My Favorite Aunt - Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan's relationship with his aunt deepens.
4.9k words
4.71
49.6k
105

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Favorite Aunt -- ch 2

I woke to the smell of breakfast being made. I do love the smell of bacon. I'm not sure how Aunt Jean had slipped out of bed without waking me up, but she did. I threw on my gym shorts and t-shirt and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and next to Aunt Jean as she stood at the stove flipping the bacon. I put my arm around her waist as I snuggled up next to her. "Good morning."

She turned her head and looked at me smiling. "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

I cupped her chin with my hand and held it in place as I kissed her. "I slept great. You?"

"Me too!" She replied as she smiled at me. "Should we talk about what happened yesterday?"

I knew I wasn't going to admit any regret for what happened between us. "What's there to talk about? Do you regret what happened?" I wanted to take charge. Call me selfish, but I didn't want anything to change between us.

"Not at all. I just wanted to make sure you were ok with what happened." Aunt Jean said as she picked the bacon out of the pan and laid it on some paper towels.

I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her. One hand covering her stomach as the other hand cupped one of her breasts over her robe. "I'm very ok with what happened yesterday. It just made me realize how much I need to take care of my aunt this summer."

She turned the stove off and turned in my arms to face me. "I don't want you to think or see me as some needy old woman."

I pulled her into my body as my hands dropped to her ass. "First of all, you're not an old woman. And second, I don't see you as needy. I see you as a very strong woman." I kissed her. "And there's nothing wrong with being needy at times. We all have needs at times. There have been times I've needed friends to help me with the shit I've been going through. Right now, you need someone to help you. That doesn't make you needy. I'm just honored that you chose me to help you."

Jean touched my face as she spoke. There was a tenderness in her eyes. "Ry. You're the only man I trust right now."

I smiled at her as my hand came up to caress her face. "Like I said. I'm honored that you chose me. I'm going to take care of you and give you what you need." The kiss we shared was the deepest, most tenderest kiss I've ever had with anyone. I sucked on her lower lip, nibbling on it, pulling it, before we broke the kiss. I had known a girl at school who loved it when I did that. I was curious as to aunt's response. I didn't have to wonder for long.

I felt her body shudder as I sucked on her lower lip and nibbled on it. She looked flustered when I released her lip. "You ok?" I asked as I held her tight.

"Yes. No. I mean..." She looked at me differently. "Your uncle used to kiss me that way. It was one of the ways he liked displaying his control over me."

I wasn't sure if I'd overstepped myself this time. As confident as I'd grown with Aunt Jean over the last day, I was still somewhat fearful of taking things too far, too fast. "Would you prefer if I didn't kiss you that way again?"

The look she gave me was not that of an aunt looking at her nephew. She touched my face again. "No baby. I not only want you to take control over me. I want you to keep me reminded of it. Kissing me like that is just one way to keep me reminded."

I smiled at her as I took a fistful of her hair and held her head steady. "So be it." I kissed her again, this time more passionately. I sucked on her lower lip, intentionally letting her know I was taking control. She moaned as I felt her body crush against mine. I maintained the kiss till she started to gasp and whimper. When I released her, she collapsed against my chest.

"Please don't abuse your control over me." She said looking up at me with tears streaming down her face. "When I get like this I'm completely yours. I'm also extremely vulnerable. That scares me."

I hugged her even tighter. "I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to scare you. I'll guard the gift of your submission. I never want you to be scared of what we share."

She smiled at me weakly. "You are mature beyond your years. But what we share is not what scares me. What scares me is my own vulnerability and my deepening dependence on you."

"You're safe with me." I hugged her tightly. "Now let's eat before it gets cold."

We compiled a long list of things that needed to be done around the house as we ate. Most of them were outside items. The list was so long I knew I'd be busy all summer. I finally pushed my plate back and sat back to sip my coffee as I watched my Aunt Jean finish her breakfast. 'Damn! She is such a gorgeous woman.' I thought to myself as she talked. 'How the fuck did I get so lucky?'

"So what should I call you? You want me to still call you 'Aunt Jean?'"

"Not necessary baby. You can call me by my first name." She smiled at me with a mischievous grin. "Or you can just call me whatever pleases you."

I returned her grin. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Do you mind if I call you 'baby'? I won't if you don't like it." She didn't want Ryan to think she was thinking of him as something less than what he now was, the man in her life.

"Not at all. I think there's an intimacy to it that I like." I finished my coffee and was about to get up from the table when Jean stopped me.

"Can I ask a favor baby?" Jean asked me.

"Of course. Anything. Just name it."

"I need to lose some weight. I know I do. I put on too much after your uncle died." Jean lowered her head as she thought about him again. "He held me accountable for my weight, among other things. He knew it was for my benefit. And it was. I always felt better about myself when I kept my weight in check." She looked back up at me. "After he died, I thought, 'what's the point?' Will you help me?"

"Of course I'll help you. To be honest, I did notice when I pulled up in the driveway and you came out on the porch to greet me, that you'd put some weight on since the funeral. Not a lot. But it was noticeable."

"I haven't felt good about myself for a couple months now. I just haven't had any incentive to do anything about it."

I leaned across the table and kissed her softly. "Now you do. I'm going to work your ass hard." I said with a grin. "I guess I have some selfish motives in this, if I'm being completely honest."

The look she gave me made me want to take her right there. "I hope so baby. I need the exercise. And you be as selfish as you want."

I smiled at her knowing if I didn't start on those jobs, they'd never get done. "I'm going to go get some work clothes on and get started on that list. Think I'll cut the grass first." I came back to the table after putting my dishes in the sink, bent over and gave Jean a kiss on the head as she sat there finishing her breakfast. "Mmmm! Your hair smells good." I slid my hand down her shoulder and into her robe. I slid it down till my hand engulfed one of her breasts. "I'll never get enough of these."

Jean laid her hand over mine and held it on her breast. "Good. They're in need of a lot of attention."

"I plan on giving them all the attention they can handle." I pinched her nipple gently. Then left the kitchen and headed to the bedroom to change.

I wasn't in the bedroom two minutes when Jean walked in. I looked up at her as I sat on the edge of the bed putting on my socks. "What took you so long?" I asked smiling.

Jean had a look of determination on her face. She was not going to be denied. She walked over till she was standing in front of me and dropped to her knees and reached for my pants. "It's not nice teasing your aunt like that."

I grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her arms apart, holding them securely. I stared at her for several seconds with a smirk on my face. "Get used to it. I'll tease you as much as I want." I released her wrists and reached for the lapels of her robe, pulling them apart, exposing her magnificent tits. I cupped both tits and lifted them, feeling their weight and firmness. The whole time never breaking eye contact with her. "What I did downstairs wasn't teasing." I began rubbing both nipples between my thumb and index finger. "This is teasing. And I'll damn well do it whenever it pleases me."

She moaned softly as I saw the longing on her face grow. "Please don't tease me. It's been so long."

Her words had an affect on me I wasn't expecting. I realized right there I could have used her in anyway I wanted. I stood up, pulled her to her feet, spun her around and pushed her back on the bed. She laid there, propped up on her elbows, legs hanging over the edge, looking at me with longing.

I spread her legs then dropped to my knees between them. I opened up her robe completely. All she was wearing underneath was a pair of panties. I quickly pulled them off, then laid her legs over my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, reached up the length of her body and grabbed her tits, continuing my teasing of her nipples as I pinched and rolled them between my fingers.

Jean lay there, staring up at the ceiling. Her body responding to my manipulations. She moaned with need. "Oh fuck! Why are you doing this to me?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Because you love it! Why don't you just admit it?"

She giggled as she looked down the length of her body at me. "You bastard. You know I do." Then the look of fear came over her face as she realized what she'd just called me. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean..."

I cut her off with a laugh. "Relax! I'm having fun stepping into the role of bastard with you. Bitch!"

I don't know if her smile at me could have gotten any bigger. She laid her hands over my hands. "I am your bitch baby. I am so your bitch." She laid her head back again enjoying the attention I was giving her breasts. What I didn't realize at the time was just how similar my taking Jean was to how Uncle Bob took her. I wasn't just filling the void in her life. I was filling the role vacated by him.

'Guess I'm going to get a late start this morning.' I thought to myself as I plunged my face into her womanhood. My tongue snaked out to lick the length of her slit. I felt her legs clamp my head as she bucked up off the bed.

"OH FUCK YES! TAKE ME BABY! TAKE ME!" She squealed.

I sucked the lips of her pussy and clit into my mouth. I slowly licked and bathed them with my tongue. The whole time holding on tightly as she began to hump my mouth. She began to pant and grunt. I could tell even though I'd just started she was going to climax. My face became soaked in her juices as she began to gush.

I held her in that position for almost an hour. I'd forgotten about the worklist. How many times she climaxed I couldn't say. Or maybe it was just one long orgasm. Either way she was begging for me to fuck her by the time I finished.

None of the girls I'd taken at school had ever responded the way Jean was responding to my manipulations. Her body bucked and spasmed as wave after wave of euphoria washed over her. Her grunts and groans slowly morphed into whimpers and pleas as her clit became super-sensitive. "Please no more baby! Please! I need you inside me!" She moaned as she tried pushing my head out from between her legs.

I kept my mouth clamped on her till I'd had my fill of her. I knew what she needed. But I also wanted to reinforce my control of her. As much as I wanted to give her what she needed at the moment, I knew she needed me to maintain control. I worked her pussy with my mouth until I heard her pleas fall silent. She was resolved to my taking her as I pleased. Her pleas slowly died, yet her body continued to spasm and shudder.

I pulled off her swollen clit and stood up. I wiped my face with the back of my hand as she looked up at me. I smiled down at her as I undressed. My cock was standing at full erection. Listening to her moans and pleas over the last hour had me so turned on I thought I would climax. I lifted her legs and spun her around till she was completely on the bed. I climbed up and knelt between her legs. Then leaned over her body till I was hovering over her.

We stared at each other for several seconds, listening to the other's labored breathing. Her body glistened with perspiration. She reached up and tried to wrap her arms around me to pull me down on top of her body. "Fuck me baby! Don't make me wait!" She pled with me. "I can't believe what you've done to me."

I had thought about teasing her some more and making her wait till that evening, letting her know the extent of control I could exercise over her. But her words reminded me how vulnerable she really was. She was opening herself up to me. Now was not the time for teasing games. I needed to assure her I cared for her and she'd made the right choice by choosing me.

I lowered my hips till I felt the head of my cock rubbing her swollen clit. "Oh yes! That's what I need. No more teasing baby! Please! No more!" She moaned as she reached between our bodies and grabbed my cock. She held the head at the opening to her gushing canal.

I shoved my cock inside her slow and deliberate. Her pussy felt like liquid velvet as it engulfed my shaft. I'd fucked plenty of girls before this. But none of them felt like this. There was an intensity of sensations I can't describe. Maybe it was the eroticism of our illicit relationship that made this coupling so intense for me. I knew once I was buried inside her I wasn't going to last long.

Jean emitted a low guttural moan as my cock filled her. Her body arching up off the bed. Her head rolled back with mouth open. Her moan morphing into a scream. "OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME!"

I commenced a steady humping, listening to her scream and squeal. The sound of my cock sloshing in and out of her filled the room. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. The heat radiating from it was incredible. I held myself up with my left arm, suspended just inches over her body. I reached between us with my right hand and grabbed one of her heaving tits. I pinched the nipple, rolling it between my fingers.

Jean screamed again as another orgasm took control of her. "OH FUCK YES!" The intensity was so great she began to buck and writhe out of control as she sobbed.

"Oh shit!" I grunted, falling on her body, my cock exploding inside her. The bed shook as I fucked her harder than I'd ever fucked any woman, grunting with each thrust of my cock. Soon, I felt her juices mingled with my cum oozing out around my shaft and running down my nut sack. I continued to ride her till we both descended from our orgasms.

We laid there for several minutes, listening to each other breath and sigh. I finally lifted myself enough to look at her. We just smiled at each other, neither saying a word. I caressed her face, dropping my head to kiss her. We kissed for a couple minutes, our tongues dancing together. Then I got a response from her that took me by surprise. She began to sob softly as we kissed. "What's wrong?" I asked softly, still caressing her face.

She smiled up at me, shaking her head. "Nothing. It's nothing. You'd think I am being silly."

I slid my hand down her collarbone and covered her breast. I squeezed it gently, rubbing the nipple with my thumb. "Tell me. That's not a request."

She touched my face. "I don't think you'll ever truly know just how much you've filled my life. The emptiness and despair I felt is gone. The thought of losing you just flashed across my mind. That filled me with so much sadness. I don't want to lose you too baby. I don't think I could take that."

I smiled tenderly down at her, my hand caressing her face again. "I'm not going anywhere. You've got me for as long as you want me."

"I know this sounds crazy. But I'm already dreading the end of the summer when you have to go back to school."

"You let me worry about that. I've already been thinking about that. The only thing you need to worry about this summer is taking care of me." I said with a grin.

She got a serious look on her face. "I'm going to take such good care of you and love you..." She caught herself using the 'L' word, afraid she was rushing what we shared.

I just chuckled knowing what she was thinking. I kissed her again. "I'm going to take care of you and love you too. And yes! I said love." I paused for a second. "I hesitate to say this, but it's probably what your thinking. This is deepening for me. This wasn't just sex for me. It's more than that. You're more than that."

She started to cry again. "You have no idea how happy you've made me. I need you Ry."

"I need you too. And I'm not just talking sexually." I kissed her again. "Now I'm going to get some work done."

I spent the day cutting the grass and trimming the edges. I knew the house was on a big lot. I just didn't realize how big it was till I started cutting it. The house sat on four-acre lot. Most of it grass. They had a nice lawn tractor. But by the time I cut what I could with it, ran out to get more gas, then trimmed all the landscaped areas, it was almost dinner time. I didn't even stop for lunch. But then I've never been a big lunch person. I learned early my first semester at school if I ate lunch I would probably fall asleep during any classes I had that afternoon. So I gave it up. But I always made up for it at dinner.

I walked up to the back door and opened it. I was about to step inside when I thought better of it. The lower half of my body was caked in grass clippings from spending the last two hours using the weed-wacker. My t-shirt clung to my body, soaked from sweating all day. I pulled the shirt over my head and started using it to brush off the grass clippings. Jean came to the back door and stood there watching me as she sipped on a glass of wine.

I looked up as I was bent over cleaning myself. "What's that?" I asked pointing to the glass in her hand.

"A glass of wine silly. What's it look like? Would you like one?" I could tell that wasn't her first glass.

"Sure. I'm dry." I reached up and took her glass from her. Then drank the entire glass without stopping. I handed the glass back to her as she stood there slightly stunned at my boldness. "No more wine for you. You told me you wanted me to hold you accountable for your weight. I'm going to do just that. No more wine."

She stuck out her lip pouting. "That's no fun baby. I need a glass every now and then to help me unwind."

"Too bad. I'm sure we can come up with other ways for you to unwind. We're going to set some goals for you to lose weight. When those goals are met, we'll break open a bottle of wine and share it. Until then, no more alcohol." I stepped up to her and reached out to caress the side of one of her breasts. "You're an attractive woman. We're going to get you where you're a fit, attractive woman."

She got a mischievous grin on her face. "What if I sneak a drink occasionally? What are you going to do about it?"

I laughed as I stepped inside the house. "I'm not above giving you a good spanking." I replied playfully.

Jean's eyes widened. "Would you really spank me?"

"Yep!"

"Oh sweetie! It's been so long since I've had a good spanking." She later told me she felt her pussy twitch at the thought of being spanked.

I was taking her weight loss seriously. "No more wine." I held her chin in my hand. "I care about you. I want the best for you. Now I'm going to take a shower. What's for dinner? I'm starving."

"I made a large dish of lasagna."

"Mmmm! I love your lasagna." I walked past her to head upstairs.

"Take your shower in the master bathroom." I turned to look at her. "I moved all your things into the master bedroom. I put your things in the tall dresser."

I didn't say anything as I stared at her. I knew what this meant. I just smiled at her as I turned again and went upstairs.

The shower felt good as it washed the sweat and dirt off my body. After drying off I threw on my gym shorts and oversized t-shirt. Whenever I'm home with nothing to do I prefer to live in my baggy shorts and shirts. I went downstairs and straight to the fridge. I knew I was dehydrated. I shouldn't have drank that glass of wine. I felt a slight buzz. I grabbed a bottle of water and downed it. "That lasagna smells so good."

12