All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 01'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Johnny3018Johnny301810 months ago

A very different story for sure. I didn't think it would go in this direction at all. You have the start of a movie here. Keep working on it and lets see where it takes us as we ride the winds of love and hate in this story.

roseyfingersroseyfingers10 months ago

Very hot although I don't know if I would react the same way.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue10 months ago

oh shit, it's been a while. can't wait to read more of this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written story. I like both the main characters

Blueyes2022Blueyes202210 months ago

Sorry, this isn't rape, it's a cheating skank.

freyafertilityfreyafertility10 months ago

This is very hot, as a fantasy. The ultimate loss of control and submission to carnal lust. More to follow, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot. Needs a part 2 where he DOES return and fathers a second child. Maybe he fathers ALL of her children while her clueless husband stays in the dark

MikeyInTightsMikeyInTights10 months ago

Exemplary; read mine now! "This....really....happened." In the Ballet section here, fyi. Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is incredible. I’d love to read more.

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

All the commenters are women 😂. What the FUCK 🤔

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Great fantasy. On too more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really, really stupid, self-centered, and risky for her not reporting the rape and not getting tested... what if she had gotten a disease and transferred it to her husband... what if the next person he rapes he beats up of even kills... this in no fantasy... it is a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sweet. I love my wife being manipulated and being taken advantage of and this story is perfect. She’s not hurt, he gets what he wants and I get to see how sexy and hot my wife is.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

Never imagined I would find myself engaged about a non con story that is secretly a romance!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

same crap women like to be raped wonder why so maney males are in jail for it .

notconcernednotconcerned18 days ago

Pretty good story, interesting set up. Just some constructive feedback: there's a bit of grammar disconnect between the verb tenses in the story. Consider sticking to either present or past tense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES