My Fertile Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that he thinks my dignity and self-worth can be bought as cheaply as my pussy makes me legitimately sick. If I'd wanted to be a porn-star, I wouldn't have bothered going to college; and no amount of money or luxury trips can heal the wounds these 'men' have inflicted on me.

"What's in all this for you, exactly?" I demand, turning to my rapist. "What cut are you taking from the proceeds? Or are you just in it to fulfill your own fetishes?"

"Me personally, I love to breed beautiful women, especially married women," he says without shame, "then I watch their bellies grow and swell with my progeny while being taken care of by their caring and clueless husbands or boyfriends. It's even more beautiful when I get to see my children emerge from between their thighs and know that I'm the cause."

"Like I said earlier," my husband explains, "we have overlapping interests."

"You didn't actually answer my question," I point out to them both. "I asked you how big your cut is, and you tried to pass it off as just a way to fulfill your fantasies."

"I'm already well endowed," my rapist responds, "so my cut is a modest 10% of the proceeds from each sale. The ten grand I paid to have my way with you was the seed capital for setting it all up. Your husband is the brains and the books, and I'm just the talent."

There's so much more I want to ask these two scumbags, but I've had the most exhausting day I can remember having and really want to sleep. Besides, there's no way I'm just going to go along with this forever. If it weren't for my children, I'd have already run screaming from the house and called the police. Tomorrow, I'll plan my escape.

"You're both going to hell." I inform them both with a yawn.

"I love you too, sweetheart," my husband replies without a shred of irony.

To be continued...