My First 3sum

Story Info
A delightful afternoon with my wife and a friend.
1.6k words
3.97
31.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am thinking back to the early stages of my relationship with the woman who was to become my wife, recalling the intense feelings - the physical ache that accompanied the desire to be near her - to smell her perfume, to touch her soft skin, to feel her lips caress mine, to feel the warmth of her body pressed against me.

It was like being a teenager all over again, and along with the intense desire, there was also the sense of anxiousness, feeling my way through conversations as we got to know one another better, wanting to say the right things, wondering what topics would be welcome and safe, wondering what might be off limits, wondering where things were headed, wondering if this friendship which had so quickly escalated to a relationship filled with passion would just as quickly die or if it had the potential to last.

I remember crawling between the cool sheets the first time that she invited me into her bed. It was winter, and her apartment was not very warm. We clung to each other, sharing out body heat, for the first few moments until the sheets were warm, touching each other more gently with each passing moment, exploring one another's bodies.

Before long, she coaxed me on top of her and reached down to guide my cock between her legs. I was amazed at how aroused she had become in so short a time; she was ready. Her hips moved against me as she took me inside: her hands alighted on my ass, pulling me closer, encouraging me to thrust deeper, and a quiet moan escaped past her lips. It was beautiful, and intense, and erotic. It was my dream to find a woman who truly enjoyed sex, a woman who embraced the female ability to enjoy an extended climax, and it dawned on me that perhaps I had found just that woman in Jane.

As wonderful as those moments were, the significance of the evening had yet to reveal itself. It was after we had caught our breath and pulled the covers back over our naked bodies that she began to talk. She thanked me for joining her that evening; she thanked me for my friendship, and then she said "I want you to feel so comfortable in this relationship that you will tell me anything that crosses your mind, anything that you want to do." And in that instant, the questions and anxiety melted away. She was telling me that nothing was off limits. She was encouraging me to share my fantasies with her. She was telling me how much she valued communication and how she wanted to help to bring my fantasies alive.

It did not take many days for me to act upon her invitation. We lay in bed and I reached down to caress her pussy, letting my finger fall lightly on her clit, and then I began sharing a fantasy. I told the story as though it had already happened. I told her how we had met a couple just a few years older than we were at a marina. When they heard that we were interested in sailing, they invited us on board their boat for lunch. After a quick tour of the boat the husband and I returned to the cockpit while the women stayed below to fix sandwiches. It was at this point that an accidental touch in the close quarters of the galley led to more touching between to two women. Jane was to discover that the wife was bisexual and very attracted to her. Before they joined us in the cockpit, they shared a kiss.

Jane discovered that she enjoyed fantasy; she loved it. She opened her legs and pressed her pussy against my hand as I continued the story of our first sexual encounter with that couple and an orgasm rolled over her in waves. Her body shook with spasms, and she moaned as though she was in exquisite pain. The pressure of her warm thigh against my rigid cock was all it took, and soon I was in the throes of an orgasm along with her, spilling my warm cum on her leg and stomach. As her orgasm subsided, she reached down and slowly rubbed it into her skin as if it were lotion. We had started down a path that was new to both of us, openly sharing fantasy and, as a result, experiencing a new level of sexual ecstasy..

After we married, our lovemaking continued to include fantasy, and after a time, I slowly introduced the idea of asking a single guy to join us. I encouraged Jane to enjoy the thought of having two sets of hands roaming her body and of feeling one cock in her pussy while she sucked on a second one. And then, gradually, I shared the idea of her teaching me the secrets which make her so good at oral sex, of holding his cock and inviting me to touch it with the tip of my tongue, of encouraging me to take it into my mouth and to feel his hardness with my lips and tongue. Jane found these ideas to be erotic, and she enjoyed many intense moments of allowing my words to form vivid pictures in her brain while her clit grew hard under the soft, but determined movements of my fingers..

It took years, but the day came when we found ourselves driving to meet a fellow for lunch. We had met him on line. He was older than we were, and he was married. He was devoted to his wife, but it had been a sexless marriage for a number of years with no prospect of rekindling the flame.

He talked loudly, perhaps due to a hearing loss, and we were quite sure that everyone in the restaurant within 10 feet of us knew what we were discussing! He was respectful, friendly, but not particularly attractive. As we shook hands and said our goodbyes, I was not expecting anything to develop. But, on the way home, we talked about the comfort level we had with him. We agreed that he was a safe prospect, a particular concern of Jane's, and we decided to meet him. I made the call soon after we got home, and a few hours later, we were headed towards a motel where we agreed to meet.

Jane and I rented the room and got comfortable before I called him to give him the room number. a minute later, he knocked on the door. I invited him in and suggested that he make himself comfortable in the chair next to the bed. Jane told me to sit on the bed and then she stood in front of him and told him that she had noticed how he was looking at her during lunch and that she figured that he was hoping to see more. He was. He was truly grateful for the opportunity to sit there and watch Jane slowly undress not 4 feet away from where he sat. He readily complied when she told him to take his clothes off, as did I! We watched as she undid her bra and let it slip to the floor, exposing her beautiful soft tits. She cupped them and looked right at him. "Is this what you were hoping to see?" she asked. I was seeing another side of my rather conservative wife, and it was so very hot. She turned around and slid her jeans to the floor, her ass hidden by lace panties.

Then she slid her panties down and stepped out of them before tossing them on his lap. At this point, she was completely naked and she came over to the bed and laid next to me. She invited him to move closer and to fondle my cock. It was the first time that another guy had ever touched me. It was clear that he was enjoying it. And then she invited him to go down on her as she spread her legs wide. I reached out and gently caressed her tits before leaning over to lick her nipple while he crawled between her legs and tickled her clit with his tongue. Jane's body shook; she was receiving the attention of two men; two parts of her body being stimulated at the same time. She moaned, and then she looked at me and said "I want you to fuck me".

Our friend returned to his seat as Jane got on all fours, her favorite position. She was facing him. I got behind and readily slid inside her. We watched as he began to masturbate. Jane's tits dangling only a few feet from him must have been totally erotic.

I watched him play with himself as I thrust inside Jane, feeling my groin slap against the cheeks of her ass, feeling her push back against me. I quickly lost control and filled her sweet pussy with my hot cum; she squeezed as I quivered inside of her.

Finally, I pulled out and we literally flopped on the bed. She looked over and asked our friend if he had cum to which he replied "not yet". Jane motioned him to join us on the bed and told him that she would like it if he came on her tits; his face lit up . I snuggled up to my wife on one side, while he was next to her on his knees on the other side. We watched as he stroked and then he closed his eyes and moaned as his cum spilled on her tits. She smiled and then reached up to rub it into her skin as if it were lotion.