My Favorite Aunt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean giggled as she rolled on her back, looking up at me. "We can get one now if you want."

"Bedroom's not big enough. Besides, I'm not dragging that mattress up here." I laid down between Jean's legs. Mom was about to get up when I laid my hand on her thigh. "You lay still till I tell you to get up." I dropped my head and buried my face between her legs, sucking in her already swollen clit.

Jean's body arched up off the bed as I took her clit between my teeth, sucking on it while I teased it with the tip of my tongue. "Oooohhhh fuck!" She moaned so loud it was really a scream. She grabbed my head with both hands, wrapping her fingers in my hair. She was already primed from the fucking I'd just given mom. She instantly began grinding her pussy into my mouth.

I decided I'd have some fun and take her till she was begging me to stop. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held her tight as I devoured her. I sucked on her swollen clit, racking it between my teeth as I tormented it relentlessly with my tongue. Her body bucked up and down on the bed as she screamed and grunted through what seemed like an unending orgasm. I was confident enough in our relationship that I knew what she liked and needed. She had a sexual appetite unlike any woman I had known before her. But her reaction this time was the most intense I'd ever seen in her.

I looked up the length of her body as she thrashed back and forth, screaming and grunting. If I didn't know that she was writhing and screaming in pleasure, I'd swear the look on her face was one of agonizing pain. I lost track of time as I took her. When I sensed her orgasm was subsiding I'd ease up on my assault on her. I gently kissed and licked her slit and clit as I listened to her moan softly and purr like a cat.

After a few minutes of allowing her to recover, I sucked her clit between my teeth again and began my assault again. She responded as I knew she would. I felt her body shake again as it bucked up off the bed. "OOOHHH FUCK NOOO! PLEASE NO MORE!" She screamed out as she grabbed my head and tried to push it from between her legs. The harder she pushed, the harder I sucked and licked.

She began to pant and squeal as she tried to regain some semblance of composure. She lost all control and began to squirt uncontrollably. She filled my mouth with her juices till it was running down my chin and puddling on the bed.

I was far from done with her. I was mesmerized by her beauty and sensuality as I watched her every spasm and thrashing up the length of her body. Her reaction morphed from screams to sobs to grunts to pleas for me to stop, then back to screams. I drove her body for over an hour, enjoying every minute of it.

Mom watched us the entire time. I think she pleasured herself through several orgasms. But I wasn't really paying much attention.

When I finally pulled off Jean, she was laying there exhausted and sobbing. I crawled up her body, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and shoved it home. Her eyes shot open when I was fully embedded in her. I smiled down at her. "I love you."

Jean threw her arms around me. "Oh baby! I love you so much. What you do to me!"

I chuckled. "I plan on doing that to you a lot. It's fun. Besides, I like hearing you beg." I looked over at mom as she was watching us panting from her own arousal. "Did you like the show?"

"Yes!" She said with a gasp.

"Thought so." I replied smiling. I looked down at Jean. Then pushed myself up off her body, taking her hands, one at a time, pinning them on the bed above her head. "Now it's time to fuck this bitch." I started to ride her as hard as I'd ever ridden her. The bed shook as her tits jiggled up and down her body, looking like two giants mounds of Jello.

"Fuck your bitch baby!" Jean growled at me. "Fuck me like you own me!"

The harder I fucked her the louder she cried out for it.

"Fuck me you mother fucker! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Our bodies slapped together with every thrust. But the sloshing sound of my cock slicing in and out of her was the noise that filled the room. I watched and listened to her as I held myself propped up. She was, without question, the most erotic and sensuous creature I had ever had the pleasure of fucking. But I'd never tell mom that. There was just something about Jean that drove my lustful cravings. There would be times I wouldn't even be thinking about sex, then she'll walk in the room, and all I wanted to do was rip her clothes off.

Hearing her moans and squeals just pushed my lust till I was on the verge of blowing my second load inside her. "Oohh, you sexy bitch! You're gonna make me cum!" I grunted.

She looked up at me and giggled as she threw her legs around me and pulled me into her as tight as she could. "Fuck me baby! Fill me up!" She gave me a lascivious grin. She knew how to push me over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as my cock exploded inside her. My grunts and groans were matched with her squeals as she felt my cock swelling, then filling her with my seed. I dropped on top of her and covered her mouth with mine. Our tongues fought together like the two lust-filled lovers we were. Both of us grunting and gasping into the other's mouth.

My stomach felt like it was cramping up as my orgasm took control and washed over me in waves. I didn't want it to end. I held her hands pinned against the bed, above her head, grunting into her mouth with each thrust of my cock. She felt so fucking good as she squeezed my cock and milked it. I guess the sisters had been comparing notes.

My lust-filled cravings for this woman morphed into an overwhelming desire to show and tell her how much I loved her. Our union had become so much more than just sexual. I needed her in every way. And I knew she needed me. I had never felt so complete as when our bodies were joined. I knew I could never tell mom this. Mom and I shared an intimacy, there was no question to it. But there was a depth of intimacy between Jean and me, I wasn't sure mom and I would ever share.

I continued to slide my cock in and out of Jean's body slowly as I descended from my sexual high, groaning and panting into her mouth. She kept her legs wrapped around my body as we both reveled in one of the most intense orgasms either of us had ever experiences. I listened to her whimper and moan as her body continued to spasm and shake from the aftershocks of her subsiding orgasm.

I finally rolled off her body and lay on my back, staring at the ceiling while I composed myself. "Fuck!" Was all I could gasp.

Jean giggled. "Yep! That's what we did silly."

I rolled on my side to face her, then wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into my body. I kissed her tenderly while my hand slid down her back and cupped one of her ass cheeks. "I love you sexy."

"I love you too baby." Jean replied as she cupped my face with her hands and caressed if softly. "And that love is getting deeper every day."

I looked over Jean's head and looked at mom who was watching us with a longing. Mom knew Jean and I shared something she and I would never share. But I didn't want her to feel left out. "Get over here."

Mom scooted closer to Jean, spooning her from behind. The three of us laid like that till we fell into a blissful sleep.

12