My Favorite Kind of Brandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Brandy, please."

She kissed, licked, sucked, and played with my pussy. It wasn't long before everything in my body started turning to jello.

"Uh, uh, yes, yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

She grabbed my ass with all her might and buried her tongue inside of me. I came with such force, bucking my pussy so hard against her face I was afraid I might break her nose. She rode me and sucked down my cum as fast as my pussy dispensed it.

"Umm, yes, yes, ahhh!"

I kept cumming, and she kept licking.

When I was done cumming my body was soaked with sweat. Brandy lifted her head out from between my legs. My pussy juice was all over he lips and cheeks. We looked at each other and laughed. Then she bent forward, and we kissed. We lay in each other's arms for a while, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm and not saying a word for a few minutes. It was bliss.

"Now, lean your thighs into mine, love," she interrupted my reverie. We were crisscrossing our legs like a pretzel. Our clits were up against each other's thighs. Brandy began grinding against me and vice-versa. At first, we did it slowly, savoring the jolt it created between our thighs. It felt fantastic. As we rocked against each other, she licked and kissed my tits. Oh my, I felt an oncoming orgasm, and so did Brandy.

"Ohh, yes, right there, right there."

I spread my hands further apart, pushing my pussy harder against Brandy's, and increased the pace and the pressure.

"Uh, uh, ahh..." We both were grinding and crying.

"Ahhhhhh!" We both came at once, and it was like two exploding volcanos meeting at the opening.

"Oh, geez Brandy, that was so good."

Brandy opened her legs and invited me onto her lap. I wrapped my hands and legs around her sweating body.

"That was beautiful, lover. I love it when my partner and I come at the same time. How are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I can't believe what I've been missing."

"You're going to love school this semester." She grinned.

"I guess so, thanks to you."

We continued touching each other and kissing for a few minutes. Then she pulled away.

"Get on your knees and hold onto the bedpost."

I placed both hands on the post, and Brandy reached under a pillow to pull out some black velcro handcuffs. She had me squat on my knees as she fastened my wrists to a bedpost. Then she reached around and stimulated my nipples and clit with her expert hands.

"Oh Brandy, it's so good, soo good," I moaned. "Please, please-"

"Are you ready to cum for me again, sugar?" she teased.

"Oh yes, yes."

She inserted a finger into my anus with one hand and tugged on my hair.

"Ahh!"

Then she reached down and resumed tweaking my nipples with glee. Her other hand became a two-headed snake as she finger fucked my pussy while her thumb moved in and out of my anus.

I impaled myself on her hand, pumping my body up and down her slick digits. Something wonderful was about to burst. It felt like a billion fireworks exploding inside my pussy. I moaned, screamed and howled with such abandon that I did awake a dog or two on the block, as the feeling was overwhelming.

"You like that baby? You're going to cum hard for Brandy? Yes, yes?"

"Ohh, Bran," I cried out, "Uh, uh, ahh..."

I came with such force I thought something would surely break inside of me. It was that mighty.

When Brandy removed the cuffs, I collapsed like a house of cards onto the now soaking wet sheets. Brandy lay down on the bed, wearing nothing but a smile, and I crawled into her arms. We caressed as she waited for me to catch my breath.

"You like my canopy bed?"

"It's fantastic!"

She laughed and moved up to rest her back against the headboard. She spread her legs apart.

I gazed down at her beautiful pussy. My it looked yummy. In seconds I was dizzy for muff diving.

"Do you want to eat my hot muff, baby?"

"Yes!" I leaped between her legs. I was so eager to taste her that I plunged into her hot pussy with a vigor I couldn't believe.

"Oh!" she shouted.

I bit and licked and tongued that hot pink gash with lust and longing. Brandy held held my one hand and placed the other on the back of my head, urging me forward like a general driving his troops into battle.

"Uh, uh, um...that's it, that's it, right there. Don't stop, babe."

I could taste her sweetness on my tongue and continued the assault. She squeezed my hand and pushed harder against my probing tongue.

"Oh geez, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

I wasn't prepared, and her cum dripped out the corners of my mouth. I went back in and tongued her with abandon as I let go of her hand to rifle her cunt with my fingers, desperate to drink her juices.

"Oh yes, yes, ohhh!" And she came again. This time I got every drop and savored the taste.

We fell into each other's arms. I lifted my dripping digits to her hungry mouth so she could taste herself on my hand. It was fucking fantastic.

We fucked all night long: flipping me over for a steamy"69," laying side by side and flicking off each other. Sweat poured as we screamed and creamed. I must've cum ten times. I think we fell asleep in each other's arms just as the sun was coming up.

When I awoke, I was alone in her bed. The sheets were askew. Our clothing was strewn around the floor. It was a beautiful scene. Then, I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I got up, put my shirt and short skirt on, and went into the kitchen to investigate.

"Well, hello gorgeous," she kissed me. "Did you have a nice beauty rest?" she joked. "Sit down. I made you breakfast. You need to get home before your parents, remember?"

I was so damned hungry. We ate our breakfast without exchanging a word. She wore only her panties, and I just kept looking at her breasts and replaying in my head the scenes of the previous night.

I got up to put my dish in the sink when I was through.

"I guess I should go now," I said regrettably.

"Not so fast, Shea. I'm not going to let you leave before I have my morning muffin." She hiked up my short skirt and coaxed me onto the kitchen counter. She looked at me with a Cheshire cat smile. I spread my legs apart, anxious for what was about to happen. Wetting two of her fingers, she then plunged them into me.

"Oh, Brandy!"

Then she sucked on my clit and pumped my pussy so fucking hard that I came in half a minute. It felt so damned good!

I had to have her. So I tried to get her on the counter.

"No," Brandy insisted. Instead, she grabbed my hand. We ran into the living room and flopped down on the couch. I yanked off her panties, and she spread her legs wide for me.

"Lick me, baby. Make me cum one more time. You are so good." She lifted her hips towards the ceiling. "C'mon and fuck me with your tongue, Shea."

I went down on her and gave her the tongue lashing to end all tongue lashings. Brandy bucked and moaned and came hard, shouting my name.

"Oh Shea, Shea!"

It was beautiful.

Now satisfied, Brandy walked me to the door, and we kissed one last time. After that, I went home, quickly showered, and changed into fresh clothes. My parents came home about a half-hour later and told me all about their trip.

"So, how did you spend your time?" my mom asked.

"Oh, I hung out with Brandy."

"That's nice. I'm sure she appreciated it."

"I think she did," I smiled.

"What did you two do?"

"Oh, we sunbathed and watched some movies. We also went to the mall." My mom opened the fridge as I spoke these words.

"You didn't eat any of the food I prepared for you?"

"I ate at Brandy's. We got takeout."

"Did you have any of her delicious muffins?"

"I did, mom."

"What did she make them with?"

I held my fingers to my nose and inhaled Brandy's sweetness.

"I'm not sure, but Brandy was in each one of them."

A few days later, Brandy moved away. I never had a chance to thank her, but I taught some girls everything I learned from her when I returned to school. And that, my friends, is a whole other story.

12