My Favorite Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja was captivating and mystical. She seemed to be lost in her seductive dance as her hips were slowly bumping and grinding to the music. I had forgotten that we were still role-playing, maybe that is a testament to her skill as an actress playing her part so well or an example of my short attention span when dealing with such a sexy woman.

She danced closer and closer until her pussy was only a few inches from my face making me want to taste her. Her finger parted her thighs slightly and slid a finger between her now exposed labia. I could see and smell her wet excitement.

She wiggled her shapely ass and slipped her fingers in and out of her slick pussy. She licked her juices from her fingers with wide child-like eyes. She gave me a sly smile before retreating back to a safe distance knowing well the art of teasing.

My eyes were locked in a deep gaze of her exotic Latin beauty, torn between the depths of her fiery eyes and her marvelous body. She seemed to read my every thought and control my every breath as she danced closer and closer until once again she was nearly right on top of me.

She knelt between my legs. Running her hands up my thighs, she pressed her face into my crotch. I couldn't see, as her long black hair was covering everything up, but I could feel her gently nibble me through my pants. Tossing her hair back, she looked up at me with a wicked grin and winked.

Standing up and turning around, she pressed her butt against my hardening cock. I reached around her and ran both hands up and down her thighs. Her skin felt silky smooth and soft like I was stroking warm satin. Putting her hands on top of mine, she slowly pressed against me harder.

Taking my left hand and pulling it up her body, she pushed it against her tit and squeezed. It was firm, perky, and her stiff nipple poked me. At the same time, she moved my right hand over and rubbed it up and down her panty-covered pussy.

She turned around and straddled me. Kneeling on the couch, she pressed her crotch against me, sliding up and down on my belly. Sitting back on my knees, she reached down and pressed her hands on my cock.

Her squeezing hand got to me hard in a hurry. She smiled and said my cock felt pretty big.

I was feeling her up all over, and she kept rubbing my cock through my pants.

She then slowly eased down my zipper. Pulling me out, she started stroking me, spreading my pre-cum around as she did.

As she continued to caress me, I reached up and pulling her panties to the side, ran my finger along her bare pussy. We continued to fondle each other as I slipped my middle finger deep inside her pussy feeling her clamp down on my finger.

Running her hands along my chest she pressed her tits against me as she was pushing my face into her cleavage, rubbing her breasts back and forth across my boyish grin.

Holding my head in her hands, she then stuck her nipple in my mouth. I flicked it rapidly with my tongue.

"Oh, yes, Baby, that feels really good," she cooed.

I looked her in the eye while I pinched her nipples. I rolled them between my thumb and finger and sometimes pinched them hard. She seemed to actually enjoy it closing her eyes and sighing next to my ear. She started kissing my neck.

Rising up and kneeling between my legs, she reached up and undid my belt. Unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, she began to pull them off. I lifted my hips a little to accommodate her.

When she had them off she knelt back down and took me in her hands. Her hands were soft and gentle and felt heavenly against my cock. She stroked me softly, almost adoringly, for a couple of minutes.

Then she bent down and gently kissed the head. I almost came at that moment. I let out a moan as she took me, agonizingly slowly, into her mouth. When I touched the back of her throat, she just as slowly withdrew. She paused at the top, licking the head, and started down once more.

She was using my cock like a master virtuoso directing an orchestra of demons playing her favorite concerto forcing them to hit all the high notes and demanding a finale that raises the roof and sets all the dogs to howling.

She pulled back until just the head was inside her mouth then paused relaxing her throat; she swallowed and took the last bit of me in. I exploded. The first shot went straight into her stomach. As I fired the rest of my shots, she swallowed them all.

Sonja stood up and I grab her sheer black panties on either side of her hips and slid them down to her ankles before pulling them completely off and tossing them across the room. I removed the rest of my clothes and now was even more naked than her.

Again the sight of her garter belt and stockings mesmerized me along with the sight of her bare pussy which was no longer hidden I enjoyed the view of that incredible body and I knew exactly what I wanted to do next, and so did she.

Sonja reached her long leg up on the sofa next to me and stretched forward until her crotch was nearly buried in my face.

I caressed her thighs and made my tongue dart back and forth in her twat

She moaned softly shifting her leg to make sure I hit all the right spots.

Her cunt was smooth and creamy and tasted like dark chocolate with a hint of island rum. Sonja moaned slightly and moved her body in unison with my darting tongue that was dancing across her clit with an occasional lick up and down the sides of her labia before for trusting into her pussy trying to make it curve up and reach into her special place.

Sonja grabs each side of my head at first with a light caress to show her appreciation but slowly and then more intently she embraced it like she was grabbing the steering yoke of an airplane in peril of crashing. She was now taking command of the cockpit and letting me know to fasten my seat belt that is was time for some aerobatic stunt flying and I would soon be taking a nosedive.

Like a well-trained show pony, I acknowledged her command and performed as instructed.

My last glimpse of her demeanor was right before she pushed my face deep into her pussy and my world went dark. Her head was leaning back facing up to the ceiling, eyes closed lightly gritting her teeth and telling me "Don't you dare stop."

I was exactly where I wanted to be and went to work to please my woman.

Sonja lay back with her legs apart as she eagerly offered her clit up to be tongued. I dove in like an Olympic swimmer into her muff and licked deep before sucking her clit, and then licking as deep as my tongue would go.

Soon, I had her moaning and bucking under my face, and it was difficult to keep licking in the right spot with her body constantly twisting and squirming pushing against me wanting more.

She was extremely vocal and obviously really enjoying what she was getting.

I lapped at her pussy from various angles as I tried to bring her to climax with my tongue and fingers. She moaned that she would cum if I did not stop. That caused me to increase my efforts.

As her clit began to convulse in orgasm, she moaned quite loudly and closed her thighs around my ears. I was in a heaven of pussy juice and hot woman. I felt her cunt spasms as wave after wave of orgasm was washing over her she arched her back and surrendered her body to me to let me do with her as I will.

We both got what we needed and as her orgasm subsided she regained control. Sonja set up trying to look normal but her face was flushed and her hair looked like she had just been through a wind storm it was clearly a lost cause. She had that post-orgasmic glow leaning her head back with a gentle smile, her legs were curled up and her arms stretched across the back of the couch giving me an approving look and leaving no doubt that she liked it.

The scent of sex was in the air and the place looked and felt like it was a crime scene.

Out of habit Sonja slipped back into her housewife mode and started picking up around the room so I grab her and reminded her that we still had the main event to go yet.

She smiles and said, "Yes you're right, my bad."

I walked into the kitchen splashed some water on my face then took a couple of sips of water and wiped my face with a nearby cloth and then took a quick whore's bath to clean my man parts.

I filled two glasses with ice and then added three-finger of bourbon in mine and filled her glass with Amaretto.

We set on the couch sipping our drinks enjoying each other's nudity something we don't do enough anymore. Occasionally one of us would reach out and lightly touch or stroke the other not always in a sexual way but just to feel the flesh on flesh contact to enjoy the proximity of our naked bodies and to experience and savor the intimacy we never get a chance to experience these days.

I know it was out of character with our role-playing fantasy but I do love the fact that she is my wife and I am her husband. Sometimes the emotions I feel go beyond love or sex and into areas that I can't begin to put into words. Like a solitary wolf howling in the wilderness at the mid-night sky desperately needing to find his mate, I exist only to be her man and she completes me as a man.

Eventually, my strength returned and with the strong drink combined with the sultry music my big head was now properly anesthetized enough that the little head was back in control. Once again the sight of my wife playing a whore wearing only enough cloths to make her body look even more desirable than it already was had made me want to prove and enjoy my manhood.

"Well my lady I think it is time we proceed to the next level and after all, you know that the show must go on."

"I am up for it if you are, my Lord," she responded.

We took a leisurely stroll back to the bedroom not in any hurry sipping the last of our drinks all the while lightly fondling and teasing each other to see who could have the most self-control.

She was the first to set her to drink down and then led me around the room by my penis. I finally got a chance to set my drink down and grabbed her by the pussy.

I could tell by the look in her eyes it was not going to be a romantic lovemaking session but rather some hardcore, no hold barred bad boy bad girl sex that may require some hospitalization after we were done.

I slowly slid my tongue into Sonja's mouth and found her tongue waiting for me, as we began to eagerly kiss each other. I felt Sonja begin to run her hands over my back, moving closer and closer to my hips until my firm shaft rubbed lightly against her clit. I was a little surprised, almost startled when she gasped and pushed away from the kiss.

"You're hard already?"

I've had plenty of time to recover. I smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show," she said seductively. Sonja smiled at me playfully, her hands moving around to cup my balls and stroke my shaft.

I felt Sonja pull my shaft forward, guiding my head towards her opening. As my head touched her lips, and I felt how warm and wet she was, waiting to be parted for my entry.

Sonja had never looked more beautiful, as she slowly settled back into the bed smiling never breaking eye contact making me give her my full attention like a strict school teacher ready to smack me with a ruler if I didn't do as I was told.

She then noticed that I wasn't completely hard yet and commented.

"Maybe I should give you another show." she lamented.

Sonja laid back on the bed, naked except for her garter belt and stockings. Her eyes were closed as if she were sleeping, but her right hand was on her mound with the index finger slipping in and out of her very wet cunt. Her naked breasts heaved as she picked up the pace, and as her body rocked, she bit her lip to stifle the noise.

I had been stroking my cock as I watched this erotic sight, and it was quickly up to its full length.

I climb onto the bed hovering over her separated by less than inch feeling the heat of her body radiating like a sun lamp off the blue satin sheets.

I gently placed a knee between hers to help me up. She parted her legs, the smell of her sex drifting up, and the feel of the wet bed below my knees confirming that she had been enjoying herself.

My cock was rock-hard, and I couldn't wait to lower it into that pussy.

"Naughty boy!" Sonja whispered into my ear as she felt my swollen dick, and then held it and placed it between her puffy cunt lips.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly.

Sonja pulled me down by the neck, kissing me passionately before saying, "I want to feel all of you inside me."

I pushed my hips forward, slowly, until Sonja felt my hips pushing against hers. "Just stay here for a second," she whispered, closing her eyes and memorizing what I felt like while she adjusted to my girth.

"I could stay here a lot longer than that." I moaned.

"Stay as long as you like." She replied.

We smiled at one another for a moment until Sonja gave a slight nod of her head. I slowly pulled away from Sonja, almost completely, and then slowly forward until I was engulfed inside her. Each stroke got less and less of that little flinch from Sonja, letting me eventually work in and out of her in a steady and deliberate rhythm.

"Push harder" her heavy breathing making the whispering sound hoarse, "I need fucking not love-making."

Her coarseness surprised me. Maybe I'd woken the demon in her and now she was going to turn into a sex-crazed monster. I thought I'd better not upset the monster so I did as she asked, pumping hard and deep into her while I mashed her breasts and bit her nipples while at the same time the bed rocked and creaked from the machine-like trusting of my body against hers.

I was holding my head scant inches from hers, occasionally leaning down to give her a light, playful kiss.

Both Sonja's breath and mine were coming faster now, and she saw the look in my eyes intensify with every thrust. She knew I was holding back, waiting for her to tell me it was ok.

I could definitely last longer going slow and deliberate, but her tight pussy just felt too good for that right now. I buried myself inside her up to my balls before repositioning. I got up onto my hands and brought my knees forward a little, taking some of the weight off of my arms and giving myself better leverage.

Sonja loved having me pound her pussy like this, her body jarring violently with every impact of my thick cock. She reached her arms out behind her, bracing herself against the headboard. Even so, she always wasn't ready for the next impact, so her arms gave way a little. Still, it was enough that her body didn't move as much, letting her take more of my pounding. After that, her arms never wavered, and her body barely moved as I rammed myself deeper and deeper. Sonja started to fondle herself while I drove myself into her time and again.

"Yes!" she yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

There was just enough light for me to see Sonja's juices shining on my shaft when I pulled out, only to be replaced by more as I plunged back inside. Her pussy looked almost as good as it felt wrapped around my cock. I decided to pick up the pace a little, my balls starting to swing with the force of every push.

I fought off my climax mightily, relishing every extra thrust I got. Since Sonja had braced herself against the headboard, I had to contend with the sound of her gasping and moaning, along with the very noticeable sound of the headboard beating against the wall and my balls slapping wetly against her ass, and I knew it was only moments now.

Suddenly without warning, she pushed me off her off to the other side of the bed.

"What the fucking hell are you doing?" I bellowed in frustration.

"I don't want you to cum yet." She said in the same calm voice as if she was announcing that the cookies are ready from the oven.

She then climbed up onto me and straddled me, holding my rigid cock at her entrance. "Watch this," she murmured, as she sank down onto me, impaling her body and taking my whole length in with one stroke. She began to raise herself up and down, rotating her hips as she did so. I simply lay there.

"Let me just fuck you." she pleaded. Her hand pressing down on my stomach was a big hint that she didn't want me to move. I knew her voracious appetite was not to be denied so I laid back and let her have it all.

She groaned when she began to osculate her pussy around my shaft. Up and down. Hard and fast, she moved. Taking me in deeper and deeper, I slid a finger between her lips, rubbing her swollen clit as I moved against her.

What she could do with her pussy was heaven. So hot and so incredibly tight, she squeezed the muscles within her and I nearly blew my load right there.

I lay there watching as my cock all but emerged from her cunt, only to plunge deep back inside again. Every time it emerged it was even more coated in her juices. I loved the sight of her labia. They clung to my cock as she rose up above me, only to be stretched wide around me as she sank down. It was a gorgeous sight.

Then she slid down to where we were joined and raised her body so that I slipped right out. She used her hand to press me against her slit and rubbed herself up and down on me to bring my cock into close contact with her clit.

Her hips wove a complicated spell, twisting and tilting, massaging my cock and her inside walls devouring all my manhood thoroughly. I reached for her and she pushed my hands away, looking directly into my eyes and licking her lips suggestively.

Above me, she held her breasts in her hands, lightly pinching the nipples between thumb and forefinger as she rode me.

My pleasure was all I cared about at that moment. She worked her cunt muscles around me, enjoying the feel of my cock as it rubbed her g-spot. I gripped her waist tightly and rammed myself upward so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.

I could sense her pleasure rising. She clenched her teeth together, only a series of grunts emerging.

There was no mistaking when her orgasm broke. She moaned and cried out as a euphoric bliss rocked her entire body.

She screamed as the final spasm rippled through her. Hearing her orgasmic screams as the world as we know it seemed to be crashing to an end, our bodies exploding through time and space telling the all angels in heaven that we are just passing through on our way to an even better place.

She continued riding me plunging her head forward then back, only for it to fall forward again as she exhausted herself. My orgasm followed immediately after hers. I was squirting what little my tired nuts could brew into her with a grunt while my hot cum was overflowing from her pussy.

She held me tight as she fell forward against my chest. I lay there listening to my heart pound as my cock twitched inside her.

She collapsed onto me. "I want you to cock me in always," she said. I had no objection.

We lay together for a while. I loved feeling the weight of her on top of me, her body pressing down on mine but then I began to subside and slide out of her. I could feel our combined juices running out of her and dripping down onto me. She reached down and took hold of me as I slid out, fondling me gently and lovingly.

"Well?" She asked, "Did you get your money's worth?"

I replied, "I think I need to you put you on retainer and speed dial."

"If I was that good then maybe I need to increase my price." she joked.

"How about next time we invite my wife and we have a threesome?"

She lightly slapped my head.

"Maybe I need to go out and look for some other clients." she retorted.

Actually, I thought to myself, I do like that idea.

She walked into the bathroom to clean herself.

I just laid there smiling exhausted and drained and very happy and thankful to be me.

12