My Favorite Vampire Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleEvn
ElleEvn
10 Followers

"What happened to you? I thought maybe you changed your mind?" I said, as I lifted my skirt up around my waist.

"Holy shit! Are you kidding me?" he said, dropping his jaw and adding, "I grabbed us one for the road."

He produced another bottle from inside his cape.

"You really do know people----" Larry offered, finally taking notice that my neatly manicured muffin was completely exposed to whomever. "----oh! You can say that again. Holy shit!"

I opened my purse and pulled out another name tag, unfolded it and then neatly put it back. My eyes widened. The elevator stopped on the seventh floor, and the doors opened. A slight sense of panic swept over me as I waited for someone to gasp at the scene in the elevator. I was more or less naked from the waist down now. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard. There was no one there. I was on fire as the doors finally closed after what felt like ten minutes. I saw myself in their mirrored reflection and my face reddened beneath my mask. I opened my purse again and removed all three slips of paper. I shuffled them and one at a time, read them to myself. I could feel a warmth trickle down my legs and I began to shiver in anticipation.

I folded them back up and put them in my purse.

"Looks like one of you just so happens to be right."

"Yes!"

"But... I'm going to offer you all a deal," I said, feeling those butterflies coming on again.

The elevator stopped on the ninth floor and when the doors opened I stepped into the hallway. I pulled out the overworked pink lacing in the front of my costume, exposing my chest to my vampire suitors. I slid the straps over my shoulders and let the dress fall to my hips----along with the jaws of my entourage.

"I can read the name of the one winner," I teased, "Or----"

I let my skirt fall around my heels and then stepped out of it. I bent down, picked it up and tossed it towards the auditor. I was now standing in the middle of the long deserted hallway----in nothing but fishnet stockings, a half mask and matching purple, sequined shoes.

"Or what?" he asked, as he caught the dress and threw it over his shoulder.

"...or you can all bite me," I said, running down the hall as quick as I could in five inch high heels.

I hurried up to my room, opened the door and stumbled inside. I scrambled past the camera that I hid in the planter, hit the remote on the table and tossed it under the bed.

Before the door latched shut, the senator wedged his foot inside. He pushed it open and held it for the other two.

"After you," he insisted.

"Thank you. You in or out?" one of the gentlemen asked.

"I'm in of course," he said proudly, following his new friends into my suite.

I sat up on the edge of the bed wondering what poor, helpless Jason would think if he knew that I just ran down the hall naked----followed by not one, but three vampires!


CHAPTER TWO

As the camera was set to record, the monitor in the adjoining room turned on. The bright screen illuminated half of the room.

"Would you like some popcorn?" Megan asked, as she walked into the room where Jason was sleeping.

"What? Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm a friend of Aubrey's. She asked me if I would mind watching a movie with you while she entertained a vampire."

Megan turned the lamp next to the bed on and sat next to him on the bed.

"Nice penis," she said casually.

"Thanks----what's going on here?" Jason said, trying to assess the situation.

"I told you. Aubrey asked me to keep you company. She said you wouldn't mind. She also said that you would probably be sleeping and that I could just let myself in. She said to help myself to whatever."

For once Jason was speechless.

"Wow. She's really hot!"

"And I'm really confused here," Jason said. "Maybe I need to wake up."

"I'd say you are very much awake," Megan replied, noticing Jason's cock stiffening as he saw a man in a cape enter the screen beside his naked wife.

"What's there to be confused about?" Megan said, with a touch of sarcasm. "Your wife is about to fuck a vampire and she intends to make you watch the whole thing. She seems to be a bit disconcerted about some Goldilocks episode that happened last year."

"Fuck."

"Yep, I'd say that's about right."

Jason's eyes were fixed on the screen as I pulled the Senator's cock out of his pants and put it into my mouth. I only wish I had thought to put another camera on him so I could see his reaction when the other two vampires came into the frame. I was on the verge of coming, just thinking about it.

I didn't have to wait long for the other two. By the time they reached the bed, the only thing they were still wearing were their capes. My God, I love vampires!

I grabbed a cock in each hand as the three caped men gathered around me, blocking Jason's view. I knew he had to be going nuts. I could here him holler something through the wall of the hotel room.

I excused myself briefly to grab my MP3 player. I turned it up to drown out whatever noise might come from the next room.

"Sounds like someone is having fun over there too," the lawyer said, lightly steering my head back towards his huge throbbing cock.

I laughed at his comment and took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I turned sideways on the bed so I was in full view of the camera.

I fell backwards as the auditor kissed his way down my stomach until he was flicking his tongue up and down on my clit. The senator was nipping on the inside of my thigh with his sharp plastic teeth. At one point I actually thought he was going to bite into me. His teeth snagged my stockings and I heard them rip as he pulled away.

"Well, would anyone care to fuck me?"

The lawyer started to move away as I clamped my mouth back around his cock.

"Not you. You stay put."

I rolled over and wiggled my ass into the air. I heard the stockings tearing once more and then the auditor quickly mounted me from behind and pushed his dick into my glistening hole. I moaned my delight onto the cock in my mouth and felt the lawyer's pulse as it slid it between my lips.

Jason had no idea what to expect tonight and until thirty minutes ago----I don't think I really did either. I knew what I was expecting now, however. I expected each one of these hot ass vampires to fuck me senseless while Jason watched helplessly in the next room.

I couldn't feel sorry for him even if I tried. I told Megan to do whatever she wanted to with him and that I would pay her back later.

Megan held up her end of the deal, and then some. The cute little college girl had my husband so hard, he was ready to explode. She really played her part well in my erotic little fantasy.

She sat next to him and added a commentary to the streaming video that they watched together.

"Sure you don't want some popcorn, Mr. Jason?" She asked, as she munched obnoxiously.

"Sure, why not?" Jason finally said, realizing that he wasn't going anywhere and neither was she.

She began feeding him popcorn, one piece at a time.

"Your wife really takes a good dick."

"She is pretty hot, isn't she?" Jason said, playing along at that point.

"Does she fuck a lot of vampires?"

"Not that I'm aware of. I think this is her first."

"Well technically it's her second. See there, they just switched. That tall guy with the gray sideburns is pounding her now. Wow. He's really hammering her hard too. Look at him go. Have you ever seen a cock that big?"

Jason's cocked leaked some pre-come as Megan teased him some more.

"Do you think she can take three huge cocks at once?"

"Why are you torturing me? Are you getting off on this?"

"Actually----I am getting pretty wet. Want to see?"

Megan peeled off her spandex costume pants and straddled Jason's naked lap.

She bent completely backwards so she could continue to watch the Senator bounce his balls off of my swollen clit. Jason took notice of her soft, blond pubic hairs backlit by the laptop screen.

"When Aubrey told you to help yourself to whatever, did she say you could help yourself to me?"

"I guess that was just implied."

"Oh my God."

"Don't come, Mr. Jason----Not yet."

Megan flipped forward and took Jason's cock in her hand. She used the oily seed that trickled from its tip to lubricate him as she stroked him up and down slowly.

"I'd suck it for you, but I was really enjoying watching this show. Maybe in a little while?" she teased.

Jason was beside himself but Megan maintained that she would rather watch me than blow him.

"I'll tell you what. If you can last ten more minutes, I'll suck it."

"Okay, that's a deal," Jason said, closing his eyes.

Megan hopped up and turned the volume up on the laptop just in time to hear my first giant orgasm.

"Oh my God!" I yelled, as the senator kept pumping into me steadily from behind. He had his hands clasped firmly on my hips and no intention of stopping anytime soon.

Before I could completely catch my breath, Larry grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed that big cock into my mouth once again. I bobbed up and down on it robotically----focused more on the sensation of the senator's balls slamming repeatedly into my sensitive love button. It felt absolutely amazing. This was just getting started and I already wanted to rewind the video just to watch myself come with the senator.

I'm not sure how these two managed to pull this off, but somehow, as the senator rolled over he kept fucking me with the same steady pace. Larry's cock never left my mouth; he just stepped in stride as I now lay on the senator's chest, facing the ceiling. The senator nibbled on my neck and I now felt the tip of the auditor's cock rubbing on my clit.

Senator Steve grabbed the back of my thighs and pulled them apart while he lifted me slightly into the air. I could feel Arnold push his way in-between my outstretched legs as well.

As Steve slowly pulled his cock out to the very tip, Arnold pushed his back in----sandwiched on top of it.

Holy shit!

I let out a soft scream onto Larry's cock and grabbed for anything I could reach. With both hands clenching the fabric of his silky cape, I pushed back down onto both cocks and they fucked me in tandem. They slide back and forth together inside me, eventually alternating their strokes until they sent me over the top once again. This time I pulled the cock from my mouth and faced the camera as I came again----hard!

"Three, two, one. I'm impressed. If my wife was getting double fucked like that, I would have come all over myself," Megan said, hoping to get Jason to open his eyes.

She threw a leg over his thighs and started fingering herself. She perched on top of his pole and licked his lips, teasing him one last time before slamming herself down onto him.

"I like it hard, Mr. Jason," she whispered. "Fuck me."

Jason pushed his hips skyward and did as best he could to oblige the sweet little temptress, but he was still cuffed to the bed and wasn't able to get much leverage.

Megan turned around so she could face the laptop again.

"You just lay there and let me do all the work," she chastised. "I want to watch your wife take all three of these big dicks while you fuck me. Can you still see?"

She continued to ride up and down on him, slowly lifting up, and then slamming down hard into his lap. He was doing everything he could to keep himself from coming.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm going to come!"

Megan hopped off and grabbed the base of his cock firmly. She put her mouth around its head and slid her other hand to his balls. She cupped them and pushed them upwards into his shaft. As they began to tighten, she slid her index finger into his ass and pressed on his prostate.

"Oh shit!" Jason yelled, as wave after wave of his orgasm surged out of his cock.

Megan clamped her mouth tightly on his head and swallowed every last drop that she could manage to milk out of him.

"Wow. Oh my God! Where in the world did you learn that?"

Megan sat up on her knees and shrugged.

"I didn't want you to make a mess that we would have to clean up later."

She let go of his cock and it fell flaccid onto his stomach.

"Can we fix it, Doc?" she laughed. "I wasn't quite done yet."

"Can you get me a bottle of water?"

"Sure. Look at your wife----she's such a hot mess!"

They turned back towards the screen to see me still sandwiched between the two vampires. Senator Steven pulled all the way out and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of my back hole. I was so turned on by the messy state I was in and the way he used my juices to lubricate himself before slowly pushing the tip of his penis into my ass. He held it in place for a moment to allow me to try and adjust to the sensation. My chest was heaving and I tried my best to control my breathing. I leaned my head back towards his face and I could see the light reflecting off of his fangs as he opened his mouth wide.

Oh God!

Larry and Arnold switched places and Larry wasted no time stuffing his cock deep into me. Steve just held me up with the tip of his cock still only slightly inside me while Larry pumped harder and harder. What was he waiting for?

Larry's cock almost felt like the two others combined----perhaps not as wide, but it reached a spot inside me that was a whole new sensation.

"Why isn't the Senator trying to fuck my ass?" I thought to myself. "What's he waiting for----an invitation?"

Larry was kneading my chest with both hands as he stood against the bed, slamming into me. He leaned forward and kissed my neck. I started to convulse and he could sense I was ready to come again. Just then, Steve clamped his fangs down into my neck while pushing his rock hard cock deep into my ass!

I started to scream, but nothing came out.

"Fuck me," I squeaked softly instead. "Fuck me, fuck me fuck me."

Larry bit down on the other side of my neck and the two of them hammered in and out in an alternating sequence.

That's it. Bite me. Fuck me. ...take me!

Colors flashed through my mind and lights spun around my head. One orgasm bled into another, then another. Arnold pulled his cock from my mouth and sprayed warm come all over my mask. Any other time I might have been mad, but I just couldn't get enough. I reached for him and took him back into my mouth. I couldn't tell if I had Arnold's come running down my neck or if I were actually bleeding from the fangs piercing my flesh. I wasn't certain and I didn't care. I sucked hard on his semi-erect shaft. It tasted so good; so fucking sweet. I wanted more. No----I needed more!

They continued to work together in a synchronized harmony and I lost track of all sense of time and space. I wanted them to keep fucking me until I melted. I could feel The Senator finally start to tire and he began to pant. He held his cock firmly in my ass and bit me again while he pumped me full of his hot seed.

Larry kept his pace for a few more minutes while Steven held his cock still.

"Come on me," I panted.

Larry finally pulled out and climbed up onto the bed. He put one knee in each of my armpits and laid his heavy cock on my chest.

Steven grabbed my tits and held them tightly around the giant dick that was wedged in between. Larry slid it all the way into my chin with each thrust. Arnold lifted my head forward so that I could reach the tip of it with my tongue each time it approached my face. I could feel his balls sliding up and down across my stomach. I was so consumed with a raw passion; I was absolutely theirs in every way.

Finally Larry grunted hard, and closed his eyes. He opened his mouth wide and I stared up at the light reflecting on his fangs.

"Oh God!" he grunted, as he unloaded all over my cat mask. I closed my eyes tightly as the warm stream covered me from chin to temple. I caught some on my tongue and looked directly into the plant. I swallowed and then licked my lips at Jason, before crashing back down onto the bed in sheer exhaustion.

I love vampires!

As I stood up to clean myself up, I looked into the mirror to see two marks on each side of my neck. One side was actually slightly bleeding. My stockings were a shredded mess of netting and my legs were so weak that I almost fell. This was so hot. I wanted to watch the tape right away. I had to get rid of my caped trio first. I turned around to see Arnold pulling his pants back on. I straightened my mask and dabbed it with a towel, never taking it off. One of the furry ears was torn and it flopped forward over one eye.

"I'm sorry I have to run. My friends are probably wondering what the hell happened to me. Thanks, uh----I'm really sorry. I never caught your name."

"I never threw it, I said with a smile. Now get going!" I playfully pushed him towards the door.

"What happened to Senator Steven?" I asked, "I don't remember hearing him leave."

Larry and I looked around the room to no avail.

"Weird. I guess he must have had friends waiting for him too."

"How about you? You have friends?" I asked Larry.

"Not so much. So do you care tell me which one of us actually guessed what you do for a living?"

"None of you," I winked at him, while walking back towards the bed.

I thought about sending him packing, but I took another look at his sexy ass in that red silk-lined cape. His flaccid penis draped over his thigh, still glistening from my last orgasm.

"Think you can get that thing up one more time?"

I knelt on the floor in front of him as he stood up and let his cock smack me gently in the cheek. I turned to make sure Jason could watch and I swallowed as much as I could fit into my mouth. Larry groaned and wrapped his cape around me while I got him hard one more time.


CHAPTER THREE

"Wow, that's hot!" Megan said. "Your wife just got banged hard by three vampires and then came back for more. "Look at her. She's insatiable!"

Jason couldn't tell if Megan was playing with him or if she was really getting off watching me.

"If I un-cuff you, will you please bend me over and fuck me hard?" She said, stoking his cock some more. "I'm still all wet."

Jason's cock sprang back to life. "Sure. Get these fucking things off of me."

Megan took the key that I left for her and quickly removed the handcuffs. She bent over the side of the bed so that she still had a perfect view of the laptop.

"Well? Come on already."

Jason didn't really need to be told twice. He stepped up behind her and pushed his cock in firmly with one big thrust.

"Oh yes! Fuck, me sir. Fuck me."

"Why do you keep calling me sir?"

"Your wife...said...it...would...turn...you...on,"

Jason was so hard, his cock popped out and pointed straight into the air. He had to hold it down as his pushed forward.

"Mr. Jason. Will you put it in my butt?"

"What?"

"Like that vampire is doing in the video."

Jason looked at the screen as Larry bent me over and pushed his cock into my ass. It took my breath away. I was momentarily frozen like a deer in headlights. Oh my God!

I have never felt anything like that. I fell forward and buried my face into the pillow. Larry just held me there for a moment. He slowly started working it in and out. As I eased back up onto all fours, it became more and more bearable, and then even somewhat comfortable. Eventually, it slid in nice and easy and his pace became more and more steady. Before I knew it I was actually pushing back into him.

Oh fuck! I hope Jason is still watching.

Indeed, Jason was still watching, with his own cock buried balls deep into Megan's tiny backside. I could even hear her squealing through the walls over my music and the sounds of my own ecstasy.

The more she squealed, the more of Larry's big cock I wanted pushed into me.

ElleEvn
ElleEvn
10 Followers