My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and pulled on my underwear. I managed to lift my hips off the couch and she pulled them off. "I want to see all of you" she grinned, helping me pull my t-shirt off over my head. She threw her leg over me, straddling my stomach. Her robe hung loosely off her shoulders, framing her tits and her smooth round hips. She pressed her pussy against my stomach and arched, throwing her head back, her fingers digging into my chest. "Oh god you feel good" she groaned.

I was struggling to think straight. Struggling to think at all. I just saw the goddess before me. Her gorgeous tits thrust forward, her thick dark nipples pointing straight ahead. Her stomach a gentle bulge, except where it curved inwards to her delightful belly button. Her blonde hair, usually tied back, cascaded around her shoulders in waves. All I could think of was how beautiful she looked. I told her without thinking. "You're beautiful" I whispered to her in awe.

She looked down at me with a soft smile, tossing her head to get her hair out of her eyes. "It speaks!" she teased me, then added in a sultry voice, "you're beautiful, too."

Then the wicked grin returned and she lifted herself up off my stomach, grabbed my cock in her hand, and slowly lowered herself onto it. Her eyes were closed, she was lost in her world of sensation. I had stopped breathing again. All I knew was her warm wet slippery pussy wrapped around my cock, slipping in and out of her as she moved up and down. She began pressing down more urgently. I felt my cock reaching deeper and deeper into her. Then she was rocking her hips, pressing her clit against me with needy abandon. I grasped her hips and began to push up into her, as she came down. She moaned and groaned softly with every stroke. We locked eyes without smiling, just feeling our bodies joined, experiencing the pleasure we were giving each other. I was lost in her.

Then I could see her lust rising. Her breathing quickened, her moans got louder, the movement of her hips more insistent. I couldn't help but match her, panting and grunting as I pushed my hips into her harder and harder. Suddenly she froze, her eyes opened wide staring at me, her mouth forming a little ohhh. I felt the walls of her pussy contract and pulsate around me, squeezing my cock so hard I groaned with pleasure. Then I erupted inside her. Thrusting my hips up, almost lifting her off the couch. I felt pulse after pulse of my cum pumping deep inside her. She bounced on top of me as I arched and thrust upwards, that astonished look still frozen on her face. But with every thrust I felt another spasm in her pussy and she just gasped "oh!", "oh!", "oh!"

Finally I was spent and fell back to the couch, my breath ragged. She slumped forward gasping, putting her hands on my chest to support herself, our bodies glistening with sweat and the wonderful juices of our performance together. She just sat on top of me, my cock still held tightly in her warm dripping pussy. She rocked gently, a smile flickering across her lips as my cock slipped around inside her, savoring that lingering pleasure. Neither of us wanted to stop.

Eventually she lifted her head and grinned at me, saying "you're the best ranch hand I've ever had."

"Had many?" I teased her.

"Nope, just you," she said, then lay down on my chest and snuggled her head against my neck.

I was in heaven. We both just drifted off for a bit, the delicate smell of her hair in my nose, her warm wet body pressed against mine. Finally she sat up and rolled off of me. "C'mon," she said, "we need to get some sleep. No sleeping in on a ranch." I pulled my clothes back on in a daze and Carla walked me to the door, her robe still wide open. She leaned into me, pressing her bare tits against my chest and gave me a gentle little kiss on the lips. "See you in the morning, cowboy," then she shooed me out the door.

I headed back to the bunkhouse and collapsed on my bunk, totally spent, but completely calm and relaxed. I fell asleep almost immediately, with a big fat grin on my face and Ellington playing in my mind.


12