All Comments on 'My Father-in-Law's Visit Pt. 02'

by Richcranium

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Be Continues

I hope and pray that this story line continues to the point that Kim gets double fucked by Mike and Ron. That would be exciting. I am hard right now and have pre- cum dripping for my cock. Thank you very much for getting me so worked up.

TexHubbyTexHubbyover 7 years ago
Keep it up!!

Am loving the direction of the story ... but don't take too long between chapters!!! It's too good to make us wait too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad but I am curious why she dislikes Mike so much?

Why not just divorce him and be with someone she loves?

8teenholes8teenholesover 7 years ago
Very hot

Wish she would have made more time for her baby daddy in this story. Loved the scene with doctor. I was really hoping it would go in that direction. I also love the comparison of her new lovers to hubby. She needs to find some local dick to service her daily!

AmberMichelleWAmberMichelleWover 7 years ago
Even better than part one

An amazing pair of stories. I hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too hot & sexy @#*****

Oh my god!!

What a story!!!

Really had massive O.....m @#*$

Please give next chapter... Don't make me to wait....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

Absolutely loved this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent sequel with hot role play btw Mike and Kim. Can't wait for Ch.3. Thanks and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

If all men could be that lucky! Can't wait for more!2

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
This story was the greatest gift of all this holiday!

Thank you for making this incredible addition to what was already my most beloved story on Lit! I was thrilled and amazed to find a new chapter here since it had been so long since the last submission in your stories! The new aspect of including the husband in the teasing and flashing was a genius move! I absolutely loved it! It added a new element and angle that recharged the story completely! (Honestly I would have been happy if Kim and Ron had just been sneaking around for another chapter but this made me love it even more!) I am hooked! I'm waiting most urgently awaiting another brilliant chapter to my new favorite series!

(please write swiftly! Write like the wind!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the husbands involvement

My husband had me wearing skimpy clothes around his dad right away. It became a game to see if I could get him hard when we went over to use the pool. Hubby bought me a wicked weasel bikini and the first time I wore it at my father in law's house, I knew I wanted him to fuck me. My husband set it up that he would get an "emergency" call from work and leave us alone. His dad had me pinned against the side of the pool before my husband pulled out of the driveway. He has been fucking me for the last four years now and hubby has some very naughty videos of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I loved the story. Great

Awaiting for chap3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story and great cliffhanger !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
waiting for pt 3

I do hope you get part 3 done soon.

Let us all know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 3

Love this series, probably one of the best I've ever read. When can we expect part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!!

Cant wait for chapter 3!

newtype2525newtype2525over 5 years ago
Still waiting for chapter 3...

Hoping upon hope that you return to thrill us once again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You SO get me. Two of my favorite fantasies put together. First the pseudo incest with father in law, which is HOT AS FUCK, then the gynecologist rubbing her clit and fingering her and then fucking her on his examination table. Again, really HOT. I almost came just reading that.

rem556rem556almost 5 years ago
Hanging

Please don't leave us hanging any longer than absolutely necessary. Great story that needs to be finished!

carl3303carl3303over 4 years ago
In law sex.

Loved the story. Can't wait for further chapter's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Most amazing story!! So well written! I neeeeeed more I am so wet from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent captivating story

I am in love with Kim's character. I read both parts of the story without taking a break...and can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Somehow I can picture a woman named Kim being the way she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another abandoned story

Sorry I even started reading this story with no continuation or logical resolution.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 3 years ago

Heartbreaking that the story appears to be abandoned. Otherwise it was a fun fantasy.

maneater82maneater82over 2 years ago

DAMN. Such a shame to end it there with no signs of a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked how Kim was going to officially cuck Mike with Ron or threeway, and build up leading to it. Gyn angle was not necessary. Hopefully Author finishes this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DIL has become such a slut

newtype2525newtype2525about 2 years ago

Still amazing! Please return one day!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Great story, definitely could be an 8 part series. With the next pregnancy being the doctors. I'd also like to offer my assistance as your copy editor to clean up the structural flow, for an easier and definitively a gratifying read. 😁

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Wild story - only complain is should have kept it to the FIL and let that develop including them continuing to fuck post her pregnancy and growing a bigger family all the while cuckolding Mike - but other then that amazing story, deserved more to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A big disappointment. You didn't have to include the gyan to spice up the story...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different to but just as good as the first part! Well done. I'd love to have seem a part three - I think Kim had a lot more in her (or couple have - pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Hot plot for sure but proofreading is definitely needed. And absolutely this could be continued.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year ago

Just awful writing. You made every possible homonym error - peak/peek, its/it's, brake/break, lets/let's, your/you're, who's/whose, ad infinitum. Also, unusually, you mangled the sex words - ejaculate, pelvic, labia, masturbate.

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 1 year ago

You've got a talent for telling a great story. Don't worry about the grammar-nitpickers, you can always find an editor. Grammarly can clean up most of the easier mistakes. Keep writing good stories. RT

multtestmulttest10 months ago

Please take on an editor. Some errors I can handle (to instead of too for example, though the frequency of that one is amazing) but "I seen" makes you look really uneducated. I haven't finished the story but I needed to comment while i was thinking about it. I like the story so far, but as several have said, get an editor or even use Microsoft Word for help.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After reading part one I was so turned on that I decided to seduce my father in law. I have to say it wasn’t all that hard but a was fully rewarded for my efforts. That man can sure fuck the shit out of me. I have multiple orgasms every time we get together, which was new for me.

After several months of us getting together more and more frequently, I am now pregnant with his baby. We are so excited that it is his and it just fuels our lust all the more. I love watching my belly grow knowing it’s his baby. My husband , his son, has no idea what we have been up to. He has even eaten his fathers cum out of me without knowing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It went downhill when the doctor got involved. This chapter is a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope to never meet a Kim-like person. Someone that can so easily cheat on you and feel virtually no guilt (rather the opposite, it thrills and fuels her), not to mention choose to get pregnant behind your back, all the while benefiting from your hard work. Yikes that's cold and cruel.

Anyway, looks like Mike wants to be a cuckold so I doubt he'd mind that much that his dad knocked his wife up, fucks better than him and is more endowed. The whole story seems tailored to fit the fantasy. He'd probably get off on her sexcapades if she told him or even let him watch.

The gynecologist visit was hot, I'll admit. I guess she turned into a complete slut at this point, just casually asking if he wants to fuck her. But I guess Mike would be happy since now she's really a little pregnant slut, which is what he apparently wanted all along. Not a fan of how you took her down that road but I suppose it's not entirely unexpected. Best that it ends here. Story is just kind of trash at this point. The hot thrill of her fucking the dad-in-law was great, but then it just turned into some weird shit with her being a slut and the son seemingly wanting to be cucked. Pass on that mess thanks.

Sharedwife1968Sharedwife19683 months ago

Nothing hotter than a slutty wife,

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958about 1 month ago

Yeah pretty disappointed in this chapter. What the heck is up with bringing the doctor into it. If you can get back to what you had in the first chapter please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous