My Favorite Boss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I got up early again and did a bagel run. Carson woke up, and we shared a coffee. Carson had plans that day. "Sorry if last night was a little boring," he said.

"I thought it was perfect," I said.

Carson smiled. "Me, too. Anyways, I have a rugby tournament tomorrow. I'd love if you came and cheered me on."

"I'll be there," I said. We kissed, and he drove me home. That night, I tried to think of something special I could do with Carson. He'd been such a romantic to me, but that wasn't my strong suit. I wasn't very creative in that regard. I thought for a long time, and finally came up with something Carson may like. I planned my scheme, and spent the rest of the night learning the rules of rugby so I didn't seem like an idiot the next day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the rugby field slightly after Carson's team started their first game at 10 AM. Carson had said there were three other teams in town they were playing in a round-robin system. His team, the Grizzlies, consisted of men from my age to about forty. I was alone in the stands, other than two women cheering for the other team. The Grizzlies' colors were dark green and an earthy brown, which I thought were pretty ugly colors for a sports team, but I never said anything.

I saw Carson on the field and unveiled my attempt at a romantic surprise. I pulled out my large, poster-paper, neon-green sign that said, "Go Carson Go!" in my best big block letters. I yelled out for Carson, who waved at me briefly before focusing back on the game.

They were playing abbreviated games that day, only 40 minutes, so I cheered Carson on throughout the game. He was fast, and his size really helped him play defense. When he got running, though, he was like a freight train, impossible to stop. He wasn't able to come over to say hi to me until after the game. Once they won their first game, he broke away from the team huddle to come say hello to me.

"My biggest fan," he said, laughing, as I held up the sign for him again. He climbed up in the bleachers and gave me a kiss.

"I couldn't come up with a witty sign," I said.

"I think it's the best sign out here," he said, though there were clearly no other people with signs. "Here, I want to introduce you to my team."

He walked me over to his team, and he said loudly, "Grizzlies! This is my boyfriend, Blake, and he's our biggest fan!"

They all greeted me, shaking my hand and introducing themselves. Carson, I found out, was the team captain, so he must have been really well liked. Weirdly, I recognized one of his teammates. "Nice to meet you," that man said, shaking my hand. He wore tight, short athletic shorts with his team jersey, and held a clipboard. "I'm Rick, the team manager." It was the man who worked at the sex shop I visited last week!

"Blake," I said, shaking his hand. The rest of the team walked to get some water, while Rick talked to Carson and I.

"Carson, you said you were dating a hottie, but I thought you were exaggerating," Rick said, chuckling. His voice was deep and sensual. Rick had short, salt-and-pepper hair and a matching goatee, which complimented his tattooed arm and pierced ears to give him a rugged look. His skin was a dark olive, as he'd clearly spent time in the sun.

"Don't embarrass him," Carson said, smiling. He was clearly proud of me, almost as a piece of arm candy. "Blake, Rick and I have been on the team the longest, he's an old friend."

"Emphasis on old," Rick said, punching Carson lightly on the arm. He glanced over at the team. "I have to go talk to the tournament officials, but our next game starts in thirty. It was nice meeting you, Blake," he said, and winked at me as he started walking away. "Oh, and if you two are ever looking for a third, give me a call!"

He turned and walked away, and I was blushing bright red. Carson chuckled. "What a flirt," he said. "He's a good teammate, but you've gotta keep your eye on him."

"He works at the sex shop, right? The one I went to, remember?" I asked.

"Yeah, he owns it," Carson said. "He may not look it, but he's pretty wealthy. He owns a couple businesses in town."

"Oh," I said. Talking to Rick, I always felt like he was devouring me with his eyes.

"Anyway, thanks for coming," Carson said. "You don't have to stay the whole time if you don't want to, but I'm glad you got to see a little."

"It's pretty fun," I said. "You're really good."

"I've been playing for a couple years," he said. "It keeps me moving and agile, I think. It's a lot more fun than working out in a gym, at least."

I nodded. "Don't let me keep you from your team," I said. "I'll cheer y'all on."

"We've got time," Carson said. "By the way, I wanted to show you my favorite spot near here. Want to check it out?"

"Sure," I said. Carson walked ahead of me. In his tight fit athletic tee shirt, I could see his broad back muscles stretching the spandex across his shoulders. His tight-fitting shorts hugged his huge, muscular legs. Having seen them in running action, I found them even more impressive, as I knew they weren't just sexy -- they were powerful too.

He walked me to a small structure -- the bathrooms. "This is your favorite spot?" I asked with a sneer.

"Just follow me," he said, and opened the door to the family bathroom. I joined him inside, and he shut and locked the door behind him.

As soon as it was locked, he turned and kissed me, pushing me up against the wall. The sweat on my face stung on my tongue, but I felt myself drooling as I absorbed his masculine scent in my nose. He made out with me for a minute, barely giving me a chance to breathe, as we both gripped each other passionately and our tongues wrestled.

"So, we're exclusive now, right?" Carson whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I said.

"I know we didn't talk about this, but do you still want to use condoms?" he asked under his breath. "I'm fine either way, but I got tested before we started dating, and I'm clean."

Being with Carson was actually the first time I'd even used a condom. With Danny, we were both each other's firsts, so we didn't even think about it. I'd like to think I have a good sense about who's trustworthy and who's sketchy. My intuition hasn't steered me wrong yet. That's why I knew I could trust Carson. "No, we don't need to."

"Good, because I am so horny right now," he growled a bit, and kissed me again. He stuck his hand down the front of my pants and stroked my cock. I did the same to him a bit.

"Wait," I said after a moment. "I'm not prepared for that."

"Who said anything about you?" Carson said with a devilish grin. He turned around, and pulled his shorts down to his feet. He bent over, putting his hands on a metal railing, and I marveled at his big, hairy, muscle bear ass in a black jockstrap. I immediately was rock hard.

"Fuck, yeah, you are horny," I said, and put my hand on his ass.

Up until this part in our relationship, I was kind of a novice in the sexual department with Carson. Sure, I'd sucked more than a few dicks before him, but in terms of bottoming, he had to go at my speed the whole time. However, with his sexy man hole exposed in front of me, I could finally show him my skills as a top.

I knelt down on the concrete floor and firmly placed one of my hands on each of Carson's massive asscheeks. I pushed his ass apart, admiring his hairy hole. His ass sweat was potent, as my first deep sniff almost knocked me back with his strong stench. I've always found sweat a turn-on, though. It seems natural as part of sex with men, so I didn't hesitate to bury my tongue into Carson's hole.

"FUCK!" Carson moaned loudly as my warm tongue penetrated his hole. "Fuck, yes, Blake," he said, his voice melting with the pleasure.

I ran my hands around his beastly legs as I sunk my whole face into his ass. His thighs and hamstrings were massive. I couldn't wrap both of my hands even halfway of one of his legs. His glutes, like the rest of his legs, were strong and powerful, as I felt the bulk of his muscle against the sides of my face. As I ran my hands up and down his legs, I brushed some mud and grass off. Something primal in me was turned on by the dirt on him from playing on the field.

After I'd fully soaked his hole in my spit, I stood up and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me, then went down on his knees and sucked my dick. He hungrily took my length into his mouth, slobbering all over it. Carson's typical grin had turned a bit devious as we got nasty in this park bathroom, but he kept his same playfulness. He wanted to give into his lust, and I did too.

I only let him suck me for a second before I pulled him off, not wanting to throw away my shot at his ass. He grabbed some lube out of his bag and jerked my cock with it before he rubbed it on his own hole. "Fuck me, man," he said, returning to his bent over position.

I positioned my cockhead at the top of his sweaty asscrack, and slowly pushed it down until it touched his hole. "You ready?"

He grunted, which I took as my signal. I pushed my cock against his hole, and with a bit of pressure, he accepted my head into him. My tongue had loosened him up considerably. Like the rest of his legs, his ass was tight, but I could feel him relax to accept more of me. My cock slid smoothly along the insides of his tender hole. His warm muscles hugged my cock like a friend it hadn't seen in years.

I gauged how relaxed Carson was based on his moans. His breath started off a bit sharp, but within a minute of me slowly pushing in and pulling out of him, he started sighing with relief. I took this time to use my manhood to shoot right for his prostate. With expert precision, I began pushing against his p-spot, and watched his eyes roll backwards and a smile take over his face as I prodded him. I leaned over Carson and wrapped my arms around him as I pulled myself deeper inside of his cavity. His dick, which he had freed out of the side of his jockstrap pouch, was rock hard and dribbling precum onto the floor. I pushed fully inside of Carson, my pubes brushing against the top of his hole, and he let out a soft howl.

"I love your hole," I said, fully inside him, as I kissed his shoulder from behind.

I stood up, and got a little rough with my thrusts. I went in and out of him, pushing in deep, and letting my balls swing up and slap his taint as I pounded him. Carson was sturdy, and I could tell he was really enjoying being fucked. He tried to moan my name, but it seemed like his tongue had melted away from him in the pleasure, because all he could produce were deep, passionate moans.

At some point, I heard his breath quicken, and I looked down to see his hand on his cock. The bathroom was only vented with a small opening to the outside at the top of the ceiling, and in the North Carolina summer, it was hot and humid. Carson's entire backside was glistening with sweat, and a few beads of my sweat dropped from my face and onto his ass, soaking up into his jockstrap waistband. Within a few moments, I felt him tensing up, and as his back arched, I watched his eyes shake and his mouth gape as he shot his load onto the bathroom floor. As he did, I made sure to bury my dick deep inside him and push on his prostate. His legs shook as he orgasmed, and for a moment I thought his knees might give out. He was moaning loud, and I was sure someone outside the bathroom could hear him, but I didn't care.

After giving him a moment to catch his breath, my length still gently sliding in and out of him, Carson pushed me back and got down on his knees once more. He sucked my cock, and while he hadn't regained any words yet, I could tell he wanted to suck me off to completion. It didn't take long -- the heat of the room, the raunchiness of our sex, and his expert tongue on my dick sent me into a frenzy, as I lost control and shot all over the inside of his mouth. I watched as some of my cum slipped out the edges of his lips, but he quickly sucked it back in to taste my semen in full and swallow every drop.

He stood up and kissed me, and we both caught our breath for a moment before either of us could speak. "That was amazing," I said. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Carson said. "That was the best I've been fucked in a long time." We kissed again. "Fuck, I needed that."

"Any time," I said with a smirk, and Carson chuckled.

"Fuck, you're sexy," he said. He looked at my watch, and started to get dressed. "I only have ten minutes to get back to my team, and we have to warm up."

"I think I warmed you up pretty good," I said, and slapped his bare ass before he got his shorts up.

"You sure did, fucker," he said, laughing.

I got dressed too, and we walked out of the restroom together. Luckily, no one was standing outside, so I tried to put as much distance between us and the bathroom as possible. While on some level I would be mortified if someone had confronted us, something about doing it in public like that was so hot. We had really been adventurous, our first hookup being in a gas station parking lot, and now us fucking in the park bathroom.

I returned to the stands and watched the second game. They did not do well at all -- the other team, from Atlanta, was really good, and the Grizzlies got stomped. I could feel myself burning in the sun, and Carson came over before the final game to tell me I could go home. He said the last team was even better than Atlanta, and he didn't want me to watch him lose. Though I wanted to be supportive, after all the intense fucking and sitting in the sun, I was exhausted, and needed a shower and a nap. I left the poster with him and headed home.

I'll end this chapter with a lesson on sex, love, and relationships. Though I was only with Carson for a summer, I felt like I lived a million firsts. Yes, I bottomed for the first time, but the way Carson loved was spontaneous. Never did I think I'd be fucking my boss in the bathroom of a public park, but yet that was one of my hottest memories from our time together. I think that was Carson's secret to romance: to always be doing something new and exciting. It wasn't just sex, but our dates as well. He always tried to show me something new or create a unique memory with me. The reason I remember this summer so well isn't just because Carson was awesome in bed, but because he found so many ways to show me he cared about me.

12