My Favorite Aunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my hand out of her dress. The look of need and disappointment on her face let me know it was going to be a great evening. I let her calm down for a few minutes before starting the process all over again.

I slipped my hand inside her dress again. I felt her body tense as she moaned. "Oh baby! Don't tease me like this. This isn't fun."

"Speak for yourself." I said laughing. "I'm having all kinds of fun."

By the time we got home I had her sobbing as she begged me to bring her off. I looked at her before getting out of the car. "Get all this stuff put away, then I'll take care of you." I had developed a boldness over the last two weeks. The more we played, the more intimately I understood her needs. Aunt really needed a man with a strong hand. One who was willing to push her right to the edge, and then make her wait for it. I watched her body tremble the whole time she was putting away what groceries we had purchased. I knew I had pushed her hard during the drive home.

She looked at me when she finished. Her breathing was labored. The need she felt was written all over her face. FUCK! If she isn't the most gorgeous creature I've ever had the pleasure of having. I felt myself becoming aroused to the point of losing all self-control. "Get upstairs. Get undressed, and get in bed."

I grabbed a beer from the fridge before heading upstairs. It's important to stay hydrated. I walked in the bedroom to find my aunt in bed, under the covers. I pulled the covers back. "DAMN! You really are a gorgeous woman. And to think you're all mine." I said, smiling down at her as I undressed. I had no idea what to expect with mom's arrival tomorrow. All I knew for this evening was that I wanted to reassure this woman, my aunt, that we belonged to each other, and she had nothing to fear.

I climbed up on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. My face just inches from her womanhood. I looked up the length of her body at her. "OK! Now you can cum." I dropped my head and covered her pussy with my mouth.

Jean's body arched up and off the bed when my lips and tongue came into contact with her swollen clit. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to maintain some type of control over her. Her first verbal response was a high-pitched squeal. My first thought was that if we had been closer to any other houses, we might have been dealing with the police because a neighbor would have called them.

For the next hour I licked and sucked and teased and nibbled on her pussy. How many times she climaxed I have no idea. That wasn't my concern. I was going for quality, not quantity. Her squeals slowly turned into moans as her body and mind gradually gave themselves over to my mastery over them. Her fingers, tangled in my hair, held my head in place as I ate her through one orgasm after another. She finally started to push my head from between her legs begging me to stop. "Please baby! It's starting to hurt!"

At first I thought about letting up. But then I decided I wasn't going to let her control the progression of things. I pulled off her pussy. "No sexy. I'm not going to stop. You belong to me now. And I'll play with you as long as I damn well please." She responded with a soft giggle. then a deep moan when I sucked her swollen clit back into my mouth.

When I finally decided she'd had enough, I crawled up and lay beside her. She slowly composed herself as I fondled her breasts. When she finally looked at me I saw a sadness I hadn't expected. "What's wrong?" I asked. She just shook her head indicating she didn't want to tell me. "Tell me! What's wrong? Did I do something to hurt you?"

"Oh no baby! It's not you. I don't know how to say this." She laid there in silence as she thought about how to say what she needed to say. "You just took me to a place in my mind I've only been taken to a couple times before. Your uncle was the other man who took me to that place. After he took me to that place, it changed me. I don't know how to describe it. It was like he opened a door in my psyche and then walked inside and took up residency. He really owned me after that."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

She sighed. "I'm feeling a little guilty. Even though I know I shouldn't. I feel like I'm betraying your uncle now when I tell you this. You really own me now Ry. You opened that door and walked right in."

I caressed her face, then leaned over and kissed her. "You're not betraying Uncle Bob. Please don't feel guilty about us. Life's too short to live with a false sense of guilt. When this all started I'll admit I worked through a little guilt wondering what the fuck are we doing, you being my aunt and all."

"What changed?"

"I think first how natural everything felt between us. It was as though we were intended for each other." I couldn't keep my hands off her as we talked. Her body was a magnet for my touch.

"I agree." Jean replied smiling. "I'm convinced we are intended for each other."

"And then there's what you've done to me, the affect you've had on me. I saw how vulnerable you were and I wanted to take care of you. Keep you safe."

Her smile got bigger. "And now?"

"Now!" I returned her smile as I squeezed her breast. "Now I love you and I just want to take possession and own you."

I thought she might start crying. But she didn't. "Oh Ry! I love you too baby. So take possession and own me. You told me earlier today what you wanted to do with these." She said as she pushed her tits together. "They do love a good fucking." Before I could get up she reached for my cock. "Here baby. Let me bring that gorgeous cock of yours back to life."

Jean sat up and then laid her head over my abdomen. Watching the back of her head I felt her caressing the length of my shaft while she kissed the head. I had never experienced a touch like hers before. It was light and feathery. She moved her hand down to my scrotum and gently caressed my balls as her mouth slid down the length of my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Was all I could moan. That was the first time I realized and understood the power exchange that takes place between a man and woman when she goes down on him. I may have been the one 'in possession of her.' Even though in reality we both possessed the other. Yet as her mouth was gliding up and down my cock, she literally had me by the balls. She was in charge at that point. And I gladly relinquished control.

As soon as I was rock hard again she laid back on the bed. "Come on baby. Mount me. I want to feel that cock between my titties." I think that was the first time I heard her refer to her breasts as titties. It wouldn't be the last. Before I could mount her, she rolled over and grabbed a small bottle of rubbing oil out of her night stand. She laid back down, then poured a generous amount of the oil between her tits and rubbed it in. Then she looked at me seductively. "Ride me baby. You own me now. Ride me like you own me."

I got up on my knees, then threw one leg over her body. I didn't have to do much after that. Aunt took my cock and rubbed her nipples with it as she smiled up at me. "I'm all yours baby." She lifted her head as she pulled me forward so she could lick the pre-cum from the head of my cock. "Mmmm! I love the way you taste."

Then she laid back again and squeezed my cock between her tits. I thought her mouth had felt incredible the first time she sucked me off. The valley between her tits felt so good I thought I was going to shoot my load immediately. "Ride me baby! Fuck my titties like you own them."

I began sliding my cock back and forth inside that warm, soft valley. I had to reach out and lean against the headboard of the bed to steady myself. The sensations were so overwhelming my head dropped back as I moaned. "Oh fuck! So good! Oh you sweet bitch!" I moaned instinctively without thinking. Then I looked down at her to apologize. But before I could, she smiled at me.

"It's ok baby. I am your bitch now. I'll be whatever you want me to be. Call me whatever you want." There was a wantonness on her face that made her even more beautiful and sensuous to me.

"Fuck! You're going to make me cum." I moaned as I felt it building.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my face. I want to feel you cum all over my face."

I had never been told to do that by any of my girlfriends before. "OH FUCK!" I screamed as my cock exploded. My first ejaculation shot up across her face and into her hair. She squealed as I emptied myself all over her. My body tensed up so tight my legs started to cramp up. My second shot went across her lips and chin. The rest shot out and covered her neck. I rode her tits for another five minutes as I descended from my orgasm.

I collapsed on the bed next to her, then watched her scoop my cum off her face with her fingers, then suck her fingers clean. I marveled at her sexual appetite. "I have to tell you. I've never met any woman with your sexual appetite. I think it's insatiable."

My aunt just giggled as she continued to clean herself like a cat. "You haven't seen anything yet. Wait till your mother gets here."

12