My Favorite Aunt Ch. 05

Story Info
Ryan and his aunt are joined by his mom.
4.6k words
4.77
31.2k
87

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pulled into the driveway around 2:00. I was fifteen feet in the air on an extension ladder, working on the siding of the house, when I saw her pull in. I was drenched in sweat again as I climbed down. We hugged as she stood next to her car.

"You're all hot and sweaty Ry." Mom said smiling. "I'm so glad to see you. Believe it or not I was missing you."

"It's good to see you too mom." She was wearing a pair of jeans and the tightest blouse I'd ever seen on her. It was too early to start with the teasing. The elephant in the room would be dealt with soon enough. "How was the drive?"

"Boring. As usual." Mom replied as she opened the trunk. "Would you get my suitcase for me baby?"

"Sis!" Aunt Jean yelled as she walked down the stairs of the porch.

Mom walked towards her as I followed with her suitcase. The two sisters hugged. "It's so good to see you sis." Mom said.

"Good to see you too!" Aunt Jean said smiling. "You here to see me or your boy?" Jean was the one who started with all the double talk. "Actually, he's not a boy anymore." She said giggling.

Jean and mom turned and walked into the house, arm in arm, giggling and whispering to each other. "I want to hear all the details." Was all I heard from mom.

They ignored me as I followed them into the house. I took mom's suitcase upstairs and put it in my old bedroom. Then I went back outside and cleaned up what I was working on. After I finished that I went back upstairs and showered. I came back down about forty-five minutes later dressed in my usual post shower attire, gym shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Jean and mom were still sitting on the couch talking like the close friends they were. I was guessing that I was the focal point of the conversation. As soon as they saw me their stares told me what they had been talking about.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Then made my way back to the living room. I stood there listening to them as I downed my beer. They both kept looking back and forth between each other and me. "So how have you been mom?" I asked. I knew they had been talking about that elephant in the room. Mom stole a glance at my groin.

"I've been good baby. But I'm doing much better now. I've missed you both."

"How's dad?"

"Oh he's fine." Mom replied with that dismissive air she has when she doesn't want to talk about something. "He's gone on another one of his fishing trips with his friends. I think the only thing they do is sit around and drink beer."

I knew they had grown apart since I'd left the house for college. I remember when they were really good together. But I also remember how different they were. Dad being the more conservative of them, and mom being a free spirit. I didn't know how different they were till aunt started telling me about their sex life. I don't think aunt could keep a secret if her life depended on it.

I stood there drinking my beer as mom and aunt talked. The blouse she was wearing looked like it was being stretched to the point where the buttons could pop at any minute. My guess is she chose to wear that to tease me. Well it was working. I checked out her chest as mom kept glancing back at my groin. She had just gotten here and I could feel the sexual tension rising.

"Well I'm glad Ry has been such a big help to you." Mom said to Aunt Jean.

"Oh sweetie! He has been such a huge help." The ladies giggled.

I decided to start playing the game with them. "So why are you really here mom? Did you come to check me out again?"

Mom got a little flustered. Not because she was shy or naïve, but because she was being challenged by her only son. "I can explain that Ry." She had this whole speech written out in her mind during the drive here. But once she was face to face with me she couldn't think of anything to say.

"Or did you come to watch me take Aunt Jean?" I sat down on the couch next to Jean, grabbed a fistful of her hair with one hand and pulled her into my body. I kissed her hard while my other hand grabbed one of her tits. I started sucking on her lower lip as I squeezed her tit. She responded just the way I knew she would.

I had never been this bold before with any of the girls at school. I think the thing that spurred me on were all the stories Aunt Jean had told me about mom's escapades, and the sexual relationship that they shared. To a certain extent, I stopped seeing mom as 'my mom' and began seeing her as a sexual creature. And the more I thought of her as such, the more I wanted her as such.

Jean threw her arm around my neck and held me tight as she began to moan and whimper. The longer I kissed her and mauled her tit, the more intense her moans became.

I watched mom out of the corner of my eye getting more aroused by the second. Her breathing was becoming labored. I saw her shove one of her hands between her legs as she squeezed her own tit with the other.

I released Jean's lip from my nibbling teeth as I loosened my hold on her. "Take your blouse and bra off." I told my aunt.

Jean's hands were trembling as she unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled it out of her jeans, then slid it off her shoulders. She then reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She looked at mom smiling. "He owns me sis. I do whatever he tells me. And I love it!" She slipped her bra off her shoulders and threw it on the floor.

I took control of her again. I kissed her again as I played with her tits. I fondled them at first. Hearing her breathing becoming labored and her moans intensifying again, I knew I could bring her to climax, her breasts being so sensitive. I pinched her nipples, gently at first then increasing the pressure. Aunt's moans slowly became squeals. Then I released her lip again and dropped my head to her chest. I sucked in one of her nipples, nibbling on it with my teeth as I teased it with my tongue.

Jean's body began to shake. "Oh fuck baby! You're going to make me cum!" She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled it into her chest. I mercilessly teased the one nipple with my tongue as I pinched the other one between my fingers. "Oooohhhh FUCK!" She screamed before she started to sob. Her orgasm took control of her, intensified by the knowledge her sister was watching her being taken by her son.

I nursed and mauled her tits for several minutes as her orgasm shook her body. When I sensed her orgasm was subsiding I released her and looked at mom. Mom's whole body was trembling. I stood up and stepped over to stand in front of her. The two women weren't the only ones who were aroused beyond control. I reached for her hand and held it against my groin. My cock was rock hard. "Still want to check me out mom?"

I held her hand against my groin as I watched the struggle within her playout. "Oh baby," she moaned. "I shouldn't."

"But you want to. Don't you?" I taunted her.

"Of course she does." Jean whispered softly, recovering from her orgasm as she squeezed her own tits, pinching the nipples.

The two sisters looked at each other. "I shouldn't." Mom said to her.

Jean sat up and touched my arm, never taking her eyes off mom. "Just take her baby." She said to me. "Take the bitch and let her know what she's been missing."

"Take it out mom! Come on! I know you want to!" I taunted her.

"I can't! I shouldn't!" She squeezed my hard shaft, even as she was denying her desire to do so. Her whole body was trembling. She later confessed that she had worked up this whole scenario how things would playout between us when she saw me, and how bold she would be. When fantasy became reality she couldn't do it.

Aunt Jean looked up at me. "Just take her baby. Your mother needs to be treated like what she is, a slut." She giggled as she reached for mom's blouse and started unbuttoning it.

I saw a look on mom's face I'd only seen on two other females before. One was aunt. The other was a girl I played with at school. That look of wanton lust. That look that told me their sexual need was now completely in control of them. "Is that what you need mom? You need me to treat you like a slut?"

"Oh baby! I don't know! Please! I shouldn't!" Her grip on my cock betrayed her words. I didn't have to hold her hand on it anymore. She began stroking the length of it slowly, cupping my balls with her other hand. I was so turned on I was afraid I might cum in my gym shorts.

Aunt Jean unbuttoned the last of her buttons and opened her blouse. I backed up and let her take control of undressing mom. She slid the blouse off mom's shoulders. Mom offered no resistance. Then aunt reached behind mom's back and unsnapped her bra. Mom's tits spilled out. They were magnificent. She had huge areolas topped off with two nipples swollen and as hard as rocks.

I shuffled forward a few inches. I leaned forward and cupped both her breasts. I lifted them, feeling their weight and firmness. Mom moaned as she begged me to stop. "Oh please don't baby." Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. "Please don't!" She started to sob.

I straightened up. "Take it out mom!" I almost shouted. "Come on! Do it!" I commanded her. "I know you want to."

I could tell her resistance was crumbling. Mom reached for the elastic band of my shorts with both hands. Then slowly pulled them down. My rod jumped out standing at full attention. She sat there staring at it like it was the first cock she'd ever seen. As her resistance faded, so did her inhibitions. She reached for it, gently grasping it in her delicate hands.

Her touch was like an electric shock to me. She stroked it softly. The eroticism of watching my mom stroke my cock was too much. I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. Now I was the one completely at the mercy of my own lustful desires. I grabbed my mom's head and pulled it into my cock. She didn't hesitate to open her mouth. I shoved my cock in her mouth and began to fuck it with a ferocity I don't think I'd even experienced with Aunt Jean. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" I chanted over and over as my orgasm took control.

I felt like my knees were going to buckle as my body spasmed and shook. Then I realized again it was my mom sucking on my cock and swallowing everything I was pumping into her. A new wave of euphoria took control of me. I couldn't let go. I kept pumping her head, not considering once if I was hurting her. I desperately wanted to enjoy this either sitting down or laying down. But I wasn't about to pull her mouth off my cock. So I continued fucking her mouth as if she were one of the girls I had enjoyed at college.

I lost track of time. One minute. One hour. I didn't care. I didn't know if it was possible to experience something more intense than what I had experienced with my aunt. But I think I did that first time with my mom. I finally released her head. I was going to stagger back a step or two when mom grabbed the back of my thighs and held me in place.

She kept her mouth locked on my deflating cock. She sucked and licked, swirling her tongue around the head, trying to tease it back to life. I laid my hands on her head to steady myself as I looked over at my smiling aunt.

"I had a feeling your mom would be a real slut for your cock." She stood up. We kissed as I started to play with her tits again. She reached around me and grabbed my ass. "I told her you were man enough for both of us. Don't make me a liar now." She giggled.

I felt this surge of boldness sweep over me. Here I had my mom and my aunt ready and willing to serve my every sexual craving. What a rush! I kissed her again. This time devouring her lower lip, knowing exactly what it did to her. I had every intention of exploiting that weakness in her as often as I could. She whimpered as she fell into my body. "Who owns you bitch!" I asked with that renewed boldness.

"You do baby! You do!" Jean moaned.

I couldn't help but laugh. I was living every guy's fantasy. "That's right baby! Now let's make mom our bitch!"

Jean was like a giggling school girl. "What'd you have in mind tiger?"

"Let's take this upstairs where we can all be more comfortable."

Jean grabbed my head and pulled my ear to her mouth. "Take control and don't let go." She whispered in my ear.

I grabbed a handful of mom's hair and pulled her off my cock, to a standing position. I can't explain the rush that came over me when I saw the look on her face. I'd seen her tease and flirt with so many men over the years. Maybe it was all those men in me wanting to exact their revenge on her. "We're going upstairs, and aunt and I are going to use you till we're done with you."

She just stared at me, her eyes glazed over. She was in that zone where her sexual need was clouding every other thought.

"You need this bad, don't you?"

She snapped out of her haze for a brief second, grappling with what was happening. "Oh baby! Please don't do this to me!" She begged as her body trembled.

"Take control and don't let go baby!" Aunt Jean whispered in my ear again. "She won't tell you. But the bitch needs it! And she needs it bad!"

I maintained control of mom as we made our way upstairs to the master bedroom. By the time we got to the bedroom I was so far beyond propriety, fuck social norms. They were no longer my mom and aunt. Just two horny women I had at my disposal. I threw mom on the bed. "Get her jeans and panties off." I said to my aunt.

The two sisters looked at each other. They had shared intimate moments before. But both confessed later that the first time the three of us were together was the most erotic encounter they'd ever had. Like they say, 'Incest is best.' Aunt Jean pulled mom's jeans and panties off as she lay there passively.

I climbed up on the bed. Then spread mom's legs. She looked down the length of her body at me. "Please no baby! Please!" She wasn't begging me to stop because she didn't want me to take her. She was begging me to stop because she knew once I started she would all self-control as she gave herself over to all the wicked things I had planned for her. She was right.

Aunt Jean laid down beside mom. The two started to kiss and fondle each other as I settled in between mom's legs. I held my face several inches above her pussy breathing in the smell of her arousal. I do love the smell of a bitch in heat.

I slowly lowered my head till my mouth covered her pussy. I licked the length of her slit with the tip of my tongue. Then sucked her into my mouth.

I heard her squeal into Aunt Jean's mouth as they kissed. Her legs clamped down on my head, squeezing it in a vise grip.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs so I could better control her. I locked my mouth on her pussy and began a relentless teasing of her already swollen clit. I thought aunt was wild when I went down on her. Mom made her look like a frigid nun the way she bounced and screamed. After a couple minutes I pulled off and gave instructions to Aunt Jean.

"Sit on her face. Shove your pussy in her mouth and shut her up."

Aunt Jean swung her leg over mom's head, her back to me. She smiled down at mom, as mom stared up at her. "I've missed this." Jean said as she kept her pussy suspended over mom's mouth. As Aunt Jean lowered her pussy mom lifted her head to start sucking on it.

Jean slowly spread her legs, dropping her pussy down till she was smothering mom. She ground her hips, pushing her pussy into mom's mouth. Mom's tongue lapped up her sister's juices. "Fuck yes, I missed this!" Jean moaned.

I watched Jean's ass gyrate as she rode mom's mouth until I heard her voice her first orgasm. Then I locked my mouth on mom's pussy again. I wasn't keeping track of the time. But I think I feasted on her for about an hour. Mom bucked and squirmed, shook, moaned, grunted and screamed throughout the entire time. At times she made noises that sounded more like an animal. But through it all, aunt and I kept her pinned to the bed.

Aunt also climaxed so many times she lost count. I can't tell you how erotic it was listening to two women moaning and groaning in unison as they climaxed. At times they were both so loud I was glad there were no neighbors close by.

Aunt Jean finally collapsed on the bed next to mom. "I can't do anymore baby." She said to me panting. "My legs are cramping up."

Mom continued to lay there as I worked on her pussy. I had downgraded my assault to a gentle sucking, nibbling and licking. She sobbed as she lay there, accepting her fait that I wasn't going to stop till I was ready. Her body twitched and spasmed involuntarily. "Please no more baby!" She began sobbing softly after Aunt Jean got off her mouth.

I ignored her pleas till I was ready to release her. By the time I pulled off her pussy my cock was rock hard again and ready to go. I sat up in bed on my knees between her legs. I lifted both her legs by her ankles and held them up and spread apart.

"No baby! Please!" The fantasy of being fucked by her son was now becoming a reality. A reality she now struggled with.

"You sure you want me to stop mom?" Then I decided to use her jealousy against her. "Would you rather just watch me fuck Aunt Jean?" I let my question hang there for a few seconds. I saw the look of longing on her face. "Is that what you'd rather I do? Fuck Aunt Jean?"

The sisters looked at each other, not saying a word, aunt fondling mom's tits the whole time. Aunt spoke first. "I know what your struggle is sis." She asked softly, their faces just inches from each other. "You're struggling with the same thing I struggled with."

Mom gave her a weak smile as the tears streamed down the sides of her face. "I know you understand. How was it for you?"

"Oh sweetie!" Aunt sighed. Then leaned down and kissed mom tenderly. The kiss lingered as I listened to them gasp and moan into the other's mouth. "You're afraid of losing control and having it taken from you. Aren't you?"

"Yes! That's exactly what scares me."

"Don't be. You're not losing control. You're gaining a man who understands you and you're needs." Aunt kissed her again. "There's just one catch. He owns me, and I belong to him. Can you live with that?"

Mom giggled. "Do I have a choice?"

I decided to join the conversation. "No you don't!" Both sisters looked at me. "I'm not sure I can fully explain the relationship that I have with Aunt Jean. But what I do know is nothing is coming between us. I do own her. But she also owns me."

Mom started to sob softly. "I want that. I want to feel that. I've longed for that for so long." Mom looked at her sister. "Is it good? Is it as good as what you and Bob shared?"

Aunt Jean caressed mom's face as she smiled at her. "Sweetie! It's incredible. I can't believe I'm saying this, but in some ways it's better." Aunt looked back at me smiling. "Take the bitch! She needs you to own her the way you own me."

There was no turning back once I shoved my cock inside her. The most intimate way a man and woman can experience each other. The joining of their bodies to become one. I released mom's legs and leaned forward, holding myself over her body, looking down at her. "Is that what you want mom? You want me to take ownership of you the way I own Aunt Jean?"

I knew the answer to my questions before she spoke. "Yes baby. I want that. I need that." She kept talking as the head of my cock popped inside her, then slowly invaded her as I shoved it in all the way. "I need to feel.... OH FUCK!" She moaned, her body arching up off the bed.

I began a steady slow fucking of her pussy. We stared at each other. I knew I was going to last a long time, and I'm glad I could. I wanted to fuck her through multiple orgasms. I felt her body building towards her first orgasm. I thought about pulling out and making her beg for it. But I decided there would be enough time for that later. Right now I wanted her to know the pleasure of belonging to me. Reinforcing that ownership of her would come later.

12