My Femboy Desires

Story Info
Cumming to terms with my inner femboy.
1.4k words
4.28
37.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always liked dicks. I never had any shame watching a big thick cock in a porno, and watching them cum all over some beautiful woman's face and breasts usually was enough to make me moan and cum all over my stomach. I would stare at the ropes of thick cum and all of the runny precum and wonder what it tasted like. That's as far as it went for a very long time.

I love women; their beauty, their cuteness, their intelligence. I could stare at a set of nice tits forever. Sucking on a woman's nipples is by far one of my favorite activities during any sexual encounter. I even knew a girl who would cum just from intense nipple sucking. I was as straight as they came, and I never thought any different.

More years went by, and one day in my late twenties I watched a more intensely erotic movie. A gorgeous woman was tied up and suspended from the ceiling. Her legs spread, hands behind her back, she was getting fucked pretty rough in her perky little ass. She screamed out, "Fuck me, Daddy! I'm your little anal slave!"

I was hooked; countless internet searches for "anal slave" brought me some amazing sessions of jacking off and shooting the cum up onto my stomach and neck. One day I was still horny, looking for another video to rub my cock to again. My lip itched a little, so I wiped the back of my hand across my face. I had came so much that I had it all over my hand, which ended up on my lips.

There was no conscious thought; no decision made or even considered. I licked my cum off my lips, tasting the salty and slightly sweet flavor. Before I knew it I was staring at the cum on my body again, using my fingers to scoop up as much of it as I could. It was delicious, and wrong, and left me longing for more.

I'm not an insanely well endowed man. Six and a half inches, pretty wide for it's length, with a nice mushroom head that had one last drop of cum that I quickly used the tip of my finger to gather and place on my tongue, savoring the little treat I had made myself.

I was dating my current girlfriend at the time, and we very rarely had sex. She was on the pill, stressed at work to the point of needing a mild anti-depressant, and just generally not very interested in sex. She was never cold about it, but she didn't like me trying to make her cum. We focused on me instead, which I wasn't complaining about. She didn't mind sucking my dick, but she would never eat the cum.

One night, after I had exploded my load into her mouth, I grabbed her by the neck and leaned in to kiss her. She resisted at first, but I whispered to her, "I want this... Please feed me my cum."

She kissed me deeply, and I could feel how unsure she was. My load flowed into my mouth, and I had been pretty excited so it was a pretty big load. Nearly a half mouthful, and I swallowed it all greedily. I licked the remainder from her face, like a dirty little boy.

She was confused; we had a talk about whether or not I was bisexual, and I told her I didn't think so. I wasn't attracted to the masculine form, but I had this insatiable desire for hot cum straight from the cock. She shrugged, and from then on out she indulged my fetish. Any time we had sex I would either eat it out of her freshly fucked pussy or, usually, from a special cum kiss from the woman I love.

I didn't realize how often I thought about cum, cocks, and being a slave to cum. My web searches grew more and more specific as new information became evident. Cuckolds, femboys, sissy husbands. I watched all of it, cumming multiple times a day and eating every bit of it. I realized how intense my obsession had become and began to question my thoughts. I wished I had a male friend who shared my thoughts. We could sneak off to my detached garage and suck each others cocks, reveling in the cum and how wrong it all was.

I kept coming back to how "wrong" it all was. I've had a few friends and coworkers who were gay or bi, but I always looked at them like "They're gay, and I'm straight. It's just the way we are." Only now I was questioning my sexuality. Was I bisexual? I still didn't have any attraction to a man's body, only his thick cock and low hanging balls. I still desired women sexually, intensely so, and I was drawn to porn involving t-girls and she-males. Chicks with dicks was my favorite jack off material for almost a year.

I wanted those "girls" to the point where I was jealous of them. Look at all that freedom to suck the cum from a long, hard, throbbing cock. I was using a penis pump by then, trying to make myself long enough to self suck, but the results just weren't as amazing as the websites I had read promised. Google searches led me back to femboys -- so tight, so girly, so absolutely perfect.

I stole a pair of panties from my girlfriend's dresser; a stretchy thong that rode way up into my ass crack, squashing my balls and cock against my body. The feeling was amazing, and I soon wanted more. That night I shaved my legs, crotch, and ass secretly, and wore her panties to bed. I was so smooth, and felt so feminine that I came just from the thought of what I was doing.

I began to look at dildos online so that I could practice sucking cock and deep throating. I mean, it was never going to happen, but it was fun to practice while I masturbated. It wasn't long before I read about sissygasms and was regularly stretching out my asshole with the toys I was buying. I moved very fast from a small butt plug to an inflatable one, and from a small dildo to a 9 inch monster cock that barely fit inside of me.

I would sneak into the bathroom at two in the morning, use depilatory cream on my legs, crotch, and around my asshole to remain as smooth as possible. I would wear the panties into the shower, pulled up as high and tight as I could get them like a little slut, and fuck myself in my boy pussy until just before daybreak. The feeling of that cock sliding into me and hitting that perfect spot over and over again would make me leak cum all over myself, and I could do it over and over again, scooping up the cum and feeding myself like the little cum dump I was becoming.

I wouldn't even stroke my cock anymore; it wasn't necessary with a sissygasm. I could just enjoy grinding down onto my suction cup dildo and work my now very feminine hips as I rode the high of orgasm over and over. I loved what I was becoming, a true femboy, and as I looked at my body I could see the results of my hard work.

I was becoming as feminine as I could be without hormones or fake tits. I had lost a lot of my muscle, but had worked hard to make my ass as big and perky as I could. Special feminizing diets, workout routines, and always a sexy little outfit to wear to bed had made me so insanely happy. My girlfriend doesn't mind to this day. She is a little jealous of how good I look, especially when I put on my wig and we go out in public. We shop for sexy panties together, try on perfume and makeup together, and have genuinely become better friends than we ever were before.

She accepts me for who and what I am, no matter how weird other people might find it. At my job I am a man, but at night and on the weekends I transform into what I think I was meant to be all along. If you have these thoughts to, then please don't deny your feelings for the sake of others. Start small, with a nice soft set of panties under your pajamas at night, and see how freeing it can be. Best of luck in your journeys, and stay tuned for the next story!