My Favorite Aunt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum baby! You're going to make me cum!" The look on her face was priceless. I do love that look on a woman's face when she's about to climax. She started to squeal and pant. "Oh fuck baby! Oh fuck baby! Oh fuck baby! CUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!" Her body bucked under me. She wrapped her legs around my waist. "Oh baby!" She sobbed, her emotions being overwhelmed. Her head thrashed back and forth.

I rode her the whole time. Our bodies slamming together with every thrust. The sounds of the slapping of our bodies and sloshing of her pussy filled the room. I looked at Aunt Jean who was laying next to mom. Her hand was a blur between her legs as she rubbed her clit furiously. I leaned over and kissed her. Our tongues fought for control. She giggled when I lifted off her. "Now you have two sluts to take care of."

I chuckled as I kept up my plowing mom's pussy. "Lucky me! Now get up! Straddle her face again. This time facing me." I repositioned myself so I was kneeling between mom's legs now. I knew what I wanted to do with Aunt Jean while fucking mom.

Jean did as she was told, smothering mom's face with her dripping pussy. "Oh fuck!" She moaned again. "This never gets old." She started to grind her pussy into mom's mouth again. All I could see of mom's face was her chin.

Mom's groans and squeals were now muffled as she lapped up her sister's juices. Occasionally Aunt Jean would grunt or squeal as mom would hit a sensitive nerve with her tongue.

I watched my aunt grinding her pussy into my mom's mouth, her tits swaying and bouncing. Then I looked down and watched my cock plunging in and out of my mom's body, her legs wrapped around me as she greedily accepted it. To say it was a surreal moment would be an understatement. The two women that had raised me. My mother and my aunt. How many guy's fantasy was now my reality. I thought about what we had as my eyes went back and forth between their two bodies. I'm sure there were all kinds of laws forbidding what we had, what we shared. But at that moment I didn't care.

What I saw were two women who had loved me and cared for me my whole life. Two women who were taking that love to a level I didn't know existed before this. One woman had given herself to me completely and willingly. The other, my mom, had some deep-seated needs that I would soon discover I could meet. And I did.

I grabbed my aunt and kissed her as I mauled her chest. I'll never get enough of those tits. Jean threw her arms around my neck as she gave herself to me one more time. I kissed her, pulling on her lower lip. I felt her body begin to shake and quiver again her orgasm took control. Then I felt mom's pussy start to squeeze and spasm around my cock. It felt like her pussy was on fire, it was so hot.

My stomach started to cramp as my cock erupted. The three of us writhed and grunted as each brought the other two off. All three of us were drenched in sweat. For my aunt and mom this was more than just sex, as most sexual encounters are. For me, they had awakened a lust. Not a lust for sex with them. Although I guess that can't be separated from it. But a lust to control them. I had discovered that the more aunt gave up control to me, and then submitted to my control, the more intoxicating I found it. I knew it came with a responsibility. But the benefits were unbelievable.

Aunt Jean and I collapsed on the bed, with mom between us. We laid there panting and enjoying the afterglow, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. After several minutes mom propped herself up on one arm and faced me. "Ry," She ran her fingers across my chest. "I've needed that for a very long time. I'm glad it was you. I'd thought about you like this for a long time. I just never had the courage to go through with it. I'm glad you took what you wanted. I'm yours for the taking now." Then she rolled over and faced Aunt Jean. "You mind sharing him?" She asked smiling.

Jean pulled mom down on her. They kissed like the two passionate lovers they were. "No sis. I don't mind sharing him." She giggled. "I told you he was man enough for both of us."

12