My Father-In-Law is my Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

.

A couple of days later, Stede wanted to make dinner. I never argued because he was a stellar cook. He sent me to the grocery with a long list. Oddly enough, he wasn't there to meet me in the garage to take some of the bags.

I hauled them all into the kitchen and went to look for him.

"Ohhhhh," I squealed, seeing a fire blazing in the new fireplace. The grin on his face said it all. "Thank you!" I cried, jumping into his arms.

"Let's eat, then break the fireplace in?"

I ran out to the kitchen to help him get dinner together. After the dishes were done, we took a bottle of wine and two glasses into the living room. I had an oversized faux fur throw and pillows for in front of the fireplace and spread them out.

The heat from the flames, the flickering light on our bodies, and the wine all served as a cocoon seduction. Our clothes came off, and we curled together and began to kiss. Passionate kisses heightened our arousal quickly.

He kneaded my tits and sucked on my nipples, biting and tugging. I arched, loving the painful pleasure. His cock was throbbing and hard in my hand, and my pussy tingled in need to be filled by him. I rose and straddled him, sliding my slick pussy lips over his wet cock head.

"You're so beautiful," Stede breathed.

I sat over him, and my long blonde hair flowed down my back. My tits were swollen with need, my pink nipples hard and long as bullets, needy for his mouth. I felt the heat flickering on my skin. The room was dark, but our bodies were bathed in the golden firelight.

I raised and slid down, grinding down to take him deep. I whimpered at the first stretch of my canal with his hard heat.

I rocked, my clit rubbing his stiffness. He was kneading my tits and pinching my nipples into long bullets. I arched my back, my hair lightly brushing his thighs. I leaned back, my hands on his thighs, right above his knees. Looking down, I could watch his cock disappearing in my cunt each time I slid up and down.

He was bucking, his hard muscled ass driving his cock deep while his breathing was rough and rasping in the room.

"What the hell!"

"Oh my!"

The voices seemed far away. I didn't stop riding Stede; I couldn't stop until I understood the voice broke through my sexual haze.

I looked towards the door, and Andrew was angrily shaking. His face was a deep crimson, his brow furrowed and eyes ablaze. The veins stood out at his temples, throbbing visibly. He was clearly incensed. And next to him stood Betsy, stricken and nervous. She was pale as a ghost, her eyes wide with shock. Her hands trembling, she clutched anxiously at her purse, fidgeting with the clasp. She glanced anxiously between Andrew and me, not making eye contact with Stede.

The heated glare Andrew fixed me with told me this was clearly an explosive situation, and the air crackled with tension. The door clicked ominously shut behind them. "Oh god," was all I managed to mumble. At that, Stede locked in and was then aware of them. His fingers flexed on my hips before holding me down. I had no intention of moving. Running away wouldn't make much difference at this point.

Andrew walked closer. "I can't believe this," he said, seeing his dad's cock inside me. He scanned our lusty faces.

I felt Stede's cock throb, and my pussy convulsed in the same perverse excitement. We got caught, and it was like nothing I'd ever felt. I couldn't have moved off his cock if I wanted to. It was as though we were locked together.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing, Stede." Betsy was in tears, although her voice was still low and soft without much feeling. Pretty much as I'd known her from the beginning. She'd always been timid, and even the sight of her husband locked with her daughter-in-law didn't change that.

At this point, Stede hadn't said anything or even made a move. He was still buried inside me, deep and throbbing with hard pulses.

"Betsy, Andrew, go to the house. I'll be there later," he finally commanded.

When Andrew saw I had no intention to stop fucking his dad, he grabbed Betsy, and they moved to the door.

"You two are disgusting. Incest is a sin! I can't believe my own father and my wife." he shouted.

"Ex-wife, Andy," I reported. "And it's not incest because we're not blood relatives."

His eyes nearly glowed with anger. They left. The door slammed behind them.

Stede grabbed my hips, rolled me under him, and began to fuck me harder and faster than ever. I rose to meet each thrust. Our bodies pounded together lewdly. Each thrust drew a hard gasp from each of us. We were headed to the mother of all orgasms.

I raised on my feet, and our bodies slammed together. My tits bounced and jerked. His balls slapped my ass. He was on his fists on each side of me. Looking down into my face, his was a mask of arousal. His only thought was to fly off together. And that we did.

Our shouts, grunts, and growls reverberated off the living room walls. The fire sputtered, sparking loudly, adding to the atmosphere.

His cock jerked and pumped deep into my tightening cunt. I dug my nails into his ass, keeping him inside me while my body rocked with waves of orgasm.

Finally, he dropped next to me, pulling me against his side.

"That was bad. But fuck, it was so damn good," he said.

"That was very bad. But the best ever." We laughed despite our lives being turned upside down.

What was done was done. There was no going back, and I knew neither wanted to.

I wrapped myself in the fur throw while Stede dressed.

"Did you want me to go with you?" I asked, thinking that might be best.

"Nah, it'll be bad enough. You don't need to hear it all." He hesitated. "You know that dream I had the other night?" I nodded. "They had come back, and I was separated from you."

I stood up and wrapped my arms and the throw around him, my naked body pressed against his.

"That's never going to happen. I'm not going anywhere as long as you want me." I melted into his body. "If you change your mind and need me, I'll come right over, babe." I kissed him deeply and stepped back.

"I'll be back. Probably not tonight anymore. But soon. As soon as I get this worked out. It wasn't exactly how I planned it to go down, but it is what it is."

He placed a kiss on each nipple, turned, and went out the door.

.

.

I tossed and turned all night and finally went out to start the coffee at five o'clock. I missed Stede's presence here already. I surprised myself at how involved he was in my daily life.

I wandered around, knowing I had plenty to do here, but I couldn't get motivated. I pulled on summer shorts and a tank. I was used to being braless since Stede moved in. Until then, I felt thirty-eight D, although still perky, wasn't for public consumption.

I began to unpack boxes of household supplies that had been boxed up since we moved in. When I heard the doorbell, the kitchen table was covered with utensils and other kitchen paraphernalia. I ran to the door and flung it open, expecting Stede.

Instead, Andy stood there with his hands in his pockets. I should have known that Stede would have parked in the garage and come in as always.

"Jill, can we talk?"

"Yes," I said, knowing I owed him that. I closed the door behind him. "If it's about the divorce, it has been a long time coming. The church ruling our marriage and sex life, then your year-long missionary trip was the final straw."

He stood in the middle of the living room, looking at me. "God, you look so good, Jill. Just like the day we were married. So beautiful." He smiled. "And sexy."

That was when I noticed the bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Andy, it's over. It has been," I frowned. He stared at my breasts, pushing through the thin tank top I'd never have worn if I knew he was coming.

He squeezed his cock through his shorts, and I crossed my arms in front of my breasts.

"One last time, Jill. Let's fuck one last time."

"No, Andy. It's over. Your stuff is all boxed up in the garage. You can take it all with you today."

"Do you have any iced tea? I need something to drink."

I sighed and wanted to get rid of him, but I went into the kitchen. I was filling the glass when I felt his body against me, shoving me against the counter.

"Andy! Stop it!" I pushed back, but it only served to rub my ass against his hot bulge. "Dammit, get back!"

He began to kiss the side of my neck. His hands snaked under my shirt and covered my tits.

"Oh god, Jill, you feel so good," he breathed in my ear. He had me locked against the counter, between his arms. He rhythmically rocked his cock against my ass. "You're wet for me, aren't you, baby?" He pinched my nipples and rolled them. My body betrayed me when his actions pulled at my pussy.

"Get the fuck off me!"

I shouted, trying to twist away from him, but it only served to excite him more. His breath came faster, and he dry-humped me faster. Kneading my tits, he continued to pinch and pull my nipples.

His cock throbbed hard against my ass, and he began to grunt and drive into me harder. Even through all the clothing, I felt the hot pour of his seed in his shorts, leaking through to mine.

"Oh baby, I needed you. Look what you did to me," he squeezed my tits together.

"What the goddam hell are you doing?" Stede's angry voice reverberated through the kitchen. The door slammed behind him. "Get the fuck off, Jill!"

Andy turned towards his dad, not embarrassed by the wetness on the front of his shorts.

"Oh, that's right, you're the only one that can stick your cock in my wife now," he sneered at Stede.

"Don't push it, son. Don't say something you'll regret later," Stede warned. I walked over to Stede, and he put his arms around me. "You okay?" I nodded.

"She's all yours. I got something better now," his sneer was uglier, more evil. He turned before closing the door and said, "You still got some damn hot tits, Jill."

.

.

Stede and I went back to our projects. I didn't press him for answers and knew he'd share when he was ready. I could tell as time went on, he became more relaxed.

I emptied ten boxes and was breaking them down when he came into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.

"I expect you're wondering," he smiled.

"I am, but know you'll tell me in your own time," I shrugged.

He sat at the table and stretched his legs out in front of him. "Andrew didn't believe you could divorce him, so he didn't believe it. After I explained that you could be in this state because he deserted you. He said he'll find a place to live and get his things."

"Good. Thanks for picking up on that for me," I said appreciatively.

"I thought he'd leave it at that and was surprised to find him here. I'm just glad he didn't hurt you." He frowned. "In any way."

"No, he just scared me more than anything. But how's Betsy?"

He tipped his head back and rolled it shoulder to shoulder to release some tension. "She told me she could never live with me again after what she saw. That was understandable. She told me to file for divorce, and she'd sign the papers."

I felt terrible when I heard that. "I'm sorry, Stede. I feel like I'm to blame."

He shook his head. "We haven't had a marriage for years, truthfully. Once she got involved in the church, it went downhill quickly." He scrubbed his face with his hand. "If anyone is to blame, it's me. I spent so much time with my business it may have forced her into finding religion. She was lacking in her life."

I sat on his lap and put my head on his shoulder. He circled me with his arms.

"Like you said, this wasn't how I envisioned it would go. I'm unsure how I thought it would happen, but not this way."

He grunted. "Maybe ripping the bandaid off was best, though?"

"You might be right."

"Andrew is helping her move out, and she'll live with him when he finds a place. I told them to stay at the house as long as needed."

I felt a rush of relief. I didn't know why because I had no thought that he'd stay with Betsy. But your mind can play funny tricks sometimes.

"Oh good, so you're back to make dinner tonight?" I laughed. He tickled me until I was gasping for air.

"Of course. Just because I'm a better cook than you!"

"You'll get no argument from me!" I laughed.

.

.

One Year Later

.

.

Stede and I wanted our own future, so I sold the house. Since it was newly renovated, I made a nice profit. Stede sold his house since no one was in it because he lived with me.

We opted for a condo downtown on one of the highest floors. A clear walled terrace extended the length of the glass walls of our condo.

One thing we discovered when Betsy and Andy walked in on us was that we found the possibility of someone watching us incredibly arousing. Granted, we were many stories up, so our lack of window coverings might not make a difference. But the surrounding towers might give someone a peek from their condo.

That we were possibly being watched was the real turn-on.

The two-seat lounger and a bottle of wine were perfect for us. The soft breezes on our skin were a turn-on. And we were still just as wild about each other.

"I see a telescope in that condo over there," Stede said.

"Mmm, yes, you're right. Think they're watching us?"

"If they're not seeing you naked, then they're missing the show, baby girl."

I stood up and stretched, then dropped to my knees between Stede's spread thighs. His dick was already hot and throbbing because someone may be watching.

I milked up drops of precum and lapped at the tip of his cock. He groaned and stroked my head. My blonde hair fell in a curtain around my face, and I sucked his cock into my throat. All the stimulation brought him to a growling orgasm.

We watched the lights twinkling over the city for a while.

"Do you think we should get married," Stede asked out of the blue.

After a moment, I said, "We could if you'd like."

"I would like. But would you?"

"Yes, I think so."

A week later, we found a justice of the peace and were married, with Stede's kids in supportive attendance. Well, all but Andrew, of course. His siblings had ostracized him. Steele kept in touch with Andrew, but under the circumstances, we felt it was better not to invite him.

Betsy and Andrew still lived together. I heard through a common acquaintance that Betsy had gone through somewhat of a makeover and looked much younger. She and Andrew had set up a household and seemed to be happy.

I was glad to hear that. So was Stede. Life goes in painful ways sometimes, but in the end, it's always for the best.

.

.

Once you've completed reading any story on Literotica, kindly spare a moment to give it a star rating- the more, the better. Your ratings mean a lot. We don't have big corporate backing, bonus checks, a union, or drunk Christmas parties. Just passionate writers and readers like you.

Leaving stars is an easy way to give feedback, motivate authors, and help undiscovered stories get found. We'd appreciate any show of support you can offer. And to those that do-- thanks.