All Comments on 'My Fire Pixie'

by DeLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Lovely loving short story. Almost perfectly executed. I cannot believe with such skill that you only have 1 follower...I will add my own and hope for more. Do keeo 'em coming.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

I'd like to see what happened the next day now he knows she wants him. I enjoyed the read but wanting more.

Eri_TicaEri_Ticaalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story and action packed, once the action started. But that makes it difficult to read. Your story deserves more than 2.4k words. Try to add more feeling to compliment the 'she did this' and 'I did that' without adding more action.

You have hints of what I an takling about, like the faint but familiar smell the hero smelled when Fire Pixie placed her wood on the pile he carried. Was it rose, or maybe jasmine?

I suspect you are trying too hard to publish new stories (5 new stories at the time I am commenting) that you neglect the finer detail that would make your stories awesome.

Keep going.

DeLaFayeDeLaFayealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

Eri_Tica, I actually haven’t written anything new since I joined this site a few weeks ago. All of these were written over the last few months when I first started writing creatively. I prefer short, quick erotica and so that’s what I write. I didn’t publish them all at once because that didn’t make any sense to me. Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, compact and to the point. I hope there'll be a part two.

DeLaFayeDeLaFayeover 1 year agoAuthor

I really like these characters and will likely end up continuing their story sooner rather than later. I was hesitant for a while but I think I now know where I'd like to take them. Thank you for reading and for the feedback!

Maineiac68Maineiac68over 1 year ago

Good flowing imagery and great characterization, Personally I like to use the insecurities and awkward unsureness to help build the stories I write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous