My Fertile Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caress my pregnant bump, remembering well the positive pregnancy test and my husband's overjoyed reaction to the news. I had smiled and played along, but after his return home after that fateful night, I had suddenly lost interest in sex. It had been another week or more before I had let him touch me again, so I have a strong feeling this baby isn't his.

I'm not exactly disappointed. I've secretly always wanted a larger family and only relented because my husband had been less than enthusiastic at the time. Besides, my rapist may gloat to himself if he sees my gravid stomach, but my swollen belly is a testament to my fertility, not his ego. I'll gladly have his baby and raise it with the same love and care as my other children.

I've been standing out in the cold for long enough, so I turn to go back inside, where it's warm and cozy. I do take one last look out at the wintry suburb where we live. Even if he is out there, I don't know what he looks like, so there's really no point in doing this every morning.

Even so, part of me secretly yearns for him to visit me again. The part of me that craves another vaginal orgasm like the one he gave me the night he put his baby in my belly. I ought to be terrified of his return given what he did to me, but there's a deep part of me that genuinely enjoyed his rough conquest of my body.

Maybe, when the baby is born, he'll come back and help me expand the family again.

To be continued...

12