All Comments on 'My First Affair'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 7 years ago
Hot story!

That was a hot story about the things I've dreamed of doing with the women in my office. Tell us about the things you did in the next three years of your affair!

delon64delon64over 7 years ago
good story

a well written realistic tale...not the usual 12 inch cocked muscleman lover either

braindumpbraindumpover 7 years ago
Thank you

Well written, hot story. Thanks for sharing and please tell us more

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
How .................

What I would like to know is how did the 3 that made comments even get past the first two paragraphs with the mistakes being made..?? I could not and I quit after the first two paragraphs as it got kinda distracting after awhile -- ..! TYVM { 1 }

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Expected just a bit more

As Jake sat in the chair with his wet cock. I anticipated you were going to suck his cock, tasting both yours and his juices.

But it was a good story.

wylie236wylie236over 7 years ago

Someone to act as an editor or maybe a simple proof reading would greatly benefit this piece of work. To those who commented about the story being well written - did we actually read the same story?

I realize that this is a sex story site, but why would anyone bother with getting married if they just want to fuck different people all of the time?

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
Good Story

I agree with the comments about needing some proofreading and corrections. However, I am not here to analyze an authors grammar and choice of words.

The story was hot and I could imagine being there and experiencing their pleasure.

Don't listen to detractors. It was a very good story. Most of us come to Literotica.com to read hot stories. I have read a few of your stories and they are always good.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterover 7 years ago
What a story

I loved this story, had me hungering for every sentence. Some may think bad things about this little lady, but I am very turned on by her thinking and behavior. I am sure many women have some or many sexual adventures that they never share with her man. Love sultry women !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@tenderandnotsosweet

Why is it that always people, who don't have anything to offer than their grammar nazism, rip other peoples stories apart? Pissed that you don't have it? Pissed that maybe your wife don't want to even kiss your dick?

I can understand her.

For me, people like you shouldn't be allowed to comment on stories, at least until you can prove to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two cums

I liked the story and wanted more details about Tim. I wanted to know how his innocent cock felt inside you and your excitement when the sperm of your husband and lover mixed inside of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good times!

Wow, this reminded me of some of my workplace flings. I love the feelings of first time naughty sex at work. Boy friend, husband or not, I have pretty much always have had a work place lover at every place I've ever worked. I never plan on it but it seems to always become true. I know I'm not the only one so I pretty sure its more common then men know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why isn’t this in the LW category? Are you afraid to face the comments and scores that come with that? Aren’t you proud of your disgusting piece of shit cuck story?

ZK

OtazelOtazelalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous ZK. I am as proud of my work as you probably are of your extremely erudite comment. I deliberately made the storyline clear in the first paragraph so that if you don't like that sort of story - you don't need to read it. And the reason it isn't in the LW section is because that's where slimy trolls like you lurk.

rjordanrjordanover 2 years ago
Well done

Not so much a complete story as a well written vignette. Nothing wrong with that. Simple and effective.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

My best friend (we started being friends in kindergarden) got married and devoted his very being to his wife who happened to be cheating on him from the start!! She had us fooled... when he found out and approached her she was cold and unfeeling..

My friend went fishing on the Delaware River and after a perod of time removed his pistol from his backpack and took his own life!!!! (port authority security cameras)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why to be married when she want to be a Slut? Why to disrespect a relationship and make a fool of her husband? Does illicitness overule morality? U know you mentioned cuck shit in First paragraph. But I want to comment either way. Die.

By,

HH

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstalmost 2 years ago

Detailed, good job with the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirt

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

lolol,,enjoyed this little adulterous tale,,playing at work can be dangerous, got fired once for doing that,,but didnt stop me,never make a person your life,,always flirt, take the leap when you can,,its surprising how many women will cheat when asked,,i married young(22) she(20) and 5 years later she left confessing she never loved me(biggggg shock) so! you think you know someone but you really dont!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous