All Comments on 'My Favorite Boss Pt. 04'

by cumposition

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story I hope there is another. I’d like to know how Blake’s and Carson’s relationship ends and why they couldn’t end up together after Blake was done college. Well written and the feeling of nostalgia is wonderful. And I love the surprise bathroom scene. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer is very genuine and readable....very nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The park bathroom scene was raunchy and hot af. Not only was it so hot that Carson bottomed and was filled with lust about it, but the little twists like his intense scent before Blake rimmed him and his straight from ass to mouth blowjob were so dirty and sexy. Carson had to reek like sex during that second game. I wish the author didn’t include the flash forwards that make it clear that Blake and Carson were only together for that short summer. It would be more enjoyable to read about their romance as it progresses and then only learn that it didn’t last at the very end. Eager to read the next chapter soon!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I can't tell if this is the end though I hope there's more to tell. Five stars, all four chapters for me. Following you cumposition. You tell a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh please write more.. please please please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercumposition@cumposition
Hey y'all! I'm 23 and a fan of gay stories and porn. I've read stories on here for years, and finally started writing my own! I love feedback on stories and will try to respond to comments :) Hope you stay happy and horny!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES