All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 05'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m of two minds about this story.

On the one side, fapping to the rape is the same as always. You can *write*, and that is done beautifully so. Every thought and emotion, from sick joy to actual disgust, is expressed, all from the woman’s perspective and the intense self-hatred she feels for not only herself but to her own husband for doing this to her, and to her rapist who has graduated from forbidden fantasy to horrific nightmare. In other words, reality rudely interrupted.

On the other, you also delve quite deep into the psychology of the people present. I could have never dreamed that the impossible fantasy that started in chapter one and two would have ended up like this. It is wonderful, a treat for the post-nut clarity (I say “treat” but it is the wrong term). Because this is actually rape, and a deep betrayal, not only of her own morals but the knowledge that her own husband is willingly and cheerfully abetting the rape, and she knows that if this weren’t the case she’d have gone on fantasying about getting raped by a marvelously hung White stranger and forced to bear hybrid children all underneath her husband’s ignorant nose. What I’m getting at in essence is she doesn’t have the luxury of feeling guilty, only loathing; if the situation was different, nothing would have changed.

This story is a true testament to your writing. I’m glad to have, and continue to, read it. The sex is delicious and the guilt even more so, because consequences are a bitch.

Incidentally, the tender aside with the baby. It’s the only innocent thing in this story, and all three care for it, well maybe not the mother, she’s biologically bound to care for it momentarily, but I’m glad you didn’t forget the baby in the room lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once she has the positive preg test and her baby bump just begins to show itself; she will come around and accept this new baby in her belly

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is just weird. There's plenty she can do, especially when law enforcement and her lawyer dig into the electronic evidence of who set it all up. It is a bit rich that she's all upset, when she was getting off on it all. They're all scumbags, but she still has the upper hand and if she doesn't take plan B every time she's raped, she gets what she deserves. She should pack and leave, with or without the skin rats, but this story is too fucked up for the character to do something that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What can i say? She is a bitch and deserve this fate, if anything this is poetic justice.

Lovemaster123Lovemaster1239 months ago

So fantasy about cucking her husband, but now she got what she desires but just not in the way she wanted and she got angry? *Roll my eyes* what a selfish and self centered bitch, good job author, a lot of people including me gonna enjoying her suffering A LOT.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't say I disagree with the comments, but remember she is far from innocent.

She was willing to silently have another man's child and pass it off as her gusband's.

So she has her own deep kinks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like this story. Following her through her ordeal of being raped and having to come to grips with the fact that she responded for him.

She knows deep down that her purpose is to become a Broodmare for white men. Culturally it’s what she’s for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is what she get's for not calling the police and being willing to hide this from her husband.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 month ago

Excellent story with a great, well constructed plot.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES