My First BBC Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife surprises Husband with her first BBC experience.
1k words
4.23
23.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scpa1469
scpa1469
22 Followers

Terrance had me get on all fours, and he started playing with me ass, rubbing all over my body, then slid his cock inside my wet pussy. At first I had moaned in pain, the way his cock stretched my pussy, then it was moans of pure pleasure. That Black cock, felt so good deep inside me. With each thrust he buried that cock deeper inside of me. While my pussy was getting pounded, I had Craig's cock in my mouth and Mikes' cock in my hand. I kept switching cocks back and forth in my mouth.

While I was swapping cocks in and out of my mouth, grabbed a huge handful of my hair as he continued pounding my wet pussy. I looked over to see my husband with a huge smile on his face. He had the biggest smile and his cock was hard in his hand. I could tell he was enjoying this almost as much as I am. Mike then took over where Terrance was, but Mike flipped me over on my back, was teasing me with his tongue on my clit. It almost felt as good as when my husband. All Mike was doing was teasing me. Just as I got close to an orgasm, he stopped and slide his cock inside of me, and boy did that also feel amazing. I continued sucking and spending most of my attention on Craig's cock while stroking Terrance, every now and then sucking on his cock. I kept trying to get all of their cocks as far as possible deep in throat.

I am having such an amazing time with all these big black cocks, filling 2 of my 3 holes. Trying to decide on which cock I would like put in my ass. I believe, it won't be Terrance, due to his size. Mike is pounding me nice and hard, get me to several orgasms. Craig is up next to have his way with me, he lies down on his back. I mount his large cock and start to ride his cock. Damn, each one of these cocks hit a different spot and feels so good. As I am riding Craig, Mike comes in behind me and slides his cock inside my ass. He starts out slow, just tracing the outside of it, then slowly slides the head of his cock inside. Pushing more and more of his big cock side of me, until it was completely inside of my ass. Mike matched the rhythm of me riding Craig. Here I was my biggest fantasy coming true, 3 big black cocks in all 3 of my holes.

I was able to take a moment and turn my head to look at my husband, he had moved closed to get a better view of the action. With a smile on his face and his cock in his hand he too was enjoying himself. I turn back around and go back to sucking on Terrance's cock, taking more and more in my mouth, deeper and deeper down my throat. I had lost count of the times that all these big black cocks got me to cum. They rotated, Craig was in my ass, Mike was in my mouth and I was riding Terrance. I still wonder to this day how I got that cock completely inside of me. He got me to orgasm 3 times just riding him; maybe the cock in my ass played a part in that too. I haven't cum that many times that hard in a very long time. As the night went on, they just all rotated and took turns everywhere in me.

I could tell it was getting harder and harder for them to refrain from Cumming. Mike was the first one to give in, he came first in my pussy and pull his cock out and finished on my tits. Craig, see Mike lose control, Craig came in my ass. Terrance was eager to empty his balls, he laid me on my side, slide his cock in from behind me. Pounding my pussy from behind, grabbed my tits for support. I came 3 times before I felt his cock releasing inside of me. I am not sure where all that cum was stored, but I could still feel him orgasming as I felt the cum running out of my. I was covered in cum, 3 different loads of cum all over.

My husband grabbed towels to clean up, as I was cleaning up. The guys cleaned up and were getting dressed; I thanked them for an amazing evening, and told them I really hoped that we could do that again, maybe some one on one time. After they left, I walked over to my husband and gave him the most passionate kiss. We kissing more and more, he then slides his cock in my dripping pussy. He pounded me hard and rougher than he ever has. We rolled around pounding my, riding his cock for several more hours, hard to believe I still had energy left. When we both finally had an orgasm together we collapsed on the bed, and fell asleep holding each other. In the morning, my husband woke up to me sucking on his cock and getting him off again. I told him how amazing he was and what an incredible husband he was, to allow me and to be ok with me full filling my fantasy. He told me how much he loved me and that was the best surprise of his life. We dozed off again, this time me waking to my husband with his face between my legs. This is how the rest of the day went; in between naps and eating we screwed each other all day and night.

I think this would be a weekend neither of us will ever forget for the rest of our lives. If we started to forget all we have to do it get out the video and watch it again, since we recorded it.

scpa1469
scpa1469
22 Followers