My First Adventure Sucking Cock

Story Info
How I inadvertently had my first gay experience.
3.5k words
4.59
49.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me all of two minutes to love college. I'd partied throughout high school and made some great memories, but nothing compared to college life. It was a time of firsts for me for many reasons. To begin, I'd never been on my own before. I grew up the oldest of 6 children in a home built for half that many. Consequently, I had to share a room with 3 brothers, which as you can imagine, did not facilitate privacy for any of us. Understandably, the idea of moving into my "own place" for college was a dream come true for me.

Of course, I failed to realize that as a freshman, I was required to live in student housing on campus. The dorm I was assigned was the standard version you'd find on most college campuses across America: a small square room made for 2 people. I had moved in blind, which scared me, but I was relieved to meet a seemingly average guy when I first walked into my home for the next year.

To be honest, all I really remember about him was that he didn't go out partying during Welcome Week. Obviously, I was in college for an education, but if you would have asked me then, partying was why I was there. I'd invited him to come several times, but he always said no. I think he was scared and after two days of class, he moved back home. They told me I'd be getting another roommate, but through some fortunate twist of fate it never happened.

I'd finally had my own place, and I took advantage of it throughout the first months, taking a lot of girls home. I should add that I don't think I'm gay. I'm not attracted to men, and at that time I'm not even sure the thought of having sex with a man had ever crossed my mind. However, like most guys of that age, I was almost always horny and wanting to fuck, and though I got lucky a time or two during the week, it was always the weekends that brought the most pussy. Especially, the big game weekends.

Football was a way of life for many people, but for my friends and I, the added drunken festivities were all the reason we needed to become fans. The weekend that this story happened was our "Rivalry Weekend", when we would play our long term in-state rivals. That game always brought thousands of new girls to our campus, and the night after these games were a tour de force of partying.

Our group of friends consisted of 2 other guys from my high school, their roommates, and some guys on my dorm floor. That night, one of the roommates had a few friends staying with him, and the 8 of us wanting to get good and drunk before we walked off campus to the party area began by pre-partying in my room. Just before we were about to leave, one of them offered us all ecstasy. I'd never done it before and was hesitant to try but eventually I caved under the peer pressure.

It was amazing. I loved it, and readily accepted when another was offered. For reasons beyond my understanding, only me and the guy that had it took more, and neither of us were ready to go home when the others did. We were having too much fun, but the one drawback I noticed later was I was so fucked up that I couldn't focus on finding a girl for the night. Towards the end of the evening when the partiers became few and far between and the alcohol even scarcer, we decided to head back to my room for the beers we left there.

I don't know if ecstasy does this to everyone or just me, but there was always the intense phase that, back then, lasted a few hours, and afterwards a body high that made me horny as hell. That part of the drug's effects hit me when we'd got back to my dorm room and started winding down for the evening. I grabbed us each a beer and directed him to my couch. After we sat down, we began to talk about the night, how we thought our friends were losers for not staying out with us, and how we wished we'd met some girls that night. At that time, I didn't have the experiences to know how horny I would be after taking X, so it came as somewhat of a surprise to realize a simple conversation about girls had gotten me semi-hard. It must have had a similar effect on him, because a quick rundown of how we'd fuck this or that girl if we had the chance, and a few beers later, he asked me if I had any porn to watch. In any other circumstance, I think I would have said "No", but that night I was too horny and thought, "What the hell..." I told him I didn't have any DVDs, but that I could hookup my laptop to the TV and we could watch it through that.

Having done that, I went to Pornhub and almost immediately found a lesbian video that appealed to me. The girls had barely had their clothes of before my semi-erection became something more, and I shifted uncomfortably as the quickly diminishing space in the crotch of my jeans became a bulge moving outwards. Normally, my dick would have already been in my hand, but the presence of another guy there kept that move in check. The scene was a short one, and not wanting to be rude, I asked him if he wanted to choose the next clip. He said yes, and I handed him my laptop and he quickly picked a very short video of a girl sucking a guy's dick. After it was over, he picked another, and by that time my cock was trying to burst through my jeans. He must have been at least as horny as I was, because he looked at me, paused for a minute, probably thinking if he should ask what he was about to, and said "Hey, man...I know it's weird and all, but I really need to jackoff. Are you cool with that, or should I go to the bathroom?"

I was shocked, but surprisingly also excited. It was the taboo of it all, I think. I was looking at him, but turned away and said "Yeah, go ahead. I think I need to too."

In those initial moments I forced myself to look at the screen and waited a moment before I took out my own cock, and started slowly stroking myself, getting hornier and hornier with every motion of my hand. When the video ended, he asked me if I wanted to select the next. I said "Sure."

I turned to him to grab the laptop and immediately noticed his dick. He never stopped stroking it. I was embarrassed and mesmerized at the same time. This was intensified because instead of handing the computer to me like I expected him to do, he just sat there playing with himself. After a moment, he told me to just grab it because he couldn't let go of his cock and I began to get the feeling that something else was going on. As stupid as it sounds, at that time, I had no idea why the thought entered my head or for that matter, what it meant. The computer was on the other side of him and I had to reach over his hand and dick to grab it. Once a grabbed the bottom of it, I felt the tip of his cock brush my forearm, and for reasons I didn't understand, it excited the hell out of me. I couldn't be sure, but I think he thrust his pelvis up as I was beginning to pull my arm back. Immediately and without thinking, I said "Sorry." He told me not to worry about it.

Instead of putting it between us, which would have been the most advantageous position if we were going to keep trading videos to watch, I followed suit and put it on the other side of me. Before I found one, he told me he was going to take his pants off for better access and I just said, "Good idea." and followed suit. When he didn't stop with his pants and pulled his shirt off too, I thought it a little weird, but decided to go with the flow. It was almost like I was on auto-pilot, and my horned up brain was taking me closer and closer to a destination I subconsciously wanted to go.

We went back to watching porn, but every now and again the autopilot turned to look at his cock. However, not wanting him to see me staring, I'd quickly reassert command of my sight and turn away. That control would last a moment or two before I'd be trying to catch a glimpse of his prick again.

The video we were watching had a lengthy blowjob scene, and it wasn't long before he said, "God...she sucks dick like a champ. I wish she was sucking my dick right now." I sheepishly replied, "Me too."

After the video ended, I told him it was his turn but replied his words back to him about grabbing it himself. He reached over, grabbed it, but let his forearm brush across my cock. I think I shuddered. He quickly apologized and I said without thinking "No. It's cool. I'm so damn horny it felt good." Immediately after the words left my mouth, I realized what I just said and was instantly embarrassed. I was about to apologize again, but he didn't reply and I thought it better to just keep my mouth shut.

This little game of ours went back and forth a few more times, and each time the connection of skin to cock would last a little longer and incorporate a little more. A forearm became the bottom of a hand, which became a pinky and so on. I know it sounds crazy now, because in hindsight I know we both wanted it, but back then I think we were both too scared to make the first move, so we were trying to tempt the other into doing it. He must have been growing tired of waiting, though, because his next selection was bolder than any other move to that point. He moved the cursor to the search bar and typed in "mmf".

As naïve as it sounds, I had no idea what that was, and was surprisingly pleased when I saw what the search produced and the realization dawned on me. He picked one after a few seconds, and less than a minute into the clip my dick grew twice as hard the moment I saw a man and a woman sharing a cock between them. That was the first time I'd ever seen two men commit a sexual act together, and it turned me on more than I would have thought possible. After a few moments of watching this guy swallow the other man's prick, a growing and persistent thought formed inside my mind: I wanted to suck a cock. It became an all-consuming compulsion, and I went from casually trying to sneak a peek at his cock to staring at it imagining what it must taste like. Nor was I the only one in the room so affected, because. I noticed he was doing the same. And still neither of us made a move. We just sat there too nervous to do what we both wanted to.

Eventually, the bisexual movies started showing gay porn in the clips below the video. That's when I knew I had to make my move. Instead of grabbing the laptop that time, I leaned over his lap and began scrolling for the first ever all gay porn I was to watch. He, I think hoping I was going to try something, moved and straightened his leg so it now laid extended against the seat of the couch. I was now positioned between his legs. I found a 69 compilation, clicked it, but instead of sitting back down, I casually dropped my hand and grabbed ahold of his cock.

He let out a soft moan, and I marveled at the way his dick felt in my hand. At that moment, I thought to myself, I can never say I haven't touched another man's penis again. I began to stroke it softly and my eyes became fixated on its tip. My mouth started watering and I had to know what a prick felt like as it was moving past my lips, over my tongue, and into my throat. I moved my head down at a snail's pace, watching the head of his cock as it almost disappeared on my upstroke until it pushed its way through my fingers as my hand slipped back down his pole.

Once my hand reached the bottom of his shaft, I opened the last of my fingers until just my index finger and thumb held his dick standing straight up in attention perfectly suited to enter my willing mouth. Every second felt like an eternity as I let my lips rest on its tip and forced my head down letting his cock push my mouth open that it might penetrate my throat.

To be honest, it wasn't what I was expecting. Not in a bad way, but the softness of his skin surprised me because he felt so hard in my hand. I went down as far as I could, about halfway, and just let it rest there as my mouth adjusted to his prick's form. After a few seconds, I came back up feeling the base of his cock slide over my tongue. I'd never done this before, but I'd had enough blowjobs in my life that I knew what to do.

I greedily swallowed as much of his cock as I could and almost reluctantly released it again as I went back up. I started slow, and once or twice the tip of his cock went a little further than I was prepared to go at that time. It made me gag just a little, but eventually I found a rhythm.

As crazy as this sounds, I forgot he was even there. It was me and his cock and all I wanted to do was make him orgasm so I could taste his cum. A task I believe I was getting close to when he stopped me and said, "I want some too". I came back up letting the tip of his prick linger a moment on my tongue. My mouth had been watering so much that as I released his cock, some of my spit left my mouth and I had to wipe my chin as I looked at him and said, "Oh yeah?"

I laid back on the couch arm displaying myself to him as he tentatively grabbed ahold of my cock. I breathed in deeply as he did and watched intently as he wasted no time taking me into his mouth. It felt amazing, and my body responded by arching forward just a little that I could feel the back of his throat. Somehow, he managed to avoid the gagging that afflicted me. After a few moments of watching him bob his head over and over again, he went down to almost the base of my cock and opened his eyes and looked up at me as he began to release his mouth's hold on my prick. Sticking out his tongue, he licked the entire length of it downwards, continuing to lick my balls in circular motions. He swallowed one gently and then the other, and after a few minutes of that went back to sucking me again.

I sat there watching another man give me head and enjoying every second of it, when something caught my eye on the TV screen again. Two men lay next to each other, each of them swallowing the other's dick with reckless abandon. I realized it was still the 69 compilation, and as much as I loved him sucking my cock, I wanted to feel his in my mouth once more. I told him we should try 69ing, and the idea must have appealed to him, because no sooner did I mention it then he let go of my erectness and laid down on the couch. I got up to turn around, threw my leg over his head and inserted my dick into the warmth and wetness of his mouth again. This time, however, I had something to play with too.

I grabbed hold of the base of his prick, pushed my hand down so he was fully erect, and set about to making it cum. Regrettably, neither of us achieved that goal during our 69. After a while, he let go of my cock, turned his head to the side as the tip of my dick rested on his cheek, and said he wanted to mouth fuck me. That sounded hot as hell, so I agreed, and he told me to lay on my bed with my head resting on the pillows. I complied, watched him come over to me, lift his leg and straddle my chest, but then almost as if to torment me, hold his dick aloft so I couldn't reach it. Confused I was about to say something, when he spoke first.

"Do you want this cock in your mouth again?" He asked.

"Yes, give it to me." I replied with urgency.

He took his cock and started to slap my face with it and told me to say "Please."

I was reaching out my tongue trying to lick him, and said "Please, mouth fuck me with your cock."

He happily obliged, and slowly inserted his prick into my eager mouth. At first, I was doing fine. He was slowly thrusting his cock in and out, but after a few moments, he started to increase the speed with which he was fucking my mouth. Each time it was going just a little deeper than I could take, and I started to gag once more. He noticed and slowed down, this time allowing me some time to adjust and accept his cock. I never got the whole thing in, but I came close a few times.

To this day, I imagine myself laying on that bed, knowing just a few hours earlier I'd never even seen a man give another a blowjob, and now I was stark naked with another guy allowing him to fuck my mouth with his cock. Even after all this time, I can still masturbate to the thought alone of feeling his legs tighten around my chest a little, and noticing his body begin to tense up. I can hear him breathing faster too. Within 20 seconds or so, he'll push his cock deep into my mouth and I'll feel something hit the back of my throat. I remember that caught me off guard, but I managed to shake it off, and welcomed his orgasm as it filled my mouth. Towards the end, his thrusting grew slower and less pronounced, and I could feel his cum slip out of the corners of my mouth as he pulled it back.

He looked down at me, and said, "You better swallow every drop." He held his cock just above my mouth and stroked from his base forward, squeezing the last bits of cum from his cock's tip into my awaiting mouth. He then used his prick to try and pick up the cum that was running down my chin and began rubbing it over my lips. I tried to swallow the head of his cock again, but he was too sensitive.

He got off of me then and asked if I would cum on his face, to which I readily said yes. I got off the bed as he laid down on it near the side, and I stood next to his head, jerking myself off right above his face. After a few moments of this, I had one of the best orgasms I have ever had, as my cock exploded over his face. I came a lot, and I noticed some of it was pooled atop his left eye so that he couldn't open it.

Regrettably, after cumming, I felt embarrassed and didn't say much. I got him a towel and told him I was going to bed. He got up and cleaned himself off, and I put my boxers back on and laid in bed turning around towards the wall. I'm not sure what he thought, but he must not have noticed because he laid down next to me.

At the time, I didn't want him to, but I wasn't about to say anything. I noticed he was still naked and almost offered him clothes but thought better of it. I tried to sleep, but it took a little while. It was one of those sleeps when you're not sure if you fell asleep or not. I must have though, because it caught me by surprise to feel his mouth on my cock again. Thankfully, the shame had worn off and I was happy to oblige, but that is for another time.