My Father and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I was still not getting what he wanted to tell me. Then I guessed it. "Would that be so bad?" I told him grinning.

"Have you sucked a guy off before?" he asked.

I said, "No, but I would like to try!"

After a pause, we were sitting next to each other in bed I asked, "Did have you given guys blow jobs?"

He laid back on the bed and said with a grin, "Yeah, I have".

"Was it good?" I asked him curiously.

"It was," he said bluntly, "of course, I don't suck every guy I meet, they have to be special to me".

"I wouldn't either", I said and paused, "But I would love to try it with you!"

He caressed my shoulder with the palm of his hand and moved it down my arm to my hand, and then gently squeezed mine in his, "Well, you came damn close tonight".

I was eager to suckle my dad. I moved between his legs and bent over him, putting his meat in my mouth again, swirling my tongue around the head to the sounds of his sighs of pleasure and encouragements. Then I moved down and started sucking his balls and jerking him off.

"Warn me before you come!" I said to him

"I will", he said, then groaned in pleasure.

I became totally focused on his huge dick, nothing else mattered by giving my daddy pleasure, I wanted to drink his seed and taste the cum that had made me.

"Oh FUCK! I'm gonna shoot boy! Daddy's gonna... OH FUCK...come!"

I was so horny at this time that I forgot how nervous I had been before. I took a deep breath and put his weiner as deep in my mouth as I could. His knob was pushing at the back of my throat and I almost had a gagging fit, but I kept jerking his dick at the same time. It was that huge; it went all the way in my mouth and still had enough for me to jerk while I sucked. My head rested on his big belly and was bobbing up and down with every movement. With my other hand I was caressing his chest, finding his nipples in the forest of fur and tweaking them, till he grabbed it and held it. He moaned louder and louder, in his deep bass, the muscles in his thighs began to tense up. I knew this moment, it happens to me, too, shortly before I cum. "It won't take long now," I thought. I tried to keep the rhythm and then it happened.

My mouth was filled with the load after load of hot daddy sperm! My own father fed me the seed that made me. Spurt after, thick spurt. I was trying to swallowed every drop of it. It wasn't that easy with half his dick still deep inside my mouth. It filled my mouth and ran down my tongue, before I could swallow it completely. I had stopped jerking him off. But his dick didn't stop spilling cum into my mouth. I had to swallow five to six times, there was just so much and it kept coming. After his cock stopped pulsing and he quieted, and I still had his cock in my mouth; I began to coax the last of his cum out of him. What we'd done was hot as hell, and I reveled in the texture of my dad's softening cock as I licked and nuzzled his sausage. And as his dick flopped out of my mouth, there was not a bit of cum left. I really managed to swallow it all.

My dad lay totally relaxed on the bed and breathing deeply. As he came back to his senses - or whatever you want to call it - his hand caressed my head. I looked at him and smiled as I lay next to him, my dick poked at his belly. He took him in his hand and jerked him a little. I moved a little away from him and he asked, "Is everything OK?"

"Oh, I'm OK. I was just thinking, when I cum I usually want to be left alone! I'm giving you some space, don't you do that?"

"Yeah!", he said, "Normally I like that, too" and, after a short pause he said, "But not with you", he said smiling at me.

"So, come back over here!" he looked like a big teddy bear, I just wanted to cuddle with.

I came back and laid just my head on his shoulder. The rest of our bodies didn't touch at all. He turned his head to mine: "Closer! ... I like that!...And I know that you like that, too!"

That was everything I needed to know. I didn't know how far I could go. Don't get me wrong, sucking his dick was the one thing; cuddling up with him is another. I laid on my side, most of my body in full contact with my dad's, my head still resting on his big arm and my arm across his huge belly. Face to face. And then... it happened, he kissed me. On my lips. Just shortly, but it felt wonderful, his soft beard caressing my face.

"Have you kissed anyone before?... I mean real kissing?", he asked me, "Maybe a girl?"

"Yes", I answered. "And she says I'm pretty good at it!"

"And a man?" he asked.

As I didn't answer he said, "It's probably pretty much the same; except for the beard!"

We both started to laugh and his huge belly jiggled.

There was a long pause as we just lay there together, I was feeling a bit insecure, but was bold enough to ask,"Could we give it a try?"

He stopped laughing and turned his head back to mine.

This time I moved slowly closer to him and pressed my lips softly on his, just touching our lips together. I continued this for a little while, then I opened my mouth a bit and licked just with the tip of my tongue over his lips. He opened his mouth, too. Our tongues touched for the first time. It was like electricity running through my body. We opened our mouths wider and our tongues twined around each other. In slow circles we explored each other. We exhaled into each other sharing our breaths. The feeling was powerful. The kiss became more forceful and full of passion until we both started to moan and huff. He lay on his side and our erect members nuzzling each other. We explored each other's bodies, our hands seeking out every curve, every texture. After a while I seized his penis, squeezing it, he was semi-hard again. He took my hand and put it back on his belly. After our lips parted, he said, "Now, it's your turn!" Lay down here!", he said and made it clear he was going to take charge of the lovemaking.

I complied.

****** if you like the story, please tell me and there will be more parts then ******

12