My Father's Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Night night shithead." Tony snarled at his snoring dad.

Tony picked his grandmother off the bed who was too weak to move from the violent orgasms. He carried her back to his room to sleep for the rest of the night. They both needed it.

...

Joe woke up the next morning feeling really groggy. He felt a crusty dry spot on his face and wondered what it was before reaching for the damp sheet covering him. There were also big damp spots all over the rest of the bed.

"What the hell happened here? Why is the bed all damp?" He asked himself before seeing he was late to work.

Joe rushed out he door after performing his morning rituals but not before peaking in his sons bedroom. He saw his mother draped over his asshole of a son in bed. It finally stuck him what must've happened last night when he was fast asleep. Jealousy racked his brain at work all day wondering what his mother was doing with is son while he was gone. Arriving home from work a little early, he slowly entered the house and heard loud music coming from upstairs. Curiosity got the better of him so he went to investigate. The source of the loud music was coming from his sons room. There were two womans voices and moans that could be heard even over the loud music so you can only imagine what was going on in there. He didn't want to make the same mistake he made at his mothers house and walk in on something he didn't want to see again. So instead of peeking in, he walked back downstairs and sat on the sofa to watch some tv. He turned it up really loud to try to drown out the loud music.

After a few episodes finished, the door to Tonys room must have opened because the music got louder. Joe heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. He took a big gulp and was too scared to move.

"Dad? When did you get home? Hope the music isn't to loud!"

Joe meekly turned his head to answer his cocky son and was shocked to see what he saw next. Tony was stark naked and walking into the kitchen. His large cock dangling as he walked, it was clearly covered in juices, no doubt from the two women he had in his room. He got a water from the fridge and chugged it. He looked like he needed some refreshment because he was covered in sweat.

"Oh uhh not too long ago." Joe lied.

"I want you to come see something." Tony said after taking another big gulp.

"No I'm fine, I'm watching my shows."

"It wasn't a request, get the fuck upstairs before I rip you out of that seat and drag you there!" Tony yelled.

"NO! I wont stand for this anymore! This is my house and...and..." Joes confidence drained quickly as he watched his big son walk toward him.

"Wow look who grew some balls!". Tony just laughed as he walked over to his dad and roughly grabbed him by the collar. He threw a quick jab into his fathers stomach causing him to cough. His weakened state made it easier for Tony to drag Joe upstairs and throw him the master bedroom.

That's when Joe saw his mother and wife sprawled out on the large bed. They were both completely naked and covered in sweat. Joe was almost sick to the stomach after his son punched him and when he saw what was going on up here. Not only has his son fucked his mother but he took his wife from him as well.

"I got you whores some water." Tony threw them a bottle and they shared taking swigs.

"Why hello son." Vivian coyly said.

"Well isn't it my useless husband." Diane said next.

"Sit in the chair in the corner and don't move a muscle dad. You're gonna get front row seats to the next show."

Joe meekly complied and sat in the chair as he watched his son get on he bed with his mother and his wife. Tony laid on the bed and the two women got between his legs to give him a double team blowjob. With a mouth on both sides of the dick, the women slid their lips up and down like eating a piece of corn. They then swapped back and forth from sucking his cock and balls. Both girls looked over at Joe while they pleased the real man of the house.

"Get on your knees and face the wimp. You get on the bottom mom and you lay on her back grandma." Tony instructed.

Tony wacked their asses a few times before sinking his fat cock into his mother. Diane never thought she'd get used to the his size. The master bedroom was filled with wet smacking, sexy moans and a noisy bed. As he hammered away at Diane, Tony fingered Vivians juicy asshole while starring at his father.

"I bet you wish you could taste your moms asshole huh? Mmmm so tasty!" He inserted his wet fingers into his mouth teasing his dad.

Tony was on his knees but had to stand in a squat in order to fuck Vivian. He pulled out of his mother and then slowly sank into his grandmother. Joes eyes got wider and a small tent formed in his pants. His son noticed this and took action.

"Is someone getting a tiny boner?"

Tony grabbed his grandmother by the hair and yanked her up into a standing position, walking off the bed and over to the chair occupied by Joe. Vivian reached out and held onto the chair to balance herself from the rough pounding from behind.

"LOOK AT YOUR SON!" Tony demanded.

Her grandson pulled her hair back with more aggression forcing her head to snap up so she was looking directly at her sons face. They were starring into each others eyes. One set of eyes filled with lust and the other filled with pain. Drool leaked out from Vivians mouth and stained Joes pants. Tony was destroying her from behind, savagely smashing into her ass making echoes bounce off the walls. The pain on her scalp from the rough hair pulling was washed over by the amazing feeling in her pussy.

"YOUR MOMS PUSSY IS MINE!" Tony roared.

"TOUCH YOUR LITTLE COCK WHILE YOUR SON FUCKS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!" Vivian howled.

"THE WOMAN YOU JERKED OFF TO AND FANTASIZED ABOUT? SHES A SLUT FOR YOUR OWN SON!" Tony laughed.

"YOU WERE TOO MUCH OF A LITTLE PUSSY TO TRY AND FUCK ME SO YOU DIRTIED MY PANTIES INSTEAD!" Vivian yelled next.

"I KNOCKED HER UP AND YOURE GOING TO RAISE THE KID WHILE I KEEP FUCKING YOUR MOM AND YOUR WIFE!" Tony boasted proudly at his feat.

"GOT THAT?!" He rammed in with one final thrust.

"Yes son..." Joe timidly responded. The constant back and forth berating was making him feel like shit. He still continued to touch himself as he watched the pure ecstacy on his mothers face and sometimes glancing up at his sons mean expression.

"YEEEEEESSSS! I CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOUR BABY TO MAKE UP FOR MY COMPLETE WASTE OF A SON!" Vivian screamed and then spit in her sons face.

"Joe? I fucking hate you." She instantly switched to a cool devilish tone.

They caught their breaths and walked back over to the bed. Diane was rubbing her pussy watching that whole messed up scene unfold.

"Time for the finale. You bitches know what to do."

Both girls got on their backs and pulled their legs back as far as they could go. Tony squatted over their pussies one by one and drilled into them with rough slams. His balls slapped their assholes with force. Knowing he already put a bun in his grandmothers oven, he shifted focus primarily to his mother. Diane screamed his name as he battered her insides.

"I think mom wants my baby too dad!" Tony said confidently while looking over his shoulder at his weak father.

Joe watches his sons balls tense up and unload into his wifes vagina. They stayed there for quite some time with his dick lodged in her to the hilt, making sure she took. There was no coming back from this. What would the rest of the family think? His fate as a cuck was sealed.


12