All Comments on 'My Father, My Lover'

by BonhommeRobert

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What’s next

I hope there’ll be a Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tastefully written

I have never read a better erotic story. I found myself lessturned, but agreeing with the sentiments expressed in this story. Yes, why shouldn't mature consenting adults, be they widowed father and mid-thirties daughter become husband and wife if they truly love each other?. As long as they take adequate precautions to prevent pregnancy, who dares deny love.

I think of the Bible story, book of genesis where God tells the only two man and woman on earth to have sex and multiply the human race. How did it happen if there was no incest, before it came about that inbreeding caused problems for children of incestous unions? Great work. Well written!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Although I have always been a fan of a daddy/daughter relationship, I have to admit you opened my eyes to carrying it farther than simply a sexual relationship. Not that it matters since I don't have a daughter, but it was a good story.

Hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a great story and making me wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

I loved the story. Obviously I like daddy-daughter but this was well written and a great story. I wouldn't worry about the negative comments from people that down own up to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

i enjoyed the story very much. please keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous