My Favorite Aunt Ch. 09

Story Info
Ryan reminds his mom of her place.
6.6k words
4.7
10.9k
31

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to finish my schooling online. Since it was my senior year, my school had a program where I could finish my last two semesters online. I had to be in class for a couple different weeks throughout the year. But I could stay at Aunt Jean's and take care of her and mom.

Since the three of us had started talking about mom having a baby, my baby, I had been looking at different locations around the country we could move to. We talked about it, almost on a daily basis. The consensus we arrived at was somewhere in Florida. Now it was just a matter of narrowing it down to the town.

The first time I took mom with the intention of impregnating her was the first week in August. It was now mid-October, and apparently my little swimmers hadn't done the job yet. It wasn't that we didn't try almost every day. Even on those days I didn't think I could get it up for the task at hand. Those two sisters knew how to prime my pump. Somedays I felt like I was just a stallion being kept around for breeding purposes. But I wasn't complaining. What guy wouldn't want his cock sucked on in preparation for fucking an eager pussy on an almost daily basis.

I was in the third bedroom, we had turned into a study for me, when I heard a soft rapping on the door. Jean stuck her head in the door. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

I looked over my shoulder at her. "Of course. Come on in."

Jean walked in and stood next to me, laying her hand on my shoulder. She looked at what I was studying. "You're not looking at porn while you're in here, are you?" She asked teasingly, smiling as she did.

I laughed. "Who needs porn when I have two of the horniest sluts in the state?"

Jean laughed. Then bent down and kissed me. "We are that baby. And it's all your fault."

I returned her kiss. "I'm not sure who's more full of shit. You or mom." We both enjoyed the bantering that had become part of our everyday interactions. We both liked to think of it as foreplay. "Now what can I do for you?"

"It's sis. I'm starting to worry about her. The longer it takes for her to get pregnant the more she is stressing about it, and the more she's blaming herself for not being able to bear your baby."

I had seen mom becoming more and more agitated as time passed and she wasn't conceiving. "Why is she blaming herself? Maybe it's me. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe it's for the best." I could feel myself getting frustrated and angry. The three of us had talked through this several times already. But mom was hanging on to the only outcome she would accept. Having my baby. Nothing else was acceptable to her.

Jean knelt down beside me, laying her hand on my thigh. "Don't be angry with her baby. I know it's frustrating for you. But you don't understand how badly she has wanted this for so many years. And now the thought of having a baby, only to be denied for whatever reason is just something she can't handle." She took my face in her hands and kissed me. The kiss lingered as I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and lifted it, reveling in its weight and size. Jean and I touched and fondled each other with a regularity most people would not understand. There were times when we did it as part of our foreplay. But many times it was just an expression of the intimacy we shared. I belonged to her, and she belonged to me. What could be more natural than both of us enjoying the other's body. Even if it was just touching. "Your mom and I both know you're doing everything you can to fulfill her desire for a baby." She laid her hand in my lap. "And I'm guessing you're enjoying every minute of it." She said grinning.

I returned her smile as I cupped her breast and squeezed it. Her breasts were like magnets for my hands. "Of course I am. But this is about more than just my pleasure. I'm worried about mom too. And it frustrates the hell out of me she's hanging on to this as though it's the end of the world. I'm tired of hearing her blame herself for something she has no control over." I paused for a second to change subjects. "I've also noticed something else. She's really become a lot more bossy and almost manipulative. I noticed how quickly she shut-down the suggestion of moving to Texas as a possible new location if she gets pregnant."

"Now you're seeing the sister I knew was always there. I'm surprised it took this long for it to come out of her. I think the first month or so with her, she was a little insecure, joining in on our relationship. I was wondering when the real Marissa was going to show up."

"Why didn't you say something before? I would have appreciated a heads-up."

"I'm sorry baby. But I wanted you to see it for yourself. It's the way sis has been her whole life. I remember when we were kids, she always had to be in-charge. Bossing everyone around."

I sat there thinking through what Jean had just told me.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Jean asked timidly.

I smiled at her. "Or course. Apparently you know your sister better than I do."

"Stop allowing her to control this dialogue. Take control of the dialogue and her." Jean squeezed my cock. "I know she's your mom. But that's not what she wants to be. I know my sister. I know what she needs and wants. And that's you baby. Deep down inside, she's always needed a man who will take control of her. That's really what she needs." She gave me a lascivious grin. "I think the bitch needs to be broken by the man she loves. She needs to be reminded who she belongs to. You already told her what her place is in this relationship months ago. Now you need to enforce that."

I sat in silence for a few minutes thinking about what Jean had just told me. I got the whole 'men are from Mars; women are from Venus' thing. I recognized I was somewhat disconnected from my emotions and had that tendency to be overly analytical. And mom was more emotional than her sister. But Jean was right. Since joining our dysfunctional family, mom seem to be always testing the boundaries, she had already quashed the idea of moving to Texas, which Jean and I both liked. But mom was adamant against it. So we dropped it. Now she was trying to control the atmosphere within the home. And that put Jean and I on edge. No more!

"You're right." I leaned forward and kissed her as I squeezed her breast hard, kneading it. "One of the things I love about you. You give me perspective and speak wisdom when I need it." I looked at my watch. "12:30. Where's mom at now?"

"Said she was going to do some shopping. Wouldn't be back for a couple hours." Jean said still kneeling next to my chair.

"Well let me know when she gets back. I'll talk to her then. Remind her who she belongs to now, and what her place is in this family. I know she's not going to like it. But you're number one. I'm going to love you both equally. But you're always going to come first."

"I know she's not going to like that. She may put up a fight too." Jean paused. "I think this is why your father gave up on her. Their wills clashed for years, your father never strong enough to break her. You think you're strong enough to break her baby?"

"I think so. I know I want to keep both of you. So I guess we'll find out."

"Can I make a suggestion?" Jean asked with that naughty smile she liked to flash at me.

"I'm open."

"Spank the bitch till she's a whimpering broken woman who knows her place." Her statement almost made her sound sadistic. "Do you think you can do that? She is your mother."

Again, I sat there contemplating what Jean had just told me. I could see exactly what she was talking about as she described mom. I'd seen her act that way for years with dad. I was determined I wasn't going to let her behave that way with Jean and me. I loved what the three of us shared. I wasn't about to let a controlling bitch ruin it because she had to have her way. "Yeah! I can do it! I'll give her a chance to amend her controlling ways. And if she resists, I'll spank her so hard and so long, she'll never forget it." I've never been into the whole bondage scene the way some of my friends were. It just wasn't me. But I was beginning to understand the need mom had for that type of treatment. She needed to be controlled and punished when she got out of line.

"Oh sweetie! That would be so erotic. We've both had a spanking fetish for years. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it." She started running her hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

I sat back smiling. "It doesn't take much to make you horny." I stood up and took her by the hand, helping her to stand. I have to admit, I'd gotten turned-on thinking about having mom turned over something, her ass exposed, and me wailing away on it. "I could use a study break." I led her into the master bedroom. She giggled like a schoolgirl as we made our way down the hallway to the bedroom. I didn't stop when I stepped into the room. I stripped off what little clothing I had on and climbed on the bed.

Jean followed my lead, knowing exactly what was coming. She crawled up on the bed and lay next to me, taking my cock in hand.

"We need to have more of these." I said as I took one of her tits in hand then kissed her. "More you and me time." I kneaded her tit, listening to her gasps as I did. "It seems like mom has gotten a lot more.. " I paused. "No! Too much time since we started this whole breeding process. I knew it had to be done. But you come first."

Jean stopped me. "Baby! Don't you worry about that. I saw this coming when we all agreed to make sis happy with a baby. I knew what would be required of you, and I was willing to give you up for that. I'm just thrilled to have you and sis in my life. The thought of losing either of you is not something I want to dwell on."

I kissed her again, my tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. Her sighs and whimpers were like music to my ears. Her hand caressed my cock and balls with that feathery touch she knew I loved. We kissed and fondled each other for several minutes before I wrapped myself around her, our legs intertwined.

I started kissing her neck and face, working my way to her ear. I licked the rim of her ear, then sucked in the lobe, nibbling on it as I sucked it gently. Her response was just what I expected. I felt her body shake as she groaned her approval. She loved having her ear sucked on softly.

"I love you lady." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh baby! You have no idea how happy you've made this old lady." She squeezed my cock gently.

I reached around her and slapped her ass as hard as I could. "I don't ever want to hear you call yourself an old lady again. Understood?" I have to admit. I felt a real rush of adrenaline slapping her ass.

Jean yelped from the slap. Then she giggled. "Yes sir! You catch on quick sweetie."

"I've never been into that whole bondage and spanking stuff. But if it scratches an itch in you and mom, I guess I can learn." I replied as I rubbed her ass.

"That's the reason your mom and I love you so much. You take care of us so good." She pushed my chest and looked at me. "Now I want you to lay back and let me take care of you. Show you how much I love you."

Jean started kissing my neck, then slowly worked her way down my chest, then my abdomen. When she got to my cock, she repositioned herself so she was laying across my body. All I could see was the back of her head and back. But I could feel and hear her every effort. She purred like a cat as she filled her mouth with my cock, while her hand cupped my nut-sack and massaged it gently.

No matter how many times these two women went down on me, it never got old. They were both masters at sucking cock. Jean's lips slid up and down my shaft slowly as her tongue swirled around it. When ever she pulled off it was just long enough to tease that sensitive spot just beneath the helmet with the tip of her tongue. She knew how to please, and how to drive me insane with need and pleasure.

I just lay there with eyes closed, lost in the sensations she was giving me. I instinctively reached down and laid my hand on her head. She didn't need to be directed or controlled. I just had this desire to have some kind of contact with her. The eroticism of having my aunt being my lover was only magnified by the emotional connection we had made. I don't know as I could adequately describe the depth of the connection we had made. Something had grown between the two of us I don't know as I could have ever had with someone else.

My groans were only interrupted by my gasps when she hit that nerve with the tip of her tongue. I was trying to hold out as long as I could. The pleasure and sensations she was giving me were so intense I didn't want them to end. My grunts and gasps let her know I was close to climaxing. She intensified her efforts.

She slid her mouth down my shaft till I heard her begin to choke. She held it there, her lips locked on my shaft. She was sucking me hard and deep when I felt her hand leave my nut-sack and reach between my legs. I spread my legs to accommodate her. I felt a well lubed finger playing with my ass sphincter. I was trying to hold out as long as I could. She pushed me over the edge when her finger slid inside my ass and began to massage my prostate.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" I screamed losing all control. My body convulsed and shook as my orgasm exploded in me. I grabbed her head with both hands and started fucking her mouth. The intensity was incredible. My stomach cramped up as my cock felt like it was on fire, spewing my seed down her throat.

Jean choked and coughed at first. But quickly recovered and began to swallow every drop of seed I pumped into her mouth. Even if I'd of released her head, I knew she was going to keep her mouth locked on me, draining me of every drop she could get out of me. Then it dawned on me this was the first time I'd emptied myself in Jean since I began trying to get mom pregnant, over two months. I never wanted to go that long again with Jean.

My body continued to spasm and shake as my orgasm subsided. I laid there, my hands laying softly on her head, reveling in all those little aftershocks that ripple through the body after an intense orgasm. Jean continued to suckle on my cock with a loving devotion. Doing her best to give me more pleasure than any man had the right to expect. This was her way of showing me she loved me.

How long I laid there like that, I have no idea. I know I dozed off a couple times. I finally pulled her mouth off my cock with a fistful of her hair. Jean slid up my side and snuggled into my body, under my arm. "Ok. Now it's my turn. I've neglected you for way too long." I said softly.

She laid her hand on my chest. "No baby. You just lay still. You haven't neglected me. You've given me everything I want and need."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "I love you lady." I laughed softly. "Remind me to thank mom for telling you to seduce me."

"Excuse me!" Jean said as she tried to get away from me and sit up.

I just laughed holding her tight. "Be quiet and lay still."

She giggled as she relaxed in my arms. Her hand slid down my stomach and began to caress my cock again with that feathery touch of hers.

"Fuck! Don't you ever get enough?" I asked mockingly. I loved her touch. I was the one who would never get enough of it.

"Nope!"

I was upstairs trying to finish one of my online classes when mom got home. All I heard was screaming and laughing, coming from her and Jean. I knew they'd be up in a few minutes anyway, so I decided to just call it quits on the class for the day. I walked downstairs, hearing them laughing and giggling the whole time. "What's going on?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

They both looked at me, faces beaming with happiness. "I'm pregnant baby." Mom said.

Seriously, the first words that came to my mind were, "Oh fuck!" I stood there stunned for a minute or so as the sisters stared at me smiling. "What! I thought you were going shopping. How do you know this for certain?"

"I lied. I went to the doctors office to verify what I thought might be true." Mom got all giddy. "I'm pregnant!"

I walked over to the liquor cabinet and poured myself a drink. I was in need of Jack Daniels counsel. I drank the first pour down in one gulp. It burned like hell. I needed more counsel. After my second drink I walked back over to the kitchen island and sat down. I knew it wouldn't be too long before Jack was helping me work through this new information. "So what's going on?"

Mom started. "I'd been feeling a little strange the last couple of weeks. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to create drama where there might not be any."

I laughed. "HA! Yeah! Right! Ok, go on."

"So I made an appointment with the doctor to get checked out. Long story short. I'm pregnant!" She squealed with glee.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer. Then walked outside and sat on the back porch. Fantasy was now reality. Time to start planning in earnest. Mom and Jean joined me about fifteen minutes later. They sat down with me and just continued stare at me smiling.

"Well, I guess this is what we've been trying for." I said. "Now that it's reality... " I was still a little in shock. Even though I knew I shouldn't be. I focused on mom. "So what else did the doctor say?"

"He did say a woman my age should be more careful. It's only been a couple weeks. But everything looks normal." Mom got up and stepped over to my chair, knelt next to me taking my hand. She was beaming as she looked up at me. "We're going to have a baby, sweetie. Aren't you excited?"

I just looked at her. The eroticism of the act of breeding my mother was gone. 'What kind of a fucked-up guy was I?' my brain screamed. 'What kind of a fucked-up relationship was this? Too late to be asking that question idiot.' My brain continued to scream at me.

My brain went immediately into planning mode. That's just the way I'm wired. I was having a hard time sharing in their excitement as my mind was consumed with anticipating all the contingencies we had to plan for.

"Yeah! I guess I'm excited. There's just so much to think about and plan for." I looked at mom. "I take it you went to Jean's doctor for this examination?"

"Yes." The smile was gone from her face now. I guess I'd pretty much killed the joy for them. I'd apologize later for that. But not at the moment. "Jean spoke highly of her. She is an excellent doctor."

"Good." I replied. My mind slowly settling on how to proceed. "We stay here till after you deliver and we know the baby is healthy. Then we'll move. The more I look at Florida, the more I'm liking it."

Jean sat quietly as mom objected. "We need to talk about this baby. I'm not comfortable with Florida. The heat and humidity in the summer is unbearable."

I looked at Jean. "How do you feel about Florida?"

She smiled at me, knowing where I was heading with this. "I'm ok with wherever you want to go sweetie. But if it's Florida, can it be along one of the coasts?"

I smiled back at her. "Of course." Then I returned my gaze on mom. "Florida it is then. I'll look for something we can all agree on. But I agree with you." I said, nodding my head at Jean. "I like the idea of either being on the water, or close to it."

"But I don't like Florida!" Mom objected, almost screaming. "We were down there one summer, and I was miserable the whole time."

I decided I wasn't going to lose my cool with her. No matter how she reacted I wanted to remain calm and under control. "Do you want to stay with Jean and me?" I chuckled. "Especially now that you're pregnant."

Mom changed her tone, thinking that would work on me. "Of course I do baby. I love being part of your lives. I have no place else to go. Besides, this is your baby I'm carrying now." She added as she rubbed her belly.

"Yes it is my baby." I paused for a second. I knew what I was about to say next was going to be harsh. But mom needed to be reminded of her status now. A status she had agreed to. I leaned forward in my chair staring straight at her. "And you're my bitch!"

12