My First BBC Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both know you want to," he said, as if reading my mind, "I know it's a tough thing to do. Part of you is saying yes, part of you is saying no. I've been here before with white boys just like you. You just gotta learn your place. The first steps can be hard, but you won't regret it, I promise. You know you got this thing for black dick. I can't blame you, looking at what we're working with," he said, giving a little rub to the tent my dick was making in my shorts. I felt precum leak out when he touched me. Fuck, I couldn't believe how turned on this whole situation had me.

Everything he was saying rung true to me, but I sat there frozen on the couch. I felt like I couldn't take the next steps on my own. I tried to look around the room to try to get a grip on what to say, but I just kept ending up staring at his enormous member.

"What to do with a white boy like you," he said after a few moments of silence. I stared blankly at his big black dick. "I think you just need something to get you over the edge. Maybe a little push over the edge," he said as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to my knees on the floor. I offered up a token level of resistance at the beginning, mostly due to surprise, then let him drag me down off the couch. He was right, after all. And I knew it.

"Now are you going to suck this black dick, or not?" he asked, grabbing it by the base and swinging it in front of my face.

I put my hands on his hips and looked up at his face.

"I want you to make me," I said with a combination of defiance and trepidation, gathering up the courage to look up at him in his eyes.

"My pleasure," he said with a grin.

With that, he grabbed the back of my head and positioned the head of his dick against my lips. I thought he was going to slip it in, so I opened my mouth, only to have him suddenly pull my head down, draping his dick across my face and dropping his balls into my open mouth. I was surprised but receptive, putting as much of his scrotum in my mouth. It almost felt instinctual. My hands rubbed against his chiseled abs as I had my first taste of a black man's genitals.

He dropped his big black dick across my face and forehead a few times while his balls rested in between my lips. I could smell him like I never smelled another man. I knelt there and took it while he slapped his cock on my face a few times before pulling himself back. He grabbed the back of my head and told me to open wide.

I listened, and he slipped the head of his big dick between my lips. I opened wide to receive it, wanting to avoid teeth. I remember thinking that I wanted to do a good job, even though i had no idea what to do. I also remember feeling like I knew what to do, like my mouth knew what to do with this big black dick. It was such a weird mix of feelings.

He guided my head back and forth, guiding me up and down the first third of his dick or so. It was all I could really do, and he didn't push me too hard. There were a few occasional gags or times where he pushed me too deep, but for the most part he didn't push me too far.

It was weird having another man's dick in your mouth, especially one like this. A soft but hard rod penetrated my mouth and rested on my tongue, bulging out my cheeks. I remember consciously having to breathe through my nose, and moving my hands from his body onto his shaft and balls. I looked over at the mirror and saw myself, on my knees, with this big black dick in my mouth. It was hot. It was exciting. And it had me so turned on. Probably too turned on.

I was really getting into it when I felt like I couldn't take it any more. I had to at least touch myself a little. Sucking this black dick was awakening something in me. I felt like I was never this horny before in my life, with a black dick in my mouth. So I took my left hand off of his balls and started to rub my dick from the outside of my shorts. I couldn't help myself.

This was a huge mistake. I spasmed and started to cum almost immediately. He either ignored it or didn't care, and pumped my head back and forth on his dick the whole time. I let out muffled moans around his black dick while my dick shot blast after blast of cum into my underwear, soaking them and covering my penis with my own sticky jizz. I had one of, if not the, biggest orgasm of my life while he essentially fucked my face. I put my hands up against his hips, weakly attempting to push him off in vain. My legs shook and my hips jerked. After a few moments of this he pulled my head back and his dick out of my mouth. It made a suction kind of sound and spit hung from my lips.

"Did you just cum?" he asked, perplexed.

"Yes," I said shamefully, looking away at the floor.

He laughed, "Little white boy got too horny sucking black dick." he said, shaking his head., "Busted his load in his drawers. I get it though. The black dick was too much for you. You couldn't hold it any longer. Kinda pathetic, but whatever. It's not the first time." He laughed again then went to pull me back onto his still hard, spit covered dick. I resisted for real this time.

I said nothing. My mind raced once again. A post nut clarify set in. I felt disgusted with myself, dirty and violated.

"I think you should leave," I blurted out, looking off to the side, doing everything in my power not to look forward at his hard dick inches from my face.

He laughed.

"On no, I'm not leaving yet," he said firmly, "It's not over until you make me cum, not just yourself."

"No, please, I want you to do go," I replied. I felt like I wanted to take a shower and try to forget about the whole thing.

He had other plans. He reached down and firmly but gently grabbed my dick and balls together with one hand. He knew right where to grab thanks to the wet spot on the outside of my shorts. I felt an extra bit of cum leak out when he touched me. He held me and rubbed his hands around.

"I will leave once you make me cum like you did to yourself. You greedy white boy, you think you can invite me here, bust your own nut, and leave me like this?" He sounded pissed. "Besides, you're a little white cocksucker at heart. We both know this already. As soon as this dick hits your lips you'll remember. You like sucking black dick so much you came in your pants. Isn't that right?" he asked patronizingly.

I said nothing.

"I can't let you stop now," he continued. "You are just learning your place cocksucker. On your knees. For me. You just gotta get over this hump."

With that he grabbed my head and pushed the tip of his dick onto my lips. My lips pursed and my mouth instinctively opened. He slipped the head into my mouth and used his big strong hands to slowly fuck my mouth. I submitted to what he wanted, part of me thinking the sooner he came the quicker he could leave and I could take a shower and try to forget about it the whole thing. This was such a mistake.

It took no time for those thoughts to disappear and for me to realize that he was right. I went from passively letting him use my mouth to using my hands, rubbing his body and contributing to the blowjob. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to see this big black dick shoot its load.

During this blowjob session, he took command, and it was rougher and more aggressive than before. He fucked my face good, putting his dick deeper into my mouth than I could comfortably take it. I coughed and gagged and drooled as he used my head like a flashlight.

Before long I found myself rock hard again by doing nothing but sucking black dick. I tried to avoid touching myself but found it hard not too, going back and forth from his body to mine with my left hand, wondering what the fuck was wrong with me the whole time.

After an indeterminable period of time he said that he was going to cum. I remember thinking that I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, and went to push him back, but he made the decision for us, holding my head firm with his dick in my mouth.

Shot after shot of warm cum blasted from his dick into the back of my throat and onto my tongue. I never tasted cum before and suddenly my mouth was full of it. He held me there while multiple blasts filled my mouth and leaked out of my lips onto my chin. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but it was too much. I ended up drooling some of it out as he rocked my head back and forth.

He laughed, pulled back, and started rubbing his spit and cum covered cock on my face and cheeks. I felt the warm semen stick to my face as he did so. He ended with a couple of cock slaps against my cheeks, splattering the last bit of his cum into my forehead and hair.

After he came, I pulled my own dick out and stroked myself until I came again like a pathetic man. It didn't take very long until a couple of ropes shot onto my area rug and floor. How did I cum again so hard so quickly?

"That's a good white boy," he said as I orgasmed, which just made me cum harder. "You are just a white little cocksucker aren't you?"

I felt shell shocked. I couldn't believe what just happened, how my body reacted, and how my mind was spinning.

"I can't believe I just did that," I said, sitting down on the couch, staring off into space.

"I can. You loved it. You just didn't know what black dick did to you," he said. "Don't be ashamed. White boys, white girls, you all just can't help yourselves around a big black dick like this." He gave his softening member a little jiggle, and a droplet of cum fell onto my area rug.

I stared off, mind racing, body shaking from pleasure. The anxiety was still there, but it was completely subsumed by the rest of the situation. I couldn't believe what I had just done.

"Any time you want to do that again, you know where to find me," he said while putting on his pants. "I love teaching white boys like you where they belong." He smiled.

I was at a real loss for words, but mumbled something out in response. Part of me wanted to try it again, see if I could do a better job, or at least not cum. Part of me still felt dirty and wrong, and wanted to shower off his cum from my face and hair.

He left a few minutes later, and I ended up taking that shower, visions and thoughts of the last hour or so running through my head. I got so turned on and ended up jerking off in the steamy water, busting my third nut of the day to a big black dick.

I texted him as soon as I was out of the shower, saying I had fun and wanted to do this again sometime. He replied back "Tomorrow?" and I agreed. He came by in the early afternoon the next day and we did the same thing, only this time I willingly got on my knees and didn't stop when I came from sucking him off. After one session, I already knew my place and it was on my knees for a big black dick.

12