My First Asian Massage Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally let go of her breasts and she turns around. Her pretty face looks flushed. "I cannot walk for one week" she complains. I nod my head and grin as I take off the used condom.

"Yeah that was pretty fucking hot," I admit. She smiles begrudgingly.

She hops off the massage table, and steps towards the sink, holding the used rubber with two fingers and then tossing it in a trash can. She walks like she has a slight hitch in her step. Cindy runs the water again and wipes herself. Then using another washcloth, she comes over and cleans my privates. As she expertly lifts my balls to wipe my dick, I touch her bare leg and lightly stroke her ass, thinking maybe next time I'd like to fuck her cute little booty too.

She puts on her g-string and kimono and as she ties the robe, she slips into her flip-flops. Cindy stops at the door and turns. "See you soon," she tells me. "Next time, I bring my friend Kim too. Very pretty."

Hell yeah. Two girls? For this 48 year old divorcee who is twenty pounds overweight and can use a morale boost, it sounds fucking awesome!


12