All Comments on 'My First Adventure Sucking Cock'

by DeckerTristan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

This is a very hot story. I love sucking cock and feeling a man shoot his cum in my mouth. I don't even care if he sucks me in return as long as he lets me suck him.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NICE

A really nice story, hope an other chapter comes soon.

GybbsGybbsabout 4 years ago
another time

yes, we need to hear more!

mches1965mches1965about 4 years ago
Pretty good.

This was pretty good for a first story and I hope you'll be doing more.

Sincerely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very realistic story

Many guys have had similar experiences. Being intoxicated and watching porn with a buddy often leads to jerking off together and then more. It is enjoyable and once barrier is broken will happen again.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Sexy story!

Sexy story and want to read more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love it. More, please.

I can relate to the comment 'the shame had worn off' I've felt that before, too. When I'm alone and naked in bed with a man, we've already admitted our gay desires, and maybe even satisfied each other. We can be sexually honest with each other; we both love male sex and we need cock. I love it! For this one night at least, we will enjoy and celebrate everything about our masculinity, our cocks, mouths and asses and our cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the story, wish I had that experience at that age.

The description of taking a cock in your mouth is great, makes me wish I had a cock in my mouth now instead of just jerking off.

LuvsishypLuvsishypabout 4 years ago
hot story

I love the idea of college roomates and their dirty secrets in their dorm rooms. I wonder how often stuff like this happens in real life.

iDaveiDaveabout 4 years ago
Gave Needed Relief in this Difficult Time

As I write these words, I'm isolated from anyone And everyone else by the coronavirus. Thanks so much for a very erotic and diverting story.

I can relate to this story. I had sex during my junior year in college with my roommate, after we got wasted on a dateless Saturday night. It was easy with the help of beer and grass to get ourselves off. We just unzipped our pants and we didn’t touch each other. By our third time, though, we weren’t even slightly high, we were naked and we got each other off. By the end of that semester, I'd stopped dating girls and I’ve never regretted that decision.

My only wish is that my boyfriend, who's holed up a continent away for the duration of the Covid-19 shit show, and I could be together now. Instead, we have to wait for an indeterminate future to arrive. But this story and my own memories of the good times in my past are helping me survive.

Thanks again, DT!

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00about 4 years ago
Hot

Well written and erotic. Very believable story and one that most likely has happened often. I also like the embarrassment that happens afterwards. I'm sure that applies to lots of guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, one of the best and most plausible stories I've read on here, lucky you (two)

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
hot and well told

this was so erotic and believable. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Super hot

I loved the story, and was feeling many of the same emotions as the main character the first time I surrendered to my homosexual desires. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

Great story! How I would love for that to happen!

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
So familiar

Great, well written story. My first cock was also a drunken 69 with a fraternity brother. It was fabulous, and felt so natural, but I was overcome with guilt afterwards and we never spoke of it or did it again. I regret not facing reality then and accepted myself sooner. Looking forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW! You have a way words and can explain a situation in a way that’s way hot! Your first two stories had me close to cumming without touching myself, but this had me stroking and cumming harder than I have in quite a while! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!

This is an amazing story! I remember my first time and it was great. Loved it and keep writing!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Thanks for a great cum.

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120about 2 years ago

Great story of two guys masturbating andsucking each others stiff and erect cocks.

Curious43maleWHCurious43maleWH4 months ago

I know why I saved this story to read later. What a hot story!!! Now I'm rock hard. Maybe a new fantasy? Yes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous