My Favorite Aunt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the gentleman that I am, how could I say "no". I laid on top of her, propping myself up on my elbows. I shifted my weight to one side, freeing up one hand that I grabbed her tit with. I fondled it while listening to her coo softly. "So good. So good." She kept repeating over and over.

My cock finally deflated and slipped out of her. I slid down her body just enough till my mouth was directly above her chest. I pushed both her tits together and began to suckle on them, going back and forth between them, gently and tenderly nursing on them. Her hands grabbed my head and held me there. Not that she needed to. "Do you know what you do to me?" She moaned, her eyes closed, savoring every sensation I was giving her.

I just chuckled. "I know exactly what I do to you. And it pleases me to keep you this way. Horny and needy."

The next morning I woke to find myself alone in bed. Jean and mom were downstairs, in the kitchen, having their morning coffee. I went straight to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup. Then I sat down at the table with them. They watched me in silence the whole time. "So what have you two been talking about?"

"My meltdown from last night." Mom admitted. "Or at least what I remember of it. Baby, I shouldn't have said what I did. I'm sorry."

I wasn't going to let this go as easily as that. "So you've really fantasized about me breeding you?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Just forget I said anything."

"Well I do want to talk about it. So answer the question." I replied without hesitating.

I could tell mom was taken back by my demand. I could also see she was getting flustered. "Yes! That is something I've thought about. Like I said last night. After your father back tracked on his promise we could have several children, I gave up on the thought. He even got himself snipped to make sure it couldn't happen. Then when you grew up and became a man, that desire was reignited in me. The thought of carrying your baby inside me is something I've thought about since."

"Let's just forget for the moment how fucked up that idea is. Had you thought about how you'd explain your pregnancy to dad?" I asked calmly. I really wasn't fully awake yet.

"No. I haven't. But I'm almost to the point I don't care anymore. Our marriage is a sham. I know you've thought all these years we were good together, your father and I. But I've just been going through the motions. I've held on for you. Now that you're out of the house, there's not much motivation for me anymore."

"So now that I'm out of the house, and there's nothing holding you there, why don't you just leave and move on with your life?" The thought of dad and mom divorcing gave me a sick feeling. But I knew it would pass.

"I was hoping I could stay with you two while I figured this all out."

"Of course you can sweetie." Jean laid her hand over mom's. "You can stay as long as you want." Then she looked at me. "Is that ok with you baby?" Even though this was Jean's house, she still felt the need to seek my approval.

"Of course I'm ok with it."

The three of us sat in silence as we drank our coffee.

Mom interrupted the silence with a weak laugh. "I didn't think this through. I didn't bring enough clothes."

"How long is dad going to be gone?" I asked.

"Three or four more days. At least. Why? What are you thinking?"

"I think it's going to be a long day. Both of you get dressed. How many cars do you think it would take to bring all your stuff here?"

"I think two would be enough." Mom said.

I laughed. "In other words, three. We'll all drive to the house to get your stuff and bring it back. Let's get going. We can be back later tonight. We can discuss the living arrangements when we get back."

12