My Favorite Aunt Ch. 06

Story Info
Ryan takes his mom and aunt.
4.5k words
4.73
27.5k
61

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that mom was at the house visiting, it got a lot more difficult to get the work done on the house that needed to be done. Dealing with aunt, and her sexual appetite was one thing. Mom brought a whole new dynamic to the house. Aunt had told me that mom's appetite was insatiable. But seeing is believing. I was twenty-one, and at my peak sexually. But I was beginning to think I'd have to start taking Viagra to keep up.

Mom was riding my cock for the second time that day. And she'd just gotten to aunt's house the day before. I lay there with my hands tucked behind my head, enjoying the ride, watching her tits bounce up and down. A sight that will never get old. Just as I was about to grab them both aunt climbed on the bed.

It had only been twenty-four hours since she'd arrived. Since then mom and aunt had been inseparable. She and mom kissed passionately before aunt crawled over and suspended her tits over my face. Her hair was hanging down in her face. She looked so fucking gorgeous. She brushed my lips with the nipple of one of her tits. "Suck on them baby. I love it when you love my titties." She whispered softly, as though if she spoke too loudly it would affect the mood. She sounded like a little girl.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth, raking it with my teeth while teasing it with the tip of my tongue. She gasped when my mouth took control of her nipple. No matter how many times I took her like this, she always responded with the same intensity. The super sensitivity of her tits was not only something I enjoyed, it was also something I used to my advantage and entertainment on a daily basis. After a couple minutes of sucking on her tit I reached between her legs and shoved two fingers in her pussy while rubbing her clit. My hand was saturated in her juices within seconds.

My aunt screamed as I worked the two most sensitive places on her body. She smashed her tit into my face as she spread her legs. "Rub it baby!" She moaned. Then she began to cry from the intensity. "Oh fuck! Rub it baby! Harder! Oh please, harder!" She began sobbing from the emotional overload.

I felt the pace and intensity of mom's riding my cock increase. I couldn't see her any longer, since my face was smothered in tit flesh. I'm not complaining, mind you. Then I heard mom cry out, "Oh sweetie! You're going to make me cum again! Oh fuck!"

Once again, I was glad there were no close neighbors. Between the two of them screaming, the slapping together of bodies, the sloshing of wet pussies being fucked and the slurping sound of a tit being sucked on, I'm not sure how a next door neighbor would have reacted, had they heard any of that. I knew the tenderness would come later. But at that moment it was just raw, passionate animalistic sex.

Just as I sensed mom's orgasm waning, her humping slowing and her pussy grinding on my cock in a circular motion, I felt my own orgasm building. I started to snort and grunt with my mouth still stuffed full of aunt's tit. Then I lifted mom off the bed, trying to drive more of my cock inside her. I heard aunt say, "Ride him hard baby! Make our boy cum!" Then I heard her laugh. "Show him again what a slut you are for his cock!"

Mom picked up her pace again riding my cock. Then I heard her talking to me. "Cum for me baby! Fill me with your seed." Her words were choppy was she bounced up and down on my cock. "I've never told anyone this before baby. Not even Jean. But I've harbored this fantasy of you breeding me for years."

That did it for me. I lost all control. Mom might have been on top riding me. But I was the one fucking her now. I lifted her off the bed as my cock exploded inside her. The thought of breeding my own mom, a thought so forbidden, so wicked, amplified my orgasm ten times over. It felt like my cock was on fire as I felt my seed filling her. The intensity caused my stomach to start cramping.

My body finally fell limp. I laid there breathing deeply after Aunt Jean pulled her breast from my mouth. She laid next to me stroking my face and kissing my cheek. "Relax baby. Just lay still and enjoy." She spoke softly to me as she kissed my cheek. Mom collapsed on the bed, on the other side of me. All three of us laid there till we fell asleep.

Sometime during the middle of the night I woke up. Jean was sound asleep next to me, but mom was gone. I had to take a piss. Then I decided to look for mom. I found her downstairs, sitting at the kitchen counter with a glass of wine, wearing an oversized night shirt.

I sat down next to her, noticing immediately she had been crying. The lust that had driven us a few hours before had been assuaged. "What's wrong?" I asked her, putting my arm around her.

She took a drink, then looked at me. Her eyes were red from crying. "I think I'm the most fucked up mother that's ever lived. That's what is wrong." She took another drink.

I was being forced to wake up faster than I wanted to. "What do you mean?" I squeezed her shoulder. "There's nothing about you that's fucked up." I was trying to console her not knowing exactly what she was struggling with.

She gave me a weak smile. "You're sweet baby. But think about it." She took another drink. "I let my own son fuck me. And then I confess to something I've never told anyone. What kind of a mother fantasizes about her son getting her pregnant? A fucked up one! That's what!"

I pulled her close to my body. "Mom. We all have fantasies that we never act on. It's not a big deal when you don't act on them."

She took another drink. "You don't get it baby. That's the problem. I do want to act on it. After we had you, your father got himself fixed. Fucking liar. He told me when we got married we could have three or four kids. So after you were born I threw myself into you, raising you, loving you. As you got older and became a young man I began to wonder what it would be like to carry your baby. Maybe you could give me the children I'd always wanted. Then I began to fantasize about it. And now I've confessed it to you and sis."

I had nothing to say. What was I supposed to say. My mom just admitted she really wanted me to breed her.

"Yeah! You don't have to say anything. I know I'm fucked up." She slurred that last statement.

I knew the wine was really breaking down all inhibitions within her. I wasn't sure how much was mom talking and how much was the wine. We sat in silence as I kept my arm around her shoulder. I couldn't think of anything to say that was worth verbalizing.

"And you want to know what makes this even worse?" Her words becoming really slurred. "Now I don't even want to go home." She looked at me. "You've given me something I've never had or felt before." Mom was getting so drunk as the wine took hold of her, her emotions were vacillating between crying and giggling. "You little mother fucker." She giggled as she fumbled around searching for my cock with her hand in my lap. "Where'd it go baby? Where's that butiful cock of yours?" She continue to giggle as she patted my lap trying to grab my cock.

I grabbed her hand, lifting it out of my lap. "You're drunk mom. I need to get you back to bed."

"I know that baby! And you know what? I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about anything." She tried to focus on me and the conversation. "Mmmm! You gonna take me to bed and fuck me with that butiful cock?" She giggled again. "You gonna bed your mommy? You butiful mother fucker."

"No mom. You're drunk. Some guys get off on that. I don't." I helped her up from her chair with my arms under hers. "We'll continue this conversation when you're sober." I helped her to the bottom of the stairs. Aunt Jean was coming down just when I started to try and navigate the stairs.

"Is she ok?" Jean asked as she descended the stairs.

"Yeah! She's fine. Too much wine."

"What was she struggling with?" Jean asked. She got on the other side of mom and tucked her arm under mom's arm.

"How did you know she was struggling with something?" I asked as we started helping her up the staircase.

"Oh sweetie. I know your mom all to well. At least I thought I did till that revelation about wanting you to get her pregnant. That was a shocker. I've known since we were kids she had a kinky side. But that one blew me away. Never saw that coming." Both of us were struggling to get her up each step.

"Yeah, well that's what she was struggling with. The fact that she confessed to both of us one of her deepest, darkest desires. She was really humiliated. Guess she thought she could wash that shame away with enough wine. Or at least numb herself to it."

"She did this once the night after your Uncle Bob fucked her. He had watched us for a couple hours one evening, then couldn't take anymore. He jumped in and fucked her good. That was the first time he fucked her. She really had a bad guilt trip after that one. If I hadn't stopped her I think she might have emptied out our entire wine cabinet." Aunt Jean said giggling.

"Was that the only time Uncle Bob fucked her?" I was more curious than aroused.

"Oh hell no! After she got over her guilt, she practically begged me to let your uncle fuck her every time she visited by herself."

We helped mom into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. "There, let her sleep it off." I said as we walked out the door. "And you were ok with uncle fucking her however many times he did?"

Aunt took my hand as we walked back to our bedroom. "I was baby. I was ok with it because I knew I had your uncle's heart. He belonged to me, and I belonged to him."

Aunt laid her head on my chest as we laid in bed. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tight. My brain was working overtime as I waded through all the emotions and feelings I was dealing with at that moment. I had two women who not only told me they loved me, they showed me that they loved me in the most tangible way a woman can show a man. They gave themselves to me completely.

"You know I love you." I whispered as I held her tight.

"I know that baby." She whispered back as she stroked my chest and stomach. "I also know you love your mom." She turned in my arms and laid her chin on my chest. "With your uncle it was just sex. What healthy male wouldn't want to fuck a horny slut whenever she needed it. The only reason he got away with it was that horny slut just happened to be my sister. But with you it's different. You have an emotional connection."

I rolled aunt over on her back, then wrapped my arms around her again. "You know what I'm going through?"

She smiled up at me. "I do baby. I foresaw this coming when your mother got here. I knew how she felt about you. And now that I've gotten to know you, I knew how you would respond."

"This is so fucked up! I love you. All I want is to possess you. Yet, I have this desire to possess both of you. I don't know how to describe it. It doesn't make any sense. It's more than just sex with both of you. Am I making any sense?"

Aunt smiled at me. "It's making perfect sense to me baby." She began stroking my face. "You and I have made a connection. A connection that goes deeper than just fucking. That's why our times together are more intense than anything you've ever experienced with your girlfriends."

I chuckled. "And here I thought it was because of the whole incest angle."

Aunt laughed. "That too." She got serious. "We made a connection baby. A connection that has made me vulnerable again." I could hear the fear in her voice. "I also know you have a connection with your mom. And I can't come between that. Just please don't abandon me. The thought of having to deal with that emptiness again.... " Just laid silent for a few seconds. "I can't do that again."

I caressed her face as I stared at her. My hand caressed her neck, then her shoulders, then her breasts. "I know we have a connection. What we have may not be realistic. I'm beginning to think reality is overrated. I took possession of you. At first it was just sex for me. Not anymore. You're part of me. And I'm part of you. I'll never abandon you. You'll never have to feel that emptiness again." We kissed. Our kiss slowly became more passionate, our hands fondling and exploring the other's body.

I felt that passion building in me again. I wanted her to feel my words, not just hear them. I knew what aunt needed to hear and feel. We were both breathing heavy when I broke the kiss to look at her. "I own you now. I own every part of you. Head to toe, you belong to me. I'm going to keep you and take care of you. However this plays out with the three of us, one thing will always remain the same. My ownership of you."

"Do I get a say in any of this?" She asked smiling at me.

"Yeah. You can say, 'Yes sir. I belong to you.'" I answered her. Then dropped my head and sucked one of her tits into my mouth, tugging and nibbling on it with my teeth while I teased it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh fuck!" Aunt moaned. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and held it against her chest. "You do own me baby." She gasped. "I can't believe how quickly you took control over me when you got here. You know how to manipulate me in ways only your uncle could.

I lifted my head. "I know what you need. I know what you crave. I know YOU!" I smiled at her. "I know my Aunt Jean is a cock hungry slut for her nephew's cock."

"Oh fuck baby! That sounds so sexy, so dirty when you say it that way."

I chuckled. "I do know how to manipulate you. And I plan on doing it for the rest of your life."

She got serious. "Are you sure you're still going to want me when I get old?"

"As long as you can suck cock." I laughed.

"I'm serious!"

"So am I." I was still laughing when I rolled off her body. "Now why don't you show me how good you are at sucking cock. I want to keep your skills honed." Aunt started to say something when I put my hand over her mouth. "No more talking. Put your mouth to better use." I grabbed her head and pushed it down the length of my body.

Aunt didn't resist. She grabbed my flaccid cock and held it up, filling her mouth with it. Her need to please took over from that point on. Her mouth felt like liquid velvet. Her lips sliding up and down the length of my shaft as her tongue twirled around the head. No matter how many times aunt or mom went down on me, it never got old. But this was about aunt right now.

I let her work my cock, loving it in a way I'd never experienced with any other woman. She had told me this was one of those tangible ways she could show me how much she loved me. The fact that she also enjoyed doing it only made it even more intimate and intense. After several minutes, I pulled her head off my cock. "Let me finish you baby." She begged while still stroking my cock with her delicate hand.

I laid her next to me. "I have something else in mind for you." I told her as I positioned her body next to mind. We laid on our sides, facing each other. I draped her leg over my body. Then positioned the head of my cock at the opening to her pussy. I shoved it home, listening to her gasp and moan as my cock filled her. "This is where I wanted it." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"I love you sexy." I whispered in her ear as I slid my cock in and out of her slowly. "I'm not letting you go." I realized I was going to have to keep reassuring her of that. That fear of loss again was something she was probably always going to live with. "I'm going to keep you. I'm going to use you. I'm going to love you."

"Oh fuck baby!" She moaned as she raked my back with her nails. "Make love to me baby. I do belong to you." She giggled. "I like saying that. I belong to you. I belong to you."

I backed my cock out of her, and then slammed it home, shaking her whole body. Hearing her grunt with every thrust encouraged me to increase the pace and intensity. I rolled her on her back and pinned her hands over her head, on the bed, then resumed driving myself into her, grunting with every thrust. Our eyes stayed locked as our orgasms built.

The walls of her pussy began squeezing me with each thrust into her. It felt as though she was milking me. That's exactly what she was trying to do. "Cum inside me baby. I need to feel you cum inside me. I need you inside me." She moaned softly as tears began to stream down the side of her face. One minute she's giggling, the next minute she's sobbing softly.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" I asked as I lay still. At first, I wasn't sure if I was hurting her, or what the problem was.

"I don't know baby." She sobbed softly. "I don't know. So many emotions." She stared at me as she about how to describe what she was feeling. "It's you. It's what you've done to me. I love you so much. After your uncle died I thought I'd never feel this again. Now having you inside me. It just feels right. It's not just your cock inside me. It's you. You're my nephew. This is wrong on so many levels. Yet, you complete me in a way only your uncle could. You make me happy. You give me peace. You give me purpose. You make me feel safe. You give me direction. Then the thought of losing you overwhelms me. That fear grips me so tight. I feel like it's going to crush me." She smiled weakly at me. "So there you have it. I'm an emotionally fucked up middle-aged woman who's given herself to her nephew. And I can't get enough of you."

I'm not sure I could describe the feelings or sensations I felt at that moment. Aunt and I had been growing closer with each passing day. But this was different. I felt this all-consuming desire to possess her in every way. I knew, in my head, that I had her. I knew I owned her. But that wasn't enough. This was beyond just the sexual.

Then I had an epiphany. I readily admit, in some ways back then, I was young and naïve, and didn't have a handle on things as I would later. But as I lay there, our bodies joined, feeling my cock throbbing inside her as her pussy throbbed around it, I realized our identities were now inseparable from the other. As she confessed to being completed with my ownership of her, so too she completed me in my ownership of her. Just the thought of not having her left me with that same empty feeling.

I kissed her. "You're not fucked up. I told you that you belong to me now. Well as much as you need me now, I need you just as much. I'm not going to keep you for your benefit. I'm a selfish pig. I'm going to keep you for my benefit and enjoyment. Now quit overthinking what we have together. You're no longer my aunt." I smiled down at her. "You're my lover, my slut, my bitch. I don't want to keep rehashing this. Is that understood, Jean?"

"Yes sir. Understood." Jean said smiling.

I dropped down on her body, releasing her hands and cradling her head as I kissed her. We moaned and grunted into each other's mouth as our bodies moved together in unison. After several minutes I could tell her orgasm was fast approaching. "You're mine now Jean." I whispered in her ear, feeling my own orgasm building. "I own you. And I'm going to remind you of that every day."

She began to sob softly, overwhelmed by her emotions. I felt her nails digging into my back. "Yes! Oh fuck yes! So good! So good!" Then her body erupted. Her sobs became a wail as her body convulsed and shook under mine. The walls of her pussy grabbed my cock so hard it almost hurt.

Then my orgasm slammed into me. The heat inside her made it feel like my cock was on fire. My body spasmed and I grunted with each ejaculation. I don't know if it's possible that each time we made love it got more intense than the time before, but it sure felt that way. It's also strange how the brain works. In the middle of that intense orgasm I thought, 'if this doesn't give me a heart attack, nothing will.' Now where the hell did that come from.

As our orgasms began to subside, she wrapped her legs around my thighs, not wanting me to pull out of her or this moment to end. "Stay in me baby. Please stay." She gasped as we both tried to bring our breathing back under control.

12