Tiny Tease Tina

Story Info
Small, faithful wife experiences a night of firsts.
2.6k words
4.17
32.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betarian
Betarian
25 Followers

As I sit in my kitchen this morning drinking a cup of black coffee, I'm trying to figure out exactly how things went as far as they did last night. I feel the need to share the story, but first a few things about me.



My name is Deb, and I am 50 years old. I married my high school sweetheart, and he is the only man I have ever been with. Well, he was anyway, until last night... I am a small woman, just 4'11" and 90 pounds soaking wet. I keep myself in very good shape with yoga classes and daily walks, and have been told I am quite attractive. My hair is blonde and shoulder length, my eyes are blue, and I have a small nose surrounded by some freckles which become more pronounced if I go out in the sun. And for a small woman, I have decent, grapefruit sized breasts that are still firm and (I think) look good on my thin frame.

I have had a very good life. My husband was very successful in business, so we wanted for little. We have two grown children, a beautiful home in a toney suburb, vacation twice a year, and drive luxury vehicles. But as I reflect this morning, something has always been missing.

Being together with the same man since we were both teenagers means we both are really sexually inexperienced. We made love less frequently as the years went by, and always the same way, with little foreplay and not much concern for my pleasure. Although I don't have anything to compare it to, I know my husband's penis is small, maybe 4" and thin. I considered this a good thing because of how small I am, but not anymore.

My husband and I went to a party at a neighbor's house last night. As I've gotten older and more quietly dissatisfied with life, I have tended to drink more, with vodka my preferred drink. When I drink I shed inhibitions, and become more daring and more a life of the party type. I like to dance and make jokes and I'll try new things when I'm drinking. I even got on a surfboard with our neighbor's son last year after a few pops, and was able to ride a wave. This is unusual behavior for me, as I am normally quite reserved, and shy to the point people think I'm standoffish. One thing I do with some men when I drink, and as I think it over it's always been attractive men, is tease them a bit. Like I'll start dancing in close front of them if a song I like comes on, and have even moved a man's hands to my butt or the sides on my breasts when we're dancing. Their reaction has always been the same, they move their hands away immediately, embarrassed that they may have touched me inappropriately. Well, they always did that until last night...

The neighbors who held the party are Chicano, and their son, 21, was home from school for the summer. His name is Carlos, and he is beautiful, with thick dark hair and jet black eyes. Carlos is a college athlete, playing football for a D1 school. He's a big kid, young man really, 6'3" and maybe 210 lbs of rock hard muscle. His shoulders are wide, his hips trim, and his chest and stomach look like they've been stamped from a mold, with rippling muscles everywhere. I have teased Carlos in the past, once putting his hands on my the sides of my breasts as he came over to congratulate me for riding a wave. Like everyone else, he drew his hands away quickly and looked chagrined. 


So last night. I wore a light, form fitting sundress that came down just a few inches below my butt to the party, and it got some stares. After an hour or two, the party was raging; there were well over 100 people there. I was pretty drunk, and was at the bar where Carlos was pouring tequila shots for the guests. He had just come from the pool and was dressed just in his Da Hui bathing suit. And damn he looked good. Some of the men were talking about exercise, and they asked Carlos how many chin ups he could do. He had won a drunken chin up contest easily at a party last year, and I guess the guys were trying to see if they had a chance this year. "A few," he replied, "but if you want to find out, we can have another chin up contest tonight. $10 a rep?" They all laughed and said no fucking way.

But I spoke up. "I bet I can do chin ups," I boasted.

"Ok," Carlos responded, "we'll take you downstairs to the weight room later to try." And then he walked away.

An hour or so later, the party was still going strong but some people, including my husband, were starting to fade. He was sitting in the bar area in a big chair, and looked like he was going to fall asleep any minute. I wandered away, heading downstairs to the weight room to check out the chin up bar. I'm not sure why I went there by myself, but there are a lot of things I'm not sure of about last night. Carlos was down there, sitting on a weight bench, still shirtless.

"What are you doing down here alone?" I asked.

"I was about to take a hit off this vape," he said. "Would you like to join me?" I rarely use cannabis, but figured what the hell.

After we each had a few hits, "Smooth" by Carlos Santana came on the stereo. "I love this song," Carlos exclaimed. "I have no idea how anyone can stay still while it's on." I watched him get up and start to move around the weight room. Carlos could really dance, very erotic with loose hips and slow sexy motions. I got up to dance with him, but was out of his rhythm. He put his hands lightly on the outside of my hips and guided me.

"Slow, bonita. What's your rush? Move with me, half time."

With an evil grin, I took his hands and moved them to my ass. But unlike other times, he didn't move them. Instead, he started to massage my ass cheeks over my dress while moving my hips with him as we danced. He stepped forward with his right leg, placing it between my legs, then started to slowly grind with me. It was like a couple from Dirty Dancing, and it was so fucking erotic. I was soaked.

Then I noticed my dress had ridden up and his hands were now massaging my ass over nothing but a pair of sheer small silk panties. He started leaning in as we danced, bringing his groin down toward mine, That's when I felt what could have been the knob of a baseball bat rub against my sopping wet pussy. Carlos slid his rock hard penis up and down against my panties, while his hands were creeping under my panties. Why I didn't stop things then, I'll never know.

It wasn't long before Carlos had a finger in my pussy. "Damn, you're wet Mrs. G." I just sighed. This was like heaven, having a young hunk with a fabulous body and a huge penis grinding against me to the music as he played with my pussy. Things went on like that for a few minutes, then the young man picked me up by my ass. I was like a baby in his muscular arms. He let go with his left hand, but his right still held me up effortlessly, middle finger still in my pussy. I heard him undoing his bathing suit, saw it fall to the floor, and felt him step out of it. Then his left hand came back up to my ass, and he moved my panties to the side and pulled apart my pussy lips. He was going to fuck me!!

He started to lower me onto the head of his cock. I still had not seen it, but it felt massive. "It's too big!" I cried, as the huge tip started to enter my vagina. I did not say "Stop" however. With excruciating pain, the head did finally get inside me, and he started to lower me more.

"Go slow," I pleaded. "Please"

"Of course I will. I'll be gentle with you."

And he was, but it was still very painful getting that thing in me. He would lower me a little at a time, sometimes twisting me side to side, like to loosen a bottle. It took some time, but he was finally buried inside me. It felt like he was in my throat, but I guess it was just my womb. And something funny happened then. The pain faded, and was replaced with a feeling that's hard to describe. I had never been so aroused. He began picking me up and letting me slide down his huge cock slowly, but built rhythm quickly, and soon I was being impaled over and over on it. Every time I came down to the base of his cock, my clitoris bumped against his pubis. And after just minutes that feeling started to come. I was going to have an orgasm! My first ever during intercourse.

"I'm coming!! Oh God, I'm coming!!" I screamed as waves of pleasure overcame me and I had a shuddering orgasm. When it finally ended, I collapsed in his arms, him still buried deep inside me.

He carried me out of the weight room to a downstairs bedroom and lifted me up, his cock making a popping sound as it came out of me. He stood me up beside the bad, and I told him, "I've never felt anything like that. I've never come during intercourse." 



He kissed me then, our first kiss, and pulled my dress over my head. Carlos stood back and looked at me standing there in my saturated panties and bra and said, "You are so beautiful."



I blushed and put my head down, but he picked my chin up to look him in the eye, then moved his hands down and removed my bra before lowering my panties. His eyes consumed my naked body, and he said, once again, "You are so incredibly beautiful."



We started to kiss then, his hands moving down to play with my sensitive breasts, pinching and rubbing my nipples. Soon, his mouth started to move down to my neck, then to my nipples. I was so aroused, as he took turns lightly flicking my left then right nipple with his tongue, then sucking them and gently biting them. His mouth moved down to my stomach, spending some time on my belly button before going lower and exploring the folds of my vagina. I had never been kissed there before, and Carlos really knew what he was doing. His tongue now concentrated on my clitoris, licking and sucking while his hands roamed my body, playing with my tits, rubbing my stomach, my legs, and my tiny ass. It didn't take long before I had another orgasm! It wasn't as strong as the first one, but it was enough to make me scream and squeeze my legs around his head hard enough for him to ask me to stop.

He stood up, laughing, and asked if I liked that. "Oh my God yes! That's the first time anyone has ever licked me there!"

Carlos shook his head, a small smile on his handsome face, then pulled me to the edge of the bed. It was then I got to see the full size of his penis. It was mesmerizing; at least 8 inches long and as thick as my arm. Against my small body it looked like a python. He lined it up at my opening, and for the second time that night I was about to take that monster inside me. 



"Go slow again. Please don't hurt me."



"Never," he replied.

And he pushed that head inside me. His cock made its way in a lot easier this time, and before long he was sliding in and out, slowly making love to me. His pace quickened, he pulled my legs up so they rested on his shoulders, and then he was fucking me like a piston, hammering my little cunt over and over while he mauled my breasts. We were both soaked in sweat, as this athletic young man used all his energy to make love to me. It was animalistic. That feeling started again in my stomach, and I moved my left hand down to my clit and moaned, "I'm going to cum again."



"We'll come together," he said, and as soon as my pussy started to spasm with my 3rd orgasm of the night, I felt him shooting load after load of sperm into my womb. When we were finished, Carlos collapsed on top of me, his body spasming. 


"That was incredible," he said. 


"Amazing," I agreed. "I've gone months without having 3 orgasms. But you only had one."

He pulled out of me and stood up. "Maybe you could help me catch up."

His dick was already getting hard again, when he asked me to clean him up. I started to stand to get a towel, when he said, "No, with your mouth."


I leaned over and started to lick his cum and my juices off his beautiful cock. Carlos was rock hard again, so I got down on my knees and used my hands to masturbate him while doing my best to take the head of that big dick in my mouth. I had never sucked cock before. My hands looked so small on his penis; I could barely reach all the way around it.


"That feels amazing," he said. "Please look up at me."

When I did he sighed, "Tienes ojos, como el cielo. Your eyes are like the heavens. God. Please cup my balls."


So I did, I cupped his balls, jerked him off, and put as much of that wonderful dick as I could in his mouth, and looked up at him while I did it. After some time, I felt his body tense.

"I'm going to cum, he moaned."



I'm not clear why, but I was determined to swallow all of his sperm. But he's a young man, and I was inexperienced, and it didn't take long before he popped out of my mouth and started ejaculating in my face. I continued to pump his cock with my right hand while cupping his balls with my left, and he shot stream after stream of sticky white sperm all over my freckled nose, blue eyes, cheeks, and even in my hair. When he finally was spent, my face felt covered in cum.

Carlos looked down at me and exclaimed, "You look so fucking sexy like that. Jesus. We better clean up and get upstairs before I take you again."

We both laughed and went into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. He was so affectionate while we did, hugging me and giving me little kisses, and telling me not to worry or feel ashamed. "This was wonderful," he said, "and it will be our secret. I promise. But I sure do hope it happens again."

We headed upstairs, me first then him a few minutes later. No one missed us or commented on our absence. My husband was asleep, so I woke him up and took him home. He never noticed the cum leaking from my pussy.


And now I sit here on the morning after with my black coffee, wondering how this all happened. My pussy is sore and I'm having some trouble walking. But I have already decided I am going to contact Carlos later today to tell him my husband is going golfing tomorrow with some friends, and I will be home alone all day...




Betarian
Betarian
25 Followers