My Favorite Author’s Sex Stories

Story Info
I find a new exciting author to read.
1.4k words
4.46
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

My Favorite Author's Sex Stories

I like to read erotic stories. I like to see dirty filthy words in print. I like the plot and rising climax. I like the character development and seeing the sexual situations the heroes find themselves in. And of course, I like wanking and dropping a load when my wife is not in the mood - which seems to be more and more.

So one day I'm reading this story about a couple. They're on a camping trip making love under a vast blue sky.

First he eats her pussy to get her juices flowing. She presses his head into her crotch hard when she comes - something I can relate to.

Then when her turn is over she guides him up to stimulate her clit with his dickhead before he enters. It must be more common than I would have thought for a couple to do that. We've done that.

When he glides through her pussy lips, her eyes grow wide, she opens her thighs wider, and with some encouragement to pound harder, she has her second orgasm. I remember when it used to be like that for Morgan and I.

Being done, she helps him toward his own finish. Reaching down she slips one hand between their bodies - caressing his balls. Next she slips her other hand in, and using both hands she massages his nuts sensually, urging him on. It's crazy how much like that couple we are - were.

Their faces close together, the couple shares intimate conversation, "Do you like how I smell?" She asks. Uncanny.

The protagonist growls, "Oh yea, you know I do. I could be down there all night."

"Do you like how I taste?"

The author says he answers with his typical response, "Can't get enough." I stop jerking my cock at this moment. Their conversation is so much like ones I've had with Morgan. His response was MY typical response. I ate Morgan just a week ago, but right after she humped my face in climactic heights of ecstasy the phone rang, spoiling our fun before my turn.

I look up at the top of the story. It's called "Why I Suck My Husband" and so far there hasn't been any sucking of any husbands. The author's name is MissTrainer. I don't think I've read any of her stuff before. But I like it.

So much of the story is so much like experiences my wife and I have had. I wonder if I've commented on her stories before and maybe divulged details that might have given her story ideas. I decided to read more, to look for more similarities.

In the story he cums deep into his wife's pussy. The authoress describes the sloppy mess in great vivid detail. Here's where the similarity ends, the wife begs, in great need, for her husband to lick her gooey gash again despite his overwhelming reluctance. He refuses adamantly and then she threatens never to blow him again until he does it.

The man forces himself to go downtown, finding it to be gross and disgusting. When the wife responds with more passion than ever he can't help but grow to like it.

The story ends with her pushing him over for a blowjob. She builds up to it with a skilled use of her hands and as he's about to cum she takes one long lick from base to tip, driving him over the edge. His cum shoots out all over his stomach while she sarcastically complains that he came too soon before she could get his dick in her mouth.

What a sorry excuse for a man. He should have held his ground. He shouldn't have let his dick do his thinking. He should have cum in her mouth. He's so unlike me.

Later that night Morgan is feeling randy, a rare treat. Better yet, I'm getting the sense that I might have a blowjob in my future.

I stepped out of the shower, fresh and ready as she requires for any fellative activity. When I got to our bedroom the lights were dim and my wife was reclining oh so sensually.

She pointed her finger my way, "Come here baby. Let's do something fun."

As I approached she peeled off her red satin panties only to reveal that she was wearing a second pair of yellow ones beneath.

Sexily she rubs the red ones under my nose, "Do you like how I smell?" she asks.

My sexual need rose up in me. "Oh yea, you know I do. I could sniff these all night." They were stronger than usual but what man doesn't like the scent of a woman?

A minute later she stuffed the red ones in my mouth, "Do you like how I taste?" My answer was no more than muffled gibberish. But I was more excited than I had been in a long time. My recent dry spell no doubt contributed to my uncontrollable feelings.

My sexy Morgan stood on the bed astride me removing the yellow panties so seductively I could've cum right then just from watching.

She lowered herself to my face, bringing her pungently aromatic cunt to my nose. I can't lick because my mouth is full, and I wasn't positive I wanted to: her normal aroma was too ripe, like she hadn't bathed in a week.

She placed the yellow panties in my hand, "Put them on and I'll turn around to really get started." She licked her red lips promising fun, "I might suck your cock if you're a good boy."

I was thrilled, crazed with lust. It was hard to reach down with her body, her snatch, over my mouth. But I reached, straining and bumping my face against her cheesy gash, and got those panties on lickety-split. I needed a blowjob! I would climb the tallest mountain, swim the deepest sea.

With my cock straining against her panties she cooed, "Oh baby! I knew you could do it. You're such a good boy."

She removed the red panties from my mouth as she turned to face my erection. For a moment the air that wafted my way repulsed me. I'd never before been turned off by her puss, but it was different tonight.

Her tiny hand rubbed my hard cock. It felt amazing. And surprisingly the smooth material of the panties was wonderful and enticing. I almost shot right then.

She lifted one leg, straddling my face. Her bush was somehow hairier than I'd ever seen it: unkempt and dewy with excitement.

She rubbed me more and more, driving me to new heights of desire, "Be a dear and lick me, then it'll be your turn. I can't wait."

By now her odor was almost unbearable. How could pussy be so bad?

She grabbed hold of my throbbing cock through the thin yellow fabric. Treating my needy shaft like her own personal stick shift she almost milked my cum out, "Come on baby. You do me and I'll do you."

I lifted up, taking a tentative lick of the pussy I'd immersed myself in so many times before. Awful.

Morgan nipped at my head with the panties blocking actual flesh to flesh contact.

I let my head fall back to the pillow without pleasuring her. I swear her cunt left its foul tinny taste in my mouth.

Staring at the gnarly opening I glared at a feminine discharge I'd never seen before. Morgan pulled my panties below my balls, cupping them nicely with the erotic elastic of the woman's underwear.

I heard her disapproving voice, "Tsk tsk." With a firm squeeze of her hand my hot volcanic cum erupted warm on my tummy.

Minutes later, lying uneasily in bed, sleep eluded me and I just knew I needed to read more of MissTrainer's stories. There was something about them I had to investigate. Something else that was eluding me.

End Part 1

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers