My Favorite Flight

Story Info
Why I now love to fly.
2.3k words
4.45
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

This was my third flight this month. I would be crammed in to those seats with other people that I wouldn't care to associate with. Not that I'm better than anyone else but I just like my own space. Imagine my surprise when two stunning men stepped to my aisle, checked their tickets and proceeded to sit next to me.

Over the next couple of hours we got to know each other. John was a six foot tall, wide shouldered black man with a stunning smile. Matt was his business partner, whose thick forearms and big hands were only surpassed by his blonde hair and electric green eyes.

John sat in the middle seat. He was the talker while Matt was the more brooding, tough and quiet type. They were flying home after a work meeting they said.

Throughout the flight, I got the impression they were more than business partners, but that could have been because it's been almost three months since I had any action outside myself.

When the pilot came on with the landing announcement I felt bummed to be honest.

"So what's next for you?" John asked.

"I'm gonna see the city tomorrow - my meeting is the following day" I admitted.

"If you need someone to show you around, let me know. " John offered. I thought it odd initially that one of them offered help from both of them. We said goodbye as we left the plane. As they walked towards the baggage claim I used this moment to catch a glance at their backsides. Matt was slightly taller with thicker arms and John had one of the nicest asses I've ever come across. I sighed as I turned and walked my direction.

The next day I awoke to a message from Matt of all people. He repeated John's offer. I texted back an OK and we made plans to meet up around 5pm that evening.

We met and had a drink, then they suggested we take a tour of the downtown. Matt was dressed in a blue button up and light tan pants while John was in a tight polo and dark jeans that showed his beautiful butt.

After a couple of hours we ended up In a section of town with old homes and quaint small businesses, many of which are flying gay flags. Matt and I both and to pee so we found a bar and made our way to the restrooms. Fortunately the only urinals were next to each other. I had to go so bad I didn't think about Matt being next to me. Until I noticed he was checking out my junk. It didn't bother me-I actually like it.

As we washed our hands and left the bar, Matt leaned in to John closely and said something. John shook his head in the affirmative and smiled at me.

We ended our night at a different bar. We had a few more drinks. Thankfully I ride shared to meet them and my meeting wasn't until later then next day so I took the opportunity to allow Matt and John to buy me as many drinks as they wanted.

After a couple of hours John became quite friendly and touchy. I never shy away from physical attention if attractive men!

Slightly after midnight I admitted I should head back to my hotel room. Matt didn't drink much so he offered to drive me back to my hotel.

"You should call your girlfriend and let her know you going back in ok tonight" Matt suggested.

"I'm single" I admitted.

"How's that?" John asked. "A young cute guy like yourself single?"

"Well I'm picky" I admitted.

"How picky?" John asked placing his hand on my shoulder from the back seat.

"Picky" I replied.

"You're gay right?" Matt asked outright.

"You have gaydar?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah. But it's not hard to figure out. You're a sexy dude and you're single? Either you're gay or you're a priest. You're not a priest are you?" he asked.

"Nah. I'm a pole smoker" I stayed rather proudly, not to mention tipsy.

"Lucky us" John said as he squeezed my shoulders.

"How do?" I questioned.

"Well it's not often we get to show around a hot young gay man." John replied.

"I agree. Plus you seem quite nice." Matt added.

"I'm a nice guy. But I can be bad, too!" I said slyly.

"Yeah right!" John said with a laugh.

"What?!? I can be!" I demanded. "I'd fuck both of you at the same time!" I chortled.

"Is that a date?" Matt asked.

"I think it is!" John offered.

"Well you know my room number ladies!" I said. "Come on in and let's see whatcha got!" They laughed as we sat in the car.

"You're drunk." Matt said.

"Bring it!" I said. I got out of the car, turned around and stared at them. John rolled down the passenger window.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

I leaned in to the window. "Yes. I'm serious. I want to fuck both of you right now." I said with all seriousness. "I had some drinks but I'm sober. You're hot..." and I looked at Matt "...and you're sexy as hell. I'd love to have both of you tonight. I have been celibate for months now. I'm honey. But this is all up to y'all." I turned around and started walking to my door. I heard the car shut off and two doors open then close. I smiled.

I walked in to my bedroom and took off all my clothes but my briefs and I waited. Matt walked in first.

"Damn. You weren't kidding!" he said as he unbuttoned his shirt. His chest heaved with each breath. It was dusted with brown hair. As he twisted his torso taking off his shirt his arms flexed more substantial biceps than I had anticipated; his veiny forearms turned me own even more.

As he worked off his pants John walked around the corner and smiled. He had dimples I hadn't noticed prior.

Matt bent down and kissed my chest as my hard dick, which was pleading for attention, brushed against his chest leaving some of his chest hair matted with my pre-cum.

As he worked down my chest to my treasure trail I focused on John. Unfortunately I kissed him removing his shirt. His Carmel brown skin reflected my bedroom light like I've not seen before. He rubbed his chest as he watched Matt lather up my belly hair with his tongue.

Matt stood up and removed his pants and boxers. His throbbing, cut cock was larger than he shown. Its slight left curve and torpedo shapes head had me curious so I reached up and cupped his balls pulling his crotch closer to me.

As I deep throated his meat, he tossed back his head and moaned as John reached around and punched Matt's nipple.

John and Matt kissed. The sight of that was sexy to me: two older sexy men making out while I have one a blowjob.

Matt pulled away as John stepped around. At some point John had gotten naked. His brown body was super solid and hairier than I thought it would be. While his chest was smooth, halfway down his stomach he sprouted a good deal of hair that ran down to his third leg.

That thing was a monster! An honest nine inches plus, upward curve, thick like a tree trunk with a massive head. If I hadn't been so horny I would have been frightened.

I grabbed that beast and shoved it in my mouth. I couldn't breath but I didn't care-I'd figure it out somehow.

As I sucked John, Matt bent down behind John and, I assumed, started to eat John's ass because John made a wimpier noise and fell on top of me with his ass in the arm.

Now I not only had a giant black cock in my mouth but the weight of at least one full grown man on top of me. And I loved it!

Eventually they both pulled off of me. Matt pushes me down on the bed along side it's edge. He grabbed my head and forced me to lay with the right side of my head pressed in to the mattress. He then grabbed my right leg and pulled it up against my chest. John, meanwhile, positioned himself behind me and placed my left leg on his shoulder. My hairy leg felt great on his smooth skin.

Matt placed his dick against my mouth. "Open wide!" he said as he slid his dick in to my mouth, his balls pressed up against the side of my mattress. I was focused on that u til I felt a wet finger against my ass. John was preparing my hole for destruction using my own pre-cum! Looking back I see how lucky I was that night that I am a huge pre-cummer.

As Matt worked my mouth and throat I felt John's massive cock head press my hole. He worked it around smearing my natural lube. But he didn't waste anytime boring me out!

If it wasn't for that white dick in my mouth I would have screamed once that black dick punched in to me. EverY single one of those nine thick inches Felt like I was being split in two! I was surprised as I felt his hairy balls against my smooth ass as he bottomed out inside me. He let out a low growl as I concentrated on squeezing his meat with my hole.

"Damn you're a tight little boy!" John said as he slowly pulled his dick out of me causing me to wimpier.

Matt laughed as he continued to face fuck me. "Give him that big black cock like you give it to me!" he said never missing a thrust.

I watched them kiss as they both fucked me. Matt was like a jackhammer while John was slow and steady. John reaches over and smacked John's chest. The sound it made told me John was working up a sweat. He smacked him again.

"Lay that pipe boy!" This seemed to trigger something in John. He growled and punched deep inside me know king the air out of my lungs. He started to pound me hard and fast as Matt pulled out of my mouth. I took as deep of a breath as I could since that black beast was punishing me hard.

John pulled out of my hole with a pop and Matt moved over. As I repositioned myself that's when I felt Matt's hot juice land on my stomach again and again. Each shot causes him to shudder. My stomach hair was plastered with his cum. I felt the hotness on my dick.

As Matt moved away John moved in and started to pummel me again. His bush because wet with Matt's cum and the slapping of skin on skin was intense!

As he fuck the hell out of me Matt flicked the last drop of cum on me from his softening dick pushed my leg up to my chest, bent down and took John's left nipple in his mouth. John our Matt in a headlock with one hand and hooked his other arm around my other leg.

I've never had someone too me so hard and with such intensity. Maybe it was because John seemed like the more docile one throughout the night. Or maybe he was just a master top. I didn't care either way.

It was only a minute or so before I felt the beginning of my own eruption. As my balls pulled up I saw John's sweaty face twist as he pulled out, grabbed his dick and shot one massive glob of jizz on my face with a scream. The feeling of hot cum on my face triggered the last holdout within me and as I twisted my body and started to cum John shiver himself back in me with such force I too screamed.

He pumped his seed in to me. I could feel the second and third shot hit my insides. The unloading of his massive cock interrupted my cum session somehow.

John didn't stop thrusting while he came. There was so much I could hear it squirting out with every withdraw of his cock only for it to be slammed back in.

John started to slow down and that's when Matt started stroking my throbbing cock. I erupted. Volley after volley shot on John's caramel skin.

I couldn't control my body and flopped around like a fish out of water. As John pulled out his beast Matt bent down and licked my jizz off of John's heaving stomach then leaned over and cleaned off my cock. It felt like a thousand volts of electricity shot through my body.

I laid there breathing heavily with my cock in Matt's mouth and John's wet cock in Matt's hand. Matt raised up and stricken both of our cocks as we all tried to relax.

"You weren't kidding!" John said between breaths.

"He's a nice little bottom yeah?" Matt asked to John as if I wasn't there. I didn't mind. I was too busy trying to figure out how to make this happen again!

John slapped my ass as he backed off of me and kissed Matt. I watched them make out while I laid there like a used rag. And I enjoyed it.

After they cleaned up and I sent them in their way I walked back to the shower to clean myself up. I was wore out. But in a good way.

My bed was a mess so after I put my sheets in the washer I sat down on the sofa to go to sleep. My ass was so sore. But in a good way.

I hoped that by the time I woke up my ass would be normal and I'd be able to walk. But I wasn't sure. And, for that moment, I didn't care.

Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers