Fun in the Kohl's Changing Room

Story Info
A Femboy sucks his first dick in the Kohl's changing room.
2k words
4.54
25.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6'2" I'm taller than most femboys, and finding cute and sexy clothes to fit me is always a challenge. I shop mainly online, but end up returning so much that it gets super annoying. I'm always nervous about going into a store to try on clothes alone; I normally take a girl friend and we act like they are all for her, but all my besties were busy at work or with their boyfriends.

We don't have many clothing stores nearby, so I end up having to travel to a bigger city nearby, which kind of helps the matter; I have much less of a chance to be seen by someone I know while looking through the women's underwear section. The excitement and hesitancy grew as I pulled into a Kohl's, my first stop in what would hopefully be a long day of successful shopping.

I was looking for some cotton thongs, something in lighter blues and pinks, that would go with some thigh high socks I had managed to find online. It was a miracle they fit, and they looked so good on my shaved girly thighs. I was also hoping to find a cute chemise to wear to bed; something that showed off my ass and was soft and silky against my body. Some leggings, maybe a few bras, and maybe a cute pair of shoes would round out the trip.

I locked the car, headed into the store, and was relieved that they were almost empty. I had hoped going earlier would pay off, and was even happier when I found out that I was the only customer in the store. The other cars all belonged to employees, who were busy at an early store meeting with the manager at the counters.

I made my way to the women's/girl's section, combing through the panties first. There were so many cute and sexy options that I didn't know where to start. I like variety, so I went with multiple individual panties instead of a multi-pack. The lingerie was nearby as well, so I picked a light blue chemise/pantie set in baby blue and headed to the bras.

I'm fairly petite in the shoulders, with a small chest, so finding a bra was always super difficult. I picked a few in sizes I normally wore, all with extra padding, and noticed the employees leaving their meeting. Realistically, I knew none of them would probably even notice me, but I still made my way to the men's section and grabbed a few shirts before heading to the dressing room.

This was the part that excited me the most, and my heart was racing a little as I closed the door behind me in the men's dressing room. There was no lock, just a small hole where the lock had been, but I was the only customer in the store; everything was going to be fine. I took off my sneakers, pulled of my jeans and shirt, and slipped off the black cotton thong I had been wearing. My little cock and balls had been pressed tightly against my body, and I looked at how sexy and skinny I was getting in the mirror. The ass workouts were doing wonders, and my perky butt looked amazing.

I heard a cough, someone passing by the dressing rooms, but it sounded like the person had moved on. Slipping into the first pair of panties was absolute heaven. They were tight, just like a liked them, and they were amazingly soft against my sissy clit. I could feel them rubbing against my asshole as I moved, and I knew immediately I would be buying them. I turned around, getting a good look in the mirror, and my arm knocked the door open a little.

I quickly moved to pull it shut, but I was a little too late. A male employee, in his forties and a little overweight, looked over and saw me wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I was breathing fast as I got the door to shut again. Had he actually seen me? Or just saw the door shut? I didn't know what to do in that moment, and was torn between trying on the rest or just getting dressed and leaving.

After a few more moments and no one coming to the door I decided to just finish trying everything on, buy some stuff, and get home. I peeled off the sexy pink thong with it's lace trim and put it in the "keep" pile. Next was a sky blue g-string with a little bow on the front; super cute. It was tighter than the first one, but I loved the way it held my balls and cock tight together in a little bunch. The string in my ass crack felt amazing, and I even bent over in front of the mirror to see it against my asshole. That's when I noticed the eye looking through the hole where the lock was.

"Don't stop. Keep trying them on, please...." It was the employee, and he had obviously seen more than I had hoped. He sounded eager, like he was really enjoying the show. I had 4 more items to try on, and he was already looking at me nearly naked anyway, so I decided to keep going. Having an audience was hot as fuck, and I had only ever tried on clothes with my girl friends before. Having a real man see me was the goal of all this anyway, so I peeled off the g-string and ran my fingers over my pathetic little cock.

He was breathing heavily, and had moved into a stall beside me. He stood up on the bench and peered over the partition, looking down at me. He was playing with his cock; I could tell by the way his shoulder was moving. My little cock got hard at the thought of that.

I slipped on the chemise, which fell just half way up my ass. It was made of silk, and the feeling of it against my nipples was amazing. They became hard instantly, and showed through the fabric. I turned around so he could see me from all sides, and apparently he approved by the way his arm was moving. Taking the chemise off, I tried on the bras. Both were the wrong size, but the padding made it look like I had real breasts.

"Damn, wrong size. Any way I could get you to bring me the next size up in each?"

The employee left his changing room and went out into the store. Fuck this was hot; a man had finally seen me in girly lingerie and had overwhelmingly approved. He returned fast, but instead of going into his stall he opened the door to mine and walked in. In his arms he had multiple items, most of which I hadn't asked for.

"Put these on," his hand working his cock over his pants, "I think you would look sexy as fuck in these."

He had a pair of skinny jeans, a super small g string, and a black all lace bra. He was extremely excited, and I could see the massive bulge in his pants growing bigger. I looked down at it, wanting to see how big it actually was so bad, "I'll show you if you show me?"

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling the flap open in his boxer briefs, and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It must have been over 9 inches, as thick as my wrist, and the head on it was just.... glorious. Big and swollen, I wanted to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth, but we had a deal.

The g-string was too small, but I got it on anyway. It cut into me a little, but I had a feeling I wouldn't be wearing it all that long. The skinny jeans took longer, and I had to work into them slowly. Too tight to wear every day for sure, but good god my ass looked amazing in them. The bra was actually the right size, but no padding. My nipples showed through the fabric as I turned around for him to look.

He reached out, running his fingers across the bra and my nipple, and then lower to the button on the jeans, "Take them off, now."

He was growing forceful, and honestly I was loving it. I had never had a boyfriend, especially not a man who took what he wanted. I worked slowly out of the jeans, kicking them off, before getting on my knees, "This is what you want, isn't it daddy? For me to be down on my knees in front of you?"

He took his cock in his hand, guiding to my mouth, "Open up, you're going to suck this dick and eat what I have to give you. Do you understand?"

I was so excited that I bounced a little as I nodded, "Yes daddy, I want to eat all of that hot cum. Please don't spill any. It's my first time, and I want it all. I need it, please, fill my mouth up with your cum."

He worked his cock with his right hand, his left going behind my head, and pressed the head of his cock against my mouth. It was so big, so full, that I was stretching my jaw just to get the head inside. He tasted clean, and the feeling of finally having someone's dick in my mouth was the best thing I had ever experienced. I bobbed my head on his cock, back and forth, gagging every so often, which he loved.

"Yeah, gag on this monster cock. Just wait til I cum; you've never seen so much cum in your life. I want to cover that girly body in it, from head to toe, and watch you walk out of the store, covered in my cum."

I used my hands along with my mouth, my spit lubing up that giant dick. He pulled his balls out through the flap as well, and I moved down to them eagerly. They were huge as well, and I struggled to get both into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around them, I licked further back towards his asshole as well. He grabbed my head with both hands, shoving my face into his crotch, and with his balls in my mouth I let out a deep moan.

He started jerking his dick, holding me in place like that, and I sucked hard on his balls as his body began to spasm. He let me go, and as I spit his balls back out he started cumming. He was right, I had never seen so much cum. Long thick ropes of it came out, accompanied by a messy spray of seminal fluid. He soaked my face, my chest, the bra, and the panties. Hot cum kept shooting out of him until finally he was spent, and I was covered in it.

I used my fingers, collecting it in my palm before lapping it up like a dog, and repeated the process until I was more or less clean. He watched me, admiring my body in the panties and bra he had picked out. "That was good, slut. I like how you cleaned yourself off. I work every Thursday, and I expect you to come by more often. Bring some lube, next time I might just tear that ass up." He shook his cock one last time, a few drops of cum landing on my legs, before putting it away and leaving the changing room.

I sat there for a while, a mouthful of cum, savoring the flavor and the experience. I eventually swallowed, already wishing I had more. I gathered up what I was going to keep, put my clothes back on, and went to one of the registers to pay. The woman behind the register started ringing me out, looking at me funnily. She could tell they were for me, and I didn't care anymore.

As she told me the total she looked up at me, "Oh, I'm sorry sir, there is something in your hair."

I swiped my card, picked up the bag, and as I was leaving the counter I said, "Yes, it's cum. Have a nice day."