My Best Friend's Dad

Story Info
David has always had a crush on his best friend's father.
3.1k words
4.58
94.6k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDFord
SDFord
252 Followers

The house looked the same as it always had and yet this time, it felt like I was going behind enemy lines. Have you ever noticed how people's homes often have a certain smell? That's how I knew it was different. Her smell was gone.

I have lost count of the number of nights I spent at Pete's house throughout my childhood and well into my teens. I was so familiar to his parents I didn't need to knock. I could just walk right in, even if I wasn't with Pete. Some afternoons after school, I would show up with Pete unannounced and his mother would always have enough food ready, just in case. They took it for granted I would probably show up.

I stopped coming after Pete's fifteenth birthday. He had invited twelve kids from our class to his house for a barbeque. We were in his room and everyone else was due in less than an hour when we heard something smash downstairs, followed by a lot of yelling.

'Fuck,' Pete muttered to himself.

I had never seen or heard Pete's parents argue before so I tried to make a joke about it, but he didn't laugh.

'It's been like this everyday for the last week,' he said. 'They won't stop.'

We heard their voices move out into the garden followed by a loud bang. Pete peered out the window.

He sighed. 'There goes the barbeque.'

The voices were inside again and they were getting louder. Footsteps on the stairs. I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying because they were shouting so loud. It was grownup stuff, none of it interested me much at the time. But Pete looked freaked.

'I'll be back in a sec,' he said, hurrying out of the room and shutting the door behind him. A moment later and the shouting stopped. Footsteps came quickly towards the door and it opened again. Except it wasn't Pete. It was his father, Joe Wilson.

'David?' he said.

I can't remember if I said anything in response or if I just stared, open-mouthed like an idiot.

'I think it's best you head home, son. Barbeque isn't happening anymore. We'll do it another time.'

His eyes bore into me. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest as I stood up and grabbed my things. He moved aside as I walked out the door but I still brushed against his stomach and felt the hairs on my arm stand up. Just before I went downstairs, I looked left and saw Pete standing in the doorway of his parents' room. I could hear his mother crying inside.

'Another time' never came. Pete didn't have a birthday that year. Claire Wilson filed for divorce three years later. I remember the date because it was exactly one week after my eighteenth birthday, four months ago now. She moved out the day she gave him the papers. With no more fighting, Pete's house was safe terrain again. But it still felt strange to be back.

I closed the front door and followed Pete down the hall. I could hear the sound of a lawnmower. We went into the kitchen and I saw him through the window.

His shirt was off and his tanned skin glistened under the sun. Pete's father had been a football player in his younger days and he had kept his build intact. I watched him lift the end of his dark blue t-shirt up and wipe the sweat from his brow. I felt a tightening in my shorts as I caught a glimpse of his abdomen and the dark strands of hair trailing down from his naval.

Is it weird to have a thing for your best friend's father? As far back as I could remember, I had. I would never tell Pete though. It would make things awkward.

Joe's t-shirt looked like it could rip under the strain of his muscles at any second. Despite being in his late forties and Pete and I having youth on our side, I was pretty sure if we tried to take him in a fight, we would both get out asses kicked.

'You deaf?' Pete said.

'What?' I looked at him, pulled back to reality against my will.

'I said do you want something to eat?'

'Oh. No, I'm good for now. Ate way too much for lunch.'

The lawnmower stopped. Pete opened the fridge and I moved to stand around the corner of the kitchen island to disguise my growing erection.

The back door opened behind me. I could smell his scent the minute he stepped inside. I turned.

He stared at me. I had not seen him this close in years.

'David, you've got taller,' he said. 'Good to see you again.' He smiled and gave me a pat on the back. His hand was strong and firm. I shoved my hands into my pockets to readjust myself.

'Good to see you again too, Mr Wilson.'

'Mr Wilson?' he laughed.

I felt my face redden. 'Sorry. Joe.' It had been so long since we spoke, I had forgot we were on a first-name basis.

'You staying for dinner?'

'Yeah,' Pete answered for me. 'He's staying over.'

Joe nodded. 'Alright. I'm going to have a shower, I stink.'

He went upstairs and I spent the rest of the afternoon until dinner trying to focus on my conversation with Pete as I wouldn't fantasize about what Joe would look like in the shower.

Dinner was quick. Joe and Pete spoke about father and son stuff and he asked me a few questions about how I had been doing since he saw me last. After dinner, he gave Pete and I a beer each from the fridge and then another and then another.

I slept in the spare bedroom. It was just after three in the morning when I woke up, needing to use the bathroom. I got up and crept into the hall. I only had my underwear on. Pete's bedroom door was closed but I could still hear him snoring.

The door to Joe's bedroom door was open a crack but there was nothing but darkness inside. I went to the bathroom and quietly turned off the light and shut the door after myself. I almost jumped when I saw Joe standing in the doorway of his room. He was wearing black underwear that hugged his thighs. His body was truly magnificent. His chest was covered in hair, his legs were thick and muscular. His shoulders were so broad, he looked like he could run through a wall.

'You alright?' he said in a low voice.

'Uh, yeah I'm OK,' I said.

'It's late. You having trouble sleeping?'

'Nah, I'll be out cold again in a minute.'

He didn't move from the door, so neither did I. It was hard to read the expression on his face in the dark.

'Come here,' he said.

I walked slowly toward him. He took up the entire width of the door frame. I was not sure what he was going to do or say so I was surprised when he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug.

'It really is good to see you again David,' he said. His whole body enveloped me. His skin was warm. He smelled amazing. 'You know you were like a second son to me for so many years.'

He stepped back. I was hard as a rock and there was no hiding it now. I silently prayed that he would not look down because I had no idea how he would react.

Joe stepped back from the door and beckoned me in. I walked in, feeling his breath on my neck as I passed him.

'Sit,' he said.

I sat on the mattress, him next to me. I am not a small guy by any means, but Joe still dwarfed me in size.

'Did you miss coming around here?' he asked. He was looking me in the eye. Seizing the opportunity, I placed my hands in my lap.

I nodded and gave a slight shrug, trying to look nonchalant. 'Yeah, sure. It was cool.'

Joe nodded. 'Do you remember that one night a few years back when you got up?'

'Huh?'

'When you got up in the middle of the night. I don't know, maybe you were going to the bathroom or getting a glass of water or something?'

I knew what he was talking about. It was a night I had replayed in my head so many nights since. I nodded.

'And you came to the door?'

I nodded again, looking down.

'What did you see?'

'What?'

'When you came to this door right here and looked inside. What did you see?'

I shook my head. 'Mr Wilson...'

'You can say it.'

'...You were having sex.'

'With my wife.'

I nodded again.

'Then what happened?' he said. I could see his chest moving up and down slowly.

'What do you mean?'

'You didn't turn away and go back to bed right away, did you David?'

I blushed. 'No, Mr Wilson,' I said in a quiet voice. Why couldn't I bring myself to call him Joe?

'You stood in the doorway and watched for a bit, didn't you?'

I was humiliated. The look he gave me when he had walked back in from the garden earlier. It wasn't one of fondness, it was one of disgust. Disappointment at the way I had acted all those years ago.

'Say it,' he said.

'Yes, I watched.'

'And then what?'

'And... I got hard.'

'Kind of like you are right now?'

I looked back at his face. It was lit only by the moonlight coming through the window. He would have shaved that morning and already his face was covered in light stubble. I had never been around such unbridled masculinity.

'There's no point trying to hide it David. As soon as I hugged you, you got hard as a rock. And you got hard when I gave you a pat on the back in the kitchen earlier too, didn't you?'

He grabbed my right hand from my lap and pulled it away, looking down.

'Yes I did, Mr Wilson.'

'Why did you get hard that night?'

'Because...'

'Because what?'

'Because I wished it me who was getting fucked by you.'

Joe took a breath. 'That's what I thought. Do you feel better now that's off your chest?'

I nodded.

'Good. Now, I want you to put your right hand on my cock.'

'Are you serious?'

'Do I look like I'm kidding?'

'But...'

'David, you're in my house. When you're in my house, you will follow my rules. Do you understand?'

'Yes.'

'Good. Put your hand on my cock now.'

I put my hand on the bulge in his underwear and slowly, pulled back the fabric. His dick came out and I put it in my hand, feeling it throb against the skin of my palm. Joe sat back in the bed, putting his arms out at either side, relaxing.

'How does that feel?'

'It feels good. It's really big.'

'Well, you've got something you've always wanted now. Your hand is on my cock. What else do you want to do?'

My palm went up and down his shaft. I enjoyed feeling the strength of it, the power.

'Suck it,' I said quietly.

'Ask me.'

I looked in his eyes. His stare was so intense I felt he was not just looking at me, but looking at something else, another part of me. A part of me no one else knew about.

'Can I please suck your cock Mr Wilson?'

Joe put his hand on the back of my head and brought my mouth down on his shaft. I licked every inch of his cock, running my tongue gently across the slit, eager to please him. He moaned and his grip on me tightened.

I felt his fingers run through my hair as he clumped it in his fist and forced my head up and down. Running my hands along his thick, hairy thighs, I closed my eyes and savoured the sweet taste of his pre-come. He lifted me off his dick and brought my lips to his balls. I sucked on them eagerly while he rubbed his shaft across my face.

There was relief as he forced his cock back in my mouth. Relief at finally getting what I had always desired. Relief at no longer having to pretend. Relief that after all this time, he knew exactly who I was and what I wanted.

'What do you say?' he said.

'Thank you,' I said, his cock still in my mouth.

Joe leaned forward so that his chest was only inches from my face. He put his hand on my ass and squeezed hard, silently claiming it as his. My whole body shivered as his finger traced my hole.

'Has this ever been used?' he said.

'No Mr Wilson, never.'

Still gripping my hair, he got up and moved behind me. Turning me around, I lay on the bed while he gripped both my legs and raised them in the air. His dick brushed against my ass.

'Wait,' I said.

He stopped, looked at me.

'What if Pete hears us?'

How could I explain it to him when I could hardly explain it to myself? Our friendship would be over.

Joe smiled. 'I'm willing to take that risk.'

He spat on his hand and rubbed my hole. If this were a dream, I thought, this would be the moment that I would wake up. I would be back in the guest room, covered in my own mess and listening out for Joe's heavy breathing, wishing I was lying next to him.

I took a deep breath as I felt the head of his cock slip inside me. I groaned, my hands gripping the hot flesh of his waist. He went in deeper, my hole stretched as he filled me with his meat.

'Fuck,' I whispered. It hurt. But I did not want him to stop.

A cough down the hallway from Pete's room made me freeze but Joe did not care. He kept going, pushing deeper and deeper inside me until I felt his balls brush against my ass.

'Oh God...'

He put his hands down on either side my head, digging into the mattress. His whole body moved up and down as he fucked me. I tried to keep quiet but I couldn't stop myself from moaning. My cock was hard against my stomach.

With each thrust I was more and more aware of him inside me, filling me up, making me whole. I ran my hands down his back, feeling his muscles flex. His figure towered over me. He could do whatever he wanted and I would be powerless to stop him. That realisation made my cock throb even more.

'I'm going to come soon.'

'Please cover me in your come.'

Joe pulled his cock out of my ass and shoved it straight into my mouth, making me taste myself. I licked every inch.

'You're going to drink it all,' he said.

Joe grunted as he jerked his cock, sending a stream of come down my throat. It was hot and sticky on my tongue. I savoured the taste as I slowly swallowed it all. I licked and sucked the slit of his dick, making sure I had not missed a drop.

He lay down beside me on the bed, breathing deeply. Just when I was about to get up and return to the guest room, he pulled me back. Wrapping me into his chest, he pulled the blanket over both of us and I spent the rest of the night in his arms.

Just a few hours later when the sun was starting to rise, I crept out of the bed. I had to make sure I was back in the guest room before Pete woke up.

But Joe was not done with me yet. As soon as I was back in the other room, he followed me in, bent me over and fucked me on the side of the bed. The door was wide open onto the hallway. If Pete got up, he would see everything.

'Mr Wilson, please...'

He didn't answer. He knew he could do whatever he wanted to me and I would let him. My teeth digging into the blanket, I winced as he fucked me.

I could hear movement on the other side of the wall. Pete was awake. He was probably getting ready to take a shower.

Gripping my shoulders, I felt the warmth of Joe's come fill my hole. He pulled me off the bed and brought my body against his. I shivered as I felt his breath on the nape of my neck. He whispered in my ear.

'Hold my come in your ass until you go, don't lose a drop.'

'Yes, Mr Wilson,' I said.

He let me go and I fell on the bed, breathless. I heard the door of Pete's bedroom open.

'Jesus Christ Dad, wear clothes.'

Joe laughed and said he had gone for a piss and was not going to get dressed just for that. I heard the door of his bedroom shut. A moment later, the shower turned on.

I decided to skip breakfast. I was still trying to process what had happened. I was worried I wouldn't be able to act normal at the table. I sent Pete a text explaining I had a family thing that I forgot about and needed to be home early for. I told him I would see him later.

I got dressed and ran a comb through my hair. I made the bed and shut the door behind me. At the top of the stairs, I hesitated. I looked at Joe's bedroom door. It was still shut. I wanted to go back in and climb into bed with him again and never get back out.

No, I thought. It's time to go. I went downstairs with my things and left the house.

I was halfway home when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. That would be Pete's reply, I thought.

I took it out and stared at the screen. The text was from a number I did not recognise.

I opened the message: It's Joe (Mr Wilson to you). Got your number from Pete's phone. Be seeing you around.

We would see each other again. I just had to make sure Pete did not find out. Enjoying the fresh morning air, I smiled to myself as I felt Joe's come leave my hole and trickle down my leg.

SDFord
SDFord
252 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love “father” stories. This is a nice one in that Joe seems like a basically good, (and attractive) guy. But like other father stories it’s hot and fun to see him basically just crumble before the power of cock. Now he’s got a hot young outlet too. Hopefully he just enjoys and doesn’t allow it to totally ruin his life…although that can be hot too of course…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story hope that you would do a part 2. i don't usually like two parts to a story but this one need be complete. maybe when his friend is visiting his mother, he could go to mr. wilsons for the weekend.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 2 years ago

People have no idea how ofen this happens. My friends father took me when I was 19. Only difference is my firend wasn't home and I spent the day seeing how many times I coud take his cock and make him cum for me. He would after that page me to come to him and I always made it happen. Such hot forbidden sex that was the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Joe is one very sexy man -- the hairy muscled chest, big cock, and even the love that Joe shows for David. I do wish Joe had reciprocated and sucked David off too. I have always been intrigued by friends' fathers, especially if they walked around shirtless and in bathing suits -- lots of man flesh and sexy chests and legs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very sexy story - but wish it was more mutual, with Joe getting David off too!

Wow! A really hot, arousing and engrossing story- but wish it had been a bit more mutual between Joe Wilson and David. I mean, David’s been crushing on Joe for years, but the first sexual encounters they have is all about Joe – he gets sucked off and fucks David twice. It’s David’s first time, which Joe reaffirms by (kinda possessively) asking him "if anyone else has used his hole", but then we don’t get to see if he does anything to get David off while/after shooting his copious load? Wish there’d been a bit in the narrative about Joe blowing David too, or at least jerking him to orgasm while fucking him.

Apart from this quibble, it was a sexy story. Reminded me of two things – 1) The amazingly hot sequence between “Mr Wardell” and “Hoby” in the flick “Copperhead Canyon”. There too, Hoby gets his virginity taken by his friend Mike’s uber sexy and fit Dad. The chemistry and heat between them is mind blowing!

And yeah, your tale brought back immensely arousing memories of my own first time – when, at about 18, I finally consummated my years’ long desire and lust for my best pal’s smokin’ hot and sexy Dad – who was a little over 41 at the time. Lot of amazingly sexy memories, so I'm going to put them here over 3 comments, as it takes up a lot of words!!. :-)

I’d known Adrian (my friend Emil’s Dad) since I was 6 years old, and all through grade, secondary and high school, he was my idol. My family had had to leave our home in Kashmir after extreme violence and an Islamic fundamentalist insurgency targeting Kashmiri Hindu Pandits like my family. We’d managed to escape with our lives and a fairly good portion of our assets – but much of our property and land was damaged. I was suffering from what would likely today be diagnosed as PTSD -despite my parent’s valiant efforts to keep me sheltered, the fear and trauma of those times, the anger and sorrow of having lost our home, rankled me deeply. At our new place, Emil and his parents- Adrian and Mrs V., were our neighbors; and it wasn’t long before Emil and I became best buds, and our families became very close as well. Adrian showed us a lot of empathy and consideration- he could understand what we’d been through. He was of Armenian descent, and his own Grandparents had narrowly escaped the Armenian Genocide by the Ottomans around World War 1. In fact, his paternal great grandmom, maternal great granddad, and several other members of his extended family had perished in that ghastly pogrom. But despite all that, his family had worked hard to survive and thrive – not forgetting that past, but not letting bitterness consume them either.

That was the approach he gently guided us to follow, patiently lending a supportive ear to my parents; and as for me, he became my role model, my idol, my hero. He took me under his wing, as it were, encouraging me to get active in sports as an avenue to constructively channel and dissipate the aggression and anger I felt. He’d been a soccer (center forward) and rugby (full back, fly half) star in his college teams, and was very active in the local soccer club. He taught me to play hard, stay focused, never get provoked and not waste my time blaming others. A role model for aggression, a role model in restraint. Without conceit, he encouraged me to learn things the right way, accepting the role of my mentor, with élan. Very few things ever got him down for long, and he did his best to ensure that I developed that armour of unflappability.

Throughout my growing years, I deeply admired Adrian. He was everything I wanted to be - handsome, charismatic, superbly fit; and with oodles of charm and a mischievous sense of humor to boot. He was just a few years younger to my Dad, but he looked considerably younger, as he'd kept his body in superb shape with regular gym workouts, playing soccer at the club and laps in the pool they had at home. He was tall, ripped and athletic - not overly beefy, a perfect blend of chiselled musculature with a lithe frame. And he was extremely good looking too - with an attractive dimpled grin coupled with a heady blast of virility, nonchalantly sporting a nice spread of chest hair.

As I hit my teens, my feelings for him gradually deepened, with erotically charged undertones headily creeping in, despite me fiercely denying it to myself at first. Gradually, I started acknowledging the additional covetousness I was feeling. His commitment to fitness inspired my own athletic pursuits and diligent exercise regimen. I became the champion tennis player on my high school and then college teams, having won numerous inter school, district and state level events. Each time I won and Adrian praised me, I used to feel giddy with excitement, high with the joy that I was emulating my idol and he was proud of me. I used to keep trying to convince myself that my massively-growing crush and lust for him was just immense admiration and nothing more, but my denial was wearing thinner and thinner with each passing day. Like David in your story, I sometimes felt guilty about how I was feeling about my best pal's Dad - wondering if it was weird. But I found I just couldn't help myself.

My parents’ business involved a lot of travel, with the result that I used to stay over at Emil’s place frequently. So often in fact, that they started calling their guest bedroom “Mohit’s room”. And when I visited, I used to accompany Adrian to the club gym and pool, and try as I might, the sight of him in a towel draped low on his hips after a shower, used to make me spring a massive hard-on! Despite my self-questioning about my feelings for him and what this meant about my sexuality, I couldn't help be drawn like a moth to a flame at his sheer, masculine virility. Try to explain it away as I might, bottom-line is that I was in thrall at his handsomeness, his lethally attractive grin, his awesome body with broad chest and shoulders tapering down muscled lats to a trim waist and hips. Being a tennis player myself, I knew how hard it was to maintain a toned, lithe physique- and trim and athletic as I was, his body was hotter. I was very fit and toned from my tennis, but man, he was something else. I swear his biceps were about as thick as my thighs!

It was the subtle differences and yet some similarities in our physiques that piqued my burgeoning interest in him first. For instance, in my late teens, I had a modest tuft of hair in the center of my chest, which spread along the base to encircle my nipples, and a fairly thick treasure trail from my navel to my cock. He was appreciably hairier, with a nice thatch of chest and abs fuzz; hairier forearms, calves and thighs than mine, and a smattering of hair on his shoulders and butt too. I used to keep stealing lusty glances at his superb, model-grade physique. His interactions with me at that time were purely platonic, but the thoughts in my head were anything but. I used to fantasize about running my hands all over his chest and shoulders, squeezing his taut pecs and biceps and pinching his nipples, twirling my fingers in the smattering of his chest and abs fuzz – YES, I loved the fact that he had a nice crop of body hair and felt no need to wax! I used to cop quick looks at his ample package, barely concealed by the snug square-cut swim shorts or speedos he used to wear to the pool. It got to a point where I felt like I was spending half my free time wanting to be like him, and the other half just wanting to shag him!

I found myself ogling his firm, rounded butt beneath his damp swim trunks or even his jeans or shorts - his buns were gloriously taut from all his lunges and squats in gym. And yes - I covertly glanced at him when we in the changing room - heart racing as I glimpsed how gloriously endowed he was. I didn't have anything to complain in that department, I was well longer than average. But like his body, Adrian’s cock had heft, it was just so magnificently proportioned. Even at half mast, he looked quite a bit larger and thicker than mine was, and I couldn't help be turned on by the way his long, broad, beautifully veiny cock looked.

And there were similarities too - Like me, he was uncut, and in the locker room, I used to giddily admiring his cherry-pink, large glans peeking out of his mocha colored foreskin. Both of us have large, coin shaped, erogenous nipples - mine are darker, wine colored while his are a lighter pinkish hue. The startling contrast of his almost rosy nipples nestling in the thatch of chest curls was immensely arousing for me! He looked like a blend of Tom Selleck and Akshay Kumar - a hot, fit, young looking "otter" daddy.....and finally I didn't care if lusting after him was taboo or made me "bi" or "bi-curious"- I just knew something deep within me yearned for him. I ached to feel, see, smell and taste his naked form. I yearned for him to explore me.

Continued in next comment......

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories