My Favorite Vampire Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan came hard and loud and I'm certain that I heard Jason grunting somewhere between her cries.

"Come on----fuck me!" I yelled out loud, before I could stop myself. ...Oh no.

I knew I was in for it as soon as I said it. I just couldn't catch the words and swallow them back into my mouth. I did the next best thing----I bit down hard on the pillow while Larry did exactly what I just told him to. He grabbed my waist firmly and fucked me, and fucked me.

My neck was throbbing. I could still feel blood trickling down my chin. I looked back up and saw him in the mirror above the dresser. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly take anymore and I was about to call him off, he pulled it out and deposited his warm gel once more all over my back. I fell forward onto the bed, not wanting to move.

"I really hope you don't mind that I don't show you out. I'm not so sure I can move," I panted, only half joking.

"Not at all. I can take a hint."

Larry grabbed his pants and his dress shirt, disappeared into the bathroom for a minute, and then walked out without so much as another word. I just laid face down on the bed, my back covered in his sticky syrup.

* * *

The breeze from the sliding glass balcony door woke me moments later and I got up to close it.

That's strange, I don't remember unlocking that.

I heard a light rapping on the door beside me and when I unlocked the deadbolt I was surprised to see Megan standing in the doorway, completely naked.

"Had enough, or would you care to come play with us?" she asked, as she took notice of my messy appearance.

I finally removed my mask and tossed it onto the bed.

"I think I need a shower."

"That's a great idea. Can I join you?" she said, not waiting for an answer.

She marched right past me and headed into the bathroom. I could hear her start the water.

"You coming?"

As the hot water rained down on us, Megan lathered up a washcloth and wiped me down real good. She pressed up against me and kissed me hard. I loved every moment of the attention the men had just given me, I loved the thought of Jason having to watch it all, but what I had been missing was the passion that usually comes with great sex.

Megan certainly filled that void. As she slid her tongue into my mouth, I could taste Jason.

"If he could only see me right now," I thought.

Wait a minute----

"Where is Jason?"

"I cuffed him back to the bed." Megan giggled as she thought about my helpless husband.

"You did not?"

She forced her tongue back into my mouth and massaged my back. Her lips were so soft, so full. I loved kissing her. The shower felt so good, I hated that the water was now getting colder.

"Can we go tease him some more?" she asked, reaching for a towel.

I wasn't sure how much more either of us could take, but another thought of last year's fairy tale faux pas and I was right behind her, heading into the next suite.

"What do want to do with him?" she said, with an evil smirk spreading across her face. "Can I spank him?"

Jason looked up and wasn't sure if he should be excited or worried. He tried to play it cool.

"Coming back for more, eh?"

I know Megan was ready to fuck my eager husband again, but my own knees were wobbling.

"How about we watch the video?" I offered, hoping to pacify them both.

"Seen it," Megan said. "You can watch it later. "I want to have some fun."

It only seemed fair. She had been so accommodating but I really wasn't sure how much energy I had left. I thought perhaps I could just let her please Jason while I took a break. Just then it hit me----I packed a little surprise for him to remind him which Goldilocks he was supposed to follow next time.

"Megan, come here. I have something for you," I whispered, reaching under the bed and pulling out my suitcase.

I placed it on the bed, opened the clasp and unzipped the bag ceremoniously. As I flipped the top over, I imagined the room suddenly became illuminated in bright pink light while a choir sang out in stereo. The room might not have lit up, but Megan's eyes did and she starting giggling. That devious grin returned. I thought I was supposed to be the Cheshire Cat.

"What are you two up to over there?" Jason called out from the other side of the room, straining to get a peek at my case.

Megan pulled me up onto the bed and we sat on our knees facing each other with the suitcase between us. She rubbed my shoulders and gently caressed my back. As she traced my spine lightly with her fingernails, I shivered. I could see Jason stirring from my peripheral vision. Megan moved in closer and brushed her lips across mine. She reached down into the suitcase and her hand reappeared with a long blue feather. She painted me with it, creating ripples of goose bumps all over my body.

I know Jason wanted to reach for his throbbing tool but his hands were cuffed above his head and he was forced once again, to watch helplessly.

"Why do you torture me like this?" he pleaded.

Neither Megan nor I bothered to respond. She looked into my eyes and kissed me passionately. Finished with the feather, she tossed it in Jason's direction and fumbled around in the suitcase again without ever breaking away from the kiss we were locked into. She bit my lower lip and rubbed the smooth, cold tip of a hand blown glass dildo across my chest. I could tell by its texture that she had my favorite new toy in her hand. It was a candy cane that resembled a braided rope. The twisted glass was cool to the touch, however I knew that would soon change. As the friction warmed the heavy handheld sculpture it would actually retain the heat. It was a rather brilliant piece of art.

"It's too bad that I couldn't display this phallic collectible in a backlit glass case in my living room," I offered to Megan, as she twisted the smooth grooves across my nipples.

"Why not?" she laughed.

"The most expensive piece of art I have ever bought and you are the first person I have even shared it with."

"Such a waste. I would show it off more. It's better than some stupid Monet replica poster from last year's exhibit at the Met."

Jason laughed.

"We also have a replica of a Monet," I whispered playfully into her ear. "Although it's not from the Met, ...it's from The Art Institute in Chicago."

"Oops." Jason said, still laughing. "What's wrong with Mow Nay?"

"Back home the boys refer to ugly girls as Monets----claiming they may look good from a far, but they are far from good," Jason laughed again.

Megan slid the candy cane down my stomach and rubbed it across my still swollen clit.

"I'm not sure how much more I can take."

"But it's your favorite," she replied, not taking no for an answer.

She pushed me backwards and my back arched over the pillow on the bed, raising my hips up to give Jason a clear view of my swollen pussy as it accepted the twisted, warm glass.

"Uh," I cooed. "Okay, maybe once more."

As Megan slowly and rhythmically drilled the braided toy in and out, I turned my head towards Jason. I wanted him to see the look of pleasure sweeping over my face. I watched his penis bob and twitch, as he lay helpless on the neighboring bed. I licked my lips and moaned some more.

"How does that feel?" Megan panted.

"Let me show you," I said, sitting up and pushing her onto her back.

I took the very warm glass and quickly slid it deep inside her.

"Wow," was all she was able to utter. "It's so warm."

I continued to stroke her with the slick tool for a few minutes while she chirped and panted back at me. Finally, she bit her lower lip, thrust her hips towards the ceiling and threw her left leg over her right thigh, gasping in relief.

I rolled her the rest of the way over so that she was lying on her belly with her face in the pillow, and then traced her spine with the tip of the hot glass.

Megan quivered. I took another pillow and tucked a corner under her hips and pulled it half way through from the other side. With her hips propped up on my pillow, her ass was lifted up and her beautiful moist folds were proudly displayed for Jason. I reached into the case and grabbed a nylon harness and clasped it around my waist. I then fit a nicely sized, purple latex penis into the base of it and pulled the straps tightly around my thighs.

My little collegiate hottie was in for it now! I positioned the head of my fake cock just inside her and slowed walked forward on my knees. She never even looked back to see what I was doing, she just pushed her ass back against me until her cheeks hit my hips.

I was briefly stunned at the way she accepted my latex appendage.

"Well, are you just going to sit there or are you going to fuck me?" she asked, rotating her hips around in a big circle.

I placed a hand on each hip and thrust forward with as much leverage as I could manage.

"That's more like it," Megan squealed. "Fuck me hard!"

For the next several minutes I pounded and pounded as hard as I could. Megan met each thrust with a thrust of her own and matched my pace while continuing to squeal loudly.

"How am I doing baby?" I asked him. "Is this how you fuck me?"

I tried to snap my hips with each thrust like Jason does to me. I also smacked her ass every so often while winking at my husband.

Jason was going crazy. He wanted out of those handcuffs so badly he was begging me. I kept looking back at him while I was fucking the noisy little clerk. I licked my lips and blew him a kiss.

Megan came again----this time very loudly. I smacked her right ass cheek as hard as I could and held my cock firmly in place until I finally felt her release it and fall limp onto the pillow.

"Got anything in there for me?" Jason begged, trying to convince one of us to un-cuff him.

Megan rolled over then sat up next to me. She peeked into the case and flashed Jason a pouty look.

"Sorry baby, none for you."

I unfastened the harness and let it fall to the floor. I hopped off of the bed that I shared with Megan and crawled up onto my tortured hubby. I sat on his chest and fell forward so my mouth could reach his penis. I wiggled backwards and sat on his face so he could lick me the way I knew he was dying to. I took his throbbing cock in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on it. I slowly worked my nose all the way down until it touched the tight seam of his sack, I heard him mumbling something into my pussy. I took him into my throat and reach up to grab his balls when I suddenly realized what he was mumbling about.

Megan had fitted herself with my strap-on penis and was trying to slide it into Jason's tiny ass.

I sat back up and heard Jason gasp.

"How about a little help here, please!"

"If you insist, sweetie," I said, wrapping my arms around the back of his thighs and lifting them up into my chest.

"Ah, fuck. Aub. Not what I meant," he panted.

"Oh I'm sorry. Where are my manners?" I replied, as I leaned forward and spit on his ass in a poor attempt to provide Megan some lubrication.

"Wait!" Jason begged, as the little vixen pushed it in further.

"Aub. Do something!" he said in a panic.

I sat back down on his face and winked at Megan. She actually did have a bottle of lubrication in her hand and she poured it liberally all over my husband's bottom before working the rest of the phallic toy into his puckered little hole.

"Did you hear something?" I teased.

"I'm sorry. I can't hear a thing over all this fucking," Megan added.

I held my husband's legs while grinding my crotch into his face. She continued to work the slick latex tool most of the way in. She paused for a moment as if to allow him to get used to it----and then proceeded to fuck him harder and harder. I watched her face light up. She was really enjoying herself. The way she moved so rhythmically seemed like she had a soundtrack playing in her head. She danced the latex shaft in and out of Jason until he stopped trying to resist and accepted it with the pleasure she aimed to provide. I was in awe; Jason went from full-blown panic to a euphoric pleasure in a matter of mere minutes.

I was actually Jealous. Not because my husband was being fucked by another woman, but because I wanted to be in his place at that very moment. They way she twisted her hips into his ass cheeks was the sexiest thing I think I have ever seen. She wasn't even watching him----she was dancing for me. I wish I knew what song she had in her head so I could better share in her erotic ritual.

I reached down and stroked Jason off, grinding my hand at the same pace that Megan used in her sexy dance. She opened her eyes and saw how enthused I was as I watched her. She leaned towards me and kissed me hard. Just as I was really getting into the kiss, she pushed me backwards and giggled. I fell back onto Jason's face a little too hard. He jumped and muffled something inaudible.

I could smell the strong scent of strawberry as Megan popped her gum and then slammed hard into the unsuspecting man at the business end of her purple tool. He sucked hard on my clit and stream after stream of his come shot into the air. Megan laughed out loud and then began fucking him even harder. She wasn't fucking him to get him off however----she was chasing another orgasm of her own and I could tell it was rapidly building. I'm not certain how Jason felt about it, but I was silently cheering her on. She finally stopped her forward motion and held onto his legs tightly.

"Oh yes!" she cried towards the ceiling.

She withdrew the cock from Jason's ass and I let his legs fall limp onto the bed.

"Could you...please...un-cuff me now?" Jason panted.

"With pleasure," I said, taking the restraints from his reddened wrists.

Megan headed towards the shower again.

"Aubrey, I'm keeping this," she declared, still wearing the harness and strap-on cock as she threw a towel over her shoulder.

I looked back at my very confused, sweaty husband who looked like he just lost a prizefight.

"Help yourself. I don't think he'll mind," I yelled back towards the sound of running water, "It's yours."

"You can watch your movie now," she laughed.

Neither one of us was ready to watch the video. We were too spent. Jason and I showered again as well and began packing up a little before finally climbing into bed. As we began to cuddle up, Megan slid in bed behind me and pushed me into the middle of the mattress. She wrapped an arm around me and then rubbed Jason's shoulder.

"You mad at me, Mister----I mean, Jason?"

"Not at all," he replied.

"That's good," she yawned. She kissed me once more then fell asleep beside me.

When I woke up Megan had already let herself out. She wrote her cell number in lipstick on the bathroom mirror and signed it:

Enjoy the movie! XO, Meg.

It wasn't until a couple weeks later that Jason and I got around to watching our little homemade movie. Watching me take on all three vampires made my man so horny----I knew despite the bad lighting and lack of directing, this was an instant classic. He made love to me with such ferocity, I wanted to rewind and start it all over. Just when it got to the part after Larry walked out and Megan came in, the camera shifted.

"Oh no," I thought to myself, "I hope the tape isn't damaged."

The camera angle changed and jumped around a little. The screen went dark. I was reaching for the remote when it lit back up and Megan's face filled the frame. She blew us a kiss and then walked away from the camera. That's when I realized what she had been up to. I could see the harness she was wearing. Our clever little sweetheart aimed the camera at the exact spot of the room where she intended to take Jason's ass. She wasn't dancing for herself that night----she was dancing to entertain us when we watched this video later.

I looked up at Jason to gage his reaction. He looked nervous all over again but managed to smile at me. I sat across his lap as we relived the whole scene again----this time from a completely different angle.

"You have to admit it, that girl was something else," I chuckled.

"That's one way of looking at it."

"If you want, I can always give her a call and see what she's up to?" I teased, sliding my hand under his leg and poking him lightly in his ass with the tip of my index finger.

Jason laughed and grabbed my wrist. He rolled me over and kissed me passionately.

"That was a great movie."

"Indeed," I replied, "The director's cut----complete with bonus features."

That definitely was, and always will be, my favorite vampire movie.