My Favorite Aunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan and Jean's relationship deepens.
5.6k words
4.76
23.9k
65

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got the landscaping under control around the house, I decided it was time to tackle painting the house. It was long overdue. Uncle Bob had wanted to get to it, but never did.

Every evening Aunt Jean always had a great dinner prepared for us to enjoy. After dinner we would enjoy each other for dessert. Every night I would take my control of her a step further. Always trying to determine whatever boundaries there might be. After a week and a half I hadn't found many. I did discover she wasn't much into anal. Which was ok with me, because neither was I. I had a bad experience back at school with a girl who was into anal. That kind of turned me off to it.

Then there was the brevity of our time together. How real could our relationship be after only a week and a half? I asked myself that question every day as I was working around the house, keeping the place maintained. Then I realized I've known this woman my whole life. I spent weeks at a time with Uncle Bob and Aunt Jean when I was younger. There was already a connection there. She and uncle Bob were like a second pair of parents to me. Which is probably why I was so open to spending the summer working for her when the opportunity presented itself.

As our relationship developed, I discovered not only her needs, but needs that I had as well. The more I took control and dominated her, the deeper I felt the need within me to nurture and protect her. I knew our relationship flew in the face of every societal norm. Not only was she old enough to me my mom, she was my aunt. I also knew what most people would say with Jean and I only having been together for ten days. Nothing about our relationship made sense. But I knew who and what she was, what she needed, what I needed and what I wanted. To hell with societies norms. Every day brought a new depth of caring and love in me for this woman.

The intimacy we shared in the bedroom was just the outward expression of the need each of us had for the other. It was becoming more than just sex. Don't get me wrong. As a healthy twenty-one year old, my sex drive was at its peak. And what twenty-one year old wouldn't want to have a beautiful buxom woman available anytime he wanted. One that was willing to service my cock anytime and anywhere I wanted. But I was discovering my thoughts always drifted toward what it would take to satisfy and care for her needs. I had never worried about that with my previous girl friends at school. Now I found myself thinking more about her needs, then my own. But she confessed that's what consumed her as well. My satisfaction. What a vicious cycle.

Nothing about our relationship made sense. But none of that mattered to either of us. The only thing that mattered to each of us was that we had been brought together for a reason. We were each filling a need in the other. And the more we met that need in the other person, the more we were driven in our desires for each other. In a very real sense, I couldn't walk away from her and she couldn't walk away from me. Our futures were now linked.

On top of all that, now there was the information I'd been given concerning my mom. I hadn't been able to get the image out of my head of her checking out my cock. What was she thinking during those times? Why was she checking me out? It not only had me wondering, it had me aroused.

I walked in the back door and kicked off my shoes in the mud room. It was hot. My jeans and t-shirt clung to my body, soaked in my perspiration. I heard Jean exclaim, "I hate that!" as I walked in the kitchen.

"What do you hate?" I asked as I walked up beside her.

"I thought I had a couple different ingredients for what I needed to make this dish tonight. I don't. Aaahhh. Now I have to rethink dinner."

"No you don't. We're going out to eat tonight. Let me get showered first. Then we'll go out. You pick the restaurant since you know this area. After dinner we'll stop and get some groceries. There's a couple things I want to get. I'm almost out of snacks." I said with a smile.

"OK baby." I could tell she was relieved of having to figure out another dinner. "Do you like Chinese?"

"I love Chinese!" I replied as I kept walking towards the stairs.

"Good. So do I. Then that's where we'll go." Jean answered as she followed me up the stairs. "You know. You really do have a nice ass." She complimented me as she followed me up.

I shook my ass in her face. "Well thank you ma'am."

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed so I could undress. I peeled my t-shirt off, as it clung to my body, drenched in perspiration. Just as I lifted it over my head, Jean stood in front of me and dropped to her knees.

"Can I help you get undressed?" She asked smiling up at me as she reached for my belt.

I caressed her face with the back of my hand, sitting there amazed at her sexual appetite. I was beginning to realize it was insatiable. "Let me take a shower first sexy. I'm filthy and I stink."

"Mmmm! That doesn't bother me a bit baby. I love a man that smells after a days work." I couldn't resist her as she tugged at my pants and shorts, pulling them down my legs. Not that I wanted to. "There's something about that smell I find intoxicating."

She wrapped her soft, delicate hands around my cock. I noticed how small and delicate her hands were for the first time. I watched them caress my cock, bringing it to life. I laid my hands over hers as she stroked me. "I love your touch. Fuck! You have no idea how good that feels." I moaned.

"I'm glad baby. Now why don't you just lay back and let me take care of you." She said softly as she pushed me back till I was laying on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge.

She gently stroked my hardening shaft with her left hand as she cupped my nut sack and held them up for her mouth. She purred like a cat as she sucked on my balls, bathing them with her tongue. "Mmm! I love that salty tasted! Oh fuck! I'll never get enough of this smell and taste." Her gentleness slowly became a feeding frenzy as she greedily sucked on my nut sack. Her tongue was driving me insane with pleasure.

I could sense her own sexual need growing. Her moans continuing non-stop. Her breathing becoming labored. The slurping noises filling the bedroom.

She finally pulled off my nut sack with a 'pop' and licked the length of my shaft slowly till she got to the head. She lingered at the head, swirling her tongue around it, savoring it's texture and flavor as my pre-cum had already started. "I'll never get enough of this." She gasped. Her own arousal taking control of her. Then she slid her mouth down the length of my shaft till I heard her cough and gag slightly.

My hands reached for her head as a reflex. Although, I didn't need to force her or control her in any way. I had quickly learned that my aunt was a master at giving head. And she loved doing it. Yet, I also knew she loved that sense of being controlled and dominated as I held her head in place. I don't know if there is any sensation as intense and pleasurable as a warm, willing mouth sucking on my cock. I had received plenty of head from girl friends at school. None of them compared to the intensity of pleasure Aunt Jean gave me.

I think the intensity was amplified for a couple reasons. First, it was the taboo of being pleasured by my own aunt. I've always heard incest is best. Then there was the knowledge that I was being taken care of by a woman who genuinely loved me. She wasn't doing it just to perform, as so many of my girl friends did. She was going down on my cock because it was her way of showing me her love and submission to me. Yeah, I said, 'submission.' The deeper our relationship got, the more she needed to feel I was in control of her. I discovered that was just the way she was wired.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned softly as I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. My hands held her bobbing head. This was going to be a quick one. I'm sure the fact I thought about her all day long helped with that. This only meant I would last much longer after dinner when I took her and made love to her. I smiled to myself. 'I bet she's doing this for that reason.' I laughed out loud.

Aunt pulled off my cock with another 'pop' again. She smiled at me, her lips glistening with her saliva. "What's so funny baby?"

I lifted my head and looked down the length of my body at her. I laughed again. "You conniving bitch!" I said teasingly. "You're doing this so I'll last longer this evening, aren't you?"

She just giggled. "A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do." She filled her mouth again with my cock and began sucking with a wanton eagerness.

I was blowing my load within minutes. She greedily sucked and swallowed every drop I pumped into her mouth. Her mouth stayed locked on my shaft as she drained me. My spasms and grunts only encouraged her to intensify her efforts. If that was possible. As my orgasm subsided and my grunts became moans of satisfaction. She continued to suckle and lick my cock as it deflated. My arms dropped on the bed beside me. I lay there satisfied, enjoying the afterglow.

Aunt Jean continued to nurse and lick my cock for several minutes, listening to my sighs and moans. She finally stood up and leaned over my body, smiling down at me as she held herself propped up, hovering over my body. "I like doing that to you." Then she got a serious look on her face. "I've grown to love you Ry. I know none of this makes sense. But the heart wants what the heart wants. And I want you. I need you baby."

I reached up and cupped her face. Then pulled her down on my body and rolled till we were laying next to each other. With one arm under her shoulders, I took her breast in my other hand and squeezed it gently. "You've got me. I love you too. I don't care that none of this makes sense. What I do care about is you. As far as I'm concerned, I belong to you and you belong to me. Now get dressed. We're going out for dinner. I'm hungry." I smiled at her. Then kissed her tenderly.

As I was about to get up she grabbed me and held me tight. "Do I make you happy baby?" I could sense the fear and worry in her voice.

"You make me very happy. Where's this coming from?" I asked as my hand roamed up and down her torso, caressing her softly.

"Good. That thrills me." Then she tried to shrug off the question. "It's nothing sweetie." She tried to get up.

I held her tightly. "I asked you a question. Now answer me."

I could see the relief on her face as she opened up to me. "I thought about us all day today. I don't know why it just struck me today, but it did. The fear of losing you to some young thing closer to your age. I can't tell you how much that fear gripped me."

I understood her fear. It just brought me back to the reality of our relationship. But then I came back to how much I was growing to love her. That was real. How many people go through their whole life and never experience the depth of intimacy we shared. "I'm not going anywhere. I just told you, I belong to you and you belong to me. I mean that. I don't want you living in the fear of what might happen. There isn't a 'young thing' out there that I want. I've found what I want. I want you. I've had my share of 'young things'. None of them compare to you." I knew she had that deep-seated need to feel owned and cherished. "You make me more than just happy. I find myself completed in you. So call me selfish. But you're not going anywhere. Consider yourself owned by me."

Tears began to run down the sides of her face. "Thank you baby. I'm going to take such good care of you."

"I know you will. Now get dressed."

We almost didn't go out for dinner that evening. After showering and dressing, I went downstairs to wait for her. She came down wearing a navy blue dress that clung to her body, with a neckline that descended to the valley between her breasts. I wanted to rip the dress off her right there and take her.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my body. "How the hell am I supposed to think about dinner when you look this good?" I whispered in her ear, then sucked it into my mouth, teasing its rim with the tip of my tongue. I felt her body shake.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned softly. She loved it when I took her that way. Then she giggled softly. "I don't want you thinking about dinner silly. I want you thinking about me."

She made me chuckle. We had developed an ongoing banter. Our teasing each other had become a part of our foreplay. "I think you need to be punished tonight." I whispered in her ear, then took it in my mouth, gently shoving my tongue in her ear canal.

Her whole body shook as I held her head tight. "Oh fuck!" She whispered as her body collapsed into mine. "I just need you baby."

I knew what she needed. I decided to tease her all evening.

The Chinese restaurant aunt chose for us to eat at was an excellent choice. Food was delicious and portions were huge. Half way through dinner mom called me. "Hey mom. How are you?" I answered my phone as quietly as I could. I've always hated those people who hold conversations on their phone in public, talking loud enough for the place to hear.

"I'm doing good Ry. I just wanted to let you and sis know that I'm driving down to visit with you and Jean." Mom replied.

"Sweet! Can't wait to see you! When are you coming? Is dad coming with you?"

"I'm driving down tomorrow. I'll probably be there mid-afternoon." It was about a six hour drive. "No. Your father isn't coming this time. He's got work. Plus he's going on a fishing trip with a couple of his friends this coming weekend. Said he'd be gone for about a week or so."

I smiled to myself. The only reason she gave me all that needless information was to let me know he wouldn't be showing up unexpectedly while she was visiting with us. I had just been satisfied by my aunt, yet I found myself getting aroused as I wondered what she was going to do when she got here. "Great! Looking forward to it." I decided to take the initiative. "You can explain to me in person why you were checking me out all those times you did."

I could sense her getting defensive and trying to avoid the subject. "I don't know baby. That's just the past. I see no value in dredging up the past."

"I don't see it as dredging up the past. I just want some clarification. Why me? And what you were thinking? And then there's this whole scheming with aunt for her to seduce me."

She was getting agitated. "We'll talk about it when I see you Ry."

I laughed softly. "Oh, I think we'll be doing more than just talking about it."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

I just kept laughing. "We'll see. Can't wait to see you mom. Drive safe tomorrow. Love you." I shoved my phone in my shirt pocket. "When was the last time you and mom played together?" I asked Aunt Jean.

"I don't remember exactly. I know it's been over a year." Jean answered.

I gave her a smile. "I think it's time the two of you got acquainted again. I know I'll enjoy watching."

"Is that all you'll do? Just watch?"

I laughed. "What do you think?" I could tell something was bothering her. "What's wrong? Something's going on in that head of yours."

She played with her food for a few seconds as she thought about her response. "I think it would be fun and hot if the three of us played together. I know you're man enough for both of us. But as much as that thought excites me, it also scares me."

"How so?"

"Before I was scared of losing you to some young thing back at school. Now the thought of your mom joining us..." She paused. "I'm afraid I'll lose you to her."

I ate my meal, looking up at her occasionally. "You're not going to lose me to anyone. Not even my mom."

She reached across the table and laid her hand on mine. "Baby! You have no idea you're your mom is like in bed. Your Uncle Bob loved joining in when it was just the three of us. She would drive him insane with pleasure."

I was amazed at what I was hearing. "And that didn't bother you? You weren't jealous?"

"No baby! Your mom and I love each other very much. We've shared a lot of things over the years. Even a few cocks. Your uncle being one of them. But the real reason I was never jealous was because I was so secure in your uncle's ownership of me. I trusted him completely. And I knew he would never betray that trust. So whenever your mom was with us I was perfectly ok with him enjoying her skills and talents."

"Would you rather I not join in with the two of you when she gets here? You're more important to me than you realize. I don't want to ruin what you and I have." I couldn't believe I was willing to give up the opportunity to fuck my own mother. But I was. Aunt Jean had opened up a whole new world to me. An exciting, erotic world, and she was at the center of it. As much as I wanted to experience my mom, I realized Aunt Jean was going to be daily and long term. Whereas mom was only going to be the occasional romp.

"Thank you for that baby. But no, I want you to experience your mom. I don't want to rob you of that. Or you'll always be wondering what she's like. Plus, I trust you. I can't explain it. I know I shouldn't, this early in our relationship. But I do. Not that I have a choice. You own me now. I've given myself to you completely."

It was my turn to take her hand. "I know you have. And I cherish that gift you've given me. Which is why I will always protect it. I'm feeling more and more protective of you. But I won't deny a desire to experience mom. But not at the expense of hurting you."

"As long as I know you love me, you won't hurt me." Jean smiled at me. "We'll experience her together. I look forward to getting things started with her."

"And I look forward to watching that seduction play out. Now let's go get the groceries you need and get home."

"What's the rush baby?" Jean asked giggling.

I laughed. Then I leaned forward so as not to be overheard. "I've been staring at those tits of yours all evening. It's time to get you home so I can fuck them."

I watched her the whole time we walked through the grocery store. She moved with grace. Yet there was a sensuality about her that not only had my attention, she turned the heads of quite a few men shopping with their wives. One guy's wife caught him staring. That was fun watching him try to explain what he was doing. Aunt Jean really was candy for the eyes. And the best part of watching her was knowing I could do whatever I wanted with her when we got home.

As we were loading the groceries in the back of the car I decided it would be fun to prime her on the way home. Not that she ever needed priming. It was going to be about a thirty minute drive back home. After I pulled out of the parking lot I reached over and slipped my hand inside her dress and cupped her breast.

Jean shot me a surprised look, that quickly turned to a smile. "Feeling playful baby?"

"A bit." I replied, never looking at her. I took her nipple between my thumb and index finger, and gently rubbed it, rolling it between them. I got the reaction from her I was expecting.

"Oh fuck baby!" She moaned as her head fell back. "You know how this drives me crazy with need."

"Yeah, I know." I replied smiling. I listened as she moaned softly, her body tensing, her fingers digging into her thighs.

"Baby! If you keep doing this you're going to make me cum." She said as her eyes stayed closed concentrating on the sensations emanating from her breast.

"No no! You don't cum until you ask permission and then I grant permission." I pinched the nipple a little harder, causing her to gasp.

"Oh baby! Please may I cum? Please!"

I laughed. "Well that was quick. NO! You may not cum."

She bit her lower lip, moaning non-stop. I alternated between pinching the nipple and caressing it with a feathery touch. The whole time her body getting more tense as I drove her towards an orgasm. "Please baby! I need to cum! Please, may I cum?"

12