My First and Last(?) Fling in XXX Theatre

Story Info
80 yr old widow fulfills more than her dream.
2k words
4.32
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been seven months since my husband died and he had been invalid for four years before that following prostate cancer. He was a loving partner and encouraged my orgasms with wonderful toys and dildos. However, once his cock could no longer feed my appetite, I missed the explosion and feel of real intimacy and, candidly, exploding under the lust of a man desiring all of my body. When healthy, he had been vigorous and demanding of me and praised me as his slut and also my explosive squirting which occurred during our lovemaking. All that gradually dissipated as his health declined. I slowly made my desires go dormant while tending to him yet knew my body and desires still smolder.

He has been my only lover except for one night about 50 years ago. We had several of his clients over, there was too much drinking and, they ended up stripping me and jerking off onto me to close their deal with him. I felt so degraded and alive, squirting in orgasm even as I knew they were just using me to release their loads of sperm.

But now...too long. I explored and found the wonder of online chat rooms. Fun stimulation yet I knew to shy away from the drunk expectations of rednecks. I wanted a man who knew what he wanted; intelligent and depraved and who would expect the most of me. I was willing to explore beyond boundaries. I was a little concerned that by me sharing my real age someone may not believe my appetites. I am fit and flexible and knew when I was committed I could surprise any new teacher. I didn't want a boyfriend, I wanted an anonymous, educated, depraved man who would take me to experiences I craved even though I myself did not know what they might be.

My name is MaryBeth, I am 82 and how I grew up did give me an obedient and responsive nature. I live in Akron Ohio and finally found a chat "room" and person who made me dare to go explore this.

He is a business exec. We had intelligent discussions yet the room title is "sex dares" so we have expanded. He isn't far from Akron and after three times of corresponding via live chat he had me call him and even that it was ok for me to block my cell number to keep my anonymity. We talked and the conversation touched beyond the mundane including some probing questions that showed he was more than just polite. We agreed to meet at a restaurant midweek for our first in person meeting.

I went shopping with my 40 year old younger daughter to find new dresses that were alluring. I think she was surprised yet she too is dating so we giggled about how much to show or not. She has bigger curves than I yet I found a dress which shows off well my curves top and bottom My pussy got excited as we shopped and I even used a little vibrator to get relief in one of the dressing rooms - I saw the cameras and wondered if anyone would see.

We had a pleasant dinner and conversation and I knew he was testing me...he asked me about my orgasms and did I really still have appetites "at your age". He complimented me and even slipped in crudities like commenting: "Your tits are perky and I like your lips - are you good at sucking cock?" He liked that that I answered explicitly even as the waitress was serving us.

We kissed at the end of dinner. He French kissed me and felt my tits and erect nipples even as I felt his cock pressing my dress. He told me to call him the next night and he would give me my first opportunity.

My first "opportunity" - he had me drive to an address in Akron and to go in and ask the prices. He forbade me to go beyond the lobby. After getting prices I was to drive to a particular parking lot, get in passenger seat and text him.

The address was a cinema, full size yet I could tell it was X rated. I went in to the lobby and asked the man what would it cost for me and my husband to come in.

He asked if I understood what sort of films they were.

I said "Yes, my husband says it is hardcore porn and he wants me to watch them and I want to!"

He smiled and asked how old I was and I said over 80 but in very good shape.!! He laughed and said, "Ok, you will be free and your husband will be also for bringing such a hot gal to my theatre. I am the owner."

I went to the parking lot, texted my teacher and waited. He came and talked and asked for details of my obedience and was impressed.

Then he said he wanted to see "how eager you are". He told me to open door and then told me to unzip his fly and suck him.

I was so invigorated. To have this successful man, 40 yrs my junior, excited by me as a woman. He was going to prove to me I still excited men. I shook as I unzipped him and had to work to free his hard cock out into the night air. It looked magnificent, erect and already pulsing. I could feel my vagina becoming a raunchy lusty cunt as I bent to prove how good I am at sucking cock. He held my head into him but there was no way I was letting any of that hot sperm get away and loved each pulsing shot. O god, I wanted it!

He praised me and told me to keep sucking even as cars drove by the edge of the parking lot. He complimented me on my dress and asked. "Do you truly want to be a slut?"

I looked up with his cum still hot in my tummy and said "Yes, I want to be a cum and cockslut if you will lead me."

We arranged to meet back at the cinema the next night at 6 pm...he said both office workers and construction workers would be off and eager for porn by that time. He told me to wear a dress that buttoned all the way down the front, bra and panties and flat shoes. I arrived at the right time and he was in his car, there already. He told me to give him my keys and leave my purse and everything except my clothes in the trunk of the car.

We walked in and the owner greeted us and winked when he said "O, this is your husband? Hi Frank."

We then walked down a dark hallway I hadn't even seen and around a little corner right into the theatre - I gasped to see a full size screen with two men fucking a woman in her mouth and pussy! It was dark except for the screen and he backed us up so we were leaning against the back wall with him behind me against the wall and me leaning against him watching the porn. I could feel his cock starting to push against my buttocks. As my eyes adjusted I could see that it was a full size cinema with about twenty rows and...scattered throughout, men.

He whispered in my ear, "I am proud of you. All these men will treat you wonderfully especially when they know you are over 80! It is so dark, you can be anybody." He stroked my sides and breasts and kissed my neck and I moaned and noticed men turning and looking back and getting out of their seats to come back and gather around us.

One whispered "Can I touch you"

My man said "Yes, and, she is here for the first time."

He told me to tell them my name and age and my job and how many kids I had. I felt hands starting to touch my sides and legs and breasts and one man leaned in and kissed me. I looked down and one was kneeling in front of me and started to kiss my thighs. I gasped. My man lowered my hands and there were cocks eagerly pressing in for me to hold and caress. I was watching the screen where the men were now cumming in the woman and I felt hands feeling my breasts. Then, one started unbuttoning my dress.

A cock squirted in my hand and my man knew. "Lick your fingers" he told me.

O god I did and slurped I was so eager to taste it all.

The man licking my thighs pulled down my panties and I felt his tongue or fingers on my pussy as he said "She is wet boys, she likes it!!"

I looked down at my left hand and saw another man kneeling and sucking the cock I was still holding, I started patting his head as he gobbled the cock into his mouth. I saw a man watching me while another man bent over to suck him too.

The one standing ripped the last buttons to remove my dress and reached to undo my bra. My man said something and one big black one came behind me and I felt his arms go under my shoulders. Two men were sucking my nipples and then I gasped as two more lifted my legs so I was suspended in air, floating and they spread my legs...the man licking me kept licking and then said "Yummy, I'm first!"

He stood between my legs and I saw he had his pants off, I then realized not only was I naked but most of the men were naked too.

The licking one asked my man whether he had to be gentle and he said "No, but no biting."

The man in front had the two holding my legs lower a bit and, I felt his cock entering my slopping wet cunt... I wriggled, in joy, but they held me and he thrust even as new cocks came into my hands and my nipples were pinched and sucked. I couldn't tell what was me and what was the crowd...they were in a feeding frenzy and I was a wonderful, tasty main course.

I heard the managers voice as he came in and the one in my pussy stepped out and he thrust his cock into me even as I felt something, fingers, cock or bottle slide wetly up into my ass...O god! He said "I am going to take pictures of you." He turned on a flashlight and made me turn my head and suck a big black cock even as he fucked me.

More arrived...they came on my belly and tits and another spread my pussy and entered me pumping. My man was still nearby, praising me, "You are a wonderful slut and just think if your students and daughters saw you- would you like that?"

Then, I CAME, squirting on cock and down into the face of the man underneath licking my asshole as the other three held me suspended in the air.

More and more...one said, "You are older than my grandma, I wonder if she is like this!"

Then my man asked, "Who else?"

All were done except three so they lay me naked on the concrete floor on my dress and they stood over me and told me to ask for their cum. I did, fingering my pussy as I watching them stroking over me I til they too squirted in my hair and leg's and face. My man then told me to kneel and every man came by for me to suck their cocks and count. Nineteen fresh, limp, cum soaked rods that had fully enjoyed me.

They walked me out to my car still undressed in the darkness and several whispered, "You are wonderful and lovely."

He told me to drive home without stopping and to sleep nude soaked in dried cum.

I am dazed..."Will he call me....Will I go back. O my god that felt so good."