My Favorite Aunt - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you like it." Jean said as she bent over and pulled the pan out of the oven. "I can't remember the last time I made it." She set the pan on the stove and took her mittens off. "We should let that sit for ten minutes or so to cool off. Can you wait?" She asked smiling.

I walked up to her and threw my arms around her. "Do I have a choice?" I asked smiling back at her.

She reached between us and grabbed my cock. "I suppose I could take care of you while we wait." She said grinning.

"Oh you're going to take care of me. But what I have in mind is going to take a lot longer than 10 minutes." I felt my cock growing as she held it, squeezing it gently.

Jean dropped to her knees, never breaking eye contact with me. She slid my shorts down to around my thighs. "I just need a taste. But more than that," She paused as she took my cock in both hands and examined it lovingly. "I need you to know this is more than just sex for me. I thought about you all day." She looked up at me again. "I hesitate to tell you what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling. I don't want to scare you."

I closed my eyes and savored the sensations of her soft touch. She had such a feathery touch as she caressed my shaft and nut sack. "You're not going to scare me." I opened my eyes and looked at her. "I've been thinking about you all day too. Riding that tractor around all day gives you lots of time to think."

"I don't know. Maybe I'm on the rebound. I don't want to hurt you or use you to just fill a need within me. That's not fair to you. At the same time, aside from your uncle, I've never met a man like you. I told you this before. You'll never know how you're filling that void in my heart and mind. But then I think it's just been a couple days. How foolish is that? To allow myself to grow to love you in a way an aunt should never love her nephew. But then I think..."

I cut her off, putting a finger over her lips. "You're really overthinking this."

She pulled my hand from her mouth. "No I'm not Ry. I'm trying to think of what's best for you."

I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of that statement as she stroked my cock. "I think what you're doing right now is what's best for me." I said teasingly.

"Ry! I'm being serious."

I got serious. Hoping that what I was about to say wouldn't end our relationship. "OK! So let my cock go!"

Jean knelt in silence as she stared at my manhood, fondling it. Then she groaned. "Oohh! I can't. I love it so." She looked up at me. The conflict within her was evident on her face. "I love you so."

I caressed her face again. "I love you too. I don't know how this is going to play out. But what I do know is that I'm not letting you go." I smiled at her. "You're stuck with me. So you can overthink it if you want, or you can enjoy what we share together. Your choice."

Then she said something that set me back. "Your mother is going to kill me if I hurt you."

"You worry too much. Mom will never know. I don't know how we'll keep this to ourselves." Then I stopped as I saw Jean smiling up at me. I knew she knew something I didn't. Then it struck me. "Wait! Does mom already know about us?"

She giggled. "Who do you think set this up silly?" She leaned forward and gave the head of my cock a gentle kiss as she continued to stroke the shaft.

I watched her love my cock as I stood there speechless, not knowing what to say at this new revelation.

"Your mom and I have talked almost every day since your uncle died. She knew what I was struggling with and what I needed. She was the one who suggested you might be just what I need." She paused. "Your mom was right. You are just what I need. But the thought of hurting you haunts me not just for you, but for her too."

I continued to stand there taking in all this new information. 'What the fuck?' My brain kept repeating over and over. I stepped back and pulled my shorts up.

"Please don't be upset baby!" Jean stood up and took my face in her hands. "Your mom and I love you more than you know. The only reason she suggested you was because she knew you were the right man for the job. And she was right. The thought of not having you in my life now leaves me feeling as empty and lost as when your uncle died. You really have affected me in a way only one other man has before. Please don't be upset." She begged me. The fear of losing me now overwhelming her. "I shouldn't have said anything. But I thought you'd find it out eventually."

I was a conflict of feelings at that moment. I wasn't upset as much as bewildered as to why mom wouldn't run this by me before offering me up as a sacrifice. On the other hand, it was really sinking in just how much control I now had over my aunt. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. I kissed her hard, sucking on that lower lip again, tugging on it until I felt her shaking in my arms. "I'm not upset." I said calmly. "So relax. You have nothing to be fearful of. I'm not going anywhere. I've got you all to myself. I plan on keeping you that way." That statement brought a smile to her face. "I'll deal with mom later." I kissed her again. "Now let's eat. I'm starving."

12