My Favorite Aunt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's demeanor changed immediately. I held back smiling. I could see the anger rising in her face. She fumbled for her words. "I know what we have here is.... against the norm. But I'm still your mother, and.."

I held up my hand and stopped her. "That ship has sailed, MOM! First you seduce me. Then you wear me down to breed you. I'll acknowledge my part in all this. I could have said 'no'. But I didn't. I could have displayed a little self-control. But I didn't. So that's on me. But if you think you're going to share our bed, and be our lover, then think you can pull that 'mom' trump card. You've got another thought coming."

Mom would never make a good poker player. I could see the anger rising in her. "Baby! I know all those things are true. But I'm still your mother!" She said with an edge to her words.

I stood up and looked at Jean. "Why don't you two start working on dinner. I'm going to do some work in the garage." I knew if I didn't walk away at that point I was going to get angry with mom.

Mom was still trying to control the dialogue as I walked away. Jean was right. Mom's been one of those control freaks her whole life. I know Jean and I would be very happy in Florida. Mom was coming with us now. But there was no way I was going to allow her to make it a stressful move and an even more stressful life in the "Sunshine State."

I stood in the garage with Jean's words echoing in my head. 'You're going to have to break the bitch.' I didn't know what it was going to take to break her. But the more I thought about it, the more aroused I found myself becoming. Jean said mom needed a good spanking. I'd playfully slapped a few asses. But it was always just that, playful. What Jean was talking about bordered on abuse.

I stood in front of the workbench my uncle had built in the garage, painting a mental picture of mom's upturned ass getting spanked. Now I was really getting aroused. I looked around the garage and found what I needed. I wasn't into the whole BDSM lifestyle. I'm not judging it as wrong or bad. I'd read up on it during one of those evenings at school I was browsing the internet for porn. It piqued my interest. But it just wasn't my personality, and I hadn't dated any girls who'd voiced an interest in it before. But the more I pictured mom's ass turning red from a good spanking, and hearing her scream through the process, the more I was getting turned-on.

I walked back in the house, then the living room. Jean had the perfect chair for what I was envisioning. It was a nice thickly padded chair with a back that came up to about waist high. I called for Jean, who was in the kitchen. "Jean! Come in here."

"What's up sweetie?" She asked walking in the room. Her eyes lit up when she saw the rope I was holding.

"You're going to help me without hesitation or question when I tell you." Understood?

"Yes sir!" She said smiling.

I threw three of the lengths of rope on the chair. Then I doubled the fourth in half and made a small noose. We walked back in the kitchen. I didn't get but a few feet in the kitchen when mom started again about not wanting to go to Florida. But she knew something was up as I approached her without saying a word.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around. Then I slipped the noose over her hand and cinched it around her wrist. I grabbed her other hand, pulled them both behind her back and twisted the rope around them several times before she had the time to react. I looked at Jean. "Stand here and hold her wrists. I don't want this coming loose."

Jean positioned herself behind her sister and grabbed her wrists. She had that wicked smile on her face the whole time. She just had to let her sister know she was in on this. "You've had this coming for a long time sis." She whispered in her sister's ear.

I stood in front of mom, my eyes roamed up and down her body. Her eyes had that wild look. She knew something was about to happen. "What's going on baby?!" Her chest heaved up and down as her breathing became more labored.

I had been wrestling with the relationship that existed between us since mom had joined Jean and me a couple months ago. I knew that what was about to happen would be that last straw that destroyed any mother/son bond that still remained. I grabbed her chin and held her face up to look at me. "I'm tired of your bitching and complaining about where we move to. You've been trying to take control of things around here since you moved in with us."

Mom interrupted. I could see her getting indignant that I was talking to her the way I was. "I know we've crossed some lines that we probably shouldn't have. But I'm still your mother!" She almost screamed.

"No, you're not Marissa." I said calmly as I held her chin. I saw the anger drain from her face. She knew we'd never be going back across that line when I called her by her first name. "As I said before Marissa, the 'mom' ship has sailed. What kind of a mom flaunts her body in front of her son, trying to seduce him? What kind of a mom wants her son to breed her like a bitch in heat?" I reached for the opening of her blouse with both hands and ripped it open. Buttons flew across the kitchen floor. Her bra covered tits were heaving up and down.

She gasped from the suddenness of my action. "No Marissa." I continued as I opened the kitchen drawer next to me and pulled out a steak knife. "You're no longer mom. Now you're my baby carrying bitch." I slid the knife under the thin piece of material holding the cups of her bra together. I couldn't help but admire her tits as they flopped out. I smiled as my hands caressed the sides of her tits. "I'm going to enjoy milking these when you start producing."

Mom started to struggle, trying to put up some type of resistance. As I look back on that first time, it wasn't the way I was taking her that she was resisting. It was the realization that I was taking control of her and her reactions. "I'm still your mother Ryan! I'll always be your mother!" Her resistance was more from fear than anger now.

I slid her blouse and bra off her shoulders and down her arms. Then slapped the side of her tit. Marissa's body jumped slightly as she yelped from the sting. "Not anymore you're not. It's amazing how fucking your mother will destroy those maternal bonds." I continued slapping her tits as I taunted her.

Tears started to well up in her eyes as my words began to sink into her psyche. "What have I done to my baby? What have I done to you Ry?" She began to sob softly.

I took both her nipples and began pinching them. "You turned me into the man you wanted Marissa." I said softly as I increased the pressure on her nipples. She gasped from the pain. Then moaned as she closed her eyes. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I shouted at her. Her eyes shot open.

I maintained the pressure on her nipples as I spook to her. "You agreed to your role when you came to live with Jean and me." I looked back and forth between Jean, standing behind her, and Marissa. "I love you both. But you will not come between Jean and me." I said to Marissa. "If you want to stay with us, YOU WILL accept your place within this household. YOU WILL serve your sister and me as we desire. YOU WILL be the mother of my child. YOU WILL cease trying to control what goes on in this household and the decisions that are made." I still wanted Marissa's input on things as we moved forward. But this wasn't the time to explain that to her. I wanted her to come to grips with her new role.

I reached for the front of her jeans. I unsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. Then I walked behind her and took her wrists from Jean. I led Marissa into the living room with Jean following. I led her to the back of the chair I was going to use. Then I unwound the rope around her wrists, handing the wrist with the noose still around it to Jean. I took the other wrist and wrapped the other piece of rope around the wrist. Then pulled it forward, bending her body over the back of the chair. Jean caught on quickly to what I was doing and followed my lead. We pulled Marissa forward and down, till her head was almost touching the seat of the chair.

"Ryan! What are you doing? I'm still your mother! Stop this!" She shouted.

I wrapped the rope I had around the front chair leg several times then tied it off in a knot. Then I did the same to the other rope. "Go get me that knife from the kitchen." I said to Jean as I walked around the back of the chair. I reached under Marissa's body as it lay bent over the back of the chair and grabbed her jeans and panties. I pulled them off her ass and down her legs. I took the other two lengths of rope and bound each of her ankles to the back legs of the chair.

Jean returned with the knife as I lifted Marissa's legs and pulled her jeans and panties off, throwing them aside. She watched me fasten her legs, then handed me the knife. I took the knife from Jean and cut Marissa's blouse and bra off her body.

I stepped back and admired her naked body draped over the chair. Her tits hung from her body like two bowling balls. I'd have fun with those later. I unbuckled my belt and pulled it from the loops in my jeans. "You're going to remember this for the rest of your life Marissa. Every time you think about trying to take control, remember this. Every time you think about getting bitchy, remember this. Every time you think about imposing your will on either of us, remember this."

Marissa turned her head to try to see what I was doing. She started squealing and screaming when she saw what was coming. "No Ry! You can't do this! I'm your mother! Please don't do this!"

The more she screamed, the more I was getting turned-on. This was new territory for me. But I was thinking I was going to enjoy it. I walked up behind her and ran my hand over her ass. I could feel her whole body shaking. I doubled the belt over. I brought it down on her ass hard.

"AAAAHHHH! FUCK!" Marissa screamed.

I brought the belt down on her ass again, harder.

"AAAAHHHH! PLEASE BABY! STOP!"

I settled into a slow rhythm as I spanked her ass, over and over. Each strike of my belt on her ass was little harder than the previous. It wasn't long before her ass was glowing red, with welts beginning to form.

Marissa's pleas for mercy slowly morphed into screams of anger. "AAAAHHHH! YOU LITTLE FUCKER! YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!"

I hesitated for a second. Then put it back on her. "I'll stop, if that's what you want. But you go back to dad. Is that what you want?" I refused to call her mom anymore.

Marissa hung her head sobbing. Saliva and snot dripping from her face in long strings. "Why are you doing this baby? Why?"

I rubbed my hand over her ass. I could feel the welts growing. "You know why Marissa. You're not a dumb bitch. You know exactly why I'm doing this." I commenced spanking her ass again without mercy. I worked my way down her ass to the back of her thighs

Her screams of anger slowly became sobs of resignation, as her body relaxed on the chair. Resistance no longer in her. "I'll be what you want me to be baby!" She sobbed softly, a broken woman. "I promise I'll be good."

I laid my belt across her back so she would continue to feel it. Then I stood behind her and dropped my jeans. My cock was rock hard, I was so turned-on. I positioned the head at the entrance to her pussy and shoved it home. Her pussy was as wet as I'd ever felt it. Her body shook and she moaned as I settled into a steady rhythm.

I looked down and stared at her puckered little ass hole. I'd never been an ass guy who loved fucking them. But at that moment I developed this overwhelming need to know what it felt like to fuck Marissa's ass. I rubbed the opening with my thumb, playing with it. It clenched my thumb when I slowly shoved it in. It was so tight.

Marissa's body stiffened as her pleas renewed. "Ooohhh, no baby! Not there baby! Not there!"

I just laughed. Her pleas were like waving a red flag in front of an enraged bull. I shoved my other thumb inside her ass and stretched it more in preparation for my cock.

She tried to look back at me as she plead with me. "No Ry! Please not that!"

My lust was running the show now. "I'm going to give you one more thing to remember when you think about acting up and being the bitch both Jean and I know you can be." I pulled my thumbs out of her ass, positioned the head of my cock at it's entrance and shoved it in. I'd never felt anything so tight before.

Her body stiffened again as she began to wail. "Noooo! Please nooo!"

"Fuck!" I grunted as my cock slid inside her ass, stretching it. The walls of her ass gripped my cock like a fist squeezing it. I grabbed her hips for leverage and gave it one hard shove.

"AAAAHHHH!" Marissa cried out sobbing, her body shaking uncontrollably.

I knew I'd probably feel remorse for what I was doing to her after my lust had been assuaged. But for now, all I could think about was emptying myself inside her. Her ass was the tightest thing I'd ever felt before. The friction of my cock plowing the walls of her ass created an intense heat between our bodies

"UGH!" I grunted as my cock exploded inside her ass. I fucked her ass as hard as I'd ever fucked anything before, our bodies slapping together with every thrust, me grunting with every thrust. I became so lost in the intensity of my orgasm I didn't hear Marissa's wails or sobs till after it began to subside.

I backed away from Marissa's body, walked over and collapsed on the couch next to Jean. "Is that what you had in mind for your sister?" I asked her panting.

She curled herself around and laid in my lap. "It is baby! It is!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I grabbed one of her tits and mauled it as we kissed passionately. I was spent. But I could tell Jean's pump had been primed. She had gotten worked up watching me take her sister. "I'll take care of you later. Go untie your sister and help her upstairs. Get her cleaned up." I held her tight not letting her get up yet. I caressed her face. "I didn't do that just for her. I did that for you too. You're always going to come first. Always. Nothing and no one will come between us."

Tears began to form in Jean's eyes. She pulled me into her body and kissed me again. "I didn't think it was possible to feel that connection again I had with your uncle. But I think what I feel with you is deeper and stronger than what I had with him. I'm yours baby. All yours." She smiled at me. "I'll go wherever you want to go. Let's go to Florida."

12