Practically My Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Bryn & her father-in-law finally give in to their attraction.
6.2k words
4.57
62k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,333 Followers

Triggers are infidelity, affairs, extramarital, whatever you choose to call it. If that's offensive to you, then you don't want to continue on. The rest of you, I'm enjoying my characters Bryn and her father-in-law Steele very much, and I hope you do as well! As always, emails welcome! xo DG

Practically My Dad Ch. 01

"I'm meeting your dad at the house later today for a walkthrough." "I assume you can't make it?" I was careful to add in a goes-without-saying voice.

Myer looked up from his phone and said, "Wish I could, but I can't get away from work. Thankful I have you and dad to pick up for me."

He was apologetic, but I did know how much work he had. He'd recently started a new business and all his time and spirit were in that.

"I know babe," I said smiling, hiding a tinge of sadness that he couldn't enjoy this with me. We had spent months pouring over house plans, then changing and tweaking to our likes. "I'm taking the rest of the day off to go around and pick up samples for the house. It's getting closer to that time," I reminded, wondering if on second thought he could spare an hour, but he was back on his phone again and the moment was lost.

I was excited that the construction of our house was close enough I could begin using my talents. I opened an interior design business in my early twenties and ten years later it was flourishing. I hired good reliable people and did not always need to be there to ride herd.

He looked up, slid his hand across the table, and squeezed mine. "I wish I had more time to help."

"I know I know, and I understand. You need to concentrate on the business. I remember not that long ago my head was in my new business twenty-four seven. Don't worry. Your dad has it under control."

He nodded. "Yeah, it would be much different if we didn't have him to depend on. It's a relief not to have to second guess his decisions as we might with another contractor."

Myer's father, Steele, started with a small construction company when he was young. He grew it into a multimillion-dollar contractor that built high-end homes. He had recently partnered up with a developer and his business quadrupled. I used his business sense for myself, pay them well and you can depend on them because they'll be loyal. We were both to the point we could oversee our businesses, which was a relief. When Myer decided to start this new company, I was supportive, but knew instead of having more time to spend together, we'd have less.

I went upstairs to dress. Since I wasn't going to work, I could dress more casually. I pulled out a leather mini skirt and a white long-sleeved men's style silk shirt. It was a warm day and decided to forgo hose and just slid black leather boots on. I pulled my long blonde hair up into a bun and poked two black lacquer sticks through. A touch of makeup and I was ready to go.

I got to the job site and picked my way through the rubble and up the ramp where Steele was waiting. He was handsome and rugged. More silver glinted in the sun than the darker grey, bringing out the perpetual dark tan from being outside dawn to dusk most every day. As I made my way, I thought the older he got, the more good-looking.

"Steele!" We hugged. "This place is really coming along!" I said, taking in the walls beginning to give a hint of rooms, windows filled in some of the holes, and several exterior doors were up.

"It is going quickly at this point." We walked around the lower floor while he pointed out various issues and asked questions, wanting preferences. I often did this for clients once their house was further along, but that this was actually going to be my house and I admit, I had a certain childlike excitement.

He waved me ahead of him and we mounted the stairs to the upper level. We had planned a large master suite with only two guest rooms. We didn't plan children and chose to have fewer, but larger, rooms. The windows were in up here making it more of a house to me. As an interior designer, I rarely saw houses this rough.

"Bryn, I wanted to talk to you about something."

I turned because he sounded so serious. "Sure. Anything." His arctic blue eyes were always cold, even ruthless. At odds with his warm and compassionate demeaner with is family.

I loved my father-in-law. Myer and I started dating when we were young, and Steele was the father that stepped in when my parents moved. It was a year ago that Myer's mom died, and Steele had struggled with her loss this past year.

"I'd like you to redecorate my place."

"Of course! I'd love to. Just say the word and we'll start."

I believe this was a big step for him. He hadn't changed anything in the house after she died, so I was thrilled because it was a step in recovering from his tremendous loss.

"How about now? Or do you have something else today?"

"No, not really. I took the day off work anyhow, so I'm yours!"

I followed him in my car to his house wondering what room he wanted to start with.

"Can I get you something to drink? I'm grabbing a beer."

"I'd love a beer," I said.

The house was pretty much untouched since her death. It was neat and clean, but unchanged. Steele built the house ten years ago. It was a modern style of stained wood and window walls that looked out over a lake. A stainless steel-faced fireplace cut through the second floor and through the roof. Every room on the main floor was open to the others to take advantage of the vista. Even the kitchen looked out over the lake and wooded area.

"Thanks," I said taking the icy cold long neck. I tossed my head back and drank.

"That's what I always loved about you Bryn, no bullshit about you."

"No bullshit Bryn, that's me!" I laughed. "What room do you want to redecorate?"

"The master."

"Okay, let me take a look. We can talk about what you have in mind then."

He led the way up the floating wood and stainless steel staircase. I realized then that one could even see the view from there. The design of this house was credited to Steele which showed he had an incredible eye.

"I can't say I have anything in mind," he said, walking into the middle of the room.

The room was huge, but Steele was a big man. I am petite, but he would tower over someone that was a normal height. I walked around the room.

Finally, I said, "I can't help but think the obvious would be to take advantage of your view. The glass wall and balcony, what about your bed? That the first thing you'd see when you woke was this?" I said, waving my arm at the expanse of windows and nature.

"Hmm," he said, the wheels turning. "But that would mean no naked sleeping?" I saw the ghost of a grin.

I recovered quickly. "I don't know why not? Oh... Wait... maybe you're not an exhibitionist?"

"Oh, I could be. For the right person," he smirked, loving his double entendre.

"Ah well then maybe you should consider moving the bed front and center. We could put a screen behind the headboard so you could be naked in the room without anyone seeing you, then move front and center for the full performance." I could give as good as I got.

He walked to the center of the room and faced the window. "Come here." I stood next to him, my arm barely grazing his. "This would be where the headboard would be?"

"About here, sure."

"Stay here," he said, walking to the back of the room. Suddenly pot lights threw their light straight down. He came back to stand next to me.

"Maybe you could stage a full production here. What with the lighting and all?"

"A porn production?" He was taking it deeper, and I felt a twinge between my legs.

"Sure, why not," I shrugged. "That is if you're up for it." This is getting fun.

"Oh, for that same person I'd be up for it," Steele said. We had always bantered back and forth but this was a little more sexual than normal.

"Well then maybe we should place the bed right here?" I asked.

"Yes. The bed right here." He turned towards me. "And I want a lot of this." He patted my leather-covered ass.

"The leather?" I asked, setting him up.

"That too."

By now my pussy was flooding my panties. "I'm sure we could arrange that," I said, looking at him and watching his expression go from stunned to heavy-lidded passion.

*****

I did know what I was getting myself into. Was it smart? No. Could I stop myself? No. It occurred to me during all this that I've always been attracted to Steele. We had years of this dance, but none with the intensity as we just had. Nothing with the obvious culmination. What stopped us, besides the obvious we were married? Probably because of the obvious. We were married.

And I can tell you exactly day it started. Steele threw and graduation pool party for Myer. It was family, friends, and Myer's graduating friends. Although I wore my bikini under my clothes, I didn't want to take my clothes off in front of everyone. Our high school friends were there, and I was not one that liked the attention.

I knew there was a back entrance to the pool house and slipped around the side and in the door. I quickly closed the door behind me, plunging the room into near darkness.

"Bryn?" My eyes adjusted just as soon as I could see Steele was in the room as well.

"Yes."

I could hear his heavy breathing. I could also see he was naked and had his hard cock in his hand. I heard our breathing in the thick atmosphere. He made no move to cover up and I did not look away. A few moments went by. My heart was pounding in my ears.

To this day I don't know what brought on my bravery, but I began to unbutton my blouse while he watched. He hesitated, then began to stroke his hard cock again. I let it slip off my shoulders to reveal my bikini top. My thirty-eight D's overflowed the small white triangles.

I unbuttoned my pants and bent over to slide them down my legs, giving him a good view of my swaying tits. I heard his soft moan. I stood for a moment in my bikini.

He continued to masturbate while I reached behind me and pulled the tie to bare my breasts to him. The top dropped to the floor. I ran my hands over the full globes, cupping them and lifting them for his perusal. I pinched my nipples hard and long.

I untied each hip and let the bottoms drop. I cocked my knee and stood brazenly naked for him. I was eighteen and he was the father of the man I was going to marry, but I didn't care. I was discovering the power of being a woman.

"Oh Bryn," he said softly. "You're so fucking beautiful." He threw his head back and grunted out each arc of white cum.

He came over and picked up my bikini top and helped me tie it. He kissed me on the neck, and I pressed against his bare body. So big and huge to me at the time. My back was against his cock, now at rest.

"You need me, baby?" I breathed a yes.

He slipped his hand between my legs and stroked a finger through my sopping wet slit. He found my clit and with a couple of flicks had me shuddering through the best orgasm of my life. It lasted in waves and made my knees weak enough that he had to hold me up.

I turned to him, and he picked me up until we were face to face. My legs automatically wrapped around him.

"Thank you. That was the best ever," I said softly and kissed him. It quickly went deep and dirty until we heard voices outside, nearby.

He put me back on my feet, made sure I was presentable, and I slipped back out the door. I don't know what happened to the blouse and shorts I left in the pool house. I didn't care because the lifetime memory was worth it. That's when I began my lust for Steele.

*****

After I left his house, I drove around a bit to clear my head. What the hell was I thinking. I loved Myer. Our sex life was a little slower because of the new business, but we had ups and downs before, and I never wanted anyone else. But his father. I had to admit to myself. I wanted him since the day in the pool house. We've had several encounters through the years that we didn't take any further. Will this be one of them, I wondered.

Could I cheat on Myer with his own dad? Steele was my father-in-law for god's sake.

*****

I heard the water running in the shower and realized Myer was awake and out of bed. I'd waited up for him last night but must have fallen asleep before he came home.

I opened the glass door and stepped into the steamy shower. He was washing his hair and I slipped my arms around him from behind.

"Oh! I didn't hear you, babe," he muttered, tipping his head back and letting the suds run down his body.

He was not as big as his dad, tall, or had the build. We fit together much better, I thought, running my hands down his chest to his awakening cock. He moaned when I gripped it firmly and squeezed, as he liked.

"It's been a long time, and I need you," I whispered.

He said nothing, but quickly turned, and pushed me against the wall. The tile was cool and smooth on my bare skin. He gripped my ass and lifted me onto his cock as he drove in. He pounded into me with hard rasping breaths that reverberated off the glass walls in a fast rhythym. I had my arms around his neck, my tits bounced with each hard thrust. Suddenly he drove in deep, his cock pulsed hot cum into me while he loudly grunted each pump. Slowly he let me down and my feet hit the floor. He quickly rinsed and left.

I opened the drawer and found the white lace bra and thong, pulled on my jeans skirt and white tank, and red keds. Myer was finishing dressing. He was preoccupied and hadn't said a word since I stepped into the shower.

I went down the stairs, picked up my sample case, and went out to my car.

*****

Steele was out the door and helping me get the case out of the car as soon as I arrived. I closed the door behind me. He turned and gathered me close for a hug and a quick brush of his lips across mine. As we headed up to the bedroom, it occurred to me that Steele was also hungry for affection. I am sure he hasn't seen anyone in the last year, and it's time for him to get back to living.

"Oh! You moved the bed already," I said, standing in the middle of the room, taking it all in again. "I like it there. Do you?"

"I just moved it. I haven't tried it out yet," he laughed. "C'mon!" he said, jumping on the bed and wadding the pillow behind his head.

I kicked off my red keds and stretched out next to him. He plumped my pillow and put it under my head. We lay there and looked at the lake. It was a beautiful day, and the lake was shimmering aqua under a cloudless sky. The dazzling white sails smoothly glided by like clouds on a summer day.

"Can you get used to waking up to this in the morning?" I asked.

"I think I could, yes," he said thoughtfully.

I jumped up and got the swatches and paint samples out of the case and spread them on the bed. He asked for warmer, darker, fall tones and I'd chosen rusts, plums, and golds.

"I think I like this," he said pointing to the plum. It was dark, nearly black. Eggplant. It was my favorite as well.

"I actually have some bedding in the car to match this. Just in case that's what you chose," I grinned. I knelt on the bed, my skirt had ridden up. "I also have some paint samples to try on the wall if you want to do that."

"I want to do it all," he grinned. Me too, I thought. Especially after not making it this morning even though my husband did.

I pulled off all the old bedclothes and piled them in the corner. When he came back, we began to put the bed back together again.

I saw him watching me and smiling. I was leaning across the bed smoothing the duvet and realized he had a nice view of my tits. I wore a white tank top that gaped, showing my white lace bra and a lot of cleavage.

"What can I say," he shrugged. "I'm a dirty old man."

"Nothing wrong with that," I quipped right back.

"Ah, maybe a dirty young girl in my presence," he raised his eyebrows.

"Not sure about the young part," I laughed.

"But that's not the most important one of those three words."

"Hmm, I guess I would lean more towards the dirty part than the girl, yeah," I smirked. "I'll always be dirty, but not always young." I went to the foot of the bed to see how it all looked.

"I always knew you were my kinda girl, no matter," he said, moving behind me. I looked over my shoulder and said, "Do you like it?"

He looked down at me and said, "Oh I like it, baby girl, I like it."

"I mean the bed," I said laughing.

"Oh. Yeah. Right. I do. I really do like it," he said sincerely. He placed his hands on my waist and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "You know I've always thought of you as my baby girl since the pool house."

I shivered thinking about it. It was the first time either of us had ever mentioned it.

"I like it," I said, swaying back.

He wrapped his arms around my middle, right below my tits. I leaned my head back on his chest enjoying his big body wrapped around mine. We stood like that for a while, each taking what we needed at that moment.

"Hey, I brought some paint that's also the color you chose. Do you want me to put some samples on the wall?"

He sighed, "I guess we better get back to work. Even though I'm enjoying this."

I had my arms over his and hugged. "I am too, Steele. I am too."

He brought a stepladder in with the promise I'd let him know when I needed to get higher than the first step. I smiled and agreed. I was painting higher on the wall when he came back in.

He groaned and stood near the ladder holding his arms out. "Come to papa before you hurt yourself."

I laid the paintbrush down and put my hands on his shoulders, leaning toward him. He smoothly swept me off the ladder, my tits level with his face. He nuzzled his face in my cleavage and kissed the rise of each one. He tried to nose my top lower, but I pulled it over my head revealing the sheer white lace bra. My nipples were dark shadows through the lace, and he teased them with his teeth.

"Mmm, Steele," I mewed when he sucked my nipple hard right through the delicate lace.

He slowly lowered me down his body until we were face to face. "Still so beautiful baby girl. I never thought my son deserved you. I shouldn't say that, but no one ever accused me of being a nice guy."

We kissed, tongues dueling and teasing. His hands were on my ass pulling me into his hardness. I wrapped my arms around his neck and took the kiss deeper and more passionate. He kneaded my ass which drove me crazy, and I moaned in his mouth.

He continued to lower me to my feet, not breaking our kiss. I slid my hands under his shirt so I could feel the heat of his skin. He moaned when I stroked his back. We were both needy.

He was the first to break away. We looked at each other. Words unsaid. Knowing we should stop, continue, talk, or walk away. Neither of us spoke. I wondered if there would come a time we wouldn't, or couldn't, stop.

I picked my tank up off the floor and slipped it back on. His hard-on still bulged, not ready to be said no to.

He picked up the brush and started where I left off.

*****

"Bryn, did you pack that grey tie I like?"

Myer was scheduled for a week of meetings with a similar company that is talking about a merger. It could mean a move to another state if all goes as Myer wants.

"Yes, I got it and the other one too. Everything is packed, don't worry." I sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm going to miss you."

"I know babe, I'm going to miss you as well, but as young as our company is, this merger could be huge. Of course, it would mean a move, but a bigger city means more decorating jobs, right?"

I nodded. "Sure."

I dropped him at the airport and swung by the new house. At this late date, changes were happening fast. I hadn't alerted Steele I'd be there and wasn't sure if he would be there or not, but he opened the thick mahogany front door and grinned.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,333 Followers
12