his meat down to his bear sized balls.

I didn't just copy everything he did before. I also did things I wanted to do, which I thought would feel pretty good. His balls tasted like sweat and much saltier than his dick. They smelled different, too; earthy and a bit of a tang. Just the smell took my over the edge. I became hornier than I'd ever been in my life. I was gentle at first, but I began to suck and lick his cock and balls harder. He arched his back, his head all the way back with his face to the ceiling. He was breathing faster and louder, small growls punctuating his breaths. I didn't know if he was going to come or not, so I just kept on going. Moments later, I had his rod in my mouth again, but he grabbed my head and pulled out. "One second more and I would have come in your mouth!" he said totally exhausted and visibly trying to hold back his orgasm.

I looked at him and thought, "Why did you stop before you shot your load?"

"Have you done this before?" he asked me surprised.

He was really ecstatic, but unsure what to do at the same time. He bent down and grabbed me around my torso and lifted me up. In a rush, he hugged me tightly and then he said, "You are just so fucking hot, do you know that?"

I didn't know that. To be honest. But of course I was more than happy to hear it, especially from my dad. He said, "Let's take a little break, but remember, I said I wouldn't do anything you didn't want to do".

"Yeah? What if I wanted to do all that!?" I said.

"But..." he began slowly and hesitated

"But? What?" I asked.

Did I do something wrong and he was trying to tell me that he wanted to stop?

He took a deep breath, "But... this was so hot, I almost came in your mouth!"

12